Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Isle is an amazingly beautiful zone. Gonfalan Bay is no exception.

Could we please get this building for player housing. It has a chain on the door and I do not think its used in game for any quest.

I would imagine it as a 400 slot home. KINDA similar to Waters Edge in its interior layout (staircase and all).

It would also be a great home for Tales of Tribute players who like to do their dailies as a fast travel point.

Please make this a thing devs. Gonfalon Bay is such a wonderful city and is truly a great candidate for multiple player homes.

Thank you.

rpAvoq6.png
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Could we please get this building for player housing. It has a chain on the door and I do not think its used in game for any quest.

I would imagine it as a 400 slot home. KINDA similar to Waters Edge in its interior layout (staircase and all).

It would also be a great home for Tales of Tribute players who like to do their dailies as a fast travel point.

Please make this a thing devs. Gonfalon Bay is such a wonderful city and is truly a great candidate for multiple player homes.

Thank you.

rpAvoq6.png

that would be so amazing!
    i love that building and love gonfalon bay
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

Thank you.

rpAvoq6.png

that would be so amazing!
    i love that building and love gonfalon bay

ya, I want it more than any other home in the game...except for Steadfast Mannor. I love that area so much. High Isle is such a beautiful place.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Calaindo1234
    i want a helmet like that from the Cavalier of the Sworn Oath Costume☺️
    or Archdruid Devyric Arms Pack😁
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My updated wishlist:
    • More Ayleid structural furnishings, including walls and arches.
    • Spider doorways as from the Cradle of Shadows and Scrivener’s Hall dungeons
    • The lovely purply mushrooms in sections of Bal Sunnar and the Spiral Skein in Scrivener’s Hall.
    • Pack guar inventory pet as follow the merchants in Morrowind
    • Pack nix-ox (or mini silt strider?) inventory pet as follow merchants in Necrom
    • Hair dye pack
    • More “hairstyles” for Argonians
    • Additional motifs or styles like the Mercenary robe and Celestial breeches that give the appearance of wearing a long coat or open robe.
    • Scholar’s Spectacles
    • Enable weapon packs to be used by all classes (see nightblade grim focus)
    • Dagger style similar to Chokethorn, and not oversized, but daggers
    • Furnishings available for individual purchase (otherwise only in furnishing packs), including the dragon skeleton, skulls, and special books

Edited by Araneae6537 on 4 January 2024 19:41
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Still wishing for guild alliance change tokens.

Guild Alliance? You mean the 3 banners war alliances? They have had tokens for that for ages now.
    Options
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    ✭✭
    Sovengarde Crown crates please! Also bring back Scholar’s Spectacles.
    Options
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you.

rpAvoq6.png

Yes, I would love this and Steadfast Manor for my player homes!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
    Options
  • Minstrel9806
    • A short-medium nothing fancy full beard (like a shorter version of the Boar's Nest for example), cause there's a lack of those in-game
      Some references:
      WjHoW08.jpg
    • A less feminine half ponytail hairstyle, aka Casual Rascal without front braids
      For reference:
      SRylywc.jpg
    • This Orc hairstyle:
      NFEUyj1.jpg

I really think the unisex hairstyles should look more unisex in general, considering some of the female-only hairstyles would look less feminine on males than some of those.
    Like both The Casual Rascal and The Heroic Poet are released as unisex hairstyles but they definitely look more female oriented.
    Edited by Minstrel9806 on 18 January 2024 12:19
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleeease make more special furnishings available for individual purchase! This is already the case for many furnishings, where the bundle is simply a better deal if you want all of them.

Why is “Cheeses of Tamriel” the only book available for individual purchase? Bastian disapproves!

Working on several libraries and wizards’ studies, I am dismayed at how many books that I would love to have — and in multiples — are ONLY available in these furnishing bundles! :worried:

Alternatively, release a Hermaeus Mora furnishing bundle that includes, among other things, ALL the special books, as would be quite appropriate for The One Who Knows, and I’ll buy that! :mrgreen:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on 16 January 2024 22:08
    Options
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    A hag polymorph. And yes she has to float, not walk.

kv1xnrq1xlcz.jpg
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello please can you bring back the frostborn durzog mangler, it has only been in the store once, 8 month before I even started playing the game, and I am on such a durzog vibe rn I simply want them all 🥺
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    With the Diamond Crates, please have glass/crystal mounts!?!?

