The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[DATAMINE] Next DLC - Vvardenfel?

ElderBugOffline
ElderBugOffline
✭✭✭
thanks Terabit for datamine!

new locations added in the client on PTS:

Vvardenfel, Gnisis, Vos, Tel-Mora, Tel-Arun, Sadrit-Mora, Tel-Fir, Tel-Branora, Suran, Balmora, Ezutanamus, Yansirramus, Bal-Fel, Ald-Sota and Mzanch

its all locations belonged to this island

also new dungeon Cradle of Shadow - belonged to nucturnal Realm, "Now his spirit becomes one with the Evergloam… the realm of perpetual twilight and the cradle of shadow"

also the quest can be found, where you can read about Fate-Bearers - the organization from Vvanderfel

"That I can’t promise. It’s my burden to bear the dictates of fate, and that burden sends me where it will. But for now, we’ll return to Vvardenfell. To our shrine of the changing fates. Interesting. It appears we’ll meet again there."

also added Colovian Highlands Wayshrine - its mean Skingrad also coming!
Edited by ElderBugOffline on April 29, 2016 12:00PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a total of four NPCs in the Gold Coast who mention Vvardenfel - two say they are going there.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion. That's awesome.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    lol 3 year and no single DLC for AD?

its dissapointing
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy moons above!

Suran - this one hopes a certain drinking establishment is there at this time.

Yours with happy paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

its dissapointing

Wait and watch TES6 be in the Dominion ;)
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened to Murkmire?
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** this lame ass dark elf ***, just add Elsweyr into the game already, we have NEVER been there once besides Reaper's March, if you want Morrowind so bad, you can go there if you just go play Morrowind.
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ea3rvME.jpg
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one fears we will never see beautiful Elsweyr. There were no khajiit heroes in the movies, not even a khajiit in the promo video for the Thieves Guild. No khajiit costumes have we seen.

Also no ball of yarn emote and still no saddle that does not pinch the tail.

We are the unloved ones of Tamriel.

Yours with resigned to it paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMFG THATS A-W-E-S-O-M-E
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one fears we will never see beautiful Elsweyr. There were no khajiit heroes in the movies, not even a khajiit in the promo video for the Thieves Guild. No khajiit costumes have we seen.

Also no ball of yarn emote and still no saddle that does not pinch the tail.

We are the unloved ones of Tamriel.

Yours with resigned to it paws
    Santie Claws
    That's because ZOS are a bunch of oppressive racists, which is why they have also not fixed the Khajiit passive, not fixed the missing claws with Yokuda gloves, and not fixed the whole face wrap garbage when you wear the Akavir light hat on a Khajiit.
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    They have been talking about a Clockwork City DLC for a long time now and there were references to it from some NPCs in Wrothgar. It would make sense if this were the one!
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    also added Colovian Highlands Wayshrine - its mean Skingrad also coming!
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

its dissapointing

True!!!
    If not then RAGE!!!!! :tongue:
    ( I am from EP faction but I really want Valenwood to be in TES6)
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colovia too??? WOW
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

its dissapointing

True!!!
    If not then RAGE!!!!! :tongue:
    ( I am from EP faction but I really want Valenwood to be in TES6)

Well, you EP folks got TES3 and TES5 already xD

I want to join the young Altmer rebels against 4th Era Thamor.

Meet my characters:

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's certainly interesting.

Vvardenfell for the Q4 DLC? Big one of the year?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy moons above!

Suran - this one hopes a certain drinking establishment is there at this time.

Yours with happy paws
    Santie Claws

The House of Earthly Delights? I BET it will be there! ;)
    (I wonder if the dancers all wear level 14 hats^^)
    Edited by Moonshadow66 on April 29, 2016 12:13PM
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would come back to the game for Vvardenfell
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork City, Mephala's Realm, Murkmire... 3 Known DLC that might hit us in the nearby future. All looks interesting but they pale in front of Vvardenfell.
    Vvardenfell might come one day but not this year else we would heard a bit more about it. It would be a big surprise if it will come later this year through. We'll see.

