The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Champion System Clarification

• DanielMaxwell
    DanielMaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    @Sharee they actually did make that promise

Post in this thread that links to the promise below
    This may get deleted, but after some digging I found the post I was looking for....

last bit at the bottom is of particular note

Greetings! I am Maria Aliprando, Gameplay Designer on the Champion System.

We are hard at work on it and I’m here to answer a few of your questions. Most of these questions were also asked during our Guild Round Table in the last two days.

How will the current system change when the Champion System gets introduced?

The Champion System will introduce new past lvl 50 progression for your account where previously there was only an increase in Veteran Ranks and Attributes. The Champion System allows you spend points in the constellations to earn powerful passives such as giving your bash a chance to snare targets, reduce the amount of damage you take from flames or leech health on critical strikes.

What happens to the Veteran Ranks we currently have VR1-12?

We want to remove the Veteran Ranks from the game and rely on the more active progression provided by the Champion System. However, when we release the Champion System we will continue to maintain Veteran Ranks. We have several options as to how we will remove Veteran Ranks but all of them require time and careful planning. In the meantime, we are making Veteran Ranks earned by XP and reducing the overall time it takes to get a Veteran Rank. We are also rewarding an Attribute Point and a Skill Point each time you reach a Veteran Rank.

What happens to the Skill Points from VR1-12? Are they carried over to the CS instead?

The Skill Points we reward will not be removed from you! You will continue to have the same amount of Skill Points you do now. The Champion System does not reward any Skill Points, only gaining Veteran Ranks does. When we take out Veteran Ranks we will make sure that anyone that didn't make it max Veteran Rank will still rewarded with those Skill Points.

Does everyone that is a Veteran Rank get lowered back to lvl50? Or are the Ranks staying, but only being changed to lvl 51, 52, etc instead?

Similar to an answer before, we just don’t know yet.

Should players that are VR1+ still work towards VR12 or should they just wait until the new changes.
    Continue to play! We are tracking your XP as you advance your way through Veteran Ranks and even past VR14. When the Champion System comes out we will reward you points right away based on the amount of XP you have earned up to a cap. In general, most people won’t reach the cap and we do not know what that cap is yet. We're still working out that value and making sure to take a look at the XP you all are earning.

doesn't get much clearer than that I would say....

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1303290/#Comment_1303290

@Unlikely_Ghostbuster beat me to re-posting that
    Edited by DanielMaxwell on 24 December 2014 01:54
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sharee, I believe you were putting your foot in your mouth...

When was that post made? 3rd october.

Was the system already done on 3rd october? No. It was not even on the PTS yet.

What does this means? It means it was still work in progress.

Maria informed you about the current state of development at oct 3, when ZOS intended to track XP and make it count towards initial CP pool. She did not promise that this could not possibly change.

The only thing you could possibly blame her for is that she did not explicitly state "this is still work in progress and things may change" for those people who don't understand that is always true up until the code is on live.

Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Layenem wrote: »
    Sharee wrote: »
    "ZOS screwed up but suck it up and deal with it. I know, I know. You were promised and you went forth based on that promise. But now I'm going to call you names so that you look bad... because reasons."

You were not promised. ZOS was so nice that they informed you about their development plans.They had absolutely no obligation to do so. They could have kept quiet, and just implemented the champion system in january as a surprise.

Oh good! I'm SO glad you said that!!! Give me a bit to find their post from the 3rd of October that stated very clearly that they would be, in fact, tracking that exp from the silver and gold content so that we could go ahead and enjoy the content.

