The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Champion System Clarification

• Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so let me make sure I understand this properly...

As of the day the update goes live, this is what will happen, in three different hypothetical situations:

- An account that has 8 characters, all of which are maxed out at VR14, will get 30 CP on each character.

- An account that has one character that just barely reached VR1 (say, the day before the update), and 7 more characters that were just created (again, the day before the update) and only level 3, will get 30 CP on each character.

-An account with 8 characters, that are all at level 49.99, but none that have ticked over the magic VR1 threshold, will get zero CP. Not a single point on any character.

Did I get that right?

And if so, this makes sense how?
    Edited by Divinius on 23 December 2014 18:41
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't use the word "per" as this could lead people to think they could get up to 240 CP. It is more like "for each character to use". But yes, the essence of your summary is correct.
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leijona wrote: »
    I wouldn't use the word "per" as this could lead people to think they could get up to 240 CP. It is more like "for each character to use". But yes, the essence of your summary is correct.

Good point, I'll edit the post.
  • Ramtaku
    Ramtaku
    ✭✭✭
    If I understand this correctly, a character with the Tamriel Hero achievement will be the most gimped character in the game in terms of champion point acquisition opportunities and should just be shelved?

If that is correct, I'm very disappointed, because I enjoy repeating quests to the same extent I enjoy reading the same book three times in succession.

• SIN-X
    SIN-X
    ✭✭✭
    I keep seeing the points may be compensated when v14 ranks leave as a response...AND?
    They already said the system is made to nerf progression and buff casual players by making it easier to catch up to others so even if they did give the points later it would not matter as the original nerf would already have done a lot of damage. Look its like this if you want levels/gear/gold/etc play for it and quit whining about a balance you feel you should get for nothing....Most of the players that will/Have left for THIS issue were here from the start DEDICATED,LOYAL PLAYERS and most of the ones that come will have left another game and will do the same here Zos just has to hope they are not game jumpers that only hang for a few months.
    Edited by SIN-X on 23 December 2014 18:51
    X-SINISTER-X v14 NB
    "DEATH WAITS IN THE DARK"
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, this was all to keep people sub'd. I could have quit til CS was out while they fix the stupid decisions they first brought to the table and would be right where I am now.

If they didn't know there was going to be a large gap due to different play styles before they made the statement about XP being tracked or "couldn't see this coming", then they should not be in the position they're in.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I see a couple of suggestions to do a complete character wipe and have everyone start over, or am I imagining things?
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If ZOS' intention was not to disadvantage players from earning Champion Points if they have completed most of the content, then they have failed miserably at that goal. VR10+ players are already starved for content due to the bungling of Craglorn. Now they are being hosed again because of the implementation of the Champion System and the lack of opportunities to earn CPs.

A large percentage of the VR10+ players (especially the VR14 subset) have been here since launch day and an even larger percentage has been here several months. ZOS is alienating its most loyal customers with this idiotic distribution of 30 CPs to all VR players regardless of level or XP earned.
  • Antiquity
    Antiquity
    ✭✭
    So no one is ever supposed to be able to catch up to the point you're at? All it seems like to me is that the people complaining want to sit on top of a cold, lonely throne, able to be the best by simply brute-forcing their way through everything because they have more skill points, attribute points and champion points.

All that will lead to is stagnation of the pool of top-tier players incredibly quickly. If older stuff isn't nerfed in some way, new blood in top-tier is rare. Thats a terrible thing, and you'll wind up with less players to compete/work with. What part of doing content alone is fun? Or are you just scared to have to use skill instead of brute force in things like pvp?

They made a bad descision and they reversed it. I've been seeing the vetscomplaining about this call normal players "special snowflakes" in a lot of the debates over this. I really think it's the other way around....
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For people that dont follow dev tracker (or don't speak german :))
    Wir wollen aber sicher stellen, dass Spieler, die die meisten Inhalte schon abgeschlossen haben, beim Gewinn von weiteren Championpunkten nicht benachteiligt sind.

