The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Server Down?

Eldartar
Eldartar
✭✭✭✭
Got Booted from the Server 5 mins ago, trying to relog but getting Error 307: Booted from Server. . . . . . Anyone Else?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 6, 2024 5:34PM
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Hello @Eldartar We do have some information on what to do if you get this error:

ERROR 307: BOOTED FROM SERVER - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's generally helpful to mention which platform and server you're talking about.

Are you back in the game again?
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PC EU, I just got booted to login screen, then placed in 1 second queue (which lasted for some minutes). Then I ended queue and tried to login, and I got different errors like "Booted from server 307" and "Unexpected error" :/ I was gathering group to fight boss in Vvardenfell, so this also makes me feel double as bad :'( After some time I've just got back into game, so I have no idea on which side this strange hiccup happened - ISP or game.
    Options
  • Bigfoot79
    Bigfoot79
    Soul Shriven
    It seems to happen a lot lately, whenever there is a lot more players than normal. It has been happening to one of my accounts all day, same thing last weekend. My other accounts doesn't experience this, so it seems random, but it is consistent with those accounts it's happening to.

It also seems to happen more often whenever I am at a location with a lot of other players. Doing dolmens in Alikir is an insta boot from the megaserver.

The same account has been ok throughout the week, so I suspect there is a problem with capacity related to the huge numbers of players currently playing this weekend, but I need to test some more across accounts and different PCs to confirm that it is actually account related.
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone who would like to send in feedback regarding Error 307, you can do so by submitting a ticket here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post