Crown Store Item Wish List

• Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many dungeons are dark, crowded with terrifying creatures. What about a different idea? A silly Jester dungeon!

qnbduzxc0ddc.jpg

The Jester Event is fun. But what about a ridiculous Jester dungeon? With laughable looking opponents. Enemies dressed in silly colorful cloth and hats. Attacking us with deadly pies, toxic confetti, unhealthy pointy bananas. Ogrims fart rainbow gas, and decrease the life energy of any player in a jiffy. Daedras with sharp bread. They cut like a knife. Zombies throw up terrible hot grits. The ground covered with cake, and cookie traps. A player step on such a trap door, and reappears in a different floor. Walls covered with sweet rolls. They sometimes drop on players, and injure them bad. Strawberry pudding covers the cave ceiling, dripping down and poison anyone. The bosses dressed as Jesters, attack us with giant red-white candy canes. Rewards once the final boss is dead? A gingerbread armor set, some chocolate weapons, or a funny Jester confetti bomb memento. A merchant at the dungeon entry, could sell potions. Once consumed the player turns into a monkey, or some other critters and fight. These are just some ideas. But you get the picture. I think I would has a hard time, to finish that dungeon. Why? I couldn´t stop laughing. Is that fun?? :D I would pay for such a dungeon, with a smile.
    Options
  • Batgirl32
    Batgirl32
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit Armoury Assistant - it should be Cathay-Raht or Pahmar-Raht
    Khajiit Ragpicker - it should be Dagi
    Then I will finally buy these assistants :smiley:
    Options
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Batgirl32 wrote: »
    Khajiit Armoury Assistant - it should be Cathay-Raht or Pahmar-Raht
    Khajiit Ragpicker - it should be Dagi
    Then I will finally buy these assistants :smiley:
    YES! I need more khajiit!
    Options
  • VadimAleks
    VadimAleks
    ✭✭✭
    1) Bristleback mount. We already have different cats, wolves, bears, guars as mounts. Why no boar? You already have bristleback models/textures in various regions of Tamriel. Thus, the time spent on a new mount is minimal, but what a gift for boar fans!
    2) There is already a Werewolf Lord Polymorph. But why can't we have a normal werewolf skin? Werewolf Behemoth like Balorgh, Sister Balra? They - look like real cruel predators. Why do we look like starving jackals?
    No more levels and skills, only degradation!
    Options
  • zimondrium
    zimondrium
    Soul Shriven
    Smaller version of Shade Colossus polymorph would be perfect ! Who is with me?
    Options
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to get a full-fledged motif (light, medium, heavy) for Ayleids. We've already been teased for a while now with the Ayleid-themed mounts and weapons. So now I'm absolutely dying to get a full motif for the Ayleids, including all the variants (light, med, heavy) too so you're not just stuck with plate armour if you're a mage, or cloth if you're a warrior.

Personally I've always loved these artistic depictions of Ayleid armours:

Heavy plate armour

Another heavy plate armour

Yet another heavy plate armour (the Beyond Skyrim people are really just spot on with their depiction)

Light armour
    Options
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Now that we have seen different eye color and shape options, I would love to see lots of different styles.

Hermaeus Mora-style eyes would be a big one, imagine having an arcanist with those iconic double pupils!
    Or having heterochromatic eye options.
    Or unusual colors such as violet.
    Or heck, even mechanical dwarven eyeball(s)!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
    Options
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRING BACK THE SOVNGARDE CRATES (please)
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baandari Crates for me

Really, a quicker or more frequent rotation of returning crates in general would be nice. There are so many of them now!
    Edited by Kallykat on 4 August 2023 16:47
    Options
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haj Mota dual-rider mount :heart:
    Options
  • Monroe585
    Monroe585
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back:

Molag Kena Arms Pack
    Xanmeer Crates
    Dawnbreaker Artifact Style

Please and thank you.
    Options
  • ruainn
    ruainn
    Soul Shriven
    Moon-Blessed Oasis and Moon Bishop's Sanctuary furnishing packs. These have been unavailable for 4 years; I started playing 3 years ago; this is the only source for Khajiit statuary, aside from the Boethrah one from antiquities, which features a Dunmer (...), the, fairly crap, guardian one (which is replicated over and over, in various furnishing packs), and the monk from the achievement furnisher.

Also, Khajiit need a cool light-up statue like the damn Altmer and Argonians have. This should, primarily, be compensation for 4 eras of oppression, thus free.
    Options
  • danko355
    danko355
    ✭✭✭
    Return of the scalecaller crates would be awesome
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Monroe585 wrote: »
    Bring back:

[...]
    Dawnbreaker Artifact Style

Please and thank you.

...or bring it into the store in the first place.

I'm still salty that we've only gotten 15 of the 17 Daedric Artifact styles, and Dawnbreaker and Sanguine's Rose are just... not part of the collection? Why haven't those two ever been made available?

Come on, please let us finish one of our collections.

