The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Performance (FPS) Issues Hotfix

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, fixed for me too. Yay!

Thankyou, I enjoy the game yet with the FPS issue I had I was starting to to get annoyed and not log in.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The FPS was much better for me playing for a few hours amongst some heavy battles with all 3 factions. It has not returned to the state it was in at launch where FPS was never an issue but it is much better than pre-hotfix.

It still drops below 60 a lot which I consider unacceptable for my system and I didn't get this previously. It actually drops to about 30 which becomes quite noticeable. So it's not fixed - but it is a lot better. Do not consider this resolved.

I was online when the campaign (or at least a part of it) experienced a rollback of about 15 minutes. Lots of weapon-swap lag (or issues where I could do nothing at all - not even basic attack - until I died). There are still quite a few bugs and cheats out there (and bugs that look like cheats - like the turbo boost bug) so there's a lot of work to do.
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We at ZOS are constantly looking at ways to enhance security for The Elder Scrolls Online, especially when it comes to combating bots, cheaters, and spammers. We do so in an effort to maintain as fair and high quality a gameplay experience as possible for our players. In a recent round of client security enhancements, we made a change that interacted with some of the client’s gameplay systems in a way we didn’t anticipate. Specifically, this had to do with resource contention (when two or more threads of execution are trying to simultaneously access the same data) that could occur when performing certain security checks from multiple threads at the same time. Certain high-load combat scenarios are where you were most likely to encounter the issue.

Today’s hotfix included performance enhancements to these security measures that made improvements in average frames-per-second as well as frame-time stability. We will continue to monitor how these and other security enhancements effect performance, and will continue to make improvements.

Thanks for your patience and support as we work toward making The Elder Scroll Online the best game it can be!

Finally! Plain English!

See, now that sounds like something that's not easy to do.

Still though... this wasn't caught by Quality Assurance because... why? Unforseen consequences is what they do, it's what they are for. If they figured it out now, calculate the amount of man-hours they put into the patch in total, factor that against the size of the patch to get a time:kilobyte ratio, average the hourly wage of the QA department, factor that to match the time unit per kilobyte, and now you know how much it costs, on average, to properly QA a patch based on its size. Now you can either give them that amount of time to QA a patch, hire enough hands to QA the patch within the patch schedule, or expect these nasty bugs to keep getting into the live server over and over again.

...this of course assumes the QA team is good at what they do in the first place, and I'll give them that on good faith despite a track record that screams either "Overworked and Understaffed" or "I work just hard enough not to get fired".
  • tino.antoninieb17_ESO
    This hotfix did a thing for me so i have same fps or close to state before patch 1.2.3 , Obviously some people are not that lucky but this hotfix is obvious improvement.
    U will be ok when all guys have possibility to play in large battles without creative it solutions ( like rebooting ... )
    Besides that u started to talk. Thats even more important then fixing fps bug.
    Now we expect present ... Then i will say - yes we got something good going on here.
    Edited by tino.antoninieb17_ESO on 9 July 2014 00:02
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Csub wrote: »
    How about for once telling us what caused it and why it only appeared in 1.2.3 and why since it was so localised to that patch it took so long for the cause to be identified?

I think it will be explained in more details later (Maybe in the Road Ahead article), first, let's just find out if this is actually a working hotfix for the issue.

Dream on.
  • Ltankb14_ESO
    Ltankb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Obscure wrote: »
    We at ZOS are constantly looking at ways to enhance security for The Elder Scrolls Online, especially when it comes to combating bots, cheaters, and spammers. We do so in an effort to maintain as fair and high quality a gameplay experience as possible for our players. In a recent round of client security enhancements, we made a change that interacted with some of the client’s gameplay systems in a way we didn’t anticipate. Specifically, this had to do with resource contention (when two or more threads of execution are trying to simultaneously access the same data) that could occur when performing certain security checks from multiple threads at the same time. Certain high-load combat scenarios are where you were most likely to encounter the issue.

Today’s hotfix included performance enhancements to these security measures that made improvements in average frames-per-second as well as frame-time stability. We will continue to monitor how these and other security enhancements effect performance, and will continue to make improvements.

