The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    [*] Molag Baal (Imperial City): The Spawn event for Molag Baal in the Sewers of Imperial City is currently broken. Also people report that they are getting stuck a lot around the middle area of the sewers. This will be fixed with today's 2.2.8 PC incremental patch, and the next console incremental.

Unfortunately, on Haderus, this does not appear to be the case. It works on Axe I heard. Going on over 20 minutes with no spawn, all middle portals are blue, with no spawns in front of them. (They were like this since I arrived.)

I have killed the outer portals twice so far, and nothing.
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any Charge Ability (Two Handed / Templar / Sword and Board) : We all know it: Those Charge abilities can get you stuck, leaving your character unable to move forever.

OK. I spam Critical Rush like a squirrel on crack. Maelstrom Arena looks like a pinball game with me bouncing between enemies. But I never get stuck. I do, however, routinely go straight through the enemy bodies and come out the other side. Which is a huge annoyance when you need to kill stuff fast. That second I spend spinning around to target the enemy with Biting Jabs or Executioner or Dawnbreaker or whatever is a complete waste.

Flying creatures tend to be the worst with this (the harpies in Orsinium are particularly frustrating), but it can happen on other enemies, too.

Anyone else experience that?
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    ESOFanBoyz wrote: »

I have this set and I can't even tell what is going wrong in your video. Is it that it isn't proccing after 2 light attacks but like 4? I have no idea what your video is showing. Also if that is the issue, your video does not seem to match what the original bug description is at all.

Maybe the issue that ZOS is having with this item set is that we are doing a *** job of actually explaining what the issue is.

I think almost everybody understands what it is,

in the video we see a

LIGHT ATTACK

SKILL

LIGHT ATTACK

and Molag Kena proccs although it should only procc on 2 CONSECUTIVE Lightattacks.

And we all should know what consecutive means.

consecutive
    adjective con·sec·u·tive \kən-ˈse-kyə-tiv, -kə-tiv\
    Simple Definition of consecutive : following one after the other in a series : following each other without interruption

They should simply clarify, that you do not need 2 consectuive light attacks in order to proc it and make it so, that it works with all weaveable attacks. Because if I really need 2 consectuive light attacks and can't weave in force shock, then this set is the biggest trash and nobody will ever use it, because it will simply destroy DPS and steel a lot of time.

I guess they're unable to reproduce it, because they totally miss the point we're trying to make. Maybe it's simply intended this way. Which doesn't explain, why it does not work with some weaveable attacks.
    It's not overpowered or something, the sacrifise is fairly big and many times, it does not proc on ranged weaving for some reason. Which means it's also unreliable
    Edited by Dracane on 8 December 2015 03:10
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    ESOFanBoyz wrote: »

I have this set and I can't even tell what is going wrong in your video. Is it that it isn't proccing after 2 light attacks but like 4? I have no idea what your video is showing. Also if that is the issue, your video does not seem to match what the original bug description is at all.

Maybe the issue that ZOS is having with this item set is that we are doing a *** job of actually explaining what the issue is.

I think almost everybody understands what it is,

in the video we see a

LIGHT ATTACK

SKILL

LIGHT ATTACK

and Molag Kena proccs although it should only procc on 2 CONSECUTIVE Lightattacks.

And we all should know what consecutive means.

consecutive
    adjective con·sec·u·tive \kən-ˈse-kyə-tiv, -kə-tiv\
    Simple Definition of consecutive : following one after the other in a series : following each other without interruption

They should simply clarify, that you do not need 2 consectuive light attacks in order to proc it and make it so, that it works with all weaveable attacks. Because if I really need 2 consectuive light attacks and can't weave in force shock, then this set is the biggest trash and nobody will ever use it, because it will simply destroy DPS and steel a lot of time.

