The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PC login issues

• Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    Phartos wrote: »
    time to renew the servers, oh no wait, they are new :D

Not for Xbox EU. We’re still operating on typewriters held together by cello tape.
    Options
  • Paulchen1107
    Paulchen1107
    ✭✭
    And again a prog trial has to be cancelled. trash game!
    Options
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got kicked from Playstation EU and can't log in. Sunday evening in the middle of a pvp event. Looks like some things will never change... Now we just have to wait for the maintenance that will completely break Cyrodiil for 6 months again, like last year :'(
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how they always state that it's "some players" when it's probably the majority :D
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Lykophobetor
    Yes, sever login timed out here as well :(
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    I love how they always state that it's "some players" when it's probably the majority :D

I mean is technically true... from a certain point of view

The players that were already logged in didn't have issues logging in.
    Options
  • fearsnoshadows
    fearsnoshadows
    Soul Shriven
    Have been issues since Necrom is online, being kicked every once in a while every time I get online havng to wait 4-10 min to come back in. Now this.... RIP membership
    Options
  • fearsnoshadows
    fearsnoshadows
    Soul Shriven
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

I mean is technically true... from a certain point of view

Some people got kicked from the game while changing characters or getting stuck in loading screen jumping to another location
    Options
  • Aisaatana
    Aisaatana
    Soul Shriven
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

Well, this is not entirely true. I was already logged in but got an unending loading screen 1h ago. Gave up after 15 minutes, logged out and here it is! Cannot enter the game, like we all do.
    Options
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, down for me as well, endless log in.

What fun.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wuduwasa13 wrote: »

Not for Xbox EU. We’re still operating on typewriters held together by cello tape.

There's yer problem right there! Should have used string!
    Options
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am absolutely SHOCKED that I can log straight in immediately on NA.
    Options
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    Is it just me, or is the EU server having issues like this way more often than NA?

It always has.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
    Options
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's yer problem right there! Should have used string!

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-11478645

Edited by Shara_Wynn on July 2, 2023 6:18PM
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that is silly typed something and changed my mind.

Couldn't delete it so you get this instead roflmao.
    Edited by Tyralbin on July 2, 2023 6:17PM
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on PCEU
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D
    Options
  • Maxime
    Maxime
    ✭✭
    Login Timeout for the past 1,5 hours
    Options
  • Grimbauld
    Grimbauld
    ✭✭✭
    Saint-Ange wrote: »
    078.jpg
    You mean this is a secret operation of the French government in order to stop the riots in France?!?

In fact, M. spouted such nonsense, quote:

"Like in the video games they poison"
    What do video games have to do with it? In a statement, Macron condemned the violence and called the situation "unacceptable and unjustified."

Among other things, he blames video games for the current situation, alongside social media and parental failure.

So says Macron: Parents should keep their children away from the riots. Social media played a role in the escalating tensions and was used to organize the protests.

malo mori quam foedari
    Options
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I hope the login issues get resolved soon. I would hate having to miss out on tickets and endeavor points!
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
    Options
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    Connexion = Mission impossible...
    Options
  • rotten333
    rotten333
    ✭✭
    I think its the farming bots stopping to play Donkey Kong while everything refreshes// PC EU no go
    Options
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anybody else on PC EU can't log in, please let us know.

Sure, about 300 people have confirmed that nobody can log into PC EU over the last hour or so, and there's a banner at the top of every page, but it's really important that you let us know.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just confirming all EU megaservers are currently impacted and we are actively investigating the issue. No ETA for resolution yet but we’ll do our best to keep you updated.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee thanks Gina. How come it's EU again? Never seems to be an explanation :)
    Options
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    FayJolyn wrote: »
    Oh man I hope the login issues get resolved soon. I would hate having to miss out on tickets and endeavor points!

Same here.

I am so bored. I spent most of the day wrestling with PC issues that now require me to re-download every other game I play onto my laptop as the external drive (where I store all non-internet required games) has decided it doesn't like Windows 11. Wishing now I had gone onto ESO earlier. Or at least downloaded another game to play sooner because right now I have choices between download progress bar or the login screen of ESO. Hence why I am hanging out here.
    Options
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    Gee thanks Gina. How come it's EU again? Never seems to be an explanation :)

How come it even happened?
    Options
  • Tarloch_S
    Tarloch_S
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate the big red info banner. Add me to the some player's list ;0)
    Be kind and generous to the people of Tamriel. Protect the weak, heal the sick, and give to the needy. Stendarr
    Options
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FayJolyn wrote: »

And missing out on ap and golden necklaces and fun... But imagine being one of the poor german employees. They probably just fell asleep after eating and drinking way too much at a barbecue (it's sunday evening). Now they have to wake up and let their angry wifes/husbands/partners drive them to the server farm, where they will have to work in the middle of the night. We all are suffering in our own ways i guess...
    Options
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am back in FYI Xbox EU
    Options
This discussion has been closed.