Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

If Murkmire launched today with the current build what do you feel the PVP and PVE meta would be?

• lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    For 1vX PvP:
    S Rank: Stamblade
    A Rank: Stamden
    B Rank: MagBlade StamSorc
    C Rank: Stamplar MagSorc StamDK
    D Rank: Magden MagDK Magplar

Stamblade having class access to 25% AoE reduction will be broken, making it completely dominant. Stamden is only getting buffed as well although it's already known to be one of the top PvP classes in the game. Magblade and StamSorc will both have amazing mobility next patch amidst all the mobility nerfs which puts them a cut and above the other tiered classes. Stamplar and Magplar will have virtually no chance at killing heavy armor stamblades and difficulty killing majority of Cyrodiil next patch because their spammable and ultimate are both gonna be mitigated by evasion. On top of that, Stamplar is taking major defensive nerfs with changes to rune. StamDK is still suffering from having to use dizzying with no real supporting damage, the only thing they have going for them is their good survivability and the 8% weapon damage buff they are getting if in med armor next patch. MagSorc will have far better mobility then the bottom tier classes which is my only reasoning for putting them above, and I personally believe resistances effecting shields will allow for some solid builds to be theorycrafted. Anybody who has 1vXed on Magplar or Magden or MagDK know just how garbage tier those classes are open world 1vXing and knows it doesn't really need an explanation. They really didn't receive any meaningful buffs and Magplar got significantly nerfed with the aforementioned evasion change.

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

This is embarrassingly wrong on so many levels. Stamblades already have access to 25% AoE reduction through blade cloak.

Magblades got nerfed harder than magsorcs who were already a higher tier than them.

MDKs are very strong this patch and you have them at the bottom.

I’m gonna go ahead and say you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about tbh.

Perhaps your mistake is to think 1vX = PvP balance. It doesn’t, by the way and based on how horrible your opinions are, I doubt you’re any good at it unless you’re being carried by a crutch build anyway.

Do you even 1vX? I literally said that list is for 1vXing only. If you claim to 1vX then on the same not claim MagDK is strong st 1vXing then my guess is your version of 1vXing is called “Zerg surfing”. This is where someone plays solo, but actually runs around with Zergs and outnumbers people. Usually these are garbage tier players. Does this sound familiar to you?
    likecats wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    (insert YUUUUUUUUGE gap here)
    Magden
    Magcrafter

magblade 3rd with no healing ward and nerf to harness magicka? LOL
    Yeh good luck surviving

It literally has the best survival toolkit available to it paired with the highest damage skill in the game.

In PVP? What on earth are you talking about?

No burst heal, no class shields and literally every single heal is a HoT and youre out here saying it has the "best survival kit"

lmfao I wondow why theyre pretty much extinct in Cyrodiil

Multiple HoTs+Best Mobility of all mag classes+Major Evasion+Good sustained damage and burst = Good class

Except realistically (using a standard ranged magblade build),
    2/10 classes can reflect all your abilities dragging the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    Another 2/10 classes can use shimmering to drag on the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    5/10 classes can dodge ALL your abilities, dragging on the fight for a decent while.
    5/10 classes can't be kited reliably even though your gameplay depends on it. (although this is getting buffed next patch !yay?).

With a standard magblade, aside from Magplar, Magsorc, other Magblades you can't reliably kill anyone in a 1vX situation, even if they are absolute noobs thanks to wings and shimmering shields, and ALL your abilities being dodgeable.
    I feel a huge difference in the number of people I can reliably kill on my stamplar vs my magblade, since I don't have to worry about wings, shimmering shields, or dodge rollers (especially with spin2win) on my stamplar.
    So many people are angry about major evasion reducing templar damage for 25% on classes with major evasion, well hello, magblade has to deal with wings and shimmering, both of which are FAAAR more stronger (vs magblade) than 25% reduction on some abilities.

Before you say "You can use concealed weapon", I'll just say that melee magblade has been nerfed consistently for the past 2 years without any buffs. This patch with nerf to healing ward and forward momentum and merciless, the playstyle is officially dead. May as well play a stamblade if you're into playing melee magblade. If you made a list with melee magblade as a separate class, it will easily be at the bottom of the list for next patch in pvp.

Magblade is a great class for duels, because you can switch out skills for your specific opponent and control the fight more. But outside of dueling, it's melee build sucks in pvp, and it's ranged build can't reliably kill like half the classes in decent time.