I guess they're unable to reproduce it, because they totally miss the point we're trying to make. Maybe it's simply intended this way. Which doesn't explain, why it does not work with some weaveable attacks.
    It's not overpowered or something, the sacrifise is fairly big and many times, it does not proc on ranged weaving for some reason. Which means it's also unreliable

Range weaving is because the light attacks are too far apart. light attack-skill-light attack-skill procs, but if you're too far, the game will see it as light attack-skill-skill-light attack, because that second light attack will hit after the skill has already made contact.
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    I main a stamina build, and I fail to see the issue of Molag Kena. Maybe I'm biased as I have one of every class in the game on console, but Kena would be garbage if you couldn't weave. It's been proven MULTIPLE times that kena is ONLY worth it if you don't have to do 2 consecutive light attacks. The list of garbage sets that Zennimax has put out is ridiculous,, so do you guys really want one of the few good ones to be nerfed? The only way to sustain a full rotation with Kena is to have about 300ish CP while drain and siphon spirit are always on the boss. I have been sustaining Kena on my magic builds since about 300 CP, but people in my guild with 230ish or less have trouble sustaining with drain and siphon up.

My point is, this "bug" isn't really an issue, but more of something ZoS needs to clarify and expand to every skill. Something like "doing 2 light attacks within 2.5 seconds/3 seconds will activate Overkill..." This way, stamina builds wouldn't find the need to complain about it, since most of these complaints are stam build mains from what I've seen ;).

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Critical Strikes (General): The Khajiit Passive that grants you up to 8% crit does not work for Weapon Crit. Detailed Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/225511/something-fishy-going-on-with-critical-strike/p1" I love how my bug was the ONLY thing not commented on, just like the absolute radio silence in the thread from zos. Thanks, feel really appreciated. Why do I even spend time bug reporting for this company...

As for Molag Kena proccing oddly, it works like this. Consecutive in the tooltip looks at when abilities land, rather than when they are casted. There are a few ways to get around this requirement: Using any two different hit checks. I.E; A ranged light attack (bow/staves) and a melee ability (under 7m), A melee light attack (dual wield, sword and board, two hander) and a ranged ability (8m range/radius or above casted ability), and finally an attack that has multiple hits to it (force pulse namely being the most obvious). Sometimes it even works with range/range attacks that have different projectile speeds (Dark flare and staff LA). The way the set calculates is if you land them on a target (notice how you can't get the buff just shooting/swinging your wep at air) so If I shoot an enemy with a bow once and surprise attack weave, then shoot again, the surprise attack lands first, and the two light attacks hit after; therefor the item set checks off 2 consecutive light attacks and viola. This is able to be altered in many ways as I stated, and possibly a few more I may have missed. If you cannot recreate this internally, then I have lost all hope for this company.

You can even procc kena by weaving Radiant Destruction. A 3+ second channel.

This also doesn't explain why it proccs on Light Attack --> Wrecking Blow --> Light Attack.

Notice how both have channels? What are channels considered in this game? You should already have that answer.

They are considered DOTS :'DDD
    Vezuls wrote: »
    I main a stamina build, and I fail to see the issue of Molag Kena. Maybe I'm biased as I have one of every class in the game on console, but Kena would be garbage if you couldn't weave. It's been proven MULTIPLE times that kena is ONLY worth it if you don't have to do 2 consecutive light attacks. The list of garbage sets that Zennimax has put out is ridiculous,, so do you guys really want one of the few good ones to be nerfed? The only way to sustain a full rotation with Kena is to have about 300ish CP while drain and siphon spirit are always on the boss. I have been sustaining Kena on my magic builds since about 300 CP, but people in my guild with 230ish or less have trouble sustaining with drain and siphon up.

My point is, this "bug" isn't really an issue, but more of something ZoS needs to clarify and expand to every skill. Something like "doing 2 light attacks within 2.5 seconds/3 seconds will activate Overkill..." This way, stamina builds wouldn't find the need to complain about it, since most of these complaints are stam build mains from what I've seen ;).

So why does it only work with some skills? does not work with any dualwield abilities for example. It is definitely not intended. And IF Molag Kena wouldn'T wipe out your Major Buff when it proccs it would still be worth it to procc it via 2 Light attacks.

My point is: Fix both bugs affecting his set and it will work as intended and be useful but not overpowered.
    Edited by Xantaria on 8 December 2015 06:06
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    "Critical Strikes (General): The Khajiit Passive that grants you up to 8% crit does not work for Weapon Crit. Detailed Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/225511/something-fishy-going-on-with-critical-strike/p1" I love how my bug was the ONLY thing not commented on, just like the absolute radio silence in the thread from zos. Thanks, feel really appreciated. Why do I even spend time bug reporting for this company...

