Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store Item Wish List

• MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    deGarcia wrote: »
    Would be cool also to see more of anything Ithelia-related. Especially Ithelia's Statuette, like the ones given for ESO+

I feel like it would be cool to get the Staff of Many Paths as an artifact weapon style (after the remaining Princes are seen to first).
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • thepandalore
    thepandalore
    ✭✭✭
    Bard houseguests! Ita Dannus' and Monormil's repertoires make for nice listening, and I'd love to have their music in any of my houses.

600px-ON-npc-Monormil.jpg
    ON-npc-Ita_Dannus.jpg

• molyforest
    molyforest
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Team, Could we please have some "wings" memento? Like Nixad wings, butterfly wings, dragon wings, bat wings, torchbug wings, wasp wings, raven wings, dovah-fly wings?. When you activate the memento it gives your character fluttering wings on their back like a fairy (or angel or demon) for a few minutes. Thanks for considering my idea.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    ✭✭
    For housing can you bring back Pantherfang Chapel please?

Also Khenarthi’s Pride style 🖤
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bard houseguests! Ita Dannus' and Monormil's repertoires make for nice listening, and I'd love to have their music in any of my houses.

600px-ON-npc-Monormil.jpg
    ON-npc-Ita_Dannus.jpg

Yes, I enjoy music boxes but really want the option of bard houseguests as well. Daahin, the bard who plays in the Rimmen crafting area, is my absolute favourite. 🥹
  • ArkadiaReaper
    ArkadiaReaper
    ✭✭
    Can we get one of the blue/green glowing wild hunt style senches from west weald as a mount or pet? They look awsome! ebexugqsdg32.jpg
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already opened this thread but since it didn't get many attentions...

I would really love to get this polymorph in the store: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/655770/what-about-this-beauty-as-a-polymorph

If it comes in a bundle with crates or if it costs 8.000 Seals, I'll try to get it asap.
    Realistically I don't think it would be made cheaper than that... Unless it becomes the new yearly polymorph substituting the Winter Spriggan.
    A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
    B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"
  • Nissowolf
    Nissowolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    what i would love is to see serana haircut from skyrim be brought in the crownstore, maybe along with a vampiric costume, that could be called "royal vampire costume" or something like that.
    Please please please ! i know i wouldn't be the only one to buy it !
    Roleplayer
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    I saw on the game page for July in 2023 the wild hunt crates were out in the store along with the deeproot dirge music box and the slyvan spriggon. On that same theme, any chance we can see a Archdruid Devyric Arms Pack this July?

Earthern Root Enclave has been out for a bit now, and i know there are a decent number of players who would love to grab that mask style page on top of needing that hardmode achievement for the higher drop rate %. Could be a great addition to the Celebrating 10 Years of ESO to drop a new arms pack and mask, right? A good dungeon to run through, challenging boss fights for HM, great looking mask style to acquire and flood the guild markets 👀
    PS5/NA: Vouxe_
    (she/her)
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support the above bard houseguest suggestion (or a bard companion, or a bard class...).

Also, how about a houseguest of the Fox from the Scholarium?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love if buying an appearance change token allowed us to extend the height range for a character a bit in either direction — nothing lore breaking, just to have further range toward the maximum and minimum of each race. For instance, I would like to create a Bosmer with a bit more Ayleid heritage, so I would like them to be taller. Similarly, although we can technically be only one Khajiit furstock, having a greater range of height would extend the appearance of diversity. Making these height alterations tied to an appearance change token should keep most characters within the usual range.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also love to see a new Bosmer home in the Dawnwood and a new Xanmeer home in Blackwood — or open plots where we might build such ourselves! :)
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to offer the "Roostertail Frills" hairstyle from the stone atronach crates again but separately, please?

800px-ON-crown_store-Roostertail_Frills.jpg
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to offer the "Roostertail Frills" hairstyle from the stone atronach crates again but separately, please?

800px-ON-crown_store-Roostertail_Frills.jpg

I second this and suggest a 400 crowns price tag. Would definitely grab it.
    A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
    B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"
  • molyforest
    molyforest
    ✭✭✭
    Hi and thanks for your patience with the way that I am writing these suggestions

Can you please remove the map location "Norg-Tzel" and add "Eyevea"? Norg-Tzel is a nowhereland but Eyevea is a really important location for the game story.