Ive never had any problem killing a DK with wings in Cyrodiil on my magblade. Granted, Wardens are tanky and hard af to kill, but then again no class excels vs every class. Certain classes counter others. Magblade is going to shine because their mobility’s is going to be the undisputed best of all Magicka classes next patch, which is going to make a massive difference. And I don’t want to hear the same excuse “no snare removal” just slot must form like Magplars and MagDKs have been doing since launch.

I’m saying that your assertion that 1vX is the be all and end all of PvP is wrong.

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that 1vX players represent less than 5% of ESO’s PvP population.

BGs and group Cyro probably make up at least 80%.

MagDK isn’t good in 1vX but it’s top-tier for BGs and small group PvP.

As for Magblade vs DK. Unless you’re running a 2h melee build, you don’t really have any options vs a wing spammer since (for reasons known only to ZOS) attacks like swallow soul & crippling grasp are “projectiles”.

I understand that, and I would argue it’s roughly around 1% of the population is 1vXers. However if you took the time to read the very first sentence of my post, I LITERALLY stated my list was for 1vXing. So I’m not sure where your gripe is. I would have to make a separate list for BGs and small group.

My apologies. I missed that and thought you were making sweeping statements. In turn I ended up doing so about you :(
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP

Magblade
    MagSorc
    Stamina NB
    Magplar
    MagDK
    Stamplar
    StamSorc
    Stamden
    Magden
    StamDK

This patch is nothing but buffs for magicka in PVP, and nothing but nerfs for stamina. Stamblades and STamplars will be the only viable stam classes.
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    For Solo PvP: Stamblade is gonna be top 1, Magsorcs and (I dare to say) Magplars are gonna be both very strong aswell

Group PvP: Stamdens, Stamsorcs, HoT Magblades and Magplars are gonna have the most impact

Dueling PvP: Petsorcs, Magblades, MagDKs, Templars and Heavyblades will be all very strong

Trials PvE: Magblades and Magplars will reign, Stamblades will be picked for old content
    Some builds are gonna be purely used for buffs/debuffs or alkosh uptime like StamDKs, Stamplars or Magsorcs
    I dare to call anything else irrelevant :)

Dungeon PvE: lol who cares about that

I’d contend with you putting magblades in top 3 for group PvP unless you’re talking about healing when you say HoT?

In large-group they’re actually really poor because they’re simply not a “brawler” even if built in heavy-armor. They don’t have a spammable AoE, for one thing.

In small-group/BGs, they were quite strong but on PTS it’s proving really quite hard to get them working. The shield nerf hits them just as hard as magsorcs but they also took nerfs to self-heals, their main burst weapon (this was a huuuuge nerf - try it out) and their execute.

I’m sure I’ll find a way to make it work and get a build that’s viable but they’re looking very mid-pack for small-scale. Definitely not top-3.

The rest of your guesses look reasonable though. On overal usefulness/fun-value I think Magplar are going to come out well this patch.
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP

Magblade
    MagSorc
    Stamina NB
    Magplar
    MagDK
    Stamplar
    StamSorc
    Stamden
    Magden
    StamDK

This patch is nothing but buffs for magicka in PVP, and nothing but nerfs for stamina. Stamblades and STamplars will be the only viable stam classes.

Did you, like, read the patch notes? 🤔
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Solo PvP: Stamblade is gonna be top 1, Magsorcs and (I dare to say) Magplars are gonna be both very strong aswell

Group PvP: Stamdens, Stamsorcs, HoT Magblades and Magplars are gonna have the most impact

Dueling PvP: Petsorcs, Magblades, MagDKs, Templars and Heavyblades will be all very strong

Trials PvE: Magblades and Magplars will reign, Stamblades will be picked for old content
    Some builds are gonna be purely used for buffs/debuffs or alkosh uptime like StamDKs, Stamplars or Magsorcs

I’d contend with you putting magblades in top 3 for group PvP unless you’re talking about healing when you say HoT?

In large-group they’re actually really poor because they’re simply not a “brawler” even if built in heavy-armor. They don’t have a spammable AoE, for one thing.

In small-group/BGs, they were quite strong but on PTS it’s proving really quite hard to get them working. The shield nerf hits them just as hard as magsorcs but they also took nerfs to self-heals, their main burst weapon (this was a huuuuge nerf - try it out) and their execute.

I’m sure I’ll find a way to make it work and get a build that’s viable but they’re looking very mid-pack for small-scale. Definitely not top-3.