As for Molag Kena proccing oddly, it works like this. Consecutive in the tooltip looks at when abilities land, rather than when they are casted. There are a few ways to get around this requirement: Using any two different hit checks. I.E; A ranged light attack (bow/staves) and a melee ability (under 7m), A melee light attack (dual wield, sword and board, two hander) and a ranged ability (8m range/radius or above casted ability), and finally an attack that has multiple hits to it (force pulse namely being the most obvious). Sometimes it even works with range/range attacks that have different projectile speeds (Dark flare and staff LA). The way the set calculates is if you land them on a target (notice how you can't get the buff just shooting/swinging your wep at air) so If I shoot an enemy with a bow once and surprise attack weave, then shoot again, the surprise attack lands first, and the two light attacks hit after; therefor the item set checks off 2 consecutive light attacks and viola. This is able to be altered in many ways as I stated, and possibly a few more I may have missed. If you cannot recreate this internally, then I have lost all hope for this company.

This also doesn't explain why it proccs on Light Attack --> Wrecking Blow --> Light Attack.

Notice how both have channels? What are channels considered in this game? You should already have that answer.

So why does it only work with some skills? does not work with any dualwield abilities for example-

Exactly my point. I think it should work like this, but for all abilities in the game, as long as you meet the 2.5/3 second time gate. However, if they don't fix it, then it should be nerfed and the 2 pc replaced with something else.

Did zos really say they can't reproduce it though? That's absolutely hysterical haha.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So why does it only work with some skills? does not work with any dualwield abilities for example-

Exactly my point. I think it should work like this, but for all abilities in the game, as long as you meet the 2.5/3 second time gate. However, if they don't fix it, then it should be nerfed and the 2 pc replaced with something else.

Did zos really say they can't reproduce it though? That's absolutely hysterical haha.

They don'T know weaving exists I guess ...

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So why does it only work with some skills? does not work with any dualwield abilities for example. It is definitely not intended. And IF Molag Kena wouldn'T wipe out your Major Buff when it proccs it would still be worth it to procc it via 2 Light attacks.

My point is: Fix both bugs affecting his set and it will work as intended and be useful but not overpowered.

There is no bug. I don't know who of your test subjects told you this, but it's definately not the case. It does not remove major sorcery.
    I tested it in any possible way you told me, the result is always the same: The damage is increased as expected and no buff is removed.

And Molag Kena is not overpowered. It comes with a significant cost increase. i'm using it since a very long time and know how impactful it is. Its cost increase is in fact more impactful than the damage increase, which isn't even thaaaat significant.
    Being able to proc it with weaving is exactly what makes this set usefull. if I always have to stop my rotation to perform 2 light attacks, this will kill my dps rather than buffing it. You as a DPS should know this
    Edited by Dracane on 8 December 2015 08:16
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no bug. I don't know who of your test subjects told you this, but it's definately not the case. It does not remove major sorcery.
    I tested it in any possible way you told me, the result is always the same: The damage is increased as expected and no buff is removed.

And Molag Kena is not overpowered. It comes with a significant cost increase. i'm using it since a very long time and know how impactful it is. Its cost increase is in fact more impactful than the damage increase, which isn't even thaaaat significant.
    Being able to proc it with weaving is exactly what makes this set usefull. if I always have to stop my rotation to perform 2 light attacks, this will kill my dps rather than buffing it. You as a DPS should know this

Wether it is useful or not is not the point. I'm pointing out it does not work as intended and not as it is written down in its tooltip and that's it. Don't see this as an attack to your build or whatever. This is about a mechanic not working as described. It says consecutive and this is not true.

If it was meant to be working like this then why does it only work with a portion of skills and not with all skills? Why does it work with Wrecking Blow and not Flying blade? Because as @Gilliamtherogue pointed out the hit checks are faulty and some skills are not considered as hits although they are hits. That is the main issue here.

So Zenimax has 2 solutions here:
    1. Make it weavable with all skills and change the tooltip to describe that it can be weaved (somehow).
    2. Make it not work with weaving

The second issue with the Major Sorcery being more effective if applied AFTEr the procc has been confirmed by atleast 3 players ... I'll try it later aswell to confirm.
    Edited by Xantaria on 8 December 2015 08:22

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wether it is useful or not is not the point. I'm pointing out it does not work as intended and not as it is written down in its tooltip and that's it. Don't see this as an attack to your build or whatever. This is about a mechanic not working as described. It says consecutive and this is not true.