Wishing upon the stars for a purple/teal/blue/green-tinted glass senche. >_>

PS, I love you all. Thank you for the new chapter. Husband and I preordered already. You're the best!
    Options
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fata1moose wrote: »
    Naryu as a house guest! Although I'd prefer her as a companion in which case we would unlock her as a house guest but if we can't get that then houseguest at least.

I'd love to see more major quest NPCs as house guests in general. We spend time with them and grow attached to their camaraderie during quests, so why wouldn't they visit us in our homes from time to time? I've been slowly collecting my favorites for sure if they become available (thank you ZOS for bringing back Arox recently). I'm hoping
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    Fennorian wrote: »
    Fennorian Houseguest~

Love your name :D

Yes 100% want. Or as a companion (but I get the feeling companions are always exclusively going to be new characters).

And also, I really really hope if ZOS releases Fenn houseguest or companion, that we still get future quests with him regardless. I don't want him to no longer get any new quests anymore because we have him as a houseguest/companion; I would be very distressed and upset. :s

And it's not like we don't have the ability to play quests "out of order" anyways. So it shouldn't be too big of a deal to sometimes have anachronastic/out-of-order conversations since such things already exist in the game.

~~

Considering they already did Mizziq Thunderboots as a house guest and he will have some kind of new quest in the next chapter, having Fennorian as a house guest will definitely not prevent getting new quests with Fennorian. I just hope they had the foresight to grab house guest dialogue for Fennorian while they brought Robbie back to voice his quest in the next chapter.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »

Thank you.

rpAvoq6.png

Yes, I would love this and Steadfast Manor for my player homes!

Ya, Steadfast Manor is IMO one of the coolest houses in game. I'd love to see a player version.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I have a few requests, hopes, and wishes :)

Please bring back the passion dancer arms pack. I missed it :(

Please bring back the draping locks hairstyle to the crown store. It was a login reward I missed too. :(

I would really love if the autumn indrik pet (I missed this too) would come back and that there was an Autumn Indrik mount to match it. I love the colors of it.

A recolor (black/grey) of the white-gold imperial Courser.

A new life guar (white/snow colored) with the holiday trimmings like the winter dapple grey horse.

Autumn themed arms pack. I would really like falling leaf effects if it’s possible.

Autumn style costume or leaf embellishments

Rose (red) and cherry blossom earrings (match the adornment)

Dangling leaf earrings (autumn, spring, blue like frost spriggan)

Asymmetrical earrings, like a star on one ear and a dangling moon on the other.

Leaf adornments (autumn, spring, winter)

New life holly like adornment

More recolors of the butterfly adornment (like light purple)

Thanks for reading my requests and hopes/wishes :)
    Edited by Moonsprite on 21 January 2024 00:13
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please make a music box with twins from the trial Maw of Lorkhaj and The Bent Dance composition. I'll buy 3, no 5!!!
    I would also like to remind you of my wish to see assistants armormaster pahmar khajiit and deconstuctor dagi khajiit in the game! TY, I hope to see them for the next Elsweyr event :3
    Edited by This_0ne on 1 February 2024 14:17
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 of things already requested:
    - Inventory Pack Guar Pet
    - Ithelia/Tho'at Replicanum style mounts made of glass/crystal
    - Cherry Blossom earrings/adornments
    - Cherry Blossom-Light Indrik mount
    - Hair dye pack

Also, the 2024 reveal has shown a new Motif that looks awesome, made in Ithelia style, I love it - please don't make it obtainable only in the new Trial or it will end up costing millions on guild traders and being out of reach for so many of us.
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 23 January 2024 14:38
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish some rare cosmetics make a return, such as:

Subtle Dark Lashes - They have not returned in years.

