Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• trond.dtb16_ESO
    EU
    Ilyena Moerelle
    Unknown error
    Options
  • Chiikara
    Chiikara
    Error: Unknown error has occurred
    Server: EU
    Character: Morwen Undomiel
    Ticketnumber: 140404-041861
    Options
  • Lionizer
    Lionizer
    Thanks for your patience and persistence, everyone. One more thing: For those of you now getting the "Unknown Error" message, could you please reply with your megaserver and the name of the character that is stuck in Greenshade?

EU Megaserver
    Lionizer
    Edited by Lionizer on April 4, 2014 10:13PM
    Options
  • thenshi13b16_ESO
    EU
    Ankario
    Greenshade
    Edited by thenshi13b16_ESO on April 4, 2014 10:15PM
    Options
  • Branko
    Branko
    EU server Unknown error
    Character: Rengar the Pridehunter
    Zone: Greenshade
    Options
  • Saracyn
    Saracyn
    Soul Shriven
    Lionizer wrote: »
    Saracyn, it IS gamebreaking when we are unable to log in to the game. Also, getting rolled back 15 minutes of your game for every 30 minutes you play - while maybe not "gamebreaking", is certainly discouraging enough that most people would just stop playing.

I agreed it was inconvenient; I mainly wanted to poke that guy in the ribs for accentuating his frustration. :wink:

ESO is a business and we generate the money for them to keep operating as a business and earn profit, therefore, they aren't just sitting around with their thumbs up you-know-where saying, "Haha this will REALLY *** them off".

I know how annoying it is to be kicking butt in a game and having already progressed so far, hitting a brick-wall like that is a huge demoralization, but please give them a chance to fix this issue. They are aware of it and instead repeating the ol' "I'VE BEEN GREENSHADED DERP ERGH EH" *passes out from physical activity caused by rage*, try and send them clues as in:

Where you were in Greenshade when the crash happened?
    If any, what skills were you using at the time of the crash?
    If any, what pats or followers did you have out at the time of the crash?
    If any, which NPC were you communicating with when this happened?
    Does it ever happen at a certain point, when you have that "omg its gonna crash" feeling?

If you want things to be fixed quicker, try helping them with simple information.

Love you all though, fo reel doe.
    Options
  • CurlyWurly808
    CurlyWurly808
    Soul Shriven
    'Unknown Error' message.
    EU Server
    Char: Syelnia Shadethorne
    Ticket # 140404-043772

Even though I logged-out in Greenshade after completing 'The Witch of Silatar', my character's last recognised location was in the Silatar instance in GS.

--- FIXED HERE- Can access my character again! Cheers guys!
    Edited by CurlyWurly808 on April 5, 2014 12:56AM
    Options
  • saiboti
    saiboti
    Soul Shriven
    EU
    ameno
    Greenshade
    pleas*
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Update: We are working on a hotfix that we hope to roll out in the next hour or two. The hotfix would fix both the frequent crashes and rollbacks, and the stuck-in-limbo characters in Greenshade. We'll update this thread when the hotfix goes out.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • thenshi13b16_ESO
    EU
    Higueron
    Greenshade

Note: "Its the character of a friend that can't login at the forum"
    Options
  • Jazz_Vdmb16_ESO
    Thanks for your patience and persistence, everyone. One more thing: For those of you now getting the "Unknown Error" message, could you please reply with your megaserver and the name of the character that is stuck in Greenshade?

Megaserver: EU
    Character: Ogmünd
    Unknown error.

Options
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: We are working on a hotfix that we hope to roll out in the next hour or two. The hotfix would fix both the frequent crashes and rollbacks, and the stuck-in-limbo characters in Greenshade. We'll update this thread when the hotfix goes out.

Thanks a lot for reply and ETA. Cya in a couple of hours.
    Options
  • tommy.stanleyb16_ESO
    Rincewind

EU Server

Unknown error
    Options
  • RNG
    RNG

thanks for the update on fix ETA
    Options
  • craanza
    craanza
    answers?
    Options
  • Rudemus
    Rudemus
    Character: Rudemus
    Unknown error.
    Options
  • Rowan_patersonb16_ESO
    Character: Kazaril
    Unknown error.
    Options
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    maybe if you fix also guardian quest would be great
    Options
  • Cosmiq
    Cosmiq
    THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY JESSICA!

Options
  • paolo.meraldib16_ESO
    paolo.meraldib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still out of the game for 4 hours of my play time. Can't you just, please, move my char from Greenshade to a safe area ?
    Char name: Merak EU Megaserver
    Edited by paolo.meraldib16_ESO on April 4, 2014 10:31PM
    Options
  • Valentine
    Valentine

Nice!

Thanks for keeping up :wink:

Options
  • JAJ
    JAJ
    Soul Shriven
    Character name: Fisk
    Unknown Error
    Able to play other characters not in Greenshade :)
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still out of the game for 4 hours of my play time. Can't you just, please, move my char from Greenshade to a safe area ?
    Char name: Merak EU Megaserver

I know you want to progress your main character, but you could always make a reroll in a other faction while they work on the hotfix.

Options
  • EidolonOfRage
    Had the same problem in Greenshade. It didn't really matter what quests you were on, as long as you were in Greenshade you got rolled back every once in a while.
    Relogging or entering greenshade from another zone (like when doing the mages guild quest) serves as a sort of save point to avoid being rolled back to far.

HOWEVER, now I can't even log into my character in Greenshade anymore! Other characters work fine, but the character in Greenshade gets stuck on "Requesting character load..."!
    This needs to be fixed asap...
    Options
  • Sarakash
    Sarakash
    Ticket: #140404-044392

Character name: Navièlle
    Unknown Error
    Options
  • Zarcinin
    Zarcinin
    i hope this gets fixed soon i cant even progress anymore i either get rolled back or it puts me back into my char login screen
    Options
  • S1rKu1L
    S1rKu1L
    Any word on that Hot Fix?
    Options
  • fallxbackxdown32b14_ESO
    S1rKu1L wrote: »

You mean that one they said would be in about 1 - 2 hours no more then 20 mins ago?

Options
  • ValarDohaeris
    Error: Unknown error has occurred
    Server: EU
    Character: Valar Dohaeris
    Ticketnumber: 140404-045321
    Options
  • RNG
    RNG
    S1rKu1L wrote: »

(roll out in the next hour or two)
    Options