Wait one white knight, I'll be back once I find it. (PS. I'm horrible at researching this stuff so it's going to be a while lol)

You know developing cycles change right does not mean they were not traking xp it just means they changed their minds and implement a new plan.
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    people are forgetting that 1.6 is the first stage in implementing the Champion System. ZOS has stated that players with a VR character will receive 30 points. They have also stated that veteran ranks will not be removed yet, and that will take place in a later patch. a 30 point VR14 will be obviously more powerful than a 30 point VR1. with this, ZOS will have a better understanding of the value of champion point, and when veteran ranks are removed can reward players more accurately for their removed veteran ranks and further tracked XP. Bypass the nerdrage

Try doing some research before spreading false information. It's been posted numerous times now but it's already been stated by ZOS that there is NO future reward for tracked XP. They promised that before but yesterday stated they changed their mind and nothing beyond the 30 CP points that every V1+ account gets is getting awarded. People with 3, 4 or 6 V14 characters and no slots left or content to do will get 30 CP..just like someone who has 100 XP into V1. There is no other compensation.

Nothing is set in stone. For all we know they could be changing their plans right now because of all the people getting mad about it. This happens a lot with ZOS because people complain about the Vet system and now they are changing it. People complain about night blades one shoting them. They nerf sneaking damage in pvp. People complain about bolt escape. They nerf that. People complaining about reflective scales. Guess what, they are nerfing that. Nothing is set in stone until this comes out live on the server and then in the future that can change. Zos always concede to the majority of the forum. This is a fact because once the changes start taken effect, people who hate the change are going to start flooding the forums as the new majority. Its a cycle that will never stop.

This is the bane of a company trying to please the majority because the majority will always turn their backs on them when they changed things. These changes are cause by multiple people complaining about multiple things and Zos is trying to find the common ground. Which will always upset a new majority.
    Edited by Darkonflare15 on 24 December 2014 02:11
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maria informed you about the current state of development at oct 3, when ZOS intended to track XP and make it count towards initial CP pool. She did not promise that this could not possibly change.

The only thing you could possibly blame her for is that she did not explicitly state "this is still work in progress and things may change" for those people who don't understand that is always true up until the code is on live.

It still isn't on the pts. Your argument is invalid again.
    - Mojican
    Options
  • DanielMaxwell
    DanielMaxwell
    ✭✭✭

I bolded the promise that ZOS made , copied the question and her answer to it

" Should players that are VR1+ still work towards VR12 or should they just wait until the new changes.

Continue to play! We are tracking your XP as you advance your way through Veteran Ranks and even past VR14. When the Champion System comes out we will reward you points right away based on the amount of XP you have earned up to a cap. In general, most people won’t reach the cap and we do not know what that cap is yet. We're still working out that value and making sure to take a look at the XP you all are earning. "

it was a bad promise to make especially since they where in a early stage of development with little to no in house testing at the time.
    Options
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great minds think alike, @DanielMaxwell.

I've been fairly annoyed with @Sharee flaming any/every person who has the good sense to question ZOS's judgment on this matter. Homey has made well over 50 comments in the last two days, just on this topic, in over half a dozen threads. For someone defending the position that we should stop complaining and play the game, @Sharee spends almost every waking moment in the forums NOT playing the game.

No kidding, I don't understand his obstinacy, other than he's just being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian, and trolling for the sake of trolling.

I've lost my will to play, so I know why I've been in the forums all day. @Sharee presumably does not have that problem, and yet here we are.
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

Invalid? The fact it still is not on PTS supports my argument that the champion system is still work-in-progress.
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "ZOS screwed up but suck it up and deal with it. I know, I know. You were promised and you went forth based on that promise. But now I'm going to call you names so that you look bad... because reasons."

You were not promised. ZOS was so nice that they informed you about their development plans.They had absolutely no obligation to do so. They could have kept quiet, and just implemented the champion system in january as a surprise.

Oh good! I'm SO glad you said that!!! Give me a bit to find their post from the 3rd of October that stated very clearly that they would be, in fact, tracking that exp from the silver and gold content so that we could go ahead and enjoy the content.

Wait one white knight, I'll be back once I find it. (PS. I'm horrible at researching this stuff so it's going to be a while lol)

You know developing cycles change right does not mean they were not traking xp it just means they changed their minds and implement a new plan.
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    people are forgetting that 1.6 is the first stage in implementing the Champion System. ZOS has stated that players with a VR character will receive 30 points. They have also stated that veteran ranks will not be removed yet, and that will take place in a later patch. a 30 point VR14 will be obviously more powerful than a 30 point VR1. with this, ZOS will have a better understanding of the value of champion point, and when veteran ranks are removed can reward players more accurately for their removed veteran ranks and further tracked XP. Bypass the nerdrage

Try doing some research before spreading false information. It's been posted numerous times now but it's already been stated by ZOS that there is NO future reward for tracked XP. They promised that before but yesterday stated they changed their mind and nothing beyond the 30 CP points that every V1+ account gets is getting awarded. People with 3, 4 or 6 V14 characters and no slots left or content to do will get 30 CP..just like someone who has 100 XP into V1. There is no other compensation.

Nothing is set in stone. For all we know they could be changing their plans right now because of all the people getting mad about it. This happens a lot with ZOS because people complain about the Vet system and now they are changing it. People complain about night blades one shoting them. They nerf sneaking damage in pvp. People complain about bolt escape. They nerf that. People complaining about reflective scales. Guess what, they nerf that. Nothing is set in stone until this comes out live on the server and then in the future that can change. Zos always concede to the majority of the forum. This is a fact because once the changes start taken effect, people who hate the change are going to start flooding the forums as the new majority. Its a cycle that will never stop.

So wait when people voice their feedback zos isn't supposed to use it? I am so tiered of this quit complaining crap. It is just what the blind followers say because they can not construct a good argument. Nothing is ever accomplished by saying nothing.
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been fairly annoyed with @Sharee flaming any/every person

If you believe i am flaming someone with a post, report that post.

Because accusing other people of flaming is flaming itself.
    Edited by Sharee on 24 December 2014 02:10
    Options
  • DanielMaxwell
    DanielMaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    Great minds think alike, @DanielMaxwell.

I've been fairly annoyed with @Sharee flaming any/every person who has the good sense to question ZOS's judgment on this matter. Homey has made well over 50 comments in the last two days, just on this topic, in over half a dozen threads. For someone defending the position that we should stop complaining and play the game, @Sharee spends almost every waking moment in the forums NOT playing the game.

No kidding, I don't understand his obstinacy, other than he's just being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian, and trolling for the sake of trolling.

I've lost my will to play, so I know why I've been in the forums all day. @Sharee presumably does not have that problem, and yet here we are.

I just prefer that people use the truth and that they do not deny the truth when it does not support them.
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Invalid? The fact it still is not on PTS supports my argument that the champion system is still work-in-progress.

If it is a still a work in progress they can decide not to betray their customers. Also I haven't heard anyone blame maria by name. Unless her last name is ZoS. The point is you claim its ok to change something because it was not even on pts, but that also means it can change back.
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭

Uh, no, they didn't say they INTENDED to track XP:

This was the exact statement, verbatim.
    " We are tracking your XP as you advance your way through Veteran Ranks and even past VR14."

It says they ARE tracking XP.

Also, you keep falling back on what they did NOT say. They didn't say this, they didn't say that, they didn't say the other thing, etc. That's called a negative argument. Observe why negative arguments are invalid:

"Nobody said I *won't* find a Porsche in my garage tomorrow, so I *MIGHT* find a Porsche in my garage tomorrow."

"Nobody said I my socks are inanimate, so maybe if I talk to them, they'll be happy."

"Nobody said they didn't have WMD's, so maybe they DO have them."

You cannot make an argument on the *absence* of evidence, Mr. Rumsfeld. Has it sunk in yet why people keep telling you your arguments are invalid?
    Options
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sharee‌

I see that Ghostbuster already found the post (or rather @astal360b14_ESO) did and a huge thank you to the two of you because I suck at this.