If it was meant to be working like this then why does it only work with a portion of skills and not with all skills? Why does it work with Wrecking Blow and not Flying blade? Because as @Gilliamtherogue pointed out the hit checks are faulty and some skills are not considered as hits although they are hits. That is the main issue here.

So Zenimax has 2 solutions here:
    1. Make it weavable with all skills and change the tooltip to describe that it can be weaved (somehow).
    2. Make it not work with weaving

The second issue with the Major Sorcery being more effective if applied AFTEr the procc has been confirmed by atleast 3 players ... I'll try it later aswell to confirm.

Then go with option one and clarify the tooltip and everyone's happy.

You must show me later what exactly you mean. I really tried any combination and could never experience something odd.
    Maybe I get you wrong, just show me later <3
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, if this was mentioned in this thread, but it was mentioned some times in other threads :)
    Molag Kena's set procs on ranged light attack weaving. Which of course is pretty mean, because melee fighters can not enter the overload mode that easily.

Ranged weavers can simply do their normal rotation and activate it. I think it's better to disable the activation on weaving. This allows to time it a bit better. It's pretty expensive and there are situations, where you want to decide, if you need this overload right now or not, because you have to spare ressources. You simply light attack 2 times and proc it, allowing you to have better control over it and especially over your ressources.

:)

Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two bugs that are annoying the fur out of this one.

The fishing bug where no more than two people can fish at the same hole or some of them end up getting nothing. This is really messing up our guild fishing night right now.

The one where this one keeps getting stuck in third person after using a wayshrine and cannot pop back into her own fur until she again uses a wayshrine.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The fishing bug where no more than two people can fish at the same hole or some of them end up getting nothing. This is really messing up our guild fishing night right now.

The one where this one keeps getting stuck in third person after using a wayshrine and cannot pop back into her own fur until she again uses a wayshrine.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Santie,

Just wondering. Are you aware you are not a Khajiit in real life? I've always been wondering and also thought about the possibilties of you being an actual cat playing the game.

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Santie,

Just wondering. Are you aware you are not a Khajiit in real life? I've always been wondering and also thought about the possibilties of you being an actual cat playing the game.

L2RolePlay :) it's lovely
    Edited by Dracane on 8 December 2015 08:57
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xantaria

This one has provided a small .gif of himself reading military strategy

tumblr_nv2rulE65Y1r4oye7o1_500.gif

Also included: A picture of his friends playing chess

il_570xN.375586414_fssn.jpg
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Any Charge Ability (Two Handed / Templar / Sword and Board) : We all know it: Those Charge abilities can get you stuck, leaving your character unable to move forever.

OK. I spam Critical Rush like a squirrel on crack. Maelstrom Arena looks like a pinball game with me bouncing between enemies. But I never get stuck. I do, however, routinely go straight through the enemy bodies and come out the other side. Which is a huge annoyance when you need to kill stuff fast. That second I spend spinning around to target the enemy with Biting Jabs or Executioner or Dawnbreaker or whatever is a complete waste.

Flying creatures tend to be the worst with this (the harpies in Orsinium are particularly frustrating), but it can happen on other enemies, too.

Anyone else experience that?

Flying creatures are annoying - I like to charge into them, knock them down, apply fire while they are stunned and then finish them off. If you go through them then you waste the stun time looking for them.

There are some bears sleeping in Orsinium under little rocky outcrops - an ill-judged shield charge can leave you stuck in the rocks. You can walk around in the substance of the rocks but you can't get out...
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Santie,

Well once in Rivenspire someone did tell this one that she looked just like his pet cat ...

This one also wonders what you mean by 'real life'?

Santie wakes up, earns a living by reusing unguarded goods and by fishing. Santie gets drunk down the Rosy Lion and usually ends up asleep in a flowerbed.

This is Santie's life.

As for Santie's character that she plays in a game called 'Outside World'. Well that one is not so interesting to talk about :)

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4. You can not search any guild bank for anything under, Crafting->Clothier-> then the UI bugs out and always only searches Motifs. Can not search for any category under clothier except motifs.

I have tried it in numerous different guild stores. In numerous different regions always the same issue.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4. You can not search any guild bank for anything under, Crafting->Clothier-> then the UI bugs out and always only searches Motifs. Can not search for any category under clothier except motifs.

