Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 22:00 UTC (6:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

BECOMING EMPEROR IS BULL

CokeVoAYCE
CokeVoAYCE
✭✭✭✭
YEAH, HERE'S WHAT IT BECOMES: THE SAME 4 PEOPLE GET IT EVERY TIME, AND GET A MONOPOLY ON THE FASTEST WAY TO GAIN AP. THEY SET THEIR ALARM TO GET UP AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF EACH CAMPAIGN, AND SNATCH IT OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE'S HANDS!! how is this fun? can something not be implemented to make it so you can only get emp once per campaign or something? sheesh.

Edited to remove profanity
Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on 6 July 2016 15:16
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    So I take it your guild made specifically for gaining Emp is not going so well? >.>
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically someone got emp and you didn't.

It's simple get better, don't run around with a big group because you lose ap, become a good player to the point where you can easily kill a large amount of players on your own or in a small group, wait for ticks, repair stuff etc...

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tekyn wrote: »
    So I take it your guild made specifically for gaining Emp is not going so well? >.>

i got to #4, but it's hard to beat a group of highly trained former emps in a group together when you're recruiting pugs..
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No...

c38954095eb0b01f1a8c2bfd973df8207d32ad783b2c2b01a3d862d61e3cb1ee.jpg
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on 6 July 2016 01:32
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Smileybones
    Smileybones
    ✭✭✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »

i got to #4, but it's hard to beat a group of highly trained former emps in a group together when you're recruiting pugs..

Get a PVP guild, is that hard ? And please stop yelling in all caps for the love of Y'ffre.
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm terrible at PvP myself. I was mildly interested until I saw that you can only wear the costume while emp, not after. That should be telling as to where my priorities are...heh.

Did they ever change that btw?
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm terrible at PvP myself. I was mildly interested until I saw that you can only wear the costume while emp, not after. That should be telling as to where my priorities are...heh.

Did they ever change that btw?

yeah it's changed. you can wear emp costume wherever you want now. honestly, that's the only reason i want emp too.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, set your alarm and wake up. If you don't even care enough to do that, quit whining.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Dude, set your alarm and wake up. If you don't even care enough to do that, quit whining.

that's the thing. i did set my alarm, i was one of the first on. that's how i got to #4. my problem is the competition i have with much more pro pvpers that also set their alarm...
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

that's the thing. i did set my alarm, i was one of the first on. that's how i got to #4. my problem is the competition i have with much more pro pvpers that also set their alarm...

Ok then do better. Whining about it won't change anything.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what do you propose ? Or is this a general rant ?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I gave up, I've been 1/2/3 a few times only for someone farming AP to come shooting past you with almost 2x the AP you are gaining
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭

make it so those that already had emp before get their AP reset so they can't get it twice in one campaign. they can still keep track of their overall ap, make a separate chart for "ghost AP" to track all the AP they got in the campaign together, and a separate ap tracker for "real AP" which counts toward your emperorship.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

make it so those that already had emp before get their AP reset so they can't get it twice in one campaign. they can still keep track of their overall ap, make a separate chart for "ghost AP" to track all the AP they got in the campaign together, and a separate ap tracker for "real AP" which counts toward your emperorship.

I have no problem with people not getting Emp twice on the same campaign . I think they need to revamp the whole AP system . It's too easy to exploit .
  • IITHEOPII
    IITHEOPII
    ✭✭
    The joys of either being nocturnal or being on the doll.
    Stats - Highest DPS DK in Tamriel.
    Twitch: IITHEOPII
    Youtube: IITHEOPII
    Twitter: IITHEOPII
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your capacity to reach the top of the leaderboard is directly correlated to the number of hours per day you are spending playing ESO.

