The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PC login issues

• Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome One & All to the PC/EU login Raffle.
    Options
  • fearsnoshadows
    fearsnoshadows
    Soul Shriven
    Stanx wrote: »
    I am back in FYI Xbox EU

you're lucky

Options
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I can’t log in either.
    Options
  • fearsnoshadows
    fearsnoshadows
    Soul Shriven
    there's a queue now, so we might get it soon
    Options
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stanx wrote: »
    I am back in FYI Xbox EU

you're lucky

Booted again spoke too soon :'(
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Getting maintenance warning now.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Just wanted to follow up to note we are aware the current issue is impacting all EU servers and let the team know. We are still investigating.

Appreciated, but please note that it's ever the EU server, and we europeans pay for play as the american players... So please give us an accettable server !
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • stadler_tamas
    stadler_tamas
    Soul Shriven
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    Getting maintenance warning now.

Yep. I also tried the same time. LOL. Fantastic, no crafting dailies for today.
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting a message "Login attempts enabled in" and a count down from 5 minutes.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • VidmaVirtual
    VidmaVirtual
    Soul Shriven
    There must have been too many AD coming from the NA servers and now we can't fit. 😎
    Options
  • Kristophskee
    Kristophskee
    ✭✭
    Great now DC can't even lose :o
    EU - Always Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: We have identified the issue impacting the EU servers but need to perform a reboot. We anticipate everything being back up and running in the next hour or two and will continue to keep everyone posted!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • i11ionward
    i11ionward
    ✭✭✭
    Expectation
    Waiting for Sunday evening to be free from all household chores and calmly play your favorite game
    Reality
    Playing a login simulator
    Update: We have identified the issue impacting the EU servers but need to perform a reboot. We anticipate everything being back up and running in the next hour or two and will continue to keep everyone posted!

It's sad, in an hour I'll be going to bed
    Options
  • LordDraw
    LordDraw
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone, just confirming all EU megaservers are currently impacted and we are actively investigating the issue. No ETA for resolution yet but we’ll do our best to keep you updated.

Is there any chance to add PvP necklaces to the Golden vendor for next weekend along with rings if issue will be too long?
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the update.

No rest for the wicked huh?
    Options
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, an hour or two is bedtime for me too. If it was not a week night I would stay up later to quickly log in but I have to be up at 6am in the morning. Really wanted my event tickets. :(
    Options
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO

So what was the issue?
    Options
  • MajorProblem
    One to two hours for a reboot. Fits.
    Options
  • stadler_tamas
    stadler_tamas
    Soul Shriven

Thank you! :) Must act quickly before the angry gamers burn down another european metropolis. :#
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like all the EU people who can't get on are clogging up NA server, I'm getting repeated boots now.
    Options
  • mareeelb16_ESO
    mareeelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    LordDraw wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just confirming all EU megaservers are currently impacted and we are actively investigating the issue. No ETA for resolution yet but we’ll do our best to keep you updated.

Is there any chance to add PvP necklaces to the Golden vendor for next weekend along with rings if issue will be too long?

Likewise the Luxury Furniture Vendor.... pretty please with some coral on top :D
    Edited by mareeelb16_ESO on July 2, 2023 7:08PM
    Options
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like all the EU people who can't get on are clogging up NA server, I'm getting repeated boots now.

You are put on a cool-down after being on EU server now -think it’s 3-5 mins. But probably is traffic.

PS5 EU
    Options
  • Lykophobetor

Thank you for the info and please take the necessary future steps to ensure better quality servers for us EU folks as well.
    Much love! <3
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like reboot is happening right now, last survivors were booted.
    Options
  • Rufusstan
    Rufusstan
    ✭✭
    Same here. must be one of the holdouts. Not been on since this morning, struggled to get onto server, then got unceremonially dumped with no warning. With the servers down warning only after I'd been dumped. Hopefully it'll be back up before bedtime.
    Edited by Rufusstan on July 2, 2023 7:37PM
    Options
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Did Space Karen Elon touched the servers?
    Options
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum we got lucky. We extended our PvP guild run and we had an awesome low population loop going on until we got kicked out. To all my buddies fighting on empty servers, dayum we were lucky :D

Apparently the problem was login server? We didn't log out and stayed in game, no issues what so ever. Until they shut down servers.
    Edited by Olen_Mikko on July 2, 2023 7:27PM
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordDraw wrote: »

I say this is reasonable especially since you have to buy them with AP who you have to farm.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reasonable but unlikely. Just like they won't extend the event for a day for those of us who wanted to get our event tickets hours ago and haven't been able to log in.
    Options
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    One to two hours for a reboot. Fits.

At least! the mega server run on a '80 16k zx spectrum
    Options
This discussion has been closed.