The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Stolen Stuff is amazing! Post Compilations here. ZOS make this a collection

angelyn
angelyn
✭✭✭✭
Preview stolen items by clicking spoiler:
O6KVhfB.jpg?1bc16xiR.jpg?1Hdef7CF.jpg?1[img][/img]m3Cxs2O.jpg?1b2pesWD.jpg?1
Oh, how I have missed the days of picking a city and stealing from every house. @ZOS_GinaBruno / @ZOS_JessicaFolsom -Thank the team responsible for taking the time to make so many interesting items!

A wonderful surpise that there is clothing to steal. I envision that RP'ers will be very happy that these are in the game and either steal them directly (if that suits their character) or buy on guild stores once sneaky thieves like myself have laundered them.

Suggestion: Please, please, make this a collection! I can't use most of these items but I don't want to "lose" them once I sell them. It seems a pity that so many well thought out items will only be in our inventories for the briefest of moments. Even if the collection doesn't show all the items that need collecting (so no one is daunted by the amount of stuff that can be stolen).

My inventory will cry if I try to keep all these amazing things!

PS if you plan on a life of crime like me- ensure you read @DeLinsay 's post here:
Here , which has great insight on mastering your inner thief.
Edited by angelyn on February 1, 2015 5:42PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to be able to USE that fancy goblet!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I want to be able to USE that fancy goblet!

I know...is it sad my hardcore adventurer wants to wear that hairpin? :p

• amigoNUMBER1
    amigoNUMBER1
    Soul Shriven
    My dream costume would be a "soiled sailor suit" please please please let my smelly dreams come true!
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    My dream costume would be a "soiled sailor suit" please please please let my smelly dreams come true!

You never know...there might be one! :p

• Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stole a book,High elf motif...was cool, you could actually use it and add it to your collections.
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting screenshots.

Hey they have puppets and dolls for children in those houses! So there must be children in Tamriel!

Where are they hiding all the children?!?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • templar_von_midgard
    So, is this viable for making money?
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »

Hey they have puppets and dolls for children in those houses! So there must be children in Tamriel!

Actually thats a really good point!!

I should think so, since some of the stuff I stole was worth almost 300g!Mainly I'll just be doing it for fun :#
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭
    while some of it is worth selling, there is a limit on how many items you can sell to the fence each day, starts at 50 items and one of the passives in the Legerdemain skill increases it
    Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »

In the new larders and iceboxes of course!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that's kind of the point.

I managed to rack up a couple grand last night just derping around.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some blue items sell for between 600 and 700g!

I've put a skill point into trafficking,which means I can now fence over 100 items a day.
    Edited by angelyn on January 28, 2015 10:22PM
  • AriBoh
    AriBoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow looks like I'm going into thievery for financial and fashion reasons.
    khele23eb17
    Agreed. Whoever came up with the design should be shot in the foot and only admitted to hospital when he manages to find 3 other people willing to maim themselves the same way in order to accompany him.

ZOS_AmeliaR admin
    Ultimately, any method of entering an enemy keep without breaking down the door is considered an exploit. Thanks for checking!

tinythinker
    "I used to be a healer once, but then I took a Wrobel to the knee"
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't say how to get it just yet, but I happen to know there is an item worth 2999g that is stealable from something in the game. It gives you an achievement as well. I wrote a thread about Legerdemain HERE if you want to know what the passives are.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    I won't say how to get it just yet, but I happen to know there is an item worth 2999g that is stealable from something in the game. It gives you an achievement as well. I wrote a thread about Legerdemain HERE if you want to know what the passives are.

OMG OMG..is it a purple item? Would you please post a screenshot of it so I can drool? :#
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »

OMG OMG..is it a purple item? Would you please post a screenshot of it so I can drool? :#
    Yes it is an epic item but I don't have a screen shot as I fenced it. BTW, it seems the better the loot you fence the faster Legerdemain levels. Hint, it's VERY hard to to get as it's heavily guarded and requires much skill and patience.

EDIT: As I've been spending hours Thieving on PTS, if I find one again I promise to SS for you and post it here.
    Edited by DeLindsay on January 28, 2015 10:52PM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I need to look into this special item and achievement, mostly to see if it differs from what I received last night after fencing a purple recipe.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »

Yes it is an epic item but I don't have a screen shot as I fenced it. BTW, it seems the better the loot you fence the faster Legerdemain levels. Hint, it's VERY hard to to get as it's heavily guarded and requires much skill.

EDIT: As I've been spending hours Thieving on PTS, if I find one again I promise to SS for you and post it here.

Ok...I'm going to try and find the most heavily guarded places.. Awesome- we will eagerly await screenshot!