We want to make sure that players who already completed most content are not at a disadvantage when it comes to earning more champion points.
    Ein Spieler, der durchgequestet hat, soll genauso schnell Championpunkte sammeln können, wie jemand, der gerade erst mit den Quests in Cadwells Silber beginnt.

A player who completed all quests should be able to collect champion points at the same rate as someone who is just beginning doing his Cadwell's silver quests.
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, until phase 4 it's business as usual except everyone gets a bump of 30 CP points. Big question is what will happen then.

If you ask me, I would be content if they came up with a compensation that leaves players ranked according to their strongest character. I mean, that is, after all, indicative of the existing power balance and that is something I'd say we are entitled to retain.
    Edited by Muizer on 23 December 2014 19:24
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »

As of the day the update goes live, this is what will happen, in three different hypothetical situations:

- An account that has 8 characters, all of which are maxed out at VR14, will get 30 CP on each character.

- An account that has one character that just barely reached VR1 (say, the day before the update), and 7 more characters that were just created (again, the day before the update) and only level 3, will get 30 CP on each character.

-An account with 8 characters, that are all at level 49.99, but none that have ticked over the magic VR1 threshold, will get zero CP. Not a single point on any character.

Did I get that right?

The entire game is being revamped because of the feedback we have given during 7+ months of paid console beta. Our loyalty is being rewarded with, "Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."

I don't want another vanity pet, I want adequate compensation.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Antiquity wrote: »
    So no one is ever supposed to be able to catch up to the point you're at? All it seems like to me is that the people complaining want to sit on top of a cold, lonely throne, able to be the best by simply brute-forcing their way through everything because they have more skill points, attribute points and champion points.

All that will lead to is stagnation of the pool of top-tier players incredibly quickly. If older stuff isn't nerfed in some way, new blood in top-tier is rare. Thats a terrible thing, and you'll wind up with less players to compete/work with. What part of doing content alone is fun? Or are you just scared to have to use skill instead of brute force in things like pvp?

They made a bad descision and they reversed it. I've been seeing the vetscomplaining about this call normal players "special snowflakes" in a lot of the debates over this. I really think it's the other way around....

You just don't get it, do you? Many VR14s have completed all of the Cadwell's Silver and Gold zones and all of Craglorn as well. How are they supposed to obtain Champion Points beyond the initial 30 ZOS gives them?

Now compare that to a brand new player to the game. They can speed grind their way to VR1. Then they have hours and hours of content not to mention millions and millions of XP ahead of them in order to earn Champion Points beyond the initial 30 they are given.

How is this fair in any way? How is this treating top level players as special snowflakes? On top of that, ZOS told us to keep playing because the XP we earned would be tracked for the Champion System. That turned out to be a blatant lie. ZOS is giving the VR14s the shaft and not even using any lube.
    Edited by LonePirate on 23 December 2014 19:45
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Wir wollen aber sicher stellen, dass Spieler, die die meisten Inhalte schon abgeschlossen haben, beim Gewinn von weiteren Championpunkten nicht benachteiligt sind.

We want to make sure that players who already completed most content are not at a disadvantage when it comes to earning more champion points.
    Ein Spieler, der durchgequestet hat, soll genauso schnell Championpunkte sammeln können, wie jemand, der gerade erst mit den Quests in Cadwells Silber beginnt.

A player who completed all quests should be able to collect champion points at the same rate as someone who is just beginning doing his Cadwell's silver quests.

We also should be getting credit for the content we already cleared. We where also told that we should continue to play because we would get credit for xp when the champion system is released.
    - Mojican
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kewl wrote: »

Did I get that right?

The entire game is being revamped because of the feedback we have given during 7+ months of paid console beta. Our loyalty is being rewarded with, "Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."

I don't want another vanity pet, I want adequate compensation.

It would be more like "Do not pass Go. Thanks for your 200$." :grin:
    Wololo.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do want to thank @ZOS_KaiSchober‌ for continuing to update and clarify the information in the German threads.

