The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PC login issues

• Paulchen1107
    Paulchen1107
    ✭✭
    Thanks ZOS for destroying my free evening. again!

Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update: We have identified the issue impacting the EU servers but need to perform a reboot. We anticipate everything being back up and running in the next hour or two and will continue to keep everyone posted!

Anyone who's worked in IT knows "have identified the issue ... need to perform a reboot" means "we don't have a clue what's gone wrong, but hopefully we can fix it by switching it off and back on again".
    Options
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    they are playing Tron Legacy to keep up the server.
    Options
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    - Shalidor: "LOL"
    Options
  • i11ionward
    i11ionward
    ✭✭✭
    LordDraw wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just confirming all EU megaservers are currently impacted and we are actively investigating the issue. No ETA for resolution yet but we’ll do our best to keep you updated.

Is there any chance to add PvP necklaces to the Golden vendor for next weekend along with rings if issue will be too long?

Yes, that would be very fair!
    But the server code doesn't work like the on/off button on the golden vendor, don't hope on that.
    Options
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update: We have identified the issue impacting the EU servers but need to perform a reboot. We anticipate everything being back up and running in the next hour or two and will continue to keep everyone posted!

Anyone who's worked in IT knows "have identified the issue ... need to perform a reboot" means "we don't have a clue what's gone wrong, but hopefully we can fix it by switching it off and back on again".

They contacted their own support team... which asked if they have tried turning it off and on again.
    Options
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    - a werewolf waiting the full moon: "in the main time i try reboot this server"
    Options
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until what time CET is the Golden Vendor available Monday ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not a free game, this sort of thing shouldn't happen, not with this frequency and predictability. It was widely predicted that these very low quality European servers would not withstand the impact of the pvp event.
    We should have the right to a server that guarantees stability, both during events and during moments of greater influx of people
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Sin_Arcain
    Sin_Arcain
    ✭✭
    After my evening shift I planned to do two more endeavours to complete my weekly. It is really disappointing that it looks like I will miss out on it due to server issues.

I have not been collecting the tickets this time, but I can imagine that people will miss out on them.

How will we be compensated?
    Options
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    Dayum we got lucky. We extended our PvP guild run and we had an awesome low population loop going on until we got kicked out. To all my buddies fighting on empty servers, dayum we were lucky :.

Was that by any chance the Quagmire? :D
    Options
  • VidmaVirtual
    VidmaVirtual
    Soul Shriven
    a25z3658bx09.gif
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sin_Arcain wrote: »
    After my evening shift I planned to do two more endeavours to complete my weekly. It is really disappointing that it looks like I will miss out on it due to server issues.

I have not been collecting the tickets this time, but I can imagine that people will miss out on them.

In no way ! Was there ever a single time we had some compensation?
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Hvíthákarl
    Hvíthákarl
    ✭✭✭

No but it'd a great moment to get the first one ;)
    Options
  • Okamiris
    Okamiris
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, the pleasure of replaying and rediscovering the reboot ^^
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MajorProblem
    Was there ever a single time we had some compensation?

Well, we got a Guar, for they screwed up a full Expansion (Update), sooo ....

Options
  • Lykophobetor

I smell a free pet incoming >.>
    Options
  • SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭

Zos Staff training video lol
    Options
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    Preventing
    Contented

End
    Users

Since 2014!

For EU and NA supposedly being identical servers, EU sure does seem to fall down a lot more often than NA!
    Options
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls 6 or ESO Reboot? Bho! in any case you must wait!
    Options
  • Okamiris
    Okamiris
    ✭✭✭✭

any update? time passes and ..
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At 20:56 CEST Gina said 1/2 hours.... now it is 22:45 CEST...
    No updates...
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on July 2, 2023 8:49PM
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

At 20:56 CEST Gina said 1/2 hours.... now it is 22:45 CEST...
    No updates...

This was posted just under 2 hours ago, so it probably won't be long now:
    Edited by vsrs_au on July 2, 2023 8:52PM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    It would be interesting to see a side by side comparison of the total downtime/unavailability of NA and EU servers if anyone had that info.
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we have an update, please? it's 23.00 in central Europe.
    Edited by Khenarthi on July 2, 2023 9:00PM
    PC-EU
    Options
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure it's not fun that the EU servers are down at the moment (Especially since the event is running) , but I think it's a bit early to sharpen those knives, right guys?
    Just give it a bit of time, boot another game to get lost in, maybe have a snack and meanwhile the IT team will get the servers back up and running. It's only been a handful of hours by now. It think the only people who should be expressing their concerns are those who are perhaps losing their chances on today's tickets due to their time zone. And I'm pretty sure if there's no chance left for players from certain countries to collect those, ZoS will take care of it aswell.

Unless the ticket KI gives up on working aswell, I suppose.
    Options
  • SilentJeopardy
    SilentJeopardy
    Soul Shriven
    I don't remember any event that the EU server didn't crush and we didn't lose any tickets...
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I'm pretty sure if there's no chance left for players from certain countries to collect those, ZoS will take care of it aswell.

I'm afraid you might be a bit optimistic in your thinking. Compensating players for the service being unavailable would be a dangerous precedent, if they give a compensation once they'd have to keep doing so in the future.

Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure it's not fun that the EU servers are down at the moment (Especially since the event is running) , but I think it's a bit early to sharpen those knives, right guys?
    Just give it a bit of time, boot another game to get lost in, maybe have a snack and meanwhile the IT team will get the servers back up and running. It's only been a handful of hours by now. It think the only people who should be expressing their concerns are those who are perhaps losing their chances on today's tickets due to their time zone. And I'm pretty sure if there's no chance left for players from certain countries to collect those, ZoS will take care of it aswell.

Unless the ticket KI gives up on working aswell, I suppose.

This is not the first time, but it's the umpteenth time.
    A lot of people has been booted from server in these days (the forum is plenty of complaints), but nothing was done about it, not even an answer was given.
    We are paying players, remember that !
    Options
This discussion has been closed.