I have tried it in numerous different guild stores. In numerous different regions always the same issue.

Normally I would ask you if you're running any guidl store addons but ...

oh ...

I'll add this.

Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno in regards to molag kena procing with weaving light ataccks

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/209938/pts-2-1-2-sorcerer-arithmagic

check this thread out, asayre goes in depth about it for example his gif
    It appears that the Molag Kena 2 piece set bonus can be procced while weaving Force pulse, leading to 100% uptime of the Molag Kena bonus.

2hcg2m1.gif

Thus the expected Spell Damage with the Molag Kena 2 piece set bonus constantly active with Surge is 3572. This can be increased further with spell power enchantments on the jewellery. Magicka and Health should be approximately 40.3k and 14.4k, respectively.

This also works with Molten Whip and Dark Flare (using dual swords, my new set up i don't want it to be nerfed but it no other templar knows about it and im ruining it for myself :( )
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone here seen high damage still hitting with corrosive armor up? The skill is suppose to cap @ 3% of your max health but last night, with full heavy armor and 41-43k health I 2as still getting hit with heavy attacks around 2-3k, other skills 3-4k, and wreaking blow at 5k. The cap should be 1230 to 1290, but it's hitting double that (shown I'm the death recap, no need for an addon)

Wouldn't be so annoyed if folks weren't hitting through heavy armor like it was light with 32k mitigation.

I can try to highlight a video on this, but don't want to if others already have the leg work done.
    Edited by HeroOfNone on 8 December 2015 14:18
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    Has anyone here seen high damage still hitting with corrosive armor up? The skill is suppose to cap @ 3% of your max health but last night, with full heavy armor and 41-43k health I 2as still getting hit with heavy attacks around 2-3k, other skills 3-4k, and wreaking blow at 5k. The cap should be 1230 to 1290, but it's hitting double that (shown I'm the death recap, no need for an addon)

Wouldn't be so annoyed if folks weren't hitting through heavy armor like it was light with 32k mitigation.

I can try to highlight a video on this, but don't want to if others already have the leg work done.

In the death recap damage from the same skills is summed up so that might be the issue here. Although I think this might have happened to me too. It's always hard to say if it's not recorded.

Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In the death recap damage from the same skills is summed up so that might be the issue here. Although I think this might have happened to me too. It's always hard to say if it's not recorded.

The damage is not summed up. I have in my death recap 2 radian destruction from the same person or 2 WB from the same person too.
    Because I can!
    Options
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It sums up certain abilities like dots and add a dot damage (radiant destruction & flurry for example) but I have several abilities like light attacks, wrecking blow, and crit charge listed over the 3% cap. This is within the 10 second window and you can see seperate hits both going 5k or above. I notice it most in multiple targets hitting me, so wonder if they put a hit limit for the ability.

I'll work on highlight videos tonight/tomorrow for this
    Edited by HeroOfNone on 8 December 2015 14:38
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantria, just making sure you don't forget to add the bugged Orsinium fishing holes as Santie mentioned. ;) It's quite a pain. :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robkrush wrote: »
    The
    Xeven wrote: »
    Can we get bolt escape on this list? It's a mid air self root when bolting over anything other than flat terrain. You lose all forward momentum and slowly fall to the ground.

The guys bolt escaping up to the rafters in cracked wood cave are not having that issue.

Yes they do. You do not maintain forward momentum which is not required to bolt to the rafters.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Regarding the issue with Molag Kena proccing, we were incorrect that this was something we couldn't reproduce (blame Monday?). This has been bugged internally, and we're working on a fix for it. Sorry for the confusion!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »
    @Xantaria

This one has provided a small .gif of himself reading military strategy

tumblr_nv2rulE65Y1r4oye7o1_500.gif

Also included: A picture of his friends playing chess

il_570xN.375586414_fssn.jpg

As long as you don't post pictures of your furry self using the litter box then I guess we can live with a little RP on the forums :)!
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the issue with Molag Kena proccing, we were incorrect that this was something we couldn't reproduce (blame Monday?). This has been bugged internally, and we're working on a fix for it. Sorry for the confusion!

Looks like there's now going to be another useless undaunted 2pc bonus incoming. :( back to nerienith lol
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options