Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 22:00 UTC (6:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

BECOMING EMPEROR IS BULL

• FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »
    susmitds wrote: »
    DenMoria wrote: »
    I'm confused.

Is the OP complaining that there are better PvPers than he/she?

That's what I'm getting.

I'm HORRIBLE at PvP, so, when I lose out, I just kind of accept it.

Anybody want to gank me? I'll give you a list of my character names and you can have at any of them. At least, if I know who's killing me, I won't feel like such a loser. A loser, yes, but, at least not as much of one.

Just look for the toons cowering in the corners of Cyrodil with a "Don't Hit Me" sign in front of them. That would be me. :)

OP is trolling. If you played on PC in DC you would see a lot of chat spam from him/her. He/she was spamming zone chat all night with caps lock on about wanting to be Emp. Clearly didn't want it enough because was knocked off the leader board very quickly.

what makes you think i was trolling?

Sorry OP, this behavior certainly won't help in getting emperor.

Regardless of what means you use get to the AP, without popular support and a good deal of luck you won't make it, unless you play on dead campaigns which does not really exist anymore in PC.

Sure, if you are not a regular in that campaign and most people know you, you will be at a disadvantage. Especially so, if you jump right it in near the start of the campaign and have never set foot there earlier. People might be salty and want their regulars for the throne. But as along as you don't earn the hate of your alliance (Trolling zone chat / Kill friends on other alliances for AP / Go only for the emperor keeps and forget everything else / Practically anything that your fellow alliance members doom selfish), there would at least be some players who would support you. Unless you *** off the rest of your alliance, when you actually push for emperor, most of the other players of your alliance would support you.
    But on the other hand, if you earn the reputation of a selfish rat that just came to play for emperor, good luck get any support. People might even start greifing / trolling / switch to their opposite alliance characters just to stop you from getting emperor.

what is with this?? you guys actually believe fluffy's narrative? ask the people in DC yourself. they love me. like donald trump. i have the support of most of the top pvpers to get me emp, that isn't an issue. fluffy is just being a sourpuss for no reason.

I'm not being a sourpuss. I have no issues with you. But spamming COKE 4 EMP in zone chat is not the best way to get you emp.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regardless of what means you use get to the AP, without popular support and a good deal of luck you won't make it, unless you play on dead campaigns which does not really exist anymore in PC.

Sure, if you are not a regular in that campaign and most people know you, you will be at a disadvantage. Especially so, if you jump right it in near the start of the campaign and have never set foot there earlier. People might be salty and want their regulars for the throne. But as along as you don't earn the hate of your alliance (Trolling zone chat / Kill friends on other alliances for AP / Go only for the emperor keeps and forget everything else / Practically anything that your fellow alliance members doom selfish), there would at least be some players who would support you. Unless you *** off the rest of your alliance, when you actually push for emperor, most of the other players of your alliance would support you.
    But on the other hand, if you earn the reputation of a selfish rat that just came to play for emperor, good luck get any support. People might even start greifing / trolling / switch to their opposite alliance characters just to stop you from getting emperor.

what is with this?? you guys actually believe fluffy's narrative? ask the people in DC yourself. they love me. like donald trump. i have the support of most of the top pvpers to get me emp, that isn't an issue. fluffy is just being a sourpuss for no reason.

Well, with your continuous rage on it, your typing style (either ALL CAPS or no caps at all) and now your semi-idiotic comment, I find it hard to believe. Weren't you angry at the top PvPers for taking your spot? And now you suddenly seem to think that they support you.
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, with your continuous rage on it, your typing style (either ALL CAPS or no caps at all) and now your semi-idiotic comment, I find it hard to believe. Weren't you angry at the top PvPers for taking your spot? And now you suddenly seem to think that they support you.

i have half of them on my friends list. if you want to turn this into a pissing contest and then get embarrassed when i prove you wrong, fine, be my guest. i don't want to have to take a screenshot and embarrass you, lol. just stop before you dig a hole for yourself deeper than you've already dug it.

82beac30f79946da90780aa6ac0dd33f.png is you right now.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i have half of them on my friends list. if you want to turn this into a pissing contest and then get embarrassed when i prove you wrong, fine, be my guest. i don't want to have to take a screenshot and embarrass you, lol. just stop before you dig a hole for yourself deeper than you've already dug it.

He's the purple with the way out?
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭

He's the purple with the way out?

that game is good old fashioned "dig dag dug." and right now he's diggin'! and he's about to be daggin' and duggin'.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have support from the top PvP players then why did you get knocked out of the top 10 so fast? It's an honest question so don't get all defensive.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, yet I got the :-
    CWYNqoJWoAAPqU8.jpg
    xD, Burn.
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have support from the top PvP players then why did you get knocked out of the top 10 so fast? It's an honest question so don't get all defensive.

i stopped pvping about 2 hours in because i was sick. i have support from many of the top, not all of them by the way. there's a huge difference there.

