The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• autumnwindelfeb17_ESO
    Hello, the Karthwolf Shepherd pet was was previously available in the Crown Store from August 14 to November 6, 2017. Will it be available again? Also I heard that it dropped from Undaunted Reward Boxes during 2018's Undaunted Celebration. So for 2 and half year it is not available. Could you possibly turn it back to the Crown Store? I miss this pet for my Reachmen character. Thank you in advance!
    ESO_Karthwolf-H%C3%BCtehund_Promo.jpg
    Options
  • O37GEKKO
    O37GEKKO
    i'd like a massive mount-sized wasp...(probably twice the size of a giant wasp)
    that only has a flying animation when it sprints, and scuttles around on its legs for everything else.

900px-ON-creature-Giant_Wasp.jpg
    Options
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Giant spider mount…….flying carpet that hovers over the Terrain………mythic shoes that let you run the same speed as a mount……
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    A service-level agreement
    Options
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love for some Argonian Instrument emotes that run perpetually like the Khajiit Esraj. Vossa-Satl emote instead of spamming the Momento? Yes please.

Also an outfit version of rootmenders staff. its one of the very few unique weapons in game but sadly is from such a poor set and a restoration staff at that which doesnt even work well with its set. I'd legitimately pay 2k crowns to be able to assign the rootmenders model to all my staves
    Edited by Gadamlub14_ESO on 27 March 2023 08:02
    Options
  • O37GEKKO
    O37GEKKO
    hadolid polymorph?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQde5IwFBSf9cUDgzOjWi7yjmIIyloQt44L5DvZlGD4S-GxU-n7qi2qGDkDUg7jNgn37yk&usqp=CAU
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see a skin that covers you character head to toe in jet black scales with no glowy bits on the body and red eyes.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • O37GEKKO
    O37GEKKO
    was just doing my daily random dungeons, and got the new bal sunnar...
    reminded me of an idea i had back when i was running around in murkmire.

a voriplasm or "peryite's blessing" costume... not the skeleton... just butt naked with green goop all over yourself.

ON-npc-Voriplasmic_Corpse.jpg

i remember i was genuinely disappointed that it never happened during murkmire
    Edited by O37GEKKO on 29 March 2023 07:59
    Options
  • Hallowisp
    Hallowisp
    ✭✭
    I would love to see the White-Gold Imperial Courser return. Been a while since it was available!

File:ON-mount-White-Gold_Imperial_Courser.jpg

Edited by Hallowisp on 30 March 2023 19:30
    Options
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again asking for the Eldersblood Peak Ram pleaaaassse! <3

It's been a long time... :(
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xanmeer crates?
    Options
  • DekuDekuplex
    Nenalata Ayleid Senche Cub non-combat pet.

This non-combat pet is needed as a pet counterpart for the Nenalata Ayleid Senche mount (which I haven't acquired yet, but hope to acquire eventually), and could also potentially serve as a pet counterpart for the Culanda-Born Senche mount as well.

Both the Varla-Born Wolf and Culanda-Born Senche mounts are in my list of Collectibles; however, although I can use the Nenalata Ayleid Wolf Pup as a pet whose crown matches that of the former, I cannot do the same for the latter.

Generally speaking, I prefer to have a matching mount and non-combat pet for each of my characters. This means that I can match up the Varla-Born Wolf mount with the Nenalata Ayleid Wolf Pup pet because they share the same crown; however, I cannot do the same for my Culanda-Born Senche mount because there is no Nenalata Ayleid Senche Cub pet.

As a result, I hardly ever use my Culanda-Born Senche mount, even though I use my Varla-Born Wolf mount with my Nenalata Ayleid Wolf Pup pet almost every day. This situation is extremely frustrating.

