The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Aldmera
    Aldmera
    ✭✭
    QUESTION 1: Do you have any plans in the near future to make the environment more interactable?
    I feel with the 2nd part of the Justice system on its way eventually, having a more interactable environment will be a must.
    It seems like invisible walls and changes to landscape in order to make it less interactable are becoming more common instead of less common as I play.
    EXAMPLES:
    • A previously perfectly climbable cliff to the north of Vulkhel Guard had the landscape changed so now it is blocked.
    • All roofs slide you off
    • NPCs who stand close enough together hold you up (which really held me up, pun intended, after finishing the Root Sunder quest and becoming trapped in the dungeon. This was because the now-friendly npcs stood in ways that completely blocked the halls, and when I attempted to jump over them I ended up stuck in the air, endlessly falling.

Question 2: Any update of ETA for spellcrafting or Justice System: Part 2?
    Now that Console release is just a month away, hopefully you have it as polished as PC release was, but not more polished since that would be cruel, and have started picking back up the ol' projects that were shown off at QuakeCon almost a year ago .

Question 3: Can we change how a guard stops you?
    Instead of you coming to a complete halt and going into a conversation screen, could we instead just have a notification pop-up like when someone requests a trade or wants to group unless we get physically so close that the guard could grab us?
    Even if you implemented a speed decrease or a blocked our skills until we broke it, that would still be better than going into a conversation screen.

Question 4: Why don't skills of stealth affect stealth when dealing with innocent or guard npcs?

Question 5: Does Night vs Day, Lit vs Unlit affect stealth? If Not, Why?

Question 6: Is there any plan to make it so if you accidentally hit an innocent NPC with damage, that you could block for X amount of time and they would stop attacking you, like it was in Oblivion?
    This would be helpful in areas where there are bad guys fighting good guys and you mistake one for the other. Instead of having to run quite a ways away in order to avoid killing them, you could just show it was an accident by blocking and have a much smaller bounty.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been noticed that in the console beta, players have 16 character slots rather than 8.

While this alleviates the question of how PC players who are transferring with toons on both NA/EU will work (since the copy will go to both NA/EU console servers), will PC players have 16 characters slots in the future?

As it stands now a PC player can not have a character of every race in the game without also playing on the opposite server (NA/EU) so I think many, including myself, would be ecstatic to have 8 more character slots come our way!
    Edited by MissBizz on April 24, 2015 3:14PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    It has been noticed that in the console beta, players have 16 character slots rather than 8.

While this alleviates the question of how PC players who are transferring with toons on both NA/EU will work (since the copy will go to both NA/EU console servers), will PC players have 16 characters slots in the future?

As it stands now a PC player can not have a character of every race in the game without also player on the opposite server (NA/EU) so I think many, including myself, would be ecstatic to have 8 more character slots come our way!

I am not in the console beta, but if that's a thing then yes, please get an answer to this our way.
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your plans for Templars? The class seems almost useless now because the nerf to its support skills. The class is drastically underpowered and most people see them as easy kills. It's beginning to seem like the Class as a whole should be completely re-done, get rid of every skill and rebuild them.
    ~Thallen~
  • alifesoft
    alifesoft
    ✭✭
    When will you add jewelry crafting skill?
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it true that people in DC can get to rank 10 mages guild before vet content but people in EP and AD can't? Is that intended and are there any plans on fixing that (preferably by allowing people in EP and AD to reach rank 10)?
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Question: Which mega-server is the largest in terms of players, and is the difference big?
    Thanks!
  • SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to be honest here, I don't know if anyone else has asked this and I don't have enough time to go through 45 pages worth of questions to find out XDD So here it goes.

Will we ever be able to have the option to use USB controllers with the game? I just placed an order for a USB PC controller, and I was curious about possibly trying it out with ESO.

