Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 22:00 UTC (6:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

BECOMING EMPEROR IS BULL

• FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    First, thou must shave thine head so that it may reflecteth thine majestic imperial glow.

Then thou must sacrifice all thine earthly possesions, to show humility and to remove all distractions

Next, thou must remove thineself from all aspects of life, so that thou hath no life

And above all, thou must farmeth thine AP 24/7 so that thou shall reach the Ruby Throne and ascend to become Emperor

Oh great lord Tryxus I have done as you commanded. I have shaved my head and murdered my family so they cannot distract me. I have gone into the deepest basement I could fine with no source of light except my monitor. Hopefully I can now become emperor!
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, thou must shave thine head so that it may reflecteth thine majestic imperial glow.

Then thou must sacrifice all thine earthly possesions, to show humility and to remove all distractions

Next, thou must remove thineself from all aspects of life, so that thou hath no life

And above all, thou must farmeth thine AP 24/7 so that thou shall reach the Ruby Throne and ascend to become Emperor

Oh great lord Tryxus I have done as you commanded. I have shaved my head and murdered my family so they cannot distract me. I have gone into the deepest basement I could fine with no source of light except my monitor. Hopefully I can now become emperor!

Thou are on the true path to sit yo ass down on the Ruby Throne, my future liege
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thou are on the true path to sit yo ass down on the Ruby Throne, my future liege

Huzzah!
  • Ex_Draconis
    Ex_Draconis
    ✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Dude, set your alarm and wake up. If you don't even care enough to do that, quit whining.

that's the thing. i did set my alarm, i was one of the first on. that's how i got to #4. my problem is the competition i have with much more pro pvpers that also set their alarm...

So the real problem is that darn pesky alarm. The alarm is the bane of working adults everywhere. You should create a thread asking ZOS to nerf alarms and solve everyone's problem at the same time.
    Edited by Ex_Draconis on 6 July 2016 21:59
    By forge and fire we prep for war
    With war in our eyes we're ready to die
    With death in hand we bear our blades
    By Stendarr's blade we will settle the score
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, yours truly,

fPUhhEX.jpg?1

I'm a former emperor that has almost no PVP talent and was backed by a bulky PVE guild with a few exceptionally talented PVP players.

We are talking about the same top Emperors who are on the leader boards every week. Almost everyone has the former Emperor title lol.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, yours truly,

fPUhhEX.jpg?1

I'm a former emperor that has almost no PVP talent and was backed by a bulky PVE guild with a few exceptionally talented PVP players.

We are talking about the same top Emperors who are on the leader boards every week. Almost everyone has the former Emperor title lol.

LOL no, going by Xbox achievements, it is lesser than 0.01% of the player base and on PC, it would be even lesser due to lesser number of campaigns.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »
    Have you gotten Emp yet?

no i was at #4 but some person that was one of those pro 1vX pvpers shot up and took it from me and was getting ap at 4x the rate i was. i'm in DC haderus campaign, it's harder than AD or EP in haderus. our top pvpers have like 600k ap while the top in AD and EP didn't even top 300k, so i'm dealing with much tougher competition.

I can help you l2p if you want bruh =/
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I killed an emperor once. The title just means they have more time to play than me and have friends that do the same to protect him or her. That's it.

If it means that much to you, sit in that stinky computer/living room chair much longer.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It took me six months to get emperor, and that was with a hell of a lot of PVPing, murdering, wall repairs and a bit of luck. It was especially crushing when people would come onto the server (Thornblade) and somehow make 100K AP an hour (especially back when Thornblade was dead, and there were almost zero fights going on).

You could be the best PVPer on your server... but you won't be able to do jack against an AP farmer with a lot of friends.
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Join EP. lol jk
  • Sugram22
    Sugram22
    ✭✭✭
    i know its old thread but i have never even tried cause its BS not even worth it, if it happens by chance OK but won't be gunning for it (not enough of a reward to work this much), but some like it so leave it but add a story camping where awry1 becomes emperor in their own story and that's a different thing and extension of main worlds plot, that's where the story should lead awry1
    Edited by Sugram22 on 12 August 2022 21:18