The rest of your guesses look reasonable though. On overal usefulness/fun-value I think Magplar are going to come out well this patch.

Yeah I meant healing over time stacking Magblades, they get quite some changes in their favor next patch
    And imo these "shield nerfs" are soon gonna turn out to be buffs when people learn how to build magsorcs
    Edited by TheRealSniker on October 12, 2018 11:09PM
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I meant healing over time stacking Magblades, they get quite some changes in their favor next patch
    And imo these "shield nerfs" are soon gonna turn out to be buffs when people learn how to build magsorcs

Magsorcs are gonna be OK. Magblades have been hit too hard. It’s the nerf to the bow proc and the healing nerfs that hurt them most of all.

That bow is now SO slow that even if you stun an opponent first, they have time to break free and then block or roll before it lands.

Trust me, magblades for ganking noobs in Cyro only now.
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »

Total dark. One of the reasons templars are op

Is Total Dark limited to one enemy at a time?
    No, you can cast on multiple targets simultaneously
    Does Total Dark work on bosses?
    No, but there are no bosses in cyrodiil
    Edited by Toast_STS on October 13, 2018 12:53AM
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • mojomood
    mojomood
    ✭✭✭

Magsorcs are gonna be OK. Magblades have been hit too hard. It’s the nerf to the bow proc and the healing nerfs that hurt them most of all.

That bow is now SO slow that even if you stun an opponent first, they have time to break free and then block or roll before it lands.

It does feel bad. However, some of the most talented players I've seen can play magblade and make it look easy. Tge problem is that there is no middle ground for the class in PvP. Gank, bomb, destro ulti ball group or be really freaking good. Very hard to play the class outside of those groups.
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    mojomood wrote: »

It does feel bad. However, some of the most talented players I've seen can play magblade and make it look easy. Tge problem is that there is no middle ground for the class in PvP. Gank, bomb, destro ulti ball group or be really freaking good. Very hard to play the class outside of those groups.

I don’t think the fact that they can bomb in Cyro (which is extremely niche gameplay and gets boring really fast) is sufficient reason to have the class in such a weak state for the much more popular forms of PvP like BGs and group Cyro.

They over-did it with the nerfs. The merciless change was a bad one and the class now also severely lacks self-heal options (which is insane for a class that’s commonly used as a healer in PvE).

I’ve suggested this on another thread but I’d like to see them change Shrewd Offering (which is morph that nobody uses) into a self-heal. An instant heal in return for placing a dot against yourself? That’s an interesting mechanic!
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam classes
    Mag classes
    Mag sorc
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm just gonna drop this here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuLGCNYH1t5DyQQ5tfU4Hdw

So some of you may understand just how grossly misinformed and wrong you are, in regards of pve dps.

Mag warden is still underperforming, but it's not as big of a gap as some of you make it seem, although any gap is bad in terms of dps balance.
    Edited by JinMori on October 13, 2018 9:40AM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP

Magblade
    MagSorc
    Stamina NB
    Magplar
    MagDK
    Stamplar
    StamSorc
    Stamden
    Magden
    StamDK

Did you, like, read the patch notes? 🤔

can someone summarize why Mag is going to be so much worse off this patch? cheers
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For 1vX PvP:

Stamblade having class access to 25% AoE reduction will be broken, making it completely dominant. Stamden is only getting buffed as well although it's already known to be one of the top PvP classes in the game. Magblade and StamSorc will both have amazing mobility next patch amidst all the mobility nerfs which puts them a cut and above the other tiered classes. Stamplar and Magplar will have virtually no chance at killing heavy armor stamblades and difficulty killing majority of Cyrodiil next patch because their spammable and ultimate are both gonna be mitigated by evasion. On top of that, Stamplar is taking major defensive nerfs with changes to rune. StamDK is still suffering from having to use dizzying with no real supporting damage, the only thing they have going for them is their good survivability and the 8% weapon damage buff they are getting if in med armor next patch. MagSorc will have far better mobility then the bottom tier classes which is my only reasoning for putting them above, and I personally believe resistances effecting shields will allow for some solid builds to be theorycrafted. Anybody who has 1vXed on Magplar or Magden or MagDK know just how garbage tier those classes are open world 1vXing and knows it doesn't really need an explanation. They really didn't receive any meaningful buffs and Magplar got significantly nerfed with the aforementioned evasion change.

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

This is embarrassingly wrong on so many levels. Stamblades already have access to 25% AoE reduction through blade cloak.

Magblades got nerfed harder than magsorcs who were already a higher tier than them.