To give Eyevea the respect it really deserves, how about a wayshrine near the bank? just a suggestion

Can we have a crown furnishing that is a cloud with states: sunbeams / showers / thunderstorm / deactivated [animated movements]

Thanks for reading my suggestions
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • molyforest
    molyforest
    ✭✭✭
    Eyevea could actually be such a cool place for magicka users to gather if it just had a bit better accessibility.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    blueyonder wrote: »
    Hi and thanks for your patience with the way that I am writing these suggestions

Can you please remove the map location "Norg-Tzel" and add "Eyevea"? Norg-Tzel is a nowhereland but Eyevea is a really important location for the game story.

To give Eyevea the respect it really deserves, how about a wayshrine near the bank? just a suggestion

Can we have a crown furnishing that is a cloud with states: sunbeams / showers / thunderstorm / deactivated [animated movements]

Thanks for reading my suggestions

Eyevea is on the Aurbis since update 42, it's the map with the eye symbol.
    which has no relation to the crown store
    vbntfdgoy78c.jpg
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Vicquemare
    Vicquemare
    ✭✭
    Bring back Dark Chivalry crates, please, it's been 2 years :(
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    Since theres a heavyweight designed around the look of a daedric titan, any chance we can get a komodo dragon - wamasu heavyweight?
    (she/her)
  • Cellithor
    Cellithor
    Please bring back the Mind-Shriven skin! It would be super fitting with all of the coldharbour/molag bal themed items going out through the store during the anniversary.
  • Cellithor
    Cellithor
    Also - please bring back the Mace of Molag Bal style. With the release of a Molag Bal Polymorph and personality, it seems essential to give players another chance to obtain his iconic mace style.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember if I mentioned this yet, but I would love some customized action recalls that look like portals--Psijic portal, Deadlands portal, Apocrypha portal, etc. They wouldn't need to be too big or flashy, just the character creating a portal, stepping through it, and maybe stepping out of a portal on arrival.
  • Tiath
    Tiath
    ✭✭✭
    Rotate the old crates back in more often, please.

There's so many things I'd drop cash on, but aren't available to buy.
    PlayStation EU / PC EU
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish we had a portable NPC we could pay gold to in order to repair our gear. Guild wars 2 does this, for instance. I'd expect it to be one of the 5000 crown portable npcs you can bring around; heck it could even have special functionality when in a party where you could pay to repair your entire party's gear, absorbing the gold cost for everyone in the party/raid group. Sure, I have hundreds of repair kits, but having to repair 1 by 1 when trying to progress in a dungeon/raid can take time...
    Edited by Kappachi on 29 June 2024 19:16
  • molyforest
    molyforest
    ✭✭✭
    Hi and thanks for your help. i actually came here to suggest a portal recall!! It would also be great if there were an alinor window (it always bothered me that the Alinor townhouse has no ground floor front room windows)
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • molyforest
    molyforest
    ✭✭✭
    Also can I just say that I love "gold road recall", it's fantastic!
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • Theist_VII
    Theist_VII
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hopelessly waiting on a Radiant Apex Guar…
  • WeWentElsweyr
    I would like to see the Grace of the Green Bundle return specifically so I could obtain Drinweth, Valenwood Armorer. If you've got a spare bundle slot at some point ZoS, I would really appreciate it if this could return! (or any other armorers that could be introduced in the future)

I have a specific guildhall layout where trial dummies have bankers and armorers next to them, so that people can change their builds without having to run somewhere else. So, another armorer, or an another armoury station would be cool. Armory stations don't take up special slots but the assistants do...

I wish we had bankers/armorers that didn't take up the special slots. I just got the doggy who is now sitting next to a trial dummy helping my guildies parse. I cannot bring myself to remove the ghost kitty as it is a tribute to my fur child who died, so even one special collectable slot in the largest houses would mean a fair bit to me.

Edited by WeWentElsweyr on 7 July 2024 07:27
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    more signature chest / future chest motifs pieces that expose the characters chest and back to reveal skins / body markings, similar to the sai sahan jack or better yet the chitinous chest piece. on the same note, could also allow us to hide chest altogether like the hide shoulders option as well as hide gloves options.
    (she/her)
  • Cin_Vhetin
    Cin_Vhetin
    ✭✭✭
    Please bring back the broom style (two-handed weapon outfit style). Thank you!
    Better a warrior in the garden than a gardener at war. - Japanese proverb

You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing things with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass. - Warren Buffet