CWYNqoJWoAAPqU8.jpg
    xD, Burn.

i'm surprised how crappy it actually looks, lol. it only looks good on females.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CWYNqoJWoAAPqU8.jpg
    xD, Burn.

i'm surprised how crappy it actually looks, lol. it only looks good on females.

Grapes are sour.

Though I do admit it does not look all that good on Khajiit due to usual fitting issues. Don't have my Imperial's screenshot on my tab right now.
    Edited by susmitds on 6 July 2016 20:07
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm confused.

That's what I'm getting.

Anybody want to gank me? I'll give you a list of my character names and you can have at any of them. At least, if I know who's killing me, I won't feel like such a loser. A loser, yes, but, at least not as much of one.

Just look for the toons cowering in the corners of Cyrodil with a "Don't Hit Me" sign in front of them. That would be me. :)

OP is trolling. If you played on PC in DC you would see a lot of chat spam from him/her. He/she was spamming zone chat all night with caps lock on about wanting to be Emp. Clearly didn't want it enough because was knocked off the leader board very quickly.

That actually sounds like a good way to inspire other people to farm up AP to get ahead of you if they find you annoying enough.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, all you can do OP is try to play on a non-popular campaign when ladder reset happens. Otherwise you will have no chance in trying to compete against people that can play this game 24/7. I'm assuming that you have a life.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And if someone get's a high score faster than you one week, then it just wasn't your time. Try again next week and the week after that until you happen to be the only person that cares enough about getting emperor to wake up early and repair walls.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEAH, HERE'S WHAT IT BECOMES: THE SAME 4 PEOPLE GET IT EVERY TIME, AND GET A MONOPOLY ON THE FASTEST WAY TO GAIN AP. THEY SET THEIR ALARM TO GET UP AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF EACH CAMPAIGN, AND SNATCH IT OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE'S HANDS!! how is this fun? can something not be implemented to make it so you can only get emp once per campaign or something? sheesh.

Edited to remove profanity

They also have roommates or pay other players to play their accounts.
    Edited by Justice31st on 6 July 2016 20:12
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    I'm confused.

That's what I'm getting.

That actually sounds like a good way to inspire other people to farm up AP to get ahead of you if they find you annoying enough.

Exactly
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PjVbh9k.jpg

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, yours truly,

fPUhhEX.jpg?1

I'm a former emperor that has almost no PVP talent and was backed by a bulky PVE guild with a few exceptionally talented PVP players.
    Don't tank

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

I would gather roughly 90% of the eso community cannot put down this amount of time and effort into a video game they play to have fun.

If you are calling this guy a whiner, maybe think outside the box for a second and consider life. Not to throw out the old "living in your moms basement" soapbox, but some of us do not have that "luxury" per say. Honestly no one is whining here except the people stating the OP is

Then why should they get Emp? People calling the OP a whiner are right. If you think you should get Emp, put in the time. If you can't or won't do that, too bad.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    getting emp and having no life are one and the same, the higher your chances of getting emp, the lower your chances of getting laid.
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    getting emp and having no life are one and the same, the higher your chances of getting emp, the lower your chances of getting laid.

my new goal in life is to get emp in ESO while getting laid at the same time. thanks for the challenge man.
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭

my new goal in life is to get emp in ESO while getting laid at the same time. thanks for the challenge man.

that could be the new meta
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Been there, done that/him.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    I think flawless conqueror or stormproof has more value than an Emperor title. That is some hard work to get through VMA without dying or have any of your mates die once. For an Emperor, all you need is to kill one dude or dudette or ask nicely and that Emperor will let you kill him or her so you can just get the title, costume or dye.

There is no title for killing an emp, just an achievement

And this crappy salmon sort of red color dye. Man, was I disappointed in that dye color.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Video proof or it didn't happen.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Gonna need to see some proof for research purposes on strategies to get emp. yeah lets go with that.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Screenshot or it didn't happen. ;)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just got weird .
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another solid reason ill have Text chat tuned off on Xbox...is stuff like that
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another reason these forums suck. Lack of sense of humor.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    I think flawless conqueror or stormproof has more value than an Emperor title. That is some hard work to get through VMA without dying or have any of your mates die once. For an Emperor, all you need is to kill one dude or dudette or ask nicely and that Emperor will let you kill him or her so you can just get the title, costume or dye.

Do you have any idea what your talking about?

VMA is solo, so your "mates" can't keep you from flawless.
    Emperor on this game takes dozens of hours of playing and squashing anything that stands in your way.. not killing 1 person.

Did you even read the thread or maybe the title?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, thou must shave thine head so that it may reflecteth thine majestic imperial glow.

Then thou must sacrifice all thine earthly possesions, to show humility and to remove all distractions

Next, thou must remove thineself from all aspects of life, so that thou hath no life

And above all, thou must farmeth thine AP 24/7 so that thou shall reach the Ruby Throne and ascend to become Emperor
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU