Crown Store Item Wish List

• AstroST
    AstroST
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somethig that suppress that broken grim focus permaglow.
    Having to buy somethig to hide a broken effect Is rather sad but It Is what it Is.
    Options
  • aliferis
    aliferis
    ✭✭
    WE NEED A RADIANT APEX GUAR!!!!!! it's the only mount that hasn't had a radiant apex version.
    Guar KING
    Options
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    ✭✭
    Dark Chivalry and Sovngarde crates please :)
    Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool to buy an Atmoran Bantam Guar ^^
    ON-pet-Atmoran_Bantam_Guar.jpg
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Cin_Vhetin
    Cin_Vhetin
    ✭✭✭
    Not aware of any other requests for this: other animal skins/combat pets instead of Warden bear such as a lion, tiger, wolf, panther, etc.. Other types would be nice, ex. ice-storm atronach, dwemer bot, or flying monkey :smiley: edit: no flying monkeys please it was a mistake. If i want flying monkeys I'll play sorc.
    Edited by Cin_Vhetin on 24 October 2023 00:59
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cin_Vhetin wrote: »
    Not aware of any other requests for this: other animal skins/combat pets instead of Warden bear such as a lion, tiger, wolf, panther, etc.. Other types would be nice, ex. ice-storm atronach, dwemer bot, or flying monkey :smiley:

Me, sending my Twilight Tomentor in the shape of a flying monkey at my closest enemies:

"Yes, my pretties! Fly! FLY! AhahahaHAHAHAHAH!"
    Options
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Dragonscale-crates and the Kushalit Sanctuary again. Bonus points if its possible before Nov 14 :)
    Options
  • HonestThumper
    HonestThumper
    ✭✭
    Guild alliance change tokens :smile:
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    jlats wrote: »
    I know datamines are never a guarantee and I shouldn’t get my hopes up but can u pleaaaaaase release the voideater durzog mount I am obsessed with it.

THANKYOU SO MUCH
    (And just after my birthday no less, the ideal time for me to indulge in crown store treats xxxx)
    Options
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Dragonscale-crates and the Kushalit Sanctuary again. Bonus points if its possible before Nov 14 :)

Whoever made this come true, thank you so much!!! :)
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wishlist:
    • Pack guar inventory pet as follow the merchants in Morrowind
    • Pack nix-ox (or mini silt strider?) inventory pet as follow merchants in Necrom
    • Hair dye pack
    • Dwarven spider mount in similar style to the dwarven scarab pet from the Necrom event
    • Dagger style similar to Chokethorn, and not oversized, but daggers, once the Grim Focus perma-blob is fixed o:)
    Options
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to have the option to change the appearance of fishing poles while fishing. Maybe use the models from some of the poles from Skyrim. I like the Argonian Fishing road from Skyrim.

Also, some staves that look like spears and tridents. Would love to have Iron Trident look from Legacy of the Dragonborn. Or even have the ability to transform a weapon to look like a fishing pole (although a trident would make more sense). Maybe some more styles of fishing outfits too. The ability to change outfits on houseguests would also be neat. Even if its only for companions that become houseguests. I want to have Sharp in a fishing outfit down near the water. with numerous fishing items around him.
    My wishlist:
    • Pack guar inventory pet as follow the merchants in Morrowind
    • Pack nix-ox (or mini silt strider?) inventory pet as follow merchants in Necrom
    • Hair dye pack
    • Dwarven spider mount in similar style to the dwarven scarab pet from the Necrom event
    • Dagger style similar to Chokethorn, and not oversized, but daggers, once the Grim Focus perma-blob is fixed o:)

I'm on board with more inventory pets!
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously want that old person personality. It must use a cane when walking, not a staff, cane.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on 6 November 2023 03:43
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i really want a personality that uses a cane without the "old person posture", because not everyone that uses canes use them due to age :)
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Please make the nose pincer piercing available for female characters as well!

Nose-Pincers-Male.jpg
    Options
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idea for Endless Archive. Is that doable?

usyv4edlvaco.jpg
    Options
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The option to sheath my 2 swords on my back, yes I'd happily pay for this.
    Options
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back the Mercymothers attire :(
    uwu
    Options
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    ✭✭
    I want to see that Skeever statue the spews poison from Necrom as a furnishing.
    Options
  • Sphynix
    Sphynix
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't bought the armory or deconstruct companions yet cause I'm waiting for a cat version of them. I've heard the same for the crows too for players that bought those.
    Options
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    There are so só many things I’d like to request.
    Werewolf and vampire companions and houseguests,
    Different dragon mounts ( no need for them to be able. To fly , they would move like Wamasu do )
    More hair styles and the ability of changing hair colour whenever we wanted ( a barber shop in every main city ) .
    A castle in one of the icy parts of the game , like the one we went through while doing a quest for the Greymor chapter ( it was an amazing palace in a icy part of the map where a vampire lived )
    Give us also a CHIMERA mount please , they look AMAZING !!!!
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Braggar wrote: »

usyv4edlvaco.jpg

If you look at the Collections menu as is...
    mop9oYRl.png

Looks like they'll be coming. Eventually...
    Options
  • Fakeinit
    Fakeinit
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry if it's been asked, but I would like another multi-rider mount that is not a horse. I have the Dwemer spider, but something else would be cool too!
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be awesome if we had eyes with dark sclera , Oh and also a hair like this, it's kinda like bastians but more messy.

And id be closer to my dream necromancer!

SNhL8iv.png

I would also love a Green special effects bantam guar

Pets_EerieVioletBantamGuar.jpg
    Edited by francesinhalover on 18 November 2023 03:57
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fakeinit wrote: »
    I'm sorry if it's been asked, but I would like another multi-rider mount that is not a horse. I have the Dwemer spider, but something else would be cool too!

WAMASU!
    Options
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Balorgh arms pack please
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This_0ne wrote: »
    Fakeinit wrote: »

WAMASU!

...That would be pretty freaking sweet. Just ride up with your bestie on a wamasu...
    Options
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Braggar wrote: »

usyv4edlvaco.jpg

If you look at the Collections menu as is...
    mop9oYRl.png

Looks like they'll be coming. Eventually...

I know I saw. Let see what they will do?
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the Nightfall crates sometime soon.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
    Options
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please more khajiit/argonian hairstyles that feature some kind of jewelry/beads/braids. Or something that looks like wavy/curly pixie cut with bangs. Most short hairstyles are too masculine for my taste.

old personality and nervous/insercure personality
    Pleaaase my nerdy bookish characters need these already!
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
    Options