I would love that province. Thing is... it will be much changed since Morrowind. Even so maybe we will revisit some old cities or perhaps "new" ones? Speaking about I'm very curious about this new zone because I loved Stonefalls and because I never played Morrowind.
    Another thing is that Morrowind was so much bigger and I'm afraid the ESO version of Vvardenfell will be way too small for our taste. I'm hoping for a zone twice as big as Stonefalls or even bigger.
  • Roymachine
    Roymachine
    ✭✭✭

its dissapointing

Happy I'm not the only who has been disappointed at this. I really want to go to the mainland Summerset Isles or Elsweyr. So odd that all the DLCs are on the DC side of the map.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

its dissapointing

They cant because ES6. :open_mouth:
    PC EU
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭

its dissapointing

Summerset Isles!!!!
    #SavePlayer1
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screw the dunmer trash. Yes, yes Vvardenfell has emotional value, so what? All these slavers getting the attention. NO NO NO. Let's go to somewhere beautiful and unexplored like the Summerset Isles or the beautiful sands and jungles of Elsweyr. AD trash is all about the bosmer tree hugging bull. I feel ashamed that my beloved Covenant getting all the goods, it's time for the bananas to have some fun too. OR PACT PEOPLE! Solstheim!
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im dc and would approve a summerset dlc....to raid and burn down that whole place.
    Long live the covenant! Long live the future empire! Long live king emeric!
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭

its dissapointing

They cant because ES6. :open_mouth:

That's an excellent point. Since Bethesda would have the "right of way" when it comes to land development and lore. This might force ESO to hold off till they have at least the base land laid out. This way it would show some resemblance for when/if it's an AD zone that is released for TES 6
    #SavePlayer1
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    BALMORA! <3
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feynn wrote: »
    They have been talking about a Clockwork City DLC for a long time now and there were references to it from some NPCs in Wrothgar. It would make sense if this were the one!

It would fit I think, from the little bit of footage from clockwork city we saw over a year ago it's clearly Dwemer in nature, and they only lived in the northern span of Tamriel, maybe they reworked it into a Dwemer themed Trial on Vvardenfell?
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remaking a region, which was already in former TES games is a risk - it is a big tease, to go back to the lands of Morrowind, but I see it like this:

If I compare the looks of the landscape of the gold coast in Oblivion and in the new DLC (what I have seen from it in videos, that is), I am missing certain terrain features, which gave it a certain feel to it - earthy ridges, not rocky ones - but in the DLC those are rocks - which are not flat on their top, like the many smaller earthy ridges in Oblivion, but rocky large boulders instead. I loved the look of these earthy ridges and the golden dense vegetation of the gold coast in Oblivion - in the DLC it looks barren and somewhat wrong to me.

Now if Vardenfell would as well look that much different from how it was in Morrowind, this could make fans complain and those are many - in a poll we have seen, that a lot started their TES adventures with Morrowind - and there the love for this world started - and when this would look a lot different from what it was, this could be really a huge disappointment.

So doing this would certainly be a risk.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    Remaking a region, which was already in former TES games is a risk - it is a big tease, to go back to the lands of Morrowind, but I see it like this:

If I compare the looks of the landscape of the gold coast in Oblivion and in the new DLC (what I have seen from it in videos, that is), I am missing certain terrain features, which gave it a certain feel to it - earthy ridges, not rocky ones - but in the DLC those are rocks - which are not flat on their top, like the many smaller earthy ridges in Oblivion, but rocky large boulders instead. I loved the look of these earthy ridges and the golden dense vegetation of the gold coast in Oblivion - in the DLC it looks barren and somewhat wrong to me.

Now if Vardenfell would as well look that much different from how it was in Morrowind, this could make fans complain and those are many - in a poll we have seen, that a lot started their TES adventures with Morrowind - and there the love for this world started - and when this would look a lot different from what it was, this could be really a huge disappointment.

It is a risk. But they can't not add zones because of nostalgia goggles.

Remember, this is 800 plus years before the main series. Things will look different. And whilst this may cause a bit of a furor with some fans, but in that span of time things logically would look different. I love Morrowind, and greatly hope that they do add Vvardenfell. It will be different, but at the same time it will be wonderfully familiar.

For example, when I was looking around the Gold Coast, I headed up to Kvatch, and the nostalgia feels ramped up. But my visit this time was very different. And that is okay.
    Edited by JD2013 on April 29, 2016 2:16PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Lysette wrote: »

It is a risk. But they can't not add zones because of nostalgia goggles.

Remember, this is 800 plus years before the main series. Things will look different. And whilst this may cause a bit of a furor with some fans, but in that span of time things logically would look different. I love Morrowind, and greatly hope that they do add Vvardenfell. It will be different, but at the same time it will be wonderfully familiar.

Terrain features like I described them, change during the course of many tens of million years, not within 800 years.