I know translations have been posted from what he has said, but people should know that he is still going strong.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

Yes yes and how can they do that solo?

Seriously the whole Craglorn mess show that solo play is not on their horizon at all. There is no solo endgame content what so ever unless you count Cyrodiil dailies where you have to dodge group of gankers now.

They would not have made this decision if they had even thought about used up solo content for Vr10+ players.
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did I get that right?

Sure, the guy with Account #1 (in the above hypothetical situation) is getting royally screwed compared the guy with Account #2. But that's not the only injustice here.

Let's say that Account #3 guy finally gets one of his level 49.9 characters ticked over to VR1 the day after the update is released. Will he get that 30 CP the moment that happens? I'm assuming not.

So his buddy (account #2) that only had one main character, and managed to get it to VR mere hours before the update gets 30 CP on each of his characters, including ones that have no play time in them at all, but poor Mr. #3 gets the royal shaft because he played all 8 of his characters equally (overall, almost 8x as much time invested into the game as the #2 guy), and didn't know he had to get one of them over the VR1 threshold before the update.

So yeah, everyone but #2 gets screwed in some way.
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but I've been swept up by your cloud of vagueness. Honestly, I'm not even sure if you understand what's being discussed, here.

Let's just pretend what you said made sense, however. All of the top-tier content in this game at max-level is highly competitive. Ever run any trials? Ever get picked up by a trials-specific guild? For those best timed runs, it requires both skill and brute force. People go to extraordinary lengths to strengthen their characters in any/every way possible, sometimes going through some very convoluted theory-crafting to do so.

On October 3rd, @ZOS_MariaAliprando made an official post assuring all players that (if we stay subbed and don't leave for games with new, better content, thereby funding the development of Champion and Justice through the autumn and winter) we would have our veteran XP tracked to reward players with Champion Points accordingly when the system drops, up to a cap. Someone on the 2nd or 3rd page of this thread reposted it, so you can read it, yourself, without having to dig.

When that news dropped, all of us with severe OCD about strengthening our builds saw the potential of playing tenaciously (through a lot of unrepeatable content) before the Champion System dropped, as that would earn us more Champion Points, accordingly, which would afford us a lot more freedom with our characters. Basically, that our time spent in-game before the Champion System would *still* count for something after the system is implemented. And as a community, the players rejoiced.

We rolled alts we otherwise would not have. We played a lot of unrepeatable quests we otherwise would not have. And we kept playing *this* game throughout all of Fall's new game releases... ...when we otherwise would not have. All because of that October 3rd assurance from ZOS!

Now, they've reneged. All that content we did will count towards, precisely, nothing. I have three VR characters and zero motivation to play them because it's not going to count towards any character's progression under the new system, contrary to what they told us would be the case.

They reneged. They lied. They betrayed. They misled. Describe it however you want to, all of those verbs suck. We stayed subbed and kept playing in good faith that our time and efforts would be rewarded accordingly, like they *explicitly* told us they would be. They know *WE* held up *OUR* end of the bargain. That's why @ZOS_GinaBruno has done some very careful word-smithing to avoid telling us that the XP to CP conversion isn't going to happen, anymore (if it ever was going to). So people are justifiably PO'd they've been dedicating time and effort to this game under false pretenses.

That's the issue. If you *still* think ZOS's farts smell like roses after I've explained it to you, then I don't understand the blind faith. You can clearly see how ZOS rewards loyalty.

The longer you play this game, the worse ZOS treats you. It's completely counter-intuitive and a bad business model. Honestly, I don't know from where they think all these *new* players are going to come from -- most everyone who wants to play ESO has already tried it. Even if I grant the premise that there *is* some vast, untapped pool of new players, what motivation will they have to *start* playing this game (to get invested in it) if they know ZOS only has more and more disdain for you as a player, the longer you play?

