✭✭✭
    Stonelore Crate!

Arcanists need more greem stuff!
    Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joining the Stonelore Crate train!
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    We could obtain "disable shoulder armor pieces", from the Impresario some months back. But what, if now a new player starts the game? She/he can´t do this. Why is that function, not constantly available for everyone? Offer this option, in the Crown Store for everyone.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Braggar wrote: »
    We could obtain "disable shoulder armor pieces", from the Impresario some months back. But what, if now a new player starts the game? She/he can´t do this. Why is that function, not constantly available for everyone? Offer this option, in the Crown Store for everyone.

they should be able to get it at the impressario's assistant
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the Kinlord's Alinor Attire come back

I'd also like to see the celestial crates--it's coming up on 2 years since they were in the store
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
    Options
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    If the house Frostvault Chasm could please return to the crown store soon I will buy it in a heartbeat! I have had the crowns just sitting in my account on standby waiting for it to come back out in the crown store.

1200px-ON-load-Frostvault_Chasm.jpg
    Options
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back gifting before bringing out/back the good stuff.
    Quite literally an NPC
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Fennorian wrote: »
    Bring back gifting before bringing out/back the good stuff.
    Gifting is back, it's implemented through the customer service portal in ticket form.

I'm still holding out for a Dark Opaline Senche mount. Would be perfect to drop it when Frost Atro crates return someday 😁
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already made a dedicated post but I'll thank Devs here too: Thank you for the Color Streaked River Braid! Much appreciated :)

- for those who runs through all these pages to see if Devs listen -
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did want to come back and thank the devs for bringing back the Grim Harlequin crates last month. It was appreciated. <3

Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get Varlaisvea back in October <3<3<3 please and thankyouuu
    Options
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    We know they exist in lore, native to valenwood and presumably eslweyr as well. Hyena mounts/pets when? You even have 4 different varieties to make the models after.

Hyaenidae_Diversity.jpg
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebon Steel Dwarven Spider, please.

I will also again mention the pack guars that follow some of the merchants in Morrowind — those are the only inventory pet I have ever wanted. <3
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Joining the Stonelore Crate train!

Those have some nice nature-themed items, and remind me that I’d like a lurcher target dummy to go with my spriggan. I really wish there was an option for them to attack! I know target dummies are for parsing, but one could then practice some basic tanking, and I’d like to use some of my target dummies as “guards”! :lol:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on 26 September 2023 17:17
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see another coloration of Dwarven Spider with the compass from the Baandari Pedlar Crates, preferably an ebony one with a green compass to match an arcanist.
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be cool to have a Multi-rider senche or ornaug Mount, or something more than just the spider and horse.

Also, I am absolutely in love with the large spotted plow spider (spider matriarch) encounter in Necrom, and would love to have a target dummy I can place in my house of one that size (so the people afraid of spiders don't have to worry about me wanting a spider mount and running everywhere on one, it can be just in my house. But I'd absolutely want a real spider like that to ride on, I do understand people have issues with it. ;) )

That and some other things for other arachnophiles who play eso. XD
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would do absolutely anything on y’ffre’s green nirn for a cherry blossom indrik, it would be so perfect for altmer & match a lot of the other nice cherry blossom collectibles.
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlats wrote: »
    I would do absolutely anything on y’ffre’s green nirn for a cherry blossom indrik, it would be so perfect for altmer & match a lot of the other nice cherry blossom collectibles.

I could not agree more! It would be a joy for the eyes, something brilliant, not dark, on pink and white notes. At least that's how I envision it...

(I think the dark purple Indrik was maybe an attempt at this, with its purple petals' animation... and I have it, but would still get "this new one").

Edit: and a matching pet would be adorable
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 29 September 2023 16:52
    Options
  • Arcturus
    Arcturus
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Thorn Arms Pack

More vampiric skins (that don't look like savage zombies)

More spooky stuff for this Halloween!

Options
  • muidle
    muidle
    Soul Shriven
    a shy/timid personality like hildegard's, please! there's nothing like it!

07nPG5V.png
    ⋆ casual PC NA player (1000+ CP)
    ⋆ handle is @muidle
    ⋆ wood elf arcanist main
    Options
  • grzes848909
    grzes848909
    ✭✭✭
    psijic crate comeback when ?
    Options
  • DC137
    DC137
    Can we get the Dead-Water Scale skin please, I've been trying for so many years!
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    jlats wrote: »

I could not agree more! It would be a joy for the eyes, something brilliant, not dark, on pink and white notes. At least that's how I envision it...

(I think the dark purple Indrik was maybe an attempt at this, with its purple petals' animation... and I have it, but would still get "this new one").

Edit: and a matching pet would be adorable

Yes I love the dark purple one!! But yeah you’re exactly right it would be so nice to have a completely pastel pink and white toned one it would be soo dreamy
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For housing:
    • Musical instruments. Why in the world do we not have musical instruments yet for housing? How are we supposed to set up a stage with a full band with no instruments?
    • Napkins for tables. There are no napkins! What?
    • Dirt patches, all sizes and shapes, for making a garden. Also, farm plants, corn, tomatoes, rice, wheat, etc.
    • Water patches for making ponds and such.
    • Cannons. We have Fair Winds with open cannon ports but no cannons! Oh come on! Really?
    • Stairs. All shapes and sizes, different color materials and wood, delicate ones for indoor. Including spiral and curved.
    • Weapons and armor for display.
    • Way more small houses, scattered all around. And some on little islands in rivers or lakes or even floating please.

For our characters:
    • A hair color pack that includes every single color with no race restriction.
    • More really skimpy costumes, because we have so many tattoos and skins!
    • An old person personality, we can make a character look old but they still stand, walk, run, like an 18 year old.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on 9 October 2023 20:31
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For housing:

[*] Cannons. We have Fair Winds with open cannon ports but no cannons! Oh come on! Really?

i used ballistae from the cyrodiil achievement furniture merchant as that's weapons elder scrolls characters actually use, i don't think there's been any cannons in elder scrolls yet.

and the other stuff you said i also want. especially musical instrument furnishings.

for personality i really want one that gives my character a cane/walking stick to hold when out of combat like how they hold the restoration staff when standing with it drawn. the treasure hunter personality gives us a permanent torch out of combat so it's probably possible?
    Edited by LunaFlora on 10 October 2023 05:52
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • nonamegod
    nonamegod
    Soul Shriven
    More Housing Storage Crates with different theme please.
    There are many chest asset already in game with different theme, such as deadric, and dwarven.
    Options
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know datamines are never a guarantee and I shouldn’t get my hopes up but can u pleaaaaaase release the voideater durzog mount I am obsessed with it.
    Options
  • Cin_Vhetin
    Cin_Vhetin
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't find this anywhere online or in-game, so here's my request:
    a raven non-combat pet.

I know there's the Jangleplume assistant but it's wearing a red collar, holding a gold coin.

I'd prefer a pet without collar/coin and it would be nice to have it settle on a shoulder at times, if possible.
    Options
  • Puddycat
    Puddycat
    ✭✭✭
    muidle wrote: »
    a shy/timid personality like hildegard's, please! there's nothing like it!

07nPG5V.png

Would buy!
    Options