Thank in Advance!
    Edited by SilvyrNixe on April 24, 2015 4:18PM
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • peterkl1977b16_ESO
    peterkl1977b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What happend to the Black & Maroon Dress?
    It has been advertised in the ESO Live Show in January and that is now 3 Month ago.
    Is there only 1 Copy and i just missed it or are you holding it back for whatever Reason?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darkrain of course plans can change, but this is most recently what I have seen about PC controller support (April 6)
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @pecheckler and everyone else,

Thanks so much for the feedback on this. We'll be happy to help clarify as much as we possibly can!

The article that you have linked contains most of the information that we have for controller support. We are currently internally testing the console UI and controller layouts on the PC, but we do not expect that official controller support will be added until after the console versions have released on June 9th.

Source: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1703905/#Comment_1703905

Although any updated information is always welcome
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    @Darkrain of course plans can change, but this is most recently what I have seen about PC controller support (April 6)
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @pecheckler and everyone else,

Thanks so much for the feedback on this. We'll be happy to help clarify as much as we possibly can!

The article that you have linked contains most of the information that we have for controller support. We are currently internally testing the console UI and controller layouts on the PC, but we do not expect that official controller support will be added until after the console versions have released on June 9th.

Source: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1703905/#Comment_1703905

Although any updated information is always welcome

Ah! Thank you so much for the quick reply!
    Good to know, I need to bookmark that link and check it every once in a while. :smile:
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Cyrodiil be the only option to PvP in the future?
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • SnowmanDK
    SnowmanDK
    ✭✭✭
    You said weeks ago you had found some of the issues causing us to have high latency in the game.
    It was also mentioned that one of those issues would be fixed in the following patch.
    I have not seen ANY mention of it in any patches since (I always read patch notes).
    I still have latency at 200+ when in primetime on the NA server. Earlier in the day it can be about 180-200.
    My pingtime to elderscrollsonline.com is only 117 at primetime, just to compare.
    As it seems to depend on the pressure on the servers then it looks to me like your server or backbone hardware is inadequate.

Are you still working on solving those issues, and if so, do you have any timeframe?
    Ebonheart Pact: Titiani - Templar
    Ebonheart Pact: Xsnowman - Crafter
  • Reco
    Reco
    ✭✭✭
    Why are there constantly important controversial changes made to the game without them being mentioned in patch notes (I mean stuff like nerfs to places, gear, and skills).

Have your managers ever tried to play on the EU server? What are they saying about the lag?

Edited by Reco on April 24, 2015 8:03PM
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As it stands now a PC player can not have a character of every race in the game without also playing on the opposite server (NA/EU) so I think many, including myself, would be ecstatic to have 8 more character slots come our way!

I'd like to know about this as well. PC players have been asking for more character slots for over a year now.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! These are the Ask Us Anything questions from our show today for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

BardicusSpiffy: Have you ever thought of having contests where the players would design a suit of armor, a piece of armor or maybe a shield and the winners would have their designs added to the game world as a motif similar to the dwemer motifs that could be found in game?
    That’s a really cool idea! We’ll consider something like this for our next contest after our Collectible Creatures Fan Art Contest concludes.

ChannelTribes: On the ESO home website it shows the classes, a short description of them, and a screenshot of what appeared to be the PvP concept art armor from quakecon in game. Is this the same armor we saw from quakecon for PvP players? If so, when can we expect to see it live in game?
    Yep! These are the same concepts that were shown at QuakeCon last year. While we don’t have an ETA, you will be able to get these armor pieces in a future update.

MissBizz: It has been noticed that in the console beta, players have 16 character slots rather than 8. Will PC players have 16 characters slots in the future?
    This is actually a bug, and you will only have 8 total character slots when ESO releases on console. If you try to create more than 8 characters during beta, you’ll actually receive an error message.

Argoniawind: Will you guys make a Daedroth pet and a summoning feature like I was able to do in Morrowind and Oblivion? Also I would love to see shirts and a plushy Daedroths... Daedroths need to be a bigger part of this game!!!
    There’s actually an item set you can gain from the Undaunted called Maw of the Infernal that summons a daedroth for 15 seconds. You don’t see him around much because the set isn’t quite powerful enough. We’ll be addressing this in the next major update. In terms of a daedroth plushie, we haven’t announced what our next plushie will be, but keep the suggestions coming!

Anazasi: Is it possible to get information posted in the patch notes when new versions of gear are added to live? It would really help players who are waiting for these new level versions.
    Yes, we will definitely make sure new item sets are listed in the patch notes when they are going live. For what it’s worth, we are working on about 20 new high-level item sets for our next major content update!

Sheezabeast: Curious minds want to know...well at least mine....why do we have no Mundus stone for Stamina Regen?
    You make a fair point; it makes sense to have stamina regeneration stones since the atronach gives magicka regeneration. This is something we’ll look into further.

MercyKilling: When are we actually going to be able to USE these achievement points we've been accumulating all this time, and what on?
    We’d like to do more with these, but we don’t have any immediate plans to do so at this time.

Helluin: I recall that during Update 6 on PTS, racial passive skills would receive a rebalance sometime after Update 6. Is this planned for the next major update after console release or for an incremental patch?
    We want to release balance updates to the racial passives at the same time we allow players to respec their race. Otherwise it is unfair to everyone if one race was a poor mage at launch but then becomes one of the top choices. For the next major update we’ll make some minor adjustments to the least popular races.

Mackshadow: There is the Hide Helm option in the Game settings; can there be an option or sub option for Bound Armor in the Deadric Summoning tree on the Sorcerer class to hide the visual? I use that ability often and I also like that style gear I wear, and was wondering if there can be an option to hide it?
    We do not have any plans to offer that option.

KrisButtar: Will the PS4 version support Keyboard and Mouse?
    The console version of ESOTU will not support a mouse. It will support a keyboard, but solely for text input in areas such as naming your guild, and submitting a support ticket. The game will fully support voice chat on both Xbox One and PS4.

Fran369b14_ESO: Will the console UI include features such as buff/debuff icons, floating combat text, map additions such as book &/or shard locations?
    Add-ons are not supported in the console version of ESOTU, but you will be able to view buffs and debuffs in the UI which we’ll show you later in today’s show.

MercyKilling: Okay, no auction house. Ever. How about removing the guild membership requirement in order to sell at kiosks?
    Player guilds are an integral part of our world and trader access is a key benefit to guild membership. We have no plans to change this at this time.

Randolphbenoit: Can we unlock 'Emperor’s Regalia' costume (for Outside Cyrodiil - All Players) when we reach 10,000 Achievement points or maybe add it to Crown Store?
    It’s important for us to maintain offering meaningful, distinct rewards for significant accomplishments. That being said, we may at some point consider making a variant available through other means.

Heromofo: Is it possible to see our costumes and transmorgs get the dye treatment?
    We don’t have any plans to offer something like this at this time.

Shogunami: Do you have any plans on adding disguises and trophies to the collections? As it is right now, disguises and trophies only take up space in the bank or inventory.
    We absolutely plan to expand the collection system in the future, and things like dungeon trophies are a prime candidate for conversion. Disguises are a little trickier due to their inherent mechanical effects, such as affecting NPC agro and being destroyed when attacked, but we may look into some lateral options to support something like this.

Aetherderius: Are there any plans for meeting lore-established characters? I've seen a fair bit of talk in EP zones wanting to meet Vivec and Divyath Fyr. Or a less grotesque version of Yagrum Bagarn?
    Phrastus of Elinhir says, “Oh, everyone has heard of Vivec—he makes certain of that—and he’s bound to reappear sometime soon with more egocentric blather about his ‘mystic exploits.’ I myself have corresponded with Divayth Fyr, but he tends to keep to himself in his fungal tower. But that’s a Telvanni wizard for you. Yagrum Bagarn? Never heard of him.”

