The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PC login issues

• Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we are aware for the issue impacting logging in on PC EU. We are investigating now.
    8d3g5tseclte.jpeg

Xbox also
    Options
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    Is it just me, or is the EU server having issues like this way more often than NA?

No, it's definitely not just you.

That's the third unscheduled maintenance in three weeks. On top of that we have daily reports from a lot of people, that they are booted from server without reason and so on.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
  • Azriael2
    Azriael2
    ✭✭✭
    ClericPro wrote: »
    The event turns from celebration to torment.
    This has never happened before and here it is again.

Now now, it happens for every PvP event on EU servers. I was checking my comments and found one from 2020 about same problem, nothing has changed.
    Edited by Azriael2 on July 2, 2023 5:41PM
    "Rise, red as the dawn."
    Options
  • The_Legend
    Maybe they deliberately took down the servers to work through all the accounts that have been using exploits in PSEU Ravenwatch to gain crazy AP and ban them all with a bit of luck :)
    Options
  • Bagatur
    Bagatur
    ✭✭✭
    There is more. Once you get stuck loging on EU, can't login on NA either - getting put in login queue for 1 sec and shortly after getting kicked with "Failed to obtain server information".
    Options
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am one of those who is constantly booted from the server. A couple of days ago I logged in and was in my property where I had logged off. I went to step out of the door and didn't even manage to get outside before it kicked me off the server.

It was kicking me every few minutes and that was before I got to the busier areas like Cyro and IC, where I would freeze, get kicked from the server and log back in to find I had died. My kill/death ratio is appalling at best but it doesn't help when it seems that the server is trying to kill me too. LOL
    Options
  • PneumaticKitty
    PneumaticKitty
    Soul Shriven
    Bagatur wrote: »
    There is more. Once you get stuck loging on EU, can't login on NA either - getting put in login queue for 1 sec and shortly after getting kicked with "Failed to obtain server information".

getting booted just changing zones as well

RIP PCEU encore une fois
    Options
  • Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, we are aware for the issue impacting logging in on PC EU. We are investigating now.

do you remember having Xbox and PS servers? 'cause EU ones are down too.
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU
    Options
  • Squeaky_Clean
    Squeaky_Clean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.

Just logged out of ESO from another computer, and wanting to login on this computer, but ZOS in its infinite wisdom decided "No more ESO for you" tonight .. sigh
    Options
  • KAT0MI
    KAT0MI
    ✭✭
    Same for PS but at least I get this amazing queue

t21fnprr0uaj.jpg
    PS4/PS5 NA | GM of Great House Indoril | PSN: XKat0m1x | Proud Member of Alok-Dilon Alliance (AD Alliance)
    Options
  • Inucham
    Inucham
    im in cyro{GH] right now no isues about fights or tp , word as been send on chat no to logg off causse many people cant log.
    "may the moons show us the right path, and if not just go buyaka mode"
    Options
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had no issues when I was on but I need to log back in soon so possibly if the server doesn't go down for maint
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inucham wrote: »
    im in cyro{GH] right now no isues about fights or tp , word as been send on chat no to logg off causse many people cant log.

Changing zone did it for me (and other ppl), so best to just stay in cyro.
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1 was porting to a new zone and game just stopped responding.

The PVP event can cause lots of issues.

It's a shame as I really like the event.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSEU not letting anyone log in

LOGIN FAILED

Connection to server timed out. Please try again later.

Thoughts & prayers are with the hamsters & their families.
    Options
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »

The issues with being kicked from the server and not being able to get back in again started for me before the event. They have been pretty much constant since the new chapter released. It has got worse this week, both before and after the event started. Though I can usually log in eventually, it appears not today.
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prime time mayhem cyro, no queue, no lag B)
    Options
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, hanged on with neverending "Requesting login" plate.
    I can't even try PC NA because it doesn't stop with any error message. Can't switch off the auto-logging-in because of the same nonstop connecting. (steam auto-logging-in)
    I would be glad if some break by timeout was implemented in client just in case. At least the cancel button active as like as for manual logging in. I'm really surprised there is not.

That's great that the team is working on the connection or serverside problem.
    But the issue in client needs to be targeted as well.
    It just hangs the client. That's poor planned UX for login step. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Squeaky_Clean
    Squeaky_Clean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saint-Ange wrote: »
    078.jpg
    You mean this is a secret operation of the French government in order to stop the riots in France?!?
    Options
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To re-state for those who might be able to do something even tho us a Sunday

NOT JUST PC - affecting PS & Xbox too!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saint-Ange wrote: »
    078.jpg
    You mean this is a secret operation of the French government in order to stop the riots in France?!?

Au contraire. With no game to play keeping us indoors, might as well head out onto the streets...

Vive la révolution!
    Options
  • Lena_HJ
    Lena_HJ
    ✭✭✭
    loosej wrote: »

Changing zone did it for me (and other ppl), so best to just stay in cyro.

Well, Cyro is THE place to be atm. I am jealous, I did my chores and was hoping for some PvP.

+1 that can't log in.
    Orc Elf == Best Elf :]
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    LouisaB75 wrote: »
    Tyralbin wrote: »

The issues with being kicked from the server and not being able to get back in again started for me before the event. They have been pretty much constant since the new chapter released. It has got worse this week, both before and after the event started. Though I can usually log in eventually, it appears not today.

I agree just got worse during the event.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Herald Seekers...

Tentacles have started appearing in the datacentre and staff are trying to drive them back through the portals.
    Options
  • kerp
    kerp
    ✭✭
    Yep, me too, first was kicked with the message "Lost lobby connection" and then login timeouts. Hope this will help.

PC-EU.

From my point of view it seems that EU servers had lost some i-net route.
    Options
  • dark_nick
    dark_nick
    It's ALL the player not some.............the word you used make me 200% more nervous
    Options
  • Aceslasher
    8d3g5tseclte.jpeg

Psn eu and xbox eu as well
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to follow up to note we are aware the current issue is impacting all EU servers and let the team know. We are still investigating.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Phartos
    Phartos
    ✭✭✭
    time to renew the servers, oh no wait, they are new :D
    Options
  • gary.mcleodeb17_ESO
    I've been away for a few days, tried to log into EU without success, 20 mins trying, thought to check forum. Ah ha! So I tried NA server where I have an account too. Success, first time, no obvious issues. But you guys probably knew NA was/would be rockin anyway.
    Chilli Chillama of Chillrend.

Language is the source of misunderstandings.
    'The Little Prince'
    Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

“Say to yourself first thing in the morning: I shall meet with people who are meddling, ungrateful, violent, treacherous, envious, and unsociable. They are subject to these faults because of their ignorance of what is good and bad.” Marcus Aurelius.

The grabbing hands
    Grab all they can
    All for themselves after all
    It's a competitive world
    Everything counts in large amounts

Depeche Mode
    Options
This discussion has been closed.