Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Over two weeks and 5 tickets still no resolution to Crown Store problem

Brick1984
Brick1984
Soul Shriven
ESO Crown Store purchase of Dragonhold DLC for 2000 Crowns. Last week of April. Found out that I already had Dragonhold DLC as part of Elsweyr upgrade purchase. So asked for a refund.
All of the tickets below were marked as duplicate except 200502-009026 marked "waiting for agent" weeks go by and then all of the tickets were gone as if i never opened any. I am fed up with trying to be understanding about the number of ticket due to Covid19. I pay for crowns every quarter for ESO Plus.

200429-009045
200502-006419
200502-009026
200507-008627
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    Brick1984 wrote: »
    ESO Crown Store purchase of Dragonhold DLC for 2000 Crowns. Last week of April. Found out that I already had Dragonhold DLC as part of Elsweyr upgrade purchase. So asked for a refund.

<snip>

I pay for crowns every quarter for ESO Plus.

With ESO+ you also have access to all of the DLC included in the subscription I do believe.

I have wondered on this as I have some DLC on the crown store that shows me already having it and others on the crown store as possible purchases. If I have access to content the option for purchasing that content should be grey'd out due to ESO+, like some of them already are.

There are discussions on the crown store section of these forums about certain items/sales in the crown store that should be clarified so that issues like this do not occur in the first place. Their getting you for 2000 crowns (that they will likely end up refunding) is not worth the negative publicity and negative customer experience these types of issues cause.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With ESO+ you also have access to all of the DLC included in the subscription I do believe.

I have wondered on this as I have some DLC on the crown store that shows me already having it and others on the crown store as possible purchases. If I have access to content the option for purchasing that content should be grey'd out due to ESO+, like some of them already are.

You can purchase them because currently you are renting them :grimace: if anything it wouldn't make sense you can't buy them, I bought them all, many of them during the times I was subbed.
    Edited by zvavi on May 19, 2020 3:28AM
  • Pinja
    Pinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Southern Elsewyer wasn't included with Northern but is included with ESO+. When you purchased it from the store you bought it permanently for your account, so you'll have it regardless of whether or not your ESO+ expires. Consider ESO+ temporary access, while crown store purchases are permanent.
    Not saying you can't get a refund but I'd file one ticket if you don't have one open and wait 3weeks to a month for a response. That's the amount of time that it took for my ticket before last.
    Someone may've unwittingly deleted all your tickets as spam. Including the misunderstanding that was included.
    Pinja for Dual Wands.
    Pinja's three server solutions:
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonhold is NOT included with the Elsweyr chapter. It is a DLC, which makes it a separate purchase if you want to own it, although you can access it as long as you have ESO+ active. That is your mistake and it's probably causing your ticket to be misunderstood.

Regarding tickets, never open a new one for the same issue. Wait for the automated reply via email, and reply to that restating your problem clearly. Keep responding to those emails, opening new tickets will only reset the process.
    Edited by daemonios on May 19, 2020 8:05AM
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What @daemonios said. It is best to create one ticket, and only keep that one. Each time you make a new ticket, or you respond too many times on the same ticket, you are not going up in the queue, but are set at the bottom.

Usually after creating a ticket you get an automated response which gives some information on how to solve the problem, and that if you do not respond in 3 days, they think the ticket is solved and gets closed. So you need to respond 1 time to that mail.

You can follow your ticket on the support section of the website.

And yes, it can take quite a while to get a respons (> 10 weeks), but you will get an answer eventually.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Brick1984 we can confirm that your ticket #200502-009026 is open and in the right place. A support agent will reach out as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing higher volume than usual due to the impact of COVID-19. Please also keep in mind that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to add that currently most people don't seem to be getting the automated mail at all. So while that just makes everything feel more vague, it's not an indicator of something going wrong with your ticket, nor do you need to add any responses to your ticket until you've received an actual response.

@ZOS_BillE can hopefully look at those ticket numbers and give you an update. I agree with the others that while there was clearly a misunderstanding on your part, ZOS will probably refund the transaction for you.
  • Brick1984
    Brick1984
    Soul Shriven
    I am trying to be understanding of the challenges of Covid-19 but all i see when looking at my support is
    200518-004483 "Closed as Duplicate"
    No other tickets. Not making me feel better.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brick1984 wrote: »
    I am trying to be understanding of the challenges of Covid-19 but all i see when looking at my support is
    200518-004483 "Closed as Duplicate"
    No other tickets. Not making me feel better.

Making duplicate tickets on the same issue just puts you to the back of the line, @Brick1984.

At least you're aware of it now and won't do it again ...

In a post directly above, the forums mod says #200502-009026 is the active one.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait you can get dragonhold from elsweyr upgrade??
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait you can get dragonhold from elsweyr upgrade??

Nevermind, missed a comment. Sorry
  • Brick1984
    Brick1984
    Soul Shriven
    I want to thank ZOS_Adrikoth for checking and letting me know that my ticket was actually "not" just deleted. Even though I could not see that it was still active and would eventually be worked on. That assurance really helped my frustration.
    The ticket has now be resolved I am happy to say.
    Again Thank You!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey, no worries @Brick1984 we are happy to help. Glad to hear that the ticket is resolved for you now, and thanks again for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • ArcanumTheGreat
    @Brick1984 really glad to see they helped you out, I have been waiting since the 9th and still clueless to aything going on with mine. I was told by one of the MODS that my ticket doesnt even exist so I can understand the frustrations you were going through. I am at over 2 weeks and was just told we will look into it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since the ticket has now been resolved for the OP we will be closing the thread from further discussion. If you have a similar issue please go ahead and start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.