Sacadon: Why are we asked to provide a lot of detail on frequently occurring and easily reproducible issues? For example, if we say our mounts consistently stop, why not have someone at ZOS test it? It may have only taken us a few minutes to collect the information and many of us do like to help, but that's not the point.
    There are potentially a number of factors that could actually be causing any particular bug. It may not be as simple as “get on a mount, run, and you’ll stop.” There could be very specific details that are actually causing the bug to happen, for example a specific race, class, gender, armor, active buffs, if you’re sprinting, jumping 3 times, if there’s other players around, etc. There are almost endless factors, so including all the details you can increases our chances of reproducing the issue sooner. We always try to reproduce issues internally that we see being reported, but sometimes it’s not quite as easy as it seems, and sometimes there’s one key ingredient missing. When reporting issues, there’s no such thing as too much information!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There’s actually an item set you can gain from the Undaunted called Maw of the Infernal that summons a daedroth for 15 seconds. You don’t see him around much because the set isn’t quite powerful enough. We’ll be addressing this in the next major update. In terms of a daedroth plushie, we haven’t announced what our next plushie will be, but keep the suggestions coming!

Fran369b14_ESO: Will the console UI include features such as buff/debuff icons, floating combat text, map additions such as book &/or shard locations?
    Add-ons are not supported in the console version of ESOTU, but you will be able to view buffs and debuffs in the UI which we’ll show you later in today’s show.

@ZOS_JasonLeavey

To the first part of this quote, I can't begin to tell you how awesome it is to hear the feedback on this was considered :). So, I'm going to just close this part of my comment with this:

mvp59Fo.gif

To the second part, are we going to be seeing these default console options being implemented in the PC UI at some point like actual buff/debuff icons that the console versions are receiving? You can get very basic information through the addon API but it is incomplete and based on the addon authors' parameters set to guesstimate what's actually happening as far as timers, whether they're applied, etc. rather than actual game-provided information. Thank you!
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    Certain crafting motifs have a requirement of a certain lvl passive skill, Barbaric for example you must have a skill of at least 7 in blacksmithing or clothing to make this armor. However, there is no such restriction on the motifs in the Crown store. I have Dwemer motif pages in the bank, since before the launch of Tamriel Unlimited, which I can't use as I am not yet at that lvl in my craft. Is there any plan to remove that restriction from Motifs which are found in the game world, or purchased in game thru a Guild Trader?
    **Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    are we going to be seeing these default console options being implemented in the PC UI at some point like actual buff/debuff icons that the console versions are receiving? You can get very basic information through the addon API but it is incomplete and based on the addon authors' parameters set to guesstimate what's actually happening as far as timers, whether they're applied, etc. rather than actual game-provided information. Thank you!

^^^ This
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm curious if buffs and debuffs will be visible in the UI for PC as well, or is this something that is planned only for consoles?

This has been one of the most requested features for PC players for the past year, and a HUGE reason that many people feel that addons are a necessity on the PC.
  • Mirra_Halfelven
    Mirra_Halfelven
    ✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »

I'm curious if buffs and debuffs will be visible in the UI for PC as well, or is this something that is planned only for consoles?

This has been one of the most requested features for PC players for the past year, and a HUGE reason that many people feel that addons are a necessity on the PC.

Ends up console buffs/debuffs are hidden just like the PC is now ....

What I was asking basicly is, are they going to incorporate some of the most popular PC mods into the console UI (toggleable so you can turn them on/off) since the console UI CAN NOT BE MODDED AT ALL.

At the moment I'm planning to cancel my pre-order because, the way Zos has the console UI set up now there is a total lack of imput to the player, cant even turn on off text % amounts to statis bars. End game content & PvP is going to be a nightmare guessing game :(

Not to mention the horrid idea they are trying to pass off no text chat is a "feature" ... completely boggles the mind ... seems like they are trying to make the console launch a failure.
    Edited by Mirra_Halfelven on April 25, 2015 4:51AM
    Mirra Halfelven, Templar Troublemaker
    Daggerfall Covenant - PS4 NA
    PSN: Scooby_609
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention the horrid idea they are trying to pass off no text chat is a "feature" ... completely boggles the mind ... seems like they are trying to make the console launch a failure.
    Given the truly horrendous experience people are having with open voice chat channels ZOS are forcing console players to use I expect many will simply disable them entirely, if they can, or simply not play. I've seen a couple of truly terrible streams where you can hear total morons making the channels unusable.
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to give criminals the option to cure vampirism and/or werewolf? Currently this is impossible with a large and un-payable bounty.