Therefore, please offer a Nenalata Ayleid Senche Cub to match the Nenalata Ayleid Senche mount and potentially also the Culanda-Born Senche mount.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Edited by DekuDekuplex on 3 April 2023 02:51
    Options
  • Mr_Jord_Joe
    Mr_Jord_Joe
    ✭✭✭
    I know, this never happens, but, i wish a necrom chapter, i really like the "old mora" and all, but i cant have (no money), and i like to the Green teleport return too, maybe on end of year i can buy the chapter, because i only have the base game, but, hope never die! Thanks and God Bless you all! (Sorry the bad english i trying)
    Options
  • Muma
    Muma
    ✭✭
    Not sure if anyone has suggested this yet (probably has) but if its at all possible I'd like to see polymorphs to change a Khajiit character into another type of Khajiit. Since ESO is the first Elder Scrolls title to feature more than one Khajiit morph, at least since the Elsweyr chapter, I think it would be nice to allow players the opportunity to play as one of these never-before-seen forms. Of course, the Dagi and Pahmar would be easier to implement as player characters due to their bipedal stature and would be the most likely to be featured as polymorphs but I don't think Alfiq and Senche morphs would be impossible.
    ~I MONSTERS~

@Muma-Kitty
    Ma'Ranji- Khajiit Nightblade

I'm quiet, don't expect a lot of conversation.
    Options
  • SkynzRnR
    SkynzRnR
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    Pardon me, could we please have crown store bought items sync across the servers? I would appreciate this very much!
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pair of googly eyes as a furnishing that we can stick on various items in our houses.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    The Atmoran Bantam Guar for those that didn't get it through the rng survey....would love this!
    Options
  • spacecritter
    spacecritter
    Soul Shriven
    Will Frost Atronach Crown Crates make another appearance? I would love to get my hands on Frosty Features.
    Options
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Kangaroo Mount

:p
    Options
  • wolfcrisp
    wolfcrisp
    ✭✭
    Hello, I brought this up to Reddit many months ago when High Isle came out, but today I thought id bring it up here.

Please put the new High Isle beards and others in the crown store they are already there, I have all the beards that they have realeased, honestly the base game ones aren't too good and the new ones they released are a little too long.

Maybe they can be put on a small bundle, please give us some more customization options for males

ntsci5etv0g91.png?width=249&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=74a292e0902a56eacf33213699c312da4123211a

43dginftv0g91.jpg?width=519&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=3b280c6f2072c00a9b6a5e0b01b23f3a3f79d5f3

05suvy6tv0g91.png?width=576&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=7c2cdebe2e88b06a32778b2dae6351e8752e82ba

Options
  • O37GEKKO
    O37GEKKO
    id also like the skin wearingdraugr polymoprh to come back to the crown store
    Options
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spiked or bladed shields…..
    Options
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to Waku-Mat's and Dust-on-Scales' feather beard, I'd like to see Guild Scholar Valessea's costume be available to the player (it already has a male version, which can be seen on Magister Irin).

I also wish we could get the simple priest's robe worn by several NPCs since Wrothgar. This costume is sometimes paired with different footwear, but I believe the Traveler's Boots like the acolyte is wearing in the screenshot would be the most aesthetically pleasing.
    Options
  • DeadbeatdadESO
    DeadbeatdadESO
    Soul Shriven
    Maormer race @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • DeadbeatdadESO
    DeadbeatdadESO
    Soul Shriven
    Or a proper Maormer skin @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Calaindo1234
    i would like to get the Nord carved weapons Back in the Store😀
    Options
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    More bantam guars and torchbugs 👀
    Quite literally an NPC
    Options
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three things I would really like to return, pretty please:

1) Bloodroot Spriggan Polymorph
    2) Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche
    3) Eldersblood Peak Ram
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Grazelands Dawn music box and a Fennorian houseguest 🥺
    Quite literally an NPC
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vuskuldein wrote: »
    - The Color Streaked River Braid hairstyle - datamined many years ago but has never been released.

Very much this. I wholeheartedly agree and, for crowns, it would be an instant purchase! 👌🏻
    Edit: Pleeeeeease 🥺
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 17 April 2023 20:45
    Options