Perhaps your mistake is to think 1vX = PvP balance. It doesn’t, by the way and based on how horrible your opinions are, I doubt you’re any good at it unless you’re being carried by a crutch build anyway.

Do you even 1vX? I literally said that list is for 1vXing only. If you claim to 1vX then on the same not claim MagDK is strong st 1vXing then my guess is your version of 1vXing is called “Zerg surfing”. This is where someone plays solo, but actually runs around with Zergs and outnumbers people. Usually these are garbage tier players. Does this sound familiar to you?
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

It literally has the best survival toolkit available to it paired with the highest damage skill in the game.

No burst heal, no class shields and literally every single heal is a HoT and youre out here saying it has the "best survival kit"

Multiple HoTs+Best Mobility of all mag classes+Major Evasion+Good sustained damage and burst = Good class

2/10 classes can reflect all your abilities dragging the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    Another 2/10 classes can use shimmering to drag on the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    5/10 classes can dodge ALL your abilities, dragging on the fight for a decent while.
    5/10 classes can't be kited reliably even though your gameplay depends on it. (although this is getting buffed next patch !yay?).

With a standard magblade, aside from Magplar, Magsorc, other Magblades you can't reliably kill anyone in a 1vX situation, even if they are absolute noobs thanks to wings and shimmering shields, and ALL your abilities being dodgeable.
    I feel a huge difference in the number of people I can reliably kill on my stamplar vs my magblade, since I don't have to worry about wings, shimmering shields, or dodge rollers (especially with spin2win) on my stamplar.
    So many people are angry about major evasion reducing templar damage for 25% on classes with major evasion, well hello, magblade has to deal with wings and shimmering, both of which are FAAAR more stronger (vs magblade) than 25% reduction on some abilities.

Before you say "You can use concealed weapon", I'll just say that melee magblade has been nerfed consistently for the past 2 years without any buffs. This patch with nerf to healing ward and forward momentum and merciless, the playstyle is officially dead. May as well play a stamblade if you're into playing melee magblade. If you made a list with melee magblade as a separate class, it will easily be at the bottom of the list for next patch in pvp.

Magblade is a great class for duels, because you can switch out skills for your specific opponent and control the fight more. But outside of dueling, it's melee build sucks in pvp, and it's ranged build can't reliably kill like half the classes in decent time.

Ive never had any problem killing a DK with wings in Cyrodiil on my magblade. Granted, Wardens are tanky and hard af to kill, but then again no class excels vs every class. Certain classes counter others. Magblade is going to shine because their mobility’s is going to be the undisputed best of all Magicka classes next patch, which is going to make a massive difference. And I don’t want to hear the same excuse “no snare removal” just slot must form like Magplars and MagDKs have been doing since launch.

I’m saying that your assertion that 1vX is the be all and end all of PvP is wrong.

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that 1vX players represent less than 5% of ESO’s PvP population.

As for Magblade vs DK. Unless you’re running a 2h melee build, you don’t really have any options vs a wing spammer since (for reasons known only to ZOS) attacks like swallow soul & crippling grasp are “projectiles”.

I understand that, and I would argue it’s roughly around 1% of the population is 1vXers. However if you took the time to read the very first sentence of my post, I LITERALLY stated my list was for 1vXing. So I’m not sure where your gripe is. I would have to make a separate list for BGs and small group.

My apologies. I missed that and thought you were making sweeping statements. In turn I ended up doing so about you :(

No worries, everyone makes mistakes. Atleast you owned up to it and apologized :)
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    Zos might be trying to fix things idk it’s hard to tell sometimes. But right now and next patch will and are just awful. The combat in PvP and pve is super duper broken. They’ve managed to turn this into something different. So broken. Pc/mac anyway. Some nightblades get to just sit there with no buffs up and not moving and never leave 80% health. It’s so sad that this kind of gameplay is now encouraged. There’s no “l2p” involved anymore. It’s just a bunch of troll players using even more broken builds to win everything. It’s so broken I can’t express this enough. Take it from someone who once was a templar super tank. Zos and certain guilds would be pounding on me for minutes and just gave up cause I was invincible. Zos finally figured it out and put up a random unannounced maintence to nerf my build and class gutting the major mending Disorienting spear and the sets I was using just went to ***. And yes it happened. Right after morrowind hit. That’s how they do it. Zos has such a difficult time controlling their game they actually have interfere with its growth. Stunt player growth. These builds you read online most of them are useless Compared to what beats everyone in seconds. These troll guilds with the super heal tanks is out of control. They keep removing and changing things to help with the xv1ers. They’ve lost so much in the past to EP that now zos has given them an easy win. And they will keep shoving free stuff down your throat too. Try to coax you into staying
    Edited by Yamakaziing on October 13, 2018 7:29PM
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »

Total dark. One of the reasons templars are op

Is Total Dark limited to one enemy at a time?
    Does Total Dark work on bosses?

total dark doesn't even cause a good stam player to break stride, fwiw.

as for bosses and other buffed up mobs: immune immune immune immune
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorccrafter
    Stamblade
    Stamden

Etc.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mojomood wrote: »

I don’t think the fact that they can bomb in Cyro (which is extremely niche gameplay and gets boring really fast) is sufficient reason to have the class in such a weak state for the much more popular forms of PvP like BGs and group Cyro.

They over-did it with the nerfs. The merciless change was a bad one and the class now also severely lacks self-heal options (which is insane for a class that’s commonly used as a healer in PvE).

I’ve suggested this on another thread but I’d like to see them change Shrewd Offering (which is morph that nobody uses) into a self-heal. An instant heal in return for placing a dot against yourself? That’s an interesting mechanic!

A PvP group's strength is still mainly determined by their MagBlades (number and quality). Nothing has changed with that. By the way the merciless nerf is the same as in Frags, and the skill is still better than Frags.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

l o l

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP

Magblade
    MagSorc
    Stamina NB
    Magplar
    MagDK
    Stamplar
    StamSorc
    Stamden
    Magden
    StamDK

If these are buffs I don’t want to see what nerfs are.

Lol at StamWarden not being viable and magSorc above StamNB.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For 1vX PvP:

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

AH AH AH AH!!!

Thanks for the good laugh!!!!

10148053.jpg
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    Zos pushes out certain players. Entire guilds will go out of their way to avoid one solo player. It’s funny how they talk on zos live and how core groups of trolly players talk exactly the same. They got this system controlled. They don’t want to lose at their own game to a solo player so they scam and hack and add and remove things to make it easier for them to control
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    The meta is going to be heavy dw bleeds. Enchants proc off bleeds now so it’s going to be stampede-bleed-cc-onslaught GG.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    stamdk
    stamplar
    stamwarden
    magblade
    magdk
    magplar
    stamsorc
    magsorc
    magwarden
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    For BGs and small-scale:

Stamblade
    Stamden
    StamDK
    StamSorc
    Stamplar
    MagDK
    Magplar
    Magblade
    Magcorc
    Magden
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Stamblade
    stamdk
    stamplar
    stamwarden
    magblade
    magdk
    magplar
    stamsorc
    magsorc
    magwarden

What game are you playing? StamDk and Stamplar above Stamden? StamSorc is above both of them and you have it third from the bottom...
    Edited by templesus on October 16, 2018 3:42AM
  • deLioncourt
    deLioncourt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I barely have the will to log in just knowing Nerfmire is coming.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I barely have the will to log in just knowing Nerfmire is coming.

Same I actually brought GW2 and it's Expansions about a week ago. After reading the PTS notes yesterday I know I made the right choice. At this point it looks like I won't be subbing to ESO for the next 3 to 6 month at least. Until my playstyle is viable again.

I adapted for Morrowind changes and that was a huge pain and the rare. I adapted to Elder Stamina Online changes and that was a pain in the rear. I'm tried of being nerfed more and more just because players believe MagSorc should be a free kill in PvP. And yes I have 15 characters Magicka and Stamina of all the classes and I just don't find any of the stamina versions fun at all. So it's time for me to take that break from the game. Until the dev provide a fun environment for me to enjoy.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meta still stam and mag sorc.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For 1vX PvP:

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

mDKs are easy to kill, just slot a lit staff and watch him burn his magicka with HA. If you put an oblivions glyph in an infused staff, it's even hilarious.

Wings are quite overrated... they always work with lower tier players.

Regarding my meta, I'm planning getting the Ice runeword to use it in a Chu-Ko-Nu, using fissure and hurricane as main skills and sniping enemies from afar. Shako or Jalal or even a good rare pelt with +3 to elemental skills, CoH as armor, the rest just the usual, Mara, ravenfrost or some crafted jewelry.

Sorry ZoS, but you lost me to a game that's almost 20 years old. You must be proud.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Just a reminder to keep things civil with the Forum Rules in mind to prevent action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post