-Brizz
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Arielle Jurard
    Greetings! These are the Ask Us Anything questions from our show today for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

BardicusSpiffy: Have you ever thought of having contests where the players would design a suit of armor, a piece of armor or maybe a shield and the winners would have their designs added to the game world as a motif similar to the dwemer motifs that could be found in game?
    That’s a really cool idea! We’ll consider something like this for our next contest after our Collectible Creatures Fan Art Contest concludes.

ChannelTribes: On the ESO home website it shows the classes, a short description of them, and a screenshot of what appeared to be the PvP concept art armor from quakecon in game. Is this the same armor we saw from quakecon for PvP players? If so, when can we expect to see it live in game?
    Yep! These are the same concepts that were shown at QuakeCon last year. While we don’t have an ETA, you will be able to get these armor pieces in a future update.

MissBizz: It has been noticed that in the console beta, players have 16 character slots rather than 8. Will PC players have 16 characters slots in the future?
    This is actually a bug, and you will only have 8 total character slots when ESO releases on console. If you try to create more than 8 characters during beta, you’ll actually receive an error message.

Argoniawind: Will you guys make a Daedroth pet and a summoning feature like I was able to do in Morrowind and Oblivion? Also I would love to see shirts and a plushy Daedroths... Daedroths need to be a bigger part of this game!!!

Anazasi: Is it possible to get information posted in the patch notes when new versions of gear are added to live? It would really help players who are waiting for these new level versions.
    Yes, we will definitely make sure new item sets are listed in the patch notes when they are going live. For what it’s worth, we are working on about 20 new high-level item sets for our next major content update!

Sheezabeast: Curious minds want to know...well at least mine....why do we have no Mundus stone for Stamina Regen?
    You make a fair point; it makes sense to have stamina regeneration stones since the atronach gives magicka regeneration. This is something we’ll look into further.

MercyKilling: When are we actually going to be able to USE these achievement points we've been accumulating all this time, and what on?
    We’d like to do more with these, but we don’t have any immediate plans to do so at this time.

Helluin: I recall that during Update 6 on PTS, racial passive skills would receive a rebalance sometime after Update 6. Is this planned for the next major update after console release or for an incremental patch?
    We want to release balance updates to the racial passives at the same time we allow players to respec their race. Otherwise it is unfair to everyone if one race was a poor mage at launch but then becomes one of the top choices. For the next major update we’ll make some minor adjustments to the least popular races.

Mackshadow: There is the Hide Helm option in the Game settings; can there be an option or sub option for Bound Armor in the Deadric Summoning tree on the Sorcerer class to hide the visual? I use that ability often and I also like that style gear I wear, and was wondering if there can be an option to hide it?
    We do not have any plans to offer that option.

KrisButtar: Will the PS4 version support Keyboard and Mouse?
    The console version of ESOTU will not support a mouse. It will support a keyboard, but solely for text input in areas such as naming your guild, and submitting a support ticket. The game will fully support voice chat on both Xbox One and PS4.

MercyKilling: Okay, no auction house. Ever. How about removing the guild membership requirement in order to sell at kiosks?
    Player guilds are an integral part of our world and trader access is a key benefit to guild membership. We have no plans to change this at this time.

Randolphbenoit: Can we unlock 'Emperor’s Regalia' costume (for Outside Cyrodiil - All Players) when we reach 10,000 Achievement points or maybe add it to Crown Store?
    It’s important for us to maintain offering meaningful, distinct rewards for significant accomplishments. That being said, we may at some point consider making a variant available through other means.

Heromofo: Is it possible to see our costumes and transmorgs get the dye treatment?
    We don’t have any plans to offer something like this at this time.