Some unreleased cosmetics, like the hairstyles: Portside Shave, Mid-Parted Shoulder-Length and Warrior Topknots.
    Also a bunch of facial hair that we see on npcs.

Additonally, new cosmetics. It's surprising how few appearance cosmetics ZOS adds to the store compared to other games, when they are some of the most bought of all cosmetics. New hairstyles, more facial hair, more adornments, more immersive and lore fitting markings, especially have all of these in bundles of more than one. Surprised we haven't gotten face markings inspired by the markings dunmer faces had in TES3 Morrowind.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please get an Echatere mount?

Also would love for Frostvault Chasm to return to the Crown Store as well as the Breton Terrier. :)
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since it’s been class locked, can we please get a mask for all classes that looks like the nb one? A face mask that leaves hair out is something I have been wanting for so long, and even though I’m a nb main I’d still prefer one I can use on any of my chars.
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    jlats wrote: »
    Since it’s been class locked, can we please get a mask for all classes that looks like the nb one? A face mask that leaves hair out is something I have been wanting for so long, and even though I’m a nb main I’d still prefer one I can use on any of my chars.

That should be arriving this March, if previous year's sequence of releasing of styles is any consistency.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nihilr wrote: »
    jlats wrote: »

That should be arriving this March, if previous year's sequence of releasing of styles is any consistency.

yea and they're class locked.
    like jlats just said.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    February 2024, Still no Draping Locks Return :( Been waiting since I missed the Daily Login Reward in October 2022.
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    yea and they're class locked.
    like jlats just said.

I didn't see that post announcement, sorry. 🙄

I bet they change their mind before release. The sets I understand, the style-pages *no one* understands.
    Options
  • Springey
    Springey
    ✭✭✭
    Vossa-Satl and Mire Drum as looping emotes with actual music, like all the other instruments.

I own the mementos but they’re just a few seconds long, I’d buy emote ones in a heartbeat.
    Options
  • odaphii
    odaphii
    Legitimately made an account mainly to post this;

I really wish we had equippable idle animations akin to Personalities, but for weapons (and perhaps even for mounts). Personally seeing a character with the Duchess or Passion Dancer personalities go into the hunched-over, gremlin-like pose whilst holding a 2h weapon is kind of breaking my immersion. I would LOVE some more dignified poses.

For instance, a pose similar to this for 2H weapons;
    Coda-Lunga-e-Distesa_i9dmsb.jpg
    (credits: marozzo.com)

Or a staff pose like such;
    gjxsj9aj5zj31.jpg

I hope you consider it! Many people would surely pay for those!
    Options
  • odaphii
    odaphii
    I don't know what the rules on multi-posting are (haven't seen any) but it's been 3 days so I figure I can go again;

Please, PLEASE give us complete sets of customized actions 😭 We have bound pickaxe - lovely! Very fitting for mage types! But what about bound axe for woodcutting? Bound sickle(?) for herb gathering?? Bound whatever-fits-rune-gathering?
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭✭
    First time posting in this thread, I'm sure I have more wishes:
    -Frost Atro crates return pls I need that spider mount
    -Infernium mount & pet
    -Erlibru's cottage as player housing
    -An apartment in Vastyr
    -Complete sets of customized actions (I want the gloam ones)
    -Radiant Apex Guar
    -Hair dye pack
    -Flower crown for non Khajiits
    -Man bun hairstyle
    -More small/medium houses, especially with flat straight walls for paintings
    -An option to pay 1500 crowns for the other assistants, aka if I have Ezabi, I could pay 1500 for the fire atro banker
    -Frost atro & Glass atoro polymorphs
    -More dresses, with no accessories clipping
    -More varities of empty land "houses" with different environments/realms/etc
    -Wamasu mount
    -More facial hair
    -More short hairstyles that work on women
    -Honestly just more hairstyles that don't look blue on black haired Khajiits
    FOR THE COVENANT! 🦁

PS NA 2200+
    PS EU 1400+
    PS NA Alt 500+

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)

Bring back Sergeant Seyne
    Options
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A year later, still hoping for the same things.

1) Bloodroot Spriggan Polymorph

2) Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche

3) Eldersblood Peak Ram
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options