Thanks for your patience and support as we work toward making The Elder Scroll Online the best game it can be!

Finally! Plain English!

Still though... this wasn't caught by Quality Assurance because... why? Unforseen consequences is what they do, it's what they are for. If they figured it out now, calculate the amount of man-hours they put into the patch in total, factor that against the size of the patch to get a time:kilobyte ratio, average the hourly wage of the QA department, factor that to match the time unit per kilobyte, and now you know how much it costs, on average, to properly QA a patch based on its size. Now you can either give them that amount of time to QA a patch, hire enough hands to QA the patch within the patch schedule, or expect these nasty bugs to keep getting into the live server over and over again.

...this of course assumes the QA team is good at what they do in the first place, and I'll give them that on good faith despite a track record that screams either "Overworked and Understaffed" or "I work just hard enough not to get fired".

Probably because masses of QA people who can be on all at the same time all PVPing against each other with the additional server load that comes from having everyone logged into a live server.
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obscure wrote: »

Finally! Plain English!

Probably because masses of QA people who can be on all at the same time all PVPing against each other with the additional server load that comes from having everyone logged into a live server.

Anybody doing QA for an MMO should know a massive number of problems will only ever surface under high loads, that's what the stress test is for. You flood the place with bots with independent virtual IP's and just see what happens. Hell, I used to do that myself back when I played WAY to much Unreal Tournament.

Suffice it to say one smart QA can figure out plenty by just stress testing the game until it breaks. Pretty sure that's how they fine tuned population numbers for Cyrodiil. Using independent IP's at different locations is the hard part, but there's public proxies everywhere they could use to route thousands of bots through to simulate the latency. Best way to bust a botter is to use a better botter =P.
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    Having Problems in Silent Village Pub dung. At first the game plays flawless, until the character dies in combat. After that my game runs sluggish which keeps decaying every 2mins until my screen is a strobe light of movement.

Seems death has a 100% impact on this, however after awhile of normal game play the game slows down aswell...

Exiting ESO then running the game again fixes the problem, however once again above stated happens.

I will say I never had any problems that others had(have) after 1.2.3. This is brand new and just happened after the Hotfix was done. T_T
  • tomiffseb17_ESO
    We'll continue to work on performance improvements, yes. This certainly isn't the end of those efforts, and we're looking at other possible impacting factors beyond the specific one we called out as well. We can't promise improvements for everyone, but we can promise we'll continue to work on making ESO run more smoothly.

This post was to keep my hope alive, that one day i will be able to play with more fps on my AMD rig. Thank you!!

After this last hotfix it is became playable again, but fps is still a problem for me.
    Anyway im looking forward for the upcoming fixes, i do believe if you solved this, there is more you can do for the better good.
  • Nylan
    Nylan
    ✭✭
    Ive been working IT for 20 years, every user (almost) asked me, "what was it"?. My in head answer <you of course> but said, just some tweaks.
  • Karikin
    Karikin
    ✭✭✭
    FYI, while the FPS issues have gotten a LOT better, if there are more then 60 people around in a fight i'm still loosing FPS and getting kicked from the game
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyanhide wrote: »
    Nice response, I am wondering though, now that you have identified the problem can we expect an improved version of this in the next patch? I mean I hear most people say it's a lot better, but still not the way it was. Pre-patch I mean.

We'll continue to work on performance improvements, yes. This certainly isn't the end of those efforts, and we're looking at other possible impacting factors beyond the specific one we called out as well. We can't promise improvements for everyone, but we can promise we'll continue to work on making ESO run more smoothly.

Can I interest you in a few used goods? I'm letting 'em go super, super cheap!
    The first is a handy dandy item for any mmo developer...it's called testing. Now, I know what you're thinking: "we've gotten by just fine so far with NO testing whatsoever; why should we start now?" Well, you might want to consider the benefits- here's a brochure that will clue you in to all the details. *Hands over something the size of a phonebook*

The second item is cheap at twice the price...it's called "Being Proactive". It includes things like being a little more transparent than mud when a large part of your playerbase is unable to play the biggest selling point of your game...making your customers feel wanted by trying to make things right for paid time where they weren't getting the service they paid for...and LOTS, LOTS more. *hands over an even larger brochure*

But you have to act fast supplies are limited ;)
  • rotiferuk
    rotiferuk
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the latest patch and hot-fix has not fully resolved this issue for me. My frame-rate still drops below 10 during large battles. When this happens my GPU usage drops to 25% or less.
    EU Server.
  • rich_nicholsonb16_ESO
    The fix was ok for me but it's no where near the smooth pvp I was used to before 1.2.3 patch. It's a start thank you!
    Patch 1.2.3 nerfed the game....
    Zergballing wrecked pvp......