I'd also like to add in this image that shows a conversation taking place between @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ and @Defatank‌ on the twitch page during the initial introduction of this topic months ago:

PROMISES_zpsfe0cdb73.png

That's a WHOLE lot of promise coming from the devs. And you can say "They're under no obligation... blah blah blah" and I've got 2 things for you here:

1) Nice change of argument. After PROVEN you were wrong you just swap your point.

2) This is more about integrity and the fact that ZOS MAY be trying to make every one of us who enjoys this game so much that we spend hours in it per week FORCIBLY comparable to someone who only spends an hour or two per week in it.

So my question for you is this:

How can you justify that type of a system? How can you turn a blind eye to a system where they constantly pull back any of the kids who are running faster than the others and make them start at the slowest kid?

I've got nothing but love for ZOS, I've been here for a long time, but there are questions that MUST be asked when a company makes decisions like this and shows a certain pattern of movement. If you don't have the balls to question them then fine, don't insult those who do, just enjoy the show. That's like me being upset because people want to participate in the Million Man March. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what those people are doing. Hell I respect it. I won't do it, but I respect it and keep myself over here. Is it simply that you just don't respect anyone who doesn't feel the way you do? Kind of starting to look like that, isn't it?
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it is a still a work in progress they can decide not to betray their customers. Also I haven't heard anyone blame maria by name. Unless her last name is ZoS. The point is you claim its ok to change something because it was not even on pts, but that also means it can change back.

Of course they can still make changes, and i even expect them to, that is the whole point of putting it on PTS in the firstplace.
    Options
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's a WHOLE lot of promise coming from the devs. And you can say "They're under no obligation... blah blah blah" and I've got 2 things for you here:

She's a Community Manager, not an actual "dev". The CMs can't be blamed for this crappy decision, only for the inaccurate communication on the subject.
    If the development teams weren't creating exploitable content, kept track of what the players are doing and anticipated the issues a bit more, we wouldn't be in this situation.
    Wololo.
    Options
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course they can still make changes, and i even expect them to, that is the whole point of putting it on PTS in the firstplace.

No one is arguing that point. Hell most of us are still here BECAUSE ZOS is known to make changes. Sometimes really dumb, not bad but dumb, and sometimes excellent changes.

The question, that those of you who want to bash those of us who raise it is, "Are we still getting the rewarded exp you promised us? You're specifically not talking about it. Why?"

That's the question. All they need to do is put their white knights in a closet real quick and squash this whole thing (or set it up in flames) by just answering the question. Honestly, it's that easy. Most of us are content to wait until the holiday weekend is over, roughly around the 5th of January, but the white knights always want to blow it up to be far more serious of an issue than it is and then we wind up with an 8 page thread arguing over speculations and image. What a waste!
    Options
  • Epsilon_Echo
    Epsilon_Echo
    ✭✭✭✭

So what is your point? The one you started with has proven patently false. Now you are saying we should be quiet because they haven't actually done what they are now promising to do? We should be silent at the one time we have left to get this idea reversed?

Great plan.
    Edited by Epsilon_Echo on 24 December 2014 02:32
    Options
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey guy, do you realize that this isn't something like "Go ahead and invest those skill points people..."

We're talking about being given the go ahead to do something that CANNOT be reversed! I can't go back and reset the quests and redo them. You act like this is something that can just be flipped on and off... the quests are done, they're gone, over, NOTHING can happen with them now.

Get your head out of your butt and realize the difference between reimbursing an item that was accidentally destroyed and losing something forever. I swear you have NO sense of realism.
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it simply that you just don't respect anyone who doesn't feel the way you do? Kind of starting to look like that, isn't it?

The way i feel is as follows:

The developers of the game, despite not being obliged to tell the playerbase anything, decided to share insight on the progress they are making with a new game system months before the system was anywhere near finished.

This insight naturally resulted in questions. Again, without being obliged to answer them, they did. One of the questions about the unfinished system was whether XP will be tracked, and ZOS replied yes, because at that time the question was asked, that was the plan.