We know the summoning days for Meridia and Sanguine are January and February respectively, so every time we go another one of those months without it in the showcase, I cry a little knowing it's another full year to wait.
    Options
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would so love to see the Nazaray arms pack again. I'm still kicking myself for having missed it.
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A inventory bag Netch Pet
    Edited by Inhuman003 on 11 August 2023 03:56
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm requesting the return of the Legion Zero Charger, please! Its been several years since it was last available. It seems to have been previously associated with the Imperial City event, which have since been folded in with Mayhem, leaving this beautiful daedric beast sadly unavailable for a very long time. Please return him soon!
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 11 August 2023 17:00
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As another idea for a new mount, I'd absolutely LOVE an Evergloam-themed horse; essentially the gloamwolf, but in equine form. My raven-themed mage from Evermore would be forever grateful!
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anumaril wrote: »
    Would love to get a full-fledged motif (light, medium, heavy) for Ayleids. We've already been teased for a while now with the Ayleid-themed mounts and weapons. So now I'm absolutely dying to get a full motif for the Ayleids, including all the variants (light, med, heavy) too so you're not just stuck with plate armour if you're a mage, or cloth if you're a warrior.

Personally I've always loved these artistic depictions of Ayleid armours:

Heavy plate armour

Another heavy plate armour

Yet another heavy plate armour (the Beyond Skyrim people are really just spot on with their depiction)

Light armour

Consider looking at Divine Prosecution, which the latest chapter adapted for their Ayleids. Dyed in the traditional Ayleid colours, it looks amazing. Its only available as part of the Summerset Collector's Ed. Not to take from your request, just something to look at while you wait for some better Heartland Elf Fashion!
    Options
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Choose your beard color separately from hair. Also more beards that look decent on toons with lighter hair like silver or light blond. We basically have 2 options, practically nonexistent or bushman.

Also celestial crates pleeeease
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on 12 August 2023 01:25
    Options
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see smaller mudace stones, so it can fit on a table or shelf. To help not clutter the store, I suggest one but have it attunable. You purchase it then go to a mudace stone ingame and click to attune it like a crafting station.
    Options
  • Nakozay
    Nakozay
    Soul Shriven
    The ability to play as a Dagi and Pahmar please. I would say 'polymorph', but it would be much more preferable to be able to customize the look further in the appearance change menu, and not have the cosmetic override a player's outfit/costume.

Thank you for any consideration given to this request.
    Options
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    Please put the top part of the Clan Mother Tadali's hat in the crown store. Its so funny a lot of people talked about it. I think many people would get it
    ON-npc-Clan_Mother_Tadali_02.jpg
    Options
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! I love Tadali's hat!
    Options
  • Nakozay
    Nakozay
    Soul Shriven
    To restate my earlier post, now that I'm not rushed on a workday morning:

Perhaps some sort of special appearance change token that will let a player character look like a unique race, without actually changing their race (to maintain base racial skills and such). With my primary wish to be able to set the buyer's appearance to that of a Dagi and a Pahmar, perhaps it could also incorporate other unique racial appearances such as Ayleid, Kothringi, the various different looking Argonians seen in Murkmire, etc. The want for it to be an "appearance change token" because of hoping it would not override equipped apparel/costumes, and have the customization freedom equivalent to that of base game character creation.
    Options
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Raltin wrote: »
    Okay, we got a regular and not lizard-welwa with the voidmother welwa... but it's still a gem exclusive and insanely expensive and rare thusly... also overly-flashy and not REGULAR-regular welwa... so now give us this normal non-lizard Welwa. Iron Orc War Welwa.

ON-creature-Welwa.jpg

Yo, looks like some wishes have been granted. :)

The upcoming Buoyant Armigers crates have some nice things, including an Iron Orc welwa.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Buoyant_Armigers_Crate

Nice stuff overall.
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nakozay wrote: »
    To restate my earlier post, now that I'm not rushed on a workday morning:

Perhaps some sort of special appearance change token that will let a player character look like a unique race, without actually changing their race (to maintain base racial skills and such). With my primary wish to be able to set the buyer's appearance to that of a Dagi and a Pahmar, perhaps it could also incorporate other unique racial appearances such as Ayleid, Kothringi, the various different looking Argonians seen in Murkmire, etc. The want for it to be an "appearance change token" because of hoping it would not override equipped apparel/costumes, and have the customization freedom equivalent to that of base game character creation.

they just need to improve the in-game character editor a long time ago. at least they could do what you listed for the khajiit and argonians. I do not think that selling a special token is a good way out in this case. then we will never have a decent character editor.
    Options
  • thepandalore
    thepandalore
    ✭✭✭
    At the top of my wishlist is a Monormil houseguest. She can be found playing a small café in Alinor called The Gilded Fork, and her repertoire is, in my opinion, among the best music in the game. I would jump at the chance to hire her to play my Alinor Townhouse.

600px-ON-npc-Monormil.jpg
    Edited by thepandalore on 29 November 2023 18:31
    Options
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to get a Mannimarco costume from the ESO cinematics. We've got the hero costumes from them, but I'm dying to get ahold of the cinematic version of Manni's costume.

Since we already have the current costume it could be given a different name, like "King of Worms" or something. But ESO art quality has progressed so much in the past years that I think it would be a great time to release the detailed cinematic version of Mannimarco's costume.
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be awesome to have a furnishing pack of all the crown store exclusive readable books as a library for those that just want the books and not the whole furnishing packs each of them is included in.

EDIT: If not that, then the ability to purchase the books individually from the housing editor. (Forgot to add)
    Edited by Djennku on 24 August 2023 23:45
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options