If you really want to get emperor, you may want to take a vacation from work for a couple weeks, stock up on the red bull and depends etc.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, I got emperor running with PUGs and being at the right place at the right time. Sure, I made friends in most of the active guilds of that campaign to make sure that my alliance gets enough momentum to capture the six keeps in the first place and occasional help in getting more AP when some other player manages to come dangerously close to my score.
    Also unless you happen a lot of free time or manage to play at work/university, wait for a holiday of at least a week before attempting it. You would need to change your sleeping habits quite a bit. Play straight till 5 AM, farming resources work great at night hours. Then sleep for two-three hours, and play again till the next day while taking a few cat naps of an hour occasionally when things slow down, especially during early afternoon. This kind of routine needs some physical fitness though or you would end up burning out.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a game and not real life. Who gives a hoot who gets Emperor. It's just a dumb title.

Edited to remove profanity
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on 6 July 2016 15:17
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't easily get emp. The other day in TF NA PC i was number 2 on the leaderboards. I logged off for the night, came back on and i was 65. Was i mad about it? No. I just kept working harder and harder to earn my place.
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am all about getting every achievement....

Except this one.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @CokeVoAYCE
    Only issue I have is the simple fact that for NA the campaign resets on consoles around 2:30AM EDT. That in my opinion is B.S and needs to go back to 12 to 2PM EDT. I've been Emperor quite a bit and it's fun and obvious that changes made me feel weaker as a Emperor prior to the first time I got it (1 shotting zerg balls with take flight lool).
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U dont have what it takes to be emporer if youre whining on the forums. Surround ourself with good players and no life it for a few days and getting emporer is one step closer.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did essa get emp I take it? I told you that would happen, he was going for it :open_mouth:

I gave you advice solo play till you get #1 then bring your pug Zerg to potato Zerg the map in non NA prime time
    Edited by Nifty2g on 6 July 2016 04:38
    #MOREORBS
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cross-faction AP feeding is real.

No way to compete with that, and I talked to several people that are paying certain "guilds" real life money for that BS.
  • thisisScoMan
    thisisScoMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I hate these Emperor of the week ceremonies."
    "Who even cares anymore? Everyone that plays the game has already got one."
    "- Except forrr--"
    [ Footsteps Approaching ]
    "Hello. Well, today's the day for ScoMan. I know I'm gonna win this time."
    "Yeah? How come?
    " ESO Rule 26.
    ''Every player must win Emperor of the Week at least once regardless of gross incompetence, obesity or rank odor.''
    [ Chuckles ]
    "Attention everyone. Let's have an awed hush, please, for ZOS"
    [ Crowd Gasps ]
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new mount for whoever brings me the head of Colonel Festius."
    [ Whispering ]
    "Hmm? What? Oh.
    And by that I mean, of course, it's time for the Emperor of the Week Award.
    I can't believe we've overlooked this week's winner for so very, very long.
    We simply could not function without his tireless efforts.
    So, a round of applause for this inanimate carbon rod."
    Xbox One. NA Server
    Australian.
    600+ CP
    DC - 3 x Level 50
    AD - 2 x Level 50
    EP - 3 x Level 50
  • Dreamo84
    Dreamo84
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, the whole emperor concept is silly anyway. In what world does the soldier with the most kills become emperor? Especially considering your faction already has a leader and all...
    Dream it, wish it, do it... or something...
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreamo84 wrote: »
    Personally, the whole emperor concept is silly anyway. In what world does the soldier with the most kills become emperor? Especially considering your faction already has a leader and all...

What to expect from someone always yelling in all caps ? Certainly not to be smart or something.

obviously i know why they get emp. i'm asking for a revamp of the system to allow people that aren't as good to get it too, so it isn't the same 4 people all year long getting it... -_- so dumb. man. that was obvious. lol.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Go to break neck cave takes less than 30 seconds to find a boss and kill it then you have a 20%ap buff for an hour. Rinse and repeat and repair walls till you can't anymore. Tag everyone heal everyone it's so easy to get Ap its ridiculous
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get a PVP guild, is that hard ? And please stop yelling in all caps for the love of Y'ffre.

Getting into a pvp guild in ep on xbox is hard lol
    All scrubs under 30 members except 3 and they dont accept everyone you have to play with them for a good amount of time
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭

you AD players are so funny.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE