Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    A glyptodon mount (resized to allow riders) would be cool.
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Duskfall Welwa and lizard look great. There should be a skin in this style.

I think it's the Dead-Water Scale in the Xanmeer crates
    Options
  • Demiprince
    Demiprince
    Soul Shriven
    Medium beard
    High-arch brows
    3U4doKL.png
    Options
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new major adornment idea, looks very nice!

mxb4tk3p19fs.jpg

And then I remembered. We CAN`T recolor major adornments at all. Why is that?? I want such a option, BAD in the game! BAD! :)
    Options
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to again kindly request the dark circles we see around/underneath the eyes of Magister Fridelja of Karthwatch as an addition to the style parlor! You can find her here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Magister_Fridelja

3Z3pmdS.png

I've fallen in love with them and have been eagerly hoping to see them being added to the crownstore or preferably as an achievement facial marking since the release of Greymoor.
    It's not bright and flashy and probably won't struck most players as something worth paying crowns for, but it surely would hit the roleplay community as a great addition to their experience!

Besides, it would really suit the large amount of newly created 'bookworms' that have jumped into the game since the release of Necrom. Lots of people who might like something like this ~
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demiprince wrote: »
    Medium beard
    3U4doKL.png
    +1

My Imperial, Nord and Breton dudes need this.
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really love the return of the Grim Harlequin crates. Preferably when we get the temporary fix for crate gifting though.
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the new hairstyles lately!

I would like to see the Baandari Pedlar crates return at some point. Also, any chance we'll ever get accessories for Argonian and Khajiiti tails? I would love some tail floof!
    Options
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    Pleaaaaaaase @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, bring back these Draping Locks, many people could not unlock and want them!

aw_crwn_hair_drapinglocks_ivt_11928_1x1-239437f453ba-300x150.jpg

As mentionned earlier, I would love to see Scholar's Spectacles as well! Oh and the Deadland Firewalker personnality... <3

Edited by Kalixte on 28 June 2023 23:36
    PC/EU server
    Options
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Kalixte wrote: »
    Oh and the Deadland Firewalker personnality... <3
    I think that's back already. The components are already for sale in exchange for event tickets with the Impresario's assistant.

That's quite different actually. Though upon inspection the Slag Town Diver skin when worn by Argonians is almost spot-on.
    Edited by BulletMagnetX on 29 June 2023 02:58
    Molag's balls!
    Options
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    Kalixte wrote: »
    Oh and the Deadland Firewalker personnality... <3
    I think that's back already. The components are already for sale in exchange for event tickets with the Impresario's assistant.

That's quite different actually. Though upon inspection the Slag Town Diver skin when worn by Argonians is almost spot-on.

You can only do the Unstable Morpholith pet and the Deadlands Scorcher skin sadly atm. :s
    PC/EU server
    Options
  • KnightofPelinal
    KnightofPelinal
    Soul Shriven
    Imperial War Horse When? Last Availability: June 24, 2021 - July 6, 2021
    Edited by KnightofPelinal on 1 July 2023 10:31
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want som more decent looking armor without weird leather corsets or exposed midriff
    SR-item-Dawnguard_Heavy_Armor_Male_02.jpg
    r69z9jj62b9z.jpg
    94iu4gvqdof41.jpg
    Adamus_Phillida.png

UKhTmm4.jpg
    V5La2M1.jpg

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen these in a while:

• Z'Maja's Shadow Skin
    • Dark Opaline Steed

Any plans to make more dark opaline mounts? Was thinking about a Senche version. Would be an absolute dream. 😍
    Options
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Would love some facial markings that are just tiny daedric runes all over the face. Would be cool for a daedric cultist/ashlander/arcanist character

Minor spoiler from Dune pt 2 trailer:
    lady_jessica_dune-9ffb5fa.png?quality=90&fit=620,413
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A moth pet like the Phoenix Moth but in snow/frost theme like the recent Ice Nixad, would be awesome!