That's the word on the street, as of now: the longer you play ESO, the less ZOS cares about your enjoyment of the game. That's a fact. That's a fact spreading across the internet like wildfire, as we speak. And it's only going to gain more momentum. ZOS hasn't even announced the console release, they're earning a reputation for screwing long-term players, and ZOS thinks people will want to *start* playing? Who in their right mind would want to start this MMO knowing to expect utter contempt from the developers the *more* time they invest?

What happens when ZOS has *another* bright idea to spice up character progression and build diversity? Will there be another hypothetical pool of "future players" they'll be scrambling to please then, as well? Will there be a THIRD development reboot NEXT autumn? Oh, right. Spell crafting. LOL

ZOS reminds me more and more of political campaign, not a game studio. Constantly telling us to be patient, that good things are coming tomorrow, while they screw us, today. Nope. Nope nope nope. Not doing this, anymore. ZOS, keeps saying "Hope and Change" but they keep disappointing me.
  • Antiquity
    Antiquity
    ✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »

You just don't get it, do you? Many VR14s have completed all of the Cadwell's Silver and Gold zones and all of Craglorn as well. How are they supposed to obtain Champion Points beyond the initial 30 ZOS gives them?

Now compare that to a brand new player to the game. They can speed grind their way to VR1. Then they have hours and hours of content not to mention millions and millions of XP ahead of them in order to earn Champion Points beyond the initial 30 they are given.

How is this fair in any way? How is this treating top level players as special snowflakes? On top of that, ZOS told us to keep playing because the XP we earned would be tracked for the Champion System. That turned out to be a blatant lie. ZOS is giving the VR14s the shaft and not even using any lube.

I understand completely that VR1s have things open to them that generate xp that VR14s have already done and cannot re-complete. But there are other ways to generate xps. This is good as it gives others a chance to get in to the top tiers, and test thier skill against those already there. Fresh faces and new tactics to keep older vets on their toes.

As far as older vets generating xps for champ points, its not like the options arent there through other means such as dalies and pvp. Yes its slower, but as in all games worth anything, the higher level you are the harder it is to progress. Some people say they don't like these things, but if you don't like brussel sprouts and you're starving - literally to death - you're still going to eat brussel sprouts if you want to keep living.

I don't want my xps and points handed to me on a silver platter. And when I get to the top, I'll be mad if I'm offered boosts for something I've already capped. It would put me far enough ahead of others I would barely have anyone to compete with or work with on my level.

As far as special snowflakes, the casuals and those with less time to play never asked for starting cps. They never whined for them. VR14s that are complaining though - they have a lead in equipment, skill points AND attribute points, and yet they cry out for more, for something to be handed to them.

I'm not at endgame yet, but I'm closing in on it as fast as I can. But now quite frankly I'm scared I'll get there and be surrounded by people made of glass who will be pissed I even got there, and when faced with challenge will quit instead of buckling down and doing what it takes to be the best.
  • Dazin93
    Dazin93
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but I've been swept up by your cloud of vagueness. Honestly, I'm not even sure if you understand what's being discussed, here.

Let's just pretend what you said made sense, however. All of the top-tier content in this game at max-level is highly competitive. Ever run any trials? Ever get picked up by a trials-specific guild? For those best timed runs, it requires both skill and brute force. People go to extraordinary lengths to strengthen their characters in any/every way possible, sometimes going through some very convoluted theory-crafting to do so.

On October 3rd, @ZOS_MariaAliprando made an official post assuring all players that (if we stay subbed and don't leave for games with new, better content, thereby funding the development of Champion and Justice through the autumn and winter) we would have our veteran XP tracked to reward players with Champion Points accordingly when the system drops, up to a cap. Someone on the 2nd or 3rd page of this thread reposted it, so you can read it, yourself, without having to dig.

When that news dropped, all of us with severe OCD about strengthening our builds saw the potential of playing tenaciously (through a lot of unrepeatable content) before the Champion System dropped, as that would earn us more Champion Points, accordingly, which would afford us a lot more freedom with our characters. Basically, that our time spent in-game before the Champion System would *still* count for something after the system is implemented. And as a community, the players rejoiced.

