The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Amur/Bengal Tiger Mount Request

• Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fluffy senche are so cute! <3 So of course, fluffy tigers would be very cute, no matter the color. Orange, white... Thanks to this thread, I started looking at different tiger pictures and learned that even black tigers exist :o I want black fluffy tiger please :smiley: I've edited original image to create a rough example:

RA5Vqnh.jpg

• ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We removed several comments that were baiting or off topic. As stated in our community rules:
    The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.

Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yas! tiger mount!

+1
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think more tigers would be great, and I say that as an owner of the loyalty mount. But, I think the probability of ZOS creating a brand new model just for tigers is pretty slim, though I agree that it would be cool and would differentiate them from the loyalty tiger.

I think the best we can hope for is various colorations. And, the Amur tiger is just too close to the Bengal to use the existing model, which I think is what some previous posters were getting at.

Again, if they would create a new model, esp. with the mane, I think they could make an Amur tiger look different enough from a Bengal. If they used the existing model, then obviously not. Although, if they were to add the mane and alter the coloration (to add more white?) and give it a snazzy saddle/tack, it could be different enough.

Also, I think the fact that these are all considered senche allows them to get around the fact that in the real world, these various animals - tigers, panthers, etc. look rather more different in shape, size, etc. And no, I'm not in any way an expert on these animals, so don't feel the need to correct me on anything - I'm only listing them as examples.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 30, 2020 11:12PM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as it would be nice for them to create or alter models for new morphs for cat breeds, they've already set a precedent of making all big cats on one model, so I think we'd get better results from focusing on requesting new color morphs. White tiger, that marmalade you posted (the second photo), maltese (the gray/blue with black stripes), all of those would be awesome. And another cougar. One that looks like a cougar.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I think more tigers would be great, and I say that as an owner of the loyalty mount. But, I think the probability of ZOS creating a brand new model just for tigers is pretty slim, though I agree that it would be cool and would differentiate them from the loyalty tiger.

I think the best we can hope for is various colorations. And, the Amur tiger is just too close to the Bengal to use the existing model, which I think is what some previous posters were getting at.

Again, if they would create a new model, esp. with the mane, I think they could make an Amur tiger look different enough from a Bengal. If they used the existing model, then obviously not. Although, if they were to add the mane and alter the coloration (to add more white?) and give it a snazzy saddle/tack, it could be different enough.

Also, I think the fact that these are all considered senche allows them to get around the fact that in the real world, these various animals - tigers, panthers, etc. look rather more different in shape, size, etc. And no, I'm not in any way an expert on these animals, so don't feel the need to correct me on anything - I'm only listing them as examples.

Agree as that is similar to what I said here from the start, that it would not be likely that Zos would make a new model. I have not seen Zos create different models of the same mount. All are reskinned versions of the same model. Someday they might ofc.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_TrishM wrote: »
    Greetings,

We removed several comments that were baiting or off topic. As stated in our community rules:
    The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.

Thank you for your understanding

Did you perhaps... strip some of the posts from this thread? :D

• Wishingstaff
    Wishingstaff
    ✭✭
    I agree, tigers are cool. A few different options would be nice.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    ...and here is the GW2 Juvenile Tiger (which can be acquired as a Ranger pet).

Again, the graphics style is less realistic, but try to ignore that.

It doesn't have a mane, as such, but it does have a wide face and a body that is far more like a (very young) tiger, than the ESO "Tiger":

4kHB0a3.jpg

I like this one. It would be a great pet as long as they make it big. Like the panthers and leopards.

A mount that is nice and chunky is always good :)
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people will fight you forever to make sure they are the only ones with an exclusive loyalty tiger mount. It’s only fun for them if you can’t have it.

My response to those people is to hop on my Sunspire Senche and ride away, knowing that 99% of them will never unlock it :D
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on March 20, 2020 3:24PM