What i do not respect is people who, after this, are throwing a tantrum about how ZOS lied to them, broke promises, how they are being robbed of something they deserve, yada yada.

What i do respect is polite feedback. But there's precious little of that.
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [edited because i am beginning to repeat myself]
    Edited by Sharee on 24 December 2014 02:38
    Options
  • Epsilon_Echo
    Epsilon_Echo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now you are saying we should be quiet because they haven't actually don't what they are now promising to do? We should be silent at the one time we have left to get this idea reversed?

Where do you see me telling anyone he should be quiet?

What i am opposing is not your feedback. What i am opposing are the tantrums people are throwing about the issue. You broke promise! You robbed me! I deserve this! I deserve that!

Posts like that make me lose faith in humanity.

If people being upset about being lied too makes you "lose faith in humanity" then..... well there is nothing more me to say to you. There is nothing I can say or do to make you have empathy for others. Good luck out there, there is little point in me responding to you.
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it simply that you just don't respect anyone who doesn't feel the way you do? Kind of starting to look like that, isn't it?

The way i feel is as follows:

The developers of the game, despite not being obliged to tell the playerbase anything, decided to share insight on the progress they are making with a new game system months before the system was anywhere near finished.

This insight naturally resulted in questions. Again, without being obliged to answer them, they did. One of the questions about the unfinished system was whether XP will be tracked, and ZOS replied yes, because at that time the question was asked, that was the plan.

What i do not respect is people who, after this, are throwing a tantrum about how ZOS lied to them, broke promises, how they are being robbed of something they deserve, yada yada.

What i do respect is polite feedback. But there's precious little of that.

I don't think it has anything to do with planning, but this could be me over rationalizing the whole situation.

Unless they have no idea about their player base this is what probably happened.

The idea people created an idea. The idea people said things. The tech people told the idea people that their idea wasn't possible. The idea people continued to say things and pretend everything was ok.

If zos really planed a flip flop like this they deserve to go out of business. Saying that they changed directions is an insult to zos imo. To me it just seems that they smiled like everything was ok until they had to face the music.

The fact remains that they still need to do something so they don't punish their players.
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post is entertaining and funny. This is more entertaining then any game I am playing right now. :D
    Edited by Darkonflare15 on 24 December 2014 02:52
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am still deciding where I am on this issue. I do have VR2+ characters and so stand to be one of the ones losing out if there is no conversion of gained xp or VR rank into additional CPs. Not least because I intend to keep playing my main in the mean time.

It is my belief, and I really don't expect that to count for anything with anyone else, that there was an intention to do something with regards to compensating people for the xp they gained that was being tracked. Why this now seems to have changed is a mystery. First and foremost I would like to see a fulsome explanation from ZOS as to why it did. I have watched ESO Live, I have read the forum comments and so far I do not think that what has been released provides that information.

I also think that now was the worst possible time to make this announcement. I would tend to think that the ZOS offices aren't exactly bustling right now, and if there was ever a moment when you wanted everyone around to consider, reconsider and then post useful information for your playerbase then now is it.

That said, I am still willing to find out if there will be secondary compensation when VR ranks are removed (possibly in light of this outcry) and what other avenues for CP generation there will be for those who have completed unrepeatable content.

TL;DR Not pleased but willing to wait to see how it plays out when more info becomes available.
    Options
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS despite all this nerd rage. I for one am VERY excited for this sytem to come forward and relace this stagate VR system. ANYTHING is better than whats currently in place and this system sounds alot more exciting even if the nerds can only see the glass half empty (getting away from computer helps).
    Edited by Voodoo on 24 December 2014 02:57
    Options
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voodoo wrote: »
    ZOS despite all this nerd rage. I for one am VERY excited for this sytem to come forward and relace this stagate VR system. ANYTHING is better than whats currently in place and this system sounds alot more exciting even if the nerds can only see the glass half empty (getting away from computer helps).