We rolled alts we otherwise would not have. We played a lot of unrepeatable quests we otherwise would not have. And we kept playing *this* game throughout all of Fall's new game releases... ...when we otherwise would not have. All because of that October 3rd assurance from ZOS!

Now, they've reneged. All that content we did will count towards, precisely, nothing. I have three VR characters and zero motivation to play them because it's not going to count towards any character's progression under the new system, contrary to what they told us would be the case.

They reneged. They lied. They betrayed. They misled. Describe it however you want to, all of those verbs suck. We stayed subbed and kept playing in good faith that our time and efforts would be rewarded accordingly, like they *explicitly* told us they would be. They know *WE* held up *OUR* end of the bargain. That's why @ZOS_GinaBruno has done some very careful word-smithing to avoid telling us that the XP to CP conversion isn't going to happen, anymore (if it ever was going to). So people are justifiably PO'd they've been dedicating time and effort to this game under false pretenses.

That's the issue. If you *still* think ZOS's farts smell like roses after I've explained it to you, then I don't understand the blind faith. You can clearly see how ZOS rewards loyalty.

The longer you play this game, the worse ZOS treats you. It's completely counter-intuitive and a bad business model. Honestly, I don't know from where they think all these *new* players are going to come from -- most everyone who wants to play ESO has already tried it. Even if I grant the premise that there *is* some vast, untapped pool of new players, what motivation will they have to *start* playing this game (to get invested in it) if they know ZOS only has more and more disdain for you as a player, the longer you play?

That's the word on the street, as of now: the longer you play ESO, the less ZOS cares about your enjoyment of the game. That's a fact. That's a fact spreading across the internet like wildfire, as we speak. And it's only going to gain more momentum. ZOS hasn't even announced the console release, they're earning a reputation for screwing long-term players, and ZOS thinks people will want to *start* playing? Who in their right mind would want to start this MMO knowing to expect utter contempt from the developers the *more* time they invest?

What happens when ZOS has *another* bright idea to spice up character progression and build diversity? Will there be another hypothetical pool of "future players" they'll be scrambling to please then, as well? Will there be a THIRD development reboot NEXT autumn? Oh, right. Spell crafting. LOL

ZOS reminds me more and more of political campaign, not a game studio. Constantly telling us to be patient, that good things are coming tomorrow, while they screw us, today. Nope. Nope nope nope. Not doing this, anymore. ZOS, keeps saying "Hope and Change" but they keep disappointing me.

Great post and summary of the situation, I couldn't have said it better, and can't agree more.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I have 3 VR14 chars and one at 43. Hard enough to slog through the quests an Nth time. Now I really have minimal incentive to play.
    Honestly, I don't know from where they think all these *new* players are going to come from -- most everyone who wants to play ESO has already tried it.
    This.
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only have one vet 1 character and one vet 2 character, so I am making out like gangbusters with this new system.

And I still think it stinks and is completely unfair for all of the multiple v14s out there.

Also, I will probably unsub til update 6 hits since there is no point in running my vet characters at this point.
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emencie wrote: »
    Do you all really think that a VR1 + 30CP will be equivalent to a VR14+30CP?

When we get our CP per XP there will be no more vet levels. That isn't happening yet. Phases.

The problem here is that we won't remain vr14 and vr1... eventually we are all going to be level 50.

If they don't come out and state whether or not they will be providing MORE CP per vet level when they get rid of the veteran ranks entirely they will lose a lot of people here. I'm not one that goes around and says "If you don't do this then you'll lose a lot of subs"... When I see it, which is rarely, I call it.

ZOS you'd better do something here, because regardless of what you are going to do at the final stage people will leave under the assumption that all we'll get is 30 points. VR1 and VR14 alike will all be level 50 soon enough and if I don't get rewarded for all of the content I completed, ALL of the 50++ content before they fixed the phasing and then nerfed the mobs, I'm going to be pissed.