Also, as mentioned before by others, the Color Streaked River Braid hairstyle if possible... Thanks :smile:
    Options
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Fennorian Houseguest~
    Quite literally an NPC
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fennorian wrote: »
    Fennorian Houseguest~

Love your name :D

Yes 100% want. Or as a companion (but I get the feeling companions are always exclusively going to be new characters).

And also, I really really hope if ZOS releases Fenn houseguest or companion, that we still get future quests with him regardless. I don't want him to no longer get any new quests anymore because we have him as a houseguest/companion; I would be very distressed and upset. :s

And it's not like we don't have the ability to play quests "out of order" anyways. So it shouldn't be too big of a deal to sometimes have anachronastic/out-of-order conversations since such things already exist in the game.

~~
    Edited by Wolf_Eye on 5 July 2023 13:37
    Options
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I click on a chair "sit down", my characters sits down. I want the same option for a bed. We can only lay down sleep, thanks to a emo. Which is not okay.
    Options
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Braggar wrote: »
    If I click on a chair "sit down", my characters sits down. I want the same option for a bed. We can only lay down sleep, thanks to a emo. Which is not okay.

[You cannot rest while enemies are nearby]

hehehe

But agree, been wanting this feature too. So many beds! No function to lay down. Odd.
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    ALFIQ RAGPICKER PLEASE!

Pretty please with crowns on top! :)

please NO. Not alfiq! Better do dagi ragpicker and pahmar armor master! I need more diffrent kinds of khajiits in my house!
    Options
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nihilr wrote: »
    Braggar wrote: »

[You cannot rest while enemies are nearby]

hehehe

But agree, been wanting this feature too. So many beds! No function to lay down. Odd.

LOL yes. I wonder sometimes, why do I place beds in my homes? Futile.
    Options
  • KnightofPelinal
    KnightofPelinal
    Soul Shriven
    Imperial War Horse When? Last Availability: June 24, 2021 - July 6, 2021
    This mount is only available during pvp events. Second pvp event gone in this year..
    C3wMaRP.jpg
    Edited by KnightofPelinal on 13 July 2023 08:40
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am once again asking for a skintone we can put on an Altmer to have a Maormer cosplay character.

I know a lot of people (myself included) would drop a lot of money if we were able to make a decent-looking Maormer cosplay. A lot of people have made variations of Altmer or Dunmer with some combination of vampirism, the Arctic Rime skin, the Maormer scales skin, etc., but of course they all look 'alright' at best. None of them are 'good.'

Closest I've gotten is this:
    ZSZ9pwlm.png

Now ever since we had Ylahizu in Blackwood turning us into Maormer, and all of the great Maormer lore added in Summerset and High Isle, so many people wanted to play one. I can understand why a race isn't being added for lore reasons (even though that's the one I wouldn't object to as a lore hound), but at least giving us the Skin to let us cosplay a Maormer would be perfect.
    j8GmSfGm.png

(I also wouldn't mind a Minor Adornment: those finned ears)
    Options
  • dosco
    dosco
    ✭✭✭
    skins for sorc pets
    Options
  • Monroe585
    Monroe585
    ✭✭✭
    Emperor's Regalia. Players will pay for this outfit instead of having to no-life pvp.
    Options
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Torches!

Torches that
    - Take the shield OR Sword slot.
    - Are consumable

This would still be awesome.
    A torch that equips like a shield, so you can block with it like in Skyrim and Oblivion.
    That would really make my day.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
    Options
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Torches!

Torches that
    - Take the shield OR Sword slot.
    - Are consumable

This would still be awesome.
    A torch that equips like a shield, so you can block with it like in Skyrim and Oblivion.
    That would really make my day.

That would be awesome!
    Options
  • xathirea
    xathirea
    Soul Shriven
    Could you please bring back the Off The Shoulder Evening Dress? It was removed in 2017 before I started playing but it looks so beautiful and I'd really love to buy it.

Off-the-Shoulder-Evening-Dress-Female-Close-Front.jpg
    Options
  • thedoodle_90
    thedoodle_90
    ✭✭✭
    Please bring the Draping Locks Hairstyle from october 2022 to the crown store. Its one of the best Mer hairstyles and it is a shame it was limited to a very tiny window.
    Options