Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Make sure you WoWify the game

• Falmari
    Falmari
    ✭✭
    But they had to roll back the vet difficulty changes for the sake of the elites. As any casual that completed vet levels after the changes would look be able to look down on the elites who completed the first 10 vet levels on easy mode and we could not have that :wink:
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khandi wrote: »
    Khandi wrote: »
    cfurlin wrote: »
    wildstar

I stopped watching cartoons when I turned 12.

Yeah, you just sit around and play video games...

ESO is sooooooo lifelike! When I log on it looks like I'm looking into my backyard it's so real! >.>

What's so awesome about not watching cartoons? I'm 45, and just caught up on the Dragonball series (original and Z); I enjoyed it quite well. Not so impressed by GT so far, but I did really like Battle of Gods - and I normally hate stuff with subtitles.

I showed my 55-year old husband the old Gargoyles series; he liked it as much as I do. My favourite name for my Khajit all across the ES series is "Severus Xanatos". I know it's not a proper Khajit name, I just dig it hard.

Animaniacs? I sort of MADE my kids watch that, so I could too, back in my 20s. I would also turn the channel to PBS for "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" specifically to avoid the Mighty Morphine Power Rangers. That silly kiddie game show taught me lots about geography!

Looking for other stuff to catch up on.

I love cartoons...I never said I didn't watch them @cfurlin made that comment. I was just pointing out the asininity of her comment :D

Yeah, I just couldn't be arsed to go back to find the original post. You're not the one I was criticising. Apologies for any confusion.

Hell, cartoons sometimes have more original stories than the crap Hollywood spews.

I don't like the cartoon style. What's the big deal? Go peddle your outrage drama somewhere else, scooter.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is a lot less cartoony than WoW or Wildstar.

WoW gear looks like it came out of some crazy Japanese cartoonist's mind after he had too much saki.
  • Doctoruniverse
    Doctoruniverse
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and every piece of crafted gear in eso looks like a badly painted blue/gold car.

They need to bring in the skyrim team and fix that mess. But then again so many things in the game are completely broken.

Every light armor except worm cult is god awful.
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO's textures can be re-fixed. Frankly, my all-medium armour NB and all heavy armour DK look pretty decent.

WoW deliberately designs increasing insanity into their gear. I don't see the point in having to hunt for transmog items because the tier set is so damn ugly/silly when I could just investigate/research/craft sets to my liking with just a bit of fast-traveling?