Now waiting for Camelot Unchained!!
  • someuser
    someuser
    ✭✭✭✭
    After playing all evening, I did notice some improvements. I would say the game is much more playable in PvE (I wasn't a PvPer) than it was before.

However, as others said, there are still issues with performance being moderately lower than it was pre patch. I really hope you guys and gals at ZOS can continue to tweak the performance level as close to pre-patch as possible as you guys really had it nailed... well, at least for me

Good work!!!
    To make ESO look and feel like a PC MMO check out the following:

PhinixUI addon-powered interface for ESO
  • Sangeet
    Sangeet
    ✭✭✭
    20 fps vs 45 to 60. Thats 50% of the former performance. This is nowhere near enough. I deleted the shader file, an set particle effects to 2 instead of 3. That is nowhere near enough of fixing. Running a gtx 770 with i7 2600k. Please work with utmost priority on this.
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Working also but still FPS drops (from 60 => 18) near massive zergs. Still it's playable and I had a great PVP night for a change.
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience:
    Before patch 1.2.3 during zergs: 35-40 fps
    Patch 1.2.3 , 7-10 fps
    Fix , 20-30 fps
  • Rezzo
    Rezzo
    ✭✭
    I noticed the difference ZOS. Thank you! Keep up the hard work.
  • _Eivar_
    _Eivar_
    Y'all need to back off QA testers. If it weren't for them, you'd be wearing your armor backwards and your magicka potion would decrease your health.
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Eivar_ wrote: »
    Y'all need to back off QA testers. If it weren't for them, you'd be wearing your armor backwards and your magicka potion would decrease your health.

I agree, then again I disagree. It's not QA testers fault because they only do what they are told with the ressources that are given them.

If you want to hate someone, hate Project Owners (aka Business). They are the ones that set the priorities such as testing etc.

Regarding the fact that they couldn't stress test the servers: Yes & No. There are ways to stress test servers and put testing users into heay fighting conditions. For a game like this, it requires custom developped tools.

What you have to take into consideration is (as some other people have stated and I can confirm this since I do a lot of website testing) is that when you touch something in one place, you can break something in an other place that is in no way related to the thing you're touching (who would have thought checking for multiple threads execution to kill botters would decrease PVP performance?).

The Main Problem with such close weekly patch cycles is that you can't possibly test everything in time.

Since Regression testing can't cover the whole code, usually devs will generate a list of functionalities to be tested in priority since the code they have modified concerns those functionalities.

QA testers will test those functionalities and will prolly do as much testing as they can but it's impossible to stress test everything every time and automated performance testing requires dedicated developed tools that might not have been developped because it wasn't a priority for business.

Testing is about trial & error. When you break something and that it's a big issue, you usually include it (unless people taking decisions are idiots) in your mandatory regression testing.

I like having weekly patches but this will allways lead to bugs related to the fact it's impossible to test everything. Let's hope weekly patches end up being minor bug fixing and that functionalities are released on a longer time frame (and even this is an issue because the changes you make to fix bugs have to be implemented in the branch you're using to develop big changes, and this means you have to retest your work because those bug fixes can break what you have developed).

Not an easy task and most likely not QA's fault.
  • Sangeet
    Sangeet
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the QA not done on the PTS ? When they say, hey we rollout a new patch, logon to the PTS and check if everything is fine, i think a lot of users would like to test and help with the issue.

All people here in the forum want that Zenimax has a successfull game, the people posting here, are invested into the game, else they wouldnt comment here.
  • _Eivar_
    _Eivar_
    magnusnet wrote: »
    I agree, then again I disagree. It's not QA testers fault because they only do what they are told with the ressources that are given them.