Shogunami: Do you have any plans on adding disguises and trophies to the collections? As it is right now, disguises and trophies only take up space in the bank or inventory.
    We absolutely plan to expand the collection system in the future, and things like dungeon trophies are a prime candidate for conversion. Disguises are a little trickier due to their inherent mechanical effects, such as affecting NPC agro and being destroyed when attacked, but we may look into some lateral options to support something like this.

Aetherderius: Are there any plans for meeting lore-established characters? I've seen a fair bit of talk in EP zones wanting to meet Vivec and Divyath Fyr. Or a less grotesque version of Yagrum Bagarn?
    Phrastus of Elinhir says, “Oh, everyone has heard of Vivec—he makes certain of that—and he’s bound to reappear sometime soon with more egocentric blather about his ‘mystic exploits.’ I myself have corresponded with Divayth Fyr, but he tends to keep to himself in his fungal tower. But that’s a Telvanni wizard for you. Yagrum Bagarn? Never heard of him.”

Sacadon: Why are we asked to provide a lot of detail on frequently occurring and easily reproducible issues? For example, if we say our mounts consistently stop, why not have someone at ZOS test it? It may have only taken us a few minutes to collect the information and many of us do like to help, but that's not the point.
    There are potentially a number of factors that could actually be causing any particular bug. It may not be as simple as “get on a mount, run, and you’ll stop.” There could be very specific details that are actually causing the bug to happen, for example a specific race, class, gender, armor, active buffs, if you’re sprinting, jumping 3 times, if there’s other players around, etc. There are almost endless factors, so including all the details you can increases our chances of reproducing the issue sooner. We always try to reproduce issues internally that we see being reported, but sometimes it’s not quite as easy as it seems, and sometimes there’s one key ingredient missing. When reporting issues, there’s no such thing as too much information!

[/b]Will we ever see the Vampires of Morrowind, like "Berne", Aundae, and Quarra Clans while traveling through Morrowind. Will Vampires in general ever progress in Story line Quests. Sadly to many Players have made it a business..not Lore...
  • Tion
    Tion
    ✭✭
    My question is:

Are you still planning to bring the 'Barber' ingame as profession for us players, as you wanted to a few month earlier?
    With new hairstyles & tattoos.

Or did you decided to make it just a crownstore option?
    Edited by Tion on April 26, 2015 1:57PM
    Schwarzer Humor ist, wenn du noch lachst während andere schon weinen.
  • Sovngarde
    Sovngarde
    hello is there any possibility to play beta who bought or pre ordered game for ps4 already? that would be nice we deserve it by buying game earlier!
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds! The Heart and Soul of the Community. many of the players on the servers never venture into these forums, the guilds out there making it a fun and social experience for players are the glue that helps make people "sticky" to the game.

Can we have some time on ESO Live dedicated to the ideas`s listed in the below thread please? Player housing is something people are absolutely gagging for, throw us a bone ;)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/163928/guild-improvements-master-list#latest

Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Medieval3D
    Medieval3D
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ZOS_GinaBruno my question its about pets, I noticed on game settings on key controls there is a key for command pet, by default its Y, but diesnt do anything. In nexts updates will be some new content about?, just for curiosity, thanks
    Medieval
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medieval3D wrote: »
    Hello ZOS_GinaBruno my question its about pets, I noticed on game settings on key controls there is a key for command pet, by default its Y, but diesnt do anything. In nexts updates will be some new content about?, just for curiosity, thanks
    That's been there forever. In theory, it is supposed to direct your pet (this is a combat pet, not a vanity pet) to attack a specific target, but I don't think it works very well.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just watched a video of ESO on the XBONE and it had a fully working emote menu with the categories Common, Emotion and Perpetual.
    Shogunami wrote: »
    Do you have any plans to implement some sort of emote menu? Like holding a certain key to get a radial menu with emote shortcuts or categories with emotes? For example aggressive, neutral, friendly and misc.

I think for PC the radial menu would fare better than the menu on console, but I'd rather have the consol style menu than no menu.

Is this in the works? :smile:
    Edited by Shogunami on April 27, 2015 10:05AM
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
This discussion has been closed.