The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

R.I.P. PC EU

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even playing and I'm annoyed
    Options
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0Ool2W3.png

There you go, I fixed it for you.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

Options
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    3gr4vv.jpg
    Options
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS ...pls upgrade EU server
    Options
  • adosrc25
    adosrc25
    ✭✭
    Just wondering.Are they just laughing on comments or they just dont care at all?
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    adosrc25 wrote: »
    "Thanks for your patience again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again again and agan and again and again"

There is no more patience!

3gr50q.jpg
    Options
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wondering.Are they just laughing on comments or they just dont care at all?

I doubt they even read the comments.
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How unexpected... I mean who would have guessed that EU server has again problems after a patch.

As long as the servers are so unstable, i see no reason at all to get eso+ again.

Edit:
    I switched out the hdmi cable to a new premium gold platinum 2.0 one and they servers work now again with zero lag and no ingame bugs anymore.
    Edited by Zer0oo on November 18, 2019 7:06PM
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The sales and finance people at ZOS have to be really ticked because this hurts marketing, especially if it becomes a meme with legs.

The people at ZOS who design zones, write stories, make art and music, etc. have to be sad and frustrated that players can't enjoy the content they made.

The people who deal with the deeper coding, servers, and networking at ZOS are likely getting their rear-ends chewed out every hour and feeling very stressed.

Not sure there would be much to laugh about.

That's not an excuse for failure or consistent problems, but everyone on the ESO project is negatively impacted when the basic service of the product sucks
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you deactivate battlegrounds or the complete group finder?

Cause that's what it looks like if i look at my buddy-list and guild-mates, nobody's on a BG map. Myself queueing for 1 hour by now, without success.

That's enough not-working-ESO for today.
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The sales and finance people at ZOS have to be really ticked because this hurts marketing, especially if it becomes a meme with legs.

The people at ZOS who design zones, write stories, make art and music, etc. have to be sad and frustrated that players can't enjoy the content they made.

The people who deal with the deeper coding, servers, and networking at ZOS are likely getting their rear-ends chewed out every hour and feeling very stressed.

Not sure there would be much to laugh about.

That's not an excuse for failure or consistent problems, but everyone on the ESO project is negatively impacted when the basic service of the product sucks

This. I bet 90% of all this is Zenimax/Bethesda's doing, not ZOS's. Lack of funds, understaffed team etc is common situation nowadays and worst of it that investors doesn't care if some product or even company will deteriorate. Their analytics calculated that there is no point to invest anymore and it's time to squeeze all money they can from certain company, and that company is doomed. Nobody says it will die, it will be just this bad for years, vast percent of personnel will change job on their own, they will be replaced by cheap outsource work force.
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    0Ool2W3.png

Now THAT is what I want on my T-Shirt
    Options
  • Malem_Benign
    Malem_Benign
    ✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    0Ool2W3.png

Kinda best selling ESO merch candidate :smiley:
    Options
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear God not again.

Now what?
    Options
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah and now I loose the chance at those crates... Which means I now have no incentive to log in for the rest of the month..... Actually kinda freeing!

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on November 18, 2019 7:58PM
    Options
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the Red Banner the only employee that will speak to us today?
    Options
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it's not even during an event this time. Maybe ZOS should stop doing maintenances full stop.
    Options
  • Vaalquar
    Vaalquar
    ✭✭
    The only improvement they will make in 2020 is this - "We are currently investigating connection issues MOST players are having on the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new investigate becomes available.
    Give me some Skoomashrooms
    Options
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurie wrote: »
    Oh dear God not again.

Now what?

Let's all log in to the US megaserver and see how it is holding up :)
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually what ZOS should do is have a red banner that states: “The PC EU megaserver is experiencing no lag or crashes at this time and you will all have a wonderful gaming experience”. And you wouldn’t have to worry about it because you would never see that banner :)
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c799fa432cd79216a5a0c1bbc436142e50a7c7f142b461a1ba4ddaeb70f0606c.jpg

I just had to do it.
    Sorry guys lol
    Options
  • Malem_Benign
    Malem_Benign
    ✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    0Ool2W3.png

Zo-S-Tshirt.jpg
    Options
  • Pitka
    Pitka
    Dungeon finder not working, battlegrounds not working, loading screens take forever. Great job ZOS!
    Edit: oh now also the chat is not working
    Edit: And on the next day we queued a full party for the random and it didn't even manage to teleport us to the dungeon...
    Edited by Pitka on November 19, 2019 8:23PM
    Options
  • Vaalquar
    Vaalquar
    ✭✭
    Yo, got some news. there will be new class in next DLC chapter. Its gonna be called CONNECTION INVESTIGATOR and it will be game breaking class.
    Give me some Skoomashrooms
    Options
  • TheBigBadDoom
    Do ZOS not have the staff with the necessary skillset to manage the servers? Can someone explain what exactly is needed to fix this issue?

EDIT: Would appreciate if this genuine question doesn't get deleted because you think I am bashing ZOS. I don't think it is wrong for us to be asking these kind of questions when it affects us.
    Edited by TheBigBadDoom on November 18, 2019 8:43PM
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do ZOS not have the staff with the necessary skillset to manage the servers? Can someone explain what exactly is needed to fix this issue?

Skill and less greediness.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaalquar wrote: »
    Yo, got some news. there will be new class in next DLC chapter. Its gonna be called CONNECTION INVESTIGATOR and it will be game breaking class.

Pet would be nice also :D
    In crown store ofc.

3eauMLP.jpg

:D
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »

In crown store ofc.

3eauMLP.jpg

They could spam a placebo AoE that effects all allies within 28 meters and help contribute to quality server performance.
    Options
  • Malem_Benign
    Malem_Benign
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    RefLiberty wrote: »

In crown store ofc.

3eauMLP.jpg

They could spam a placebo AoE that effects all allies within 28 meters and help contribute to quality server performance.

Not for free ofc. 250 Crowns per cast.
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point they're probably waiting for most people to quit trying to log in and go to bed, so they can call it "fixed".
    PC-EU
    Options
This discussion has been closed.