They have better resources than players, but that doesn't always create an environment in which they can catch things. If you play within 1 mile from the server, everyone who plays 2+ miles from the server will see fps rate drops that you don't see, for instance.
    Sangeet wrote: »
    Why is the QA not done on the PTS ? When they say, hey we rollout a new patch, logon to the PTS and check if everything is fine, i think a lot of users would like to test and help with the issue.

No game is immune to a barren PTS. More PTSers means more problems can be caught before a live patch, but convincing people to pay to test new content is...well...it's not an attractive offer to most subscribers in most games. If I had the free time to test a game as well as play it with my guild, I'd rather be out testing, say, my new Tesla on a closed track B)
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Eivar_ wrote: »
    magnusnet wrote: »

They have better resources than players, but that doesn't always create an environment in which they can catch things. If you play within 1 mile from the server, everyone who plays 2+ miles from the server will see fps rate drops that you don't see, for instance.

Well distance to server impacts lag, it doesn't impact FPS. FPS are related to the computer you use to test. Lag could lead to FPS problems in some rare ocasions related to data coming too slowly from servers but last bug wasn't relatred to that.

You are right tho about "better ressources" since if they all have the same configuration and it happens that that config didn't have the FPS drops (since not everybody was impacted) then bug would go unnoticed.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well some things are better but it isn't the way it was around 1.2.3. Memory leak still around and now I am getting that silly intermittent loading screen. My fps will be around 60 then I will take on a couple of enemies. My fps drops to 30 and I start getting the loading screens. Also the memory leak starts when this is going on. It isn't as bad as it was before this hot fix but it's still there. It use to take an additional 1 GB of memory in 30 seconds but now it's only half a gig. :/

Happened in Senie in Stonefalls this morning. Trying to fight a few critters for a quest and in comes the loading screen. Try to walk around, in comes the loading screen. Memory shot up and CPU use goes down right when the fps dropped just like before the patch.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just experienced a dramatic frame rate drop on the NA Megaserver in Deshaan during PvE in Mournhold City Center as Level 9. No combat, not heavily populated with players or NPCs. Daytime with no fire, smoke or particle density in my vicinity.

After Character Select it took over two minutes for the Deshaan loading screen to complete. Initial frame rate was 60 FPS. I explored the dock area, then proceeded to the City Center, where I interacted with merchants, the Guild Bank and Guild Store.

During this PvE the frame rate varied, but slowly dropped to about 20 FPS.

At one point while talking to a merchant, the "goodbye" dialog did not respond. I attempted to submit a /bug report but could not select radio buttons for impact (Delays Progress) or nature of the issue (NPC interaction). Fortunately, Alt allowed me to exit the malfunctioning /bug report interface.

I then tried /reloadui which failed three times, but succeeded on the fourth attempt.

After the loading screen finished I noticed the frame rate had dropped further, varying between 11 and 10 FPS. Curiously, this did not seem to cause lag or delay my character movement. The greatest impact appeared to be NPC interaction and the /bug report malfunction.

GPU temperature rose from 50° C to around 55° C. A video capture program MSI-Afterburner 3.03, was running as a background process, but I was not actively recording.

One year old Sony VAIO HD Laptop, SVE series. OS: Windows 8.1 x64 (Desktop Mode), Intel i7 Quad Core, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7650M, 4 GB dedicated VRAM. Cable Modem broadband, confirmed provisioning 35 MB/ps with fiber optic to the premises, Fiber demarc is < 100 yards from my location.
    Edited by Auldjohn on 9 July 2014 10:28
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭

So you don't think it would have been better to rollback those changes, work on them some more internally, instead of unleashing these problems on the live server?

I still have this issue in "large" battles in Cyrodiil. I say "large", because before these changes the only time I would go down to ~20 fps is was storming a keep with maybe 60-80 players total involved, largely stacked up and spamming Springs/Impulse. Now I get dropped to 10-20 fps nearing any engagement with 20-30 players, which I would have deemed a skirmish before.
  • Kulthax
    Kulthax
    ✭✭✭
    Kulthax wrote: »
    For me it does not appear to be fixed. I am only speaking from a PvE standpoint.