Justice system is some of the most fun times I've had in ESO :D

• DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Justice System is hands down the most fun I've had in ESO since launch when it was new.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally found another Epic to steal and I think you ALL will like it ;)

[img][/img]0b566b25-b77c-46b8-a5d8-871b3bf0c8b3.png

Since you cannot Bank ANY Stolen item and they are Bound I decided to try this out:

[img][/img]e135396e-9b2b-4f0a-98c5-15feb68ef138.png

That then led to this after a 20 gold fee!!

[img][/img]e4c6fb16-9d68-4f03-bbe6-938a9ed4ffa5.png

That proves right there that farming Motifs won't be an issue if the cost to Launder them stays that cheap. Players just might not be able to farm them as fast as before but it will still be 100% viable in 1.6.
    Edited by DeLindsay on January 29, 2015 6:02AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That proves right there that farming Motifs won't be an issue if the cost to Launder them stays that cheap. Players just might not be able to farm them as fast as before but it will still be 100% viable in 1.6.

Yeah, you can still launder motifs. I think it's 15 for the blues. Which is still pocket change.

But, I also think it will drive the price of motifs up a bit. Because it will stem the tide of them entering the market. As new players join, getting them will be harder.
  • jaibierwb17_ESO
    jaibierwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite so far:

25578cykdi63.png
    Edited by jaibierwb17_ESO on January 29, 2015 11:50AM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I love the 'flavor' descriptions.

I hope that when/if we get player housing we will be able to display some of this stuff - I nicked a painting today and felt regret that there was no point in keeping it without a wall on which to hang it!
    Also daedric candleholders ftw - want!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that's kind of the point.

I managed to rack up a couple grand last night just derping around.

Also though I feel I ought to point out that one of my guildmates managed to rack up a bounty of over 100,000g. I am sure he would have been more careful on the live server, but it demonstrates that it is entirely possible to lose money (in a very big way!) if you are not careful!
    Edited by Epona222 on January 29, 2015 12:04PM

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I "borrowed" a stuffed pony guar from some NPC's cupboard last night. The icon was a teddy bear. I bugged it.

I'm keeping every toy I find. Should make up for any bank space I get back from the provisioning changes.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep skimming over the OP (Sorry OP!) because I want to discover this stuff for myself. But I did see the screenshot of the "Nord Sweat Cologne" as I scrolled down with my eyes half shut :D

And yes having achievements that registered me stealing various categories of this stuff (in a similar way that the creature collectibles work) would make me extremely happy.
    Edited by Epona222 on January 29, 2015 1:19PM

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't recall the names, but the first day 1.6 went up on the PTS I found two unique/thief only items that both involved skooma. One of them was a child's doll. I only just started thieving again after testing some things in PvP, and right away I got the white "Dog Training Pamphlet" (shown in the original post) and a green "Dark Den Remembrance Pillow":
    The infamous Dark Den fest hall and brothel gifts these plush pillows to discerning guests upon the conclusion of their visit.

Think about it.

Yeah, yeah, there you go.

And I agree, make these part of a (series of) collectible achievement(s) under Trophies, right next to "General" and "Fishing".
    Edited by tinythinker on January 29, 2015 1:32PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭

Very pleased about laundering function! Also its cheap to launder the clothes as well:)
    Epona222 wrote: »
    I keep skimming over the OP (Sorry OP!) because I want to discover this stuff for myself. But I did see the screenshot of the "Nord Sweat Cologne" as I scrolled down with my eyes half shut :D

And yes having achievements that registered me stealing various categories of this stuff (in a similar way that the creature collectibles work) would make me extremely happy.
    Good point! I've now figured out how to use spoilers so I've hidden them..just to tempt you to press the button :p
    Edited by angelyn on January 29, 2015 1:54PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, second sweep of some merchant stalls, pickpocket victims, and a locked home:
    White: Cheaply Bound Journal (says it may be useful for blackmail), a coupleEarthenware Jar, Fingerless Gauntlets ("Repaired several time and well-worn."), Compilation of First Concerns, Child's Ambiguous Doll ("It isn't clear if this burlap monstrosity represents a frost troll or Clivia Tharn.")

Green: Brass Warning Whistle, Kagouti Tusk Drinking Cups, Gorapple Peeler, Good Luck Charm

Blue: Great House Body Razor

bodyrazor.png

Yeah, people are going to spend a lot of time breaking into and looting homes as well as pickpocketing people (I got the blue item off of a stable hand in Mournhold) when this hits the live server.

Too bad I can't fence any of these items yet as I am over my daily limit :neutral_face:
    Edited by tinythinker on January 29, 2015 2:36PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too bad I can't fence any of these items yet as I am over my daily limit :neutral_face:
    Looks like I'm not the only kleptomaniac :p