I'm not saying I'll leave, but I'm not sure either. If I'm in a bad mood then I'll be gone and I know that a lot of other players need far less incentive to leave a game behind if they feel the devs don't give a f#$k about its playerbase outside of casual players.

Is there ANY word about this one @zos_ginabruno or are you guys going to remain tight lipped and hope that the most loyal of us don't all up and leave? We've defended this game to its core, we've stuck through so much garbage and been patient. WHEN will we get more than a slap in the face while you smile and act like the mystery is worth the wait.

WILL we be compensated for characters who have completed all of this content? I ONLY completed it because you guys said you'd be tracking it... Now you're telling me I was stupid to believe you. Give a dog a bone.
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guppet wrote: »
    Anyone not understanding that this is being done for the good of the game and its long term viability, needs to take a break for a bit and calm down.

This is a fine and noble cause, but when they tell me that I can go ahead and do the quests because they are being tracked I expect to be able to take them at their word. It's called integrity. As a jarhead, I track integrity pretty harshly... I don't play with people who have none nor do I play a game where the developers lack it.

Had they said "We might" I simply wouldn't have done it, OR at least done it with the notion that I might not get rewarded... probably not. Now, just like the undaunted disaster, there will be players that hit max level AFTER me who will earn CP faster because they've got this content to utilize. HOW is that evening out the playing field? In what way? I'm having a hard time seeing that one boss.

It seems to me that ZOS would rather make the kid who has the lead in a race stand still for a moment, even though he has expended his energy, so that the other kids can now start sprinting on fresher legs, and call it a fair race. HOW is that fair?

@zos_ginabruno we're not just going to ignore this, we want to know your plans.
  • Antiquity
    Antiquity
    ✭✭
    Yes, Ghostbuster, I do understand what is going on. I have had it slammed in my face since I started playing not long ago, its practically all I've been able to read about, since it's practically all anyone has been talking about.

What I am saying is that had I been in VR14's position on October 3rd, I would have been pissed that they were going to hand me points on a silver platter for work done exceeding the VR cap. And I would be happy now that that decision is reversed. Should they have promised to track xp over VR14? No! It was a terrible decision to even consider doing that. Should they apologize for going back in what they said? Yes! Promises broken deserve apologies. BUT, that doesn't mean they should hold to a terrible decision just because they said they would.

I could promise I'm going to go steal a bike. That doesn't mean I ought to go through with it. It's like you guys are urging ZOS to go ahead and do something wrong and bad, just because they said they would. If anything you should have been trying to talk them out of it all along.
  • Antiquity
    Antiquity
    ✭✭
    Double post, sorry
    Edited by Antiquity on 23 December 2014 21:52
  • WhiskyBob
    WhiskyBob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. So where are the chest with free Sanctum Ophidia gear? We dont want people to get extra advantage for working hard dont we?
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The quotes from @ZOS_KaiSchober‌ are just pissing me off. This is the reward I get for playing this game a lot?

What the fukc...

Really @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ and @ZOS_KaiSchober‌ (and the rest!). Your efforts for the community are always deeply appreciated by at least myself (and I know by quite a few others too), but imagine the situation where you have a single VR14 character, play only PvP, completed Cadwell's Silver and Gold while Cyrodiil was unplayable due to patch 1.2.3's framerate 'issues', have been living in a broken Cyrodiil for the past 9 months while constantly being teased about the big upcoming overhaul, being reassured that my XP is being tracked and then ending the year with this.

I really don't know what to make of this.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on 23 December 2014 22:19
  • Antiquity
    Antiquity
    ✭✭
    WhiskyBob wrote: »
    Wow. So where are the chest with free Sanctum Ophidia gear? We dont want people to get extra advantage for working hard dont we?

Of course you should be able to work hard for an advantage. But others should be able to work hard to catch up, as well.
This discussion has been closed.