Currently in Alik'r Desert. I get 60 FPS in any part of the zone. When I enter the city of Sentinal it drops to 22 - 24 fps. No one there and this never occurred prior to patch 1.2.3
    DXdiag below

System Information
    Time of this report: 7/8/2014, 02:11:13
    Machine name: OSAGE-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.
    System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/21/13 14:48:32 Ver: 04.06.05
    Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8090MB RAM
    Page File: 5946MB used, 10232MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: The file nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
    Display Tab 2: The file nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 680
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1180&SUBSYS_26813842&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 4038 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB
    Shared Memory: 2048 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: E2350
    Monitor Id: GSM5790
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4043 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.18.13.4043
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 6/12/2014 21:47:35, 17553032 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: No
    WHQL Date Stamp: None
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C0-11CF-3954-8C061CC2C435}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x1180
    SubSys ID: 0x26813842
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem37.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section093:9.18.13.4043:pci\ven_10de&dev_1180
    Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 680
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1180&SUBSYS_26813842&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 4038 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB
    Shared Memory: 2048 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: S23B300
    Monitor Id: SAM08AF
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4043 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.18.13.4043
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Date/Size: 6/12/2014 21:47:35, 17553032 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: No
    WHQL Date Stamp: None
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C0-11CF-3954-8C061CC2C435}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x1180
    SubSys ID: 0x26813842
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem37.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section093:9.18.13.4043:pci\ven_10de&dev_1180
    Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (USB Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: USB\VID_047F&PID_AD01&REV_0100&MI_00
    Manufacturer ID: 65535
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
    Driver Version: 6.01.7601.18208 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 7/12/2013 05:40:58, 109824 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_10438436&REV_1003
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7023 (English)
    Date and Size: 8/20/2013 23:50:02, 3591000 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Other Files:

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (USB Audio Device)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
    Driver Version: 6.01.7601.18208 (English)
    Date and Size: 7/12/2013 05:40:58, 109824 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Razer Nostromo
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0111

Device Name: Logitech Gaming Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC221

Device Name: Logitech Gaming Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC221

Device Name: G15 Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC222

Device Name: ?
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x047F, 0xAD01

Device Name: Razer Naga
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E

Device Name: Razer Naga
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/26/2013 20:41:37, 343040 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 11/26/2013 20:41:03, 7808 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC221
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 05:33:25, 33280 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC222
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    |
    + Razer Naga
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_1532&pid_002e&mi_01&col01
    | Upper Filters: rzudd
    | Driver: rzudd.sys, 5/19/2014 01:47:28, 155816 bytes
    | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 7/14/2009 01:21:12, 1721576 bytes
    |
    + Razer Nostromo
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0111
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_1532&pid_0111&mi_00
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 18:19:57, 105472 bytes
    |
    + Razer Naga
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_1532&pid_002e&mi_00
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 19:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:48:27, 49216 bytes
    |
    + Razer Nostromo
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0111
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_1532&pid_0111&mi_01
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 19:00:20, 31232 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 08:33:57, 63360 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 19:00:20, 26624 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 27.3 GB
    Total Space: 122.1 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: Samsung SSD 840 PRO Seri SATA Disk Device

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 82.1 GB
    Total Space: 143.1 GB
    Model: WDC WD15 00HLFS-01G6U1 SATA Disk Device

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 211.9 GB
    Total Space: 238.5 GB
    Model: HDT72252 5DLA380 SATA Disk Device

Drive: F:
    Free Space: 173.3 GB
    Total Space: 238.5 GB
    Model: WDC WD25 00AAKS-00VSA0 SATA Disk Device

Drive: G:
    Model: HL-DT-ST BD-RE UH10LS20 SATA CdRom Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 04:19:21, 147456 bytes

System Devices
    Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1603&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A19&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&28
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 08:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1002&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A3
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: AMD SATA Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4391&SUBSYS_84DD1043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&88
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amd_sata.sys, 1.02.0001.0331 (English), 4/10/2012 20:40:58, 82560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amd_xata.sys, 1.02.0001.0331 (English), 4/10/2012 20:40:58, 42624 bytes

Name: Asmedia 106x SATA Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0612&SUBSYS_84B71043&REV_01\4&312AFB2E&0&0028
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asahci64.sys, 1.03.0004.0000 (English), 1/6/2012 10:44:12, 49760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ahcipp64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/8/2011 21:29:04, 48736 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1602&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A18&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&20
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 08:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_43991002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:09, 25600 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:11, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:37, 343040 bytes

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_43851002&REV_42\3&267A616A&0&A0

Name: Asmedia 106x SATA Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0612&SUBSYS_84B71043&REV_01\4&2799F330&0&0020
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asahci64.sys, 1.03.0004.0000 (English), 1/6/2012 10:44:12, 49760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ahcipp64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/8/2011 21:29:04, 48736 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1601&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A16&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:09, 25600 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:11, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:37, 343040 bytes

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A4

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_85051043&REV_09\4&28B85F88&0&00A9

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1600&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A14&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_02\3&267A616A&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_84361043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 05:43:43, 122368 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1180&SUBSYS_26813842&REV_A1\4&14E8F4CB&0&0010
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:58:35, 440152 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 6/12/2014 21:47:32, 1188176 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_amd64_neutral_2902ca003a81921e\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 6/12/2014 21:59:00, 33563552 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrap.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:37, 164496 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 6/12/2014 21:47:36, 14280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:37, 113008 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:32, 191264 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 6/12/2014 21:47:32, 13088 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:33, 130488 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 6/12/2014 21:59:00, 21904 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:12, 842712 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:57, 229320 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 6/12/2014 21:46:56, 54917 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:56, 339232 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:57, 645976 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:10, 62920 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:11, 75040 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:16, 12860888 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:12, 902616 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:13, 946120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:09, 391456 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 6.14.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:33, 502048 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:45:59, 3196304 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:01, 22994392 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:12, 13824408 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:11, 4248520 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:35, 17553032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 6/12/2014 21:59:56, 26353 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:01, 166568 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglshim64.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:03, 354016 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:34, 31512352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:09, 13911928 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:01, 965312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:35, 18625768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:10, 869336 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:11, 909256 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:09, 348120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 6.14.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:36, 417568 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:00, 2814120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:00, 15294296 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:10, 11211224 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:10, 3989464 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:39, 14497528 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:01, 146480 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglshim32.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:03, 305600 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:31, 24198616 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:48:09, 11272544 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:46:01, 846832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.4043 (English), 6/12/2014 21:47:38, 16122344 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6434043.dll, 2.00.0040.0004 (English), 6/12/2014 21:59:20, 1890264 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6434043.dll, 2.00.0019.0002 (English), 6/12/2014 21:59:26, 1542088 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1F&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&58

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A3&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&AB

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0A&SUBSYS_26813842&REV_A1\4&14E8F4CB&0&0110
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 05:43:43, 122368 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1E&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&68

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A2&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&AA

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:11, 53248 bytes

Name: ASMedia XHCI 1.0 Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&SUBSYS_85BF1043&REV_00\4&9B80F17&0&00AB

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1605&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C5

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1D&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&50

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A1&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A9

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 20:41:11, 53248 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&SUBSYS_85BF1043&REV_00\4&1F27578A&0&00AA

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1604&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1C&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&48

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A0&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&SUBSYS_85BF1043&REV_00\4&1741AB47&0&0048

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18386
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18386
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (USB Audio Device),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (USB Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (USB Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Realtek Digital Output(Optical),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

Still seeing large FPS drops.
  • Anath_Q
    Anath_Q
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still seeing drops in PvE (especially at anchors), although it is a bit better and with fewer random loading screens. Having new problems with FPS drops in delves around lighting features (torches, glowy orbs, etc). Did not have any problems around lighting before.
    | GM Cheesemongers of Nirn |
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    No matter what, every ones machines are different and communicate different with ZOS servers. That communication changes every time they patch the servers. That is why they have to say improvements may not affect everyone. Its impossible for ZOS to make the game work 100% on every system. They will do there best and that's all you can ask for. If your personally still having issues, then call customer support and submit a ticket so they can help. Its plain and simple.
This discussion has been closed.