Oh look, more ad hominem. What a valid argument! Who knew calling people nerds suddenly became fashionable, again? Look, it's 1984, and Anthony Edwards has hair.

It sure was nice of you to let ZOS know they can make and break promises to you, blithely, without having to worry about anything like your sense of pride, dignity, or self-respect getting in the way.

No kidding, the "stop complaining" retort is not an argument. You're not defending a position. You're not *saying* anything. All you did was call people names, which is a laughably weak response.
    Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post is entertaining and funny. This is more entertaining then any game I am playing right now. :D

What's more entertaining is THIS edited comment of yours is in no way similar to the post you just redacted, pal. That one was truly entertaining.

I was all set to quote you from earlier, too. It's a shame you realized you were backing yourself into a corner, but I don't think defaulting to a glib remark was the right way to edit it. It just shows you've abandoned your argument. Before, at least, you were attempting to defend your position instead of just disparaging the people who disagree with you.

So despite your assertion that WE are entertaining YOU, you and I know the truth, don't we? Remember that glib is the last bastion of a lost argument, so you may want to refrain from it.
    All I did was state of opinion that this post was funny and entertaining and now you going to include me back on a pointless topic. You stated a topic earlier of a person flaming you and now your flaming me. You have lost your credit long go. Go and bother somebody else with your nonsensical topic and prattle because I do not care.
    Edited by Darkonflare15 on 24 December 2014 03:20
    Options
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭

What's more entertaining is THIS edited comment of yours is in no way similar to the post you just redacted, pal. That one was truly entertaining.

I was all set to quote you from earlier, too. It's a shame you realized you were backing yourself into a corner, but I don't think defaulting to a glib remark was the right way to edit it. It just shows you've abandoned your argument. Before, at least, you were attempting to defend your position instead of just disparaging the people who disagree with you.

So despite your assertion that WE are entertaining YOU, you and I know the truth, don't we? Remember that glib is the last bastion of a lost argument, so you may want to refrain from it.
    All I did was state of opinion that this post was funny and entertaining and now you going to include me back on a pointless topic. You stated a topic earlier of a person flaming you and now your flaming me. You have lost your credit long go. Go and bother somebody else with your nonsensical topic and prattle because I do not care.

considering I received a mention notice concerning your redacted post I somehow doubt it is as innocent as your claiming .

He was really mad at you.
    Options
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh look, more ad hominem. What a valid argument! Who knew calling people nerds suddenly became fashionable, again? Look, it's 1984, and Anthony Edwards has hair.

It sure was nice of you to let ZOS know they can make and break promises to you, blithely, without having to worry about anything like your sense of pride, dignity, or self-respect getting in the way.

No kidding, the "stop complaining" retort is not an argument. You're not defending a position. You're not *saying* anything. All you did was call people names, which is a laughably weak response.

LOL! Whats funny is that you are soo mad that you dont understand (nor want too-even if they did explain it in the OP - try re-reading it) that all you think is OMG they LIED!!! to us!! ...ya right!

Go back and re-read the OP! then you might? understand why they CHANGE thier original game plan.

....here's a heads up for you! ---> They might even CHANGE it again!!
    Options
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL! Whats funny is that you are soo mad that you dont understand (nor want too-even if they did explain it in the OP - try re-reading it) that all you think is OMG they LIED!!! to us!! ...ya right!

Go back and re-read the OP! then you might? understand why they CHANGE thier original game plan.

....here's a heads up for you! ---> They might even CHANGE it again!!

Hahahaha. What's funny is that they told you "Just keep playing, good things are coming, ignore everything that's broken, just keep playing, good things are coming, pay no attention that man behind the curtain, good things are coming, just keep playing," and you're dancing on the end of their string like a marionette.

Some people have battered-subscriber syndrome. How many times must ZOS knock you to the floor before you realize they don't love you back?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.