The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If Murkmire launched today with the current build what do you feel the PVP and PVE meta would be?

• Bitmun
    Bitmun
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Pretty sure most veteran pvpers on any stambuild would use heavy armor. And dw with bleeds. Atleast on stamplar and stamden

Pretty sure most veteran pvpers would leave the game.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bitmun wrote: »
    Pretty sure most veteran pvpers on any stambuild would use heavy armor. And dw with bleeds. Atleast on stamplar and stamden

Maybe, but some of us have been here since day one 2014, and adapt and conquer.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

So long as it's still fun. but the way the classes will be after this update goes live.... man i don't know.
    Edited by Lucky28 on October 12, 2018 1:01AM
    Invictus
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive already used a race change token and gone back to stamina. Im good to go
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Ive already used a race change token and gone back to stamina. Im good to go

I would always wait till they go live before doing that - they often sneak stuff into the live patches that were never in the pts.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

So long as it's still fun. but the way the classes will be after this update live.... man i don't know.

Aye very true, the element of fun, in some way, still needs to be there.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    So few comments from PvE players, just highlighting that PvP is the vocal side and thus often the influence in nerfs...
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    swirve wrote: »
    So few comments from PvE players, just highlighting that PvP is the vocal side and thus often the influence in nerfs...

What can PvE players do? There are like 2% of the playerbase who do trials and if they say something, there's the quick "these nerfs have been due to PvE" rebuttal.

Just let them go ahead and make the game as miserable as possible. Who has massive free time to have most classes with proper golded gear etc. will "adapt" (that is, not adapt and just switch to the FOTM). The others... some quit, some stay and take it in the face.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    (insert YUUUUUUUUGE gap here)
    Magden
    Magcrafter

magblade 3rd with no healing ward and nerf to harness magicka? LOL
    Yeh good luck surviving
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP:
    ....ranking classes devoid of context is meaningless.

Though I'd wager Stamblade is going to be strong AF.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    swirve wrote: »

What can PvE players do? There are like 2% of the playerbase who do trials and if they say something, there's the quick "these nerfs have been due to PvE" rebuttal.

I'd bet a good majority of the PVE player base doesn't even read the patch notes. Seriously, unless you are the 2% doing the endgame content or PVP, none of these changes matter at all. If you can't remember to refresh your food buff before a 4 man, are you really going to notice any of this?

Edited by katorga on October 11, 2018 3:07PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »

Total dark. One of the reasons templars are op

Is Total Dark limited to one enemy at a time?
    Does Total Dark work on bosses?
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

It literally has the best survival toolkit available to it paired with the highest damage skill in the game.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

It literally has the best survival toolkit available to it paired with the highest damage skill in the game.

In PVP? What on earth are you talking about?

No burst heal, no class shields and literally every single heal is a HoT and youre out here saying it has the "best survival kit"

lmfao I wondow why theyre pretty much extinct in Cyrodiil
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

No burst heal, no class shields and literally every single heal is a HoT and youre out here saying it has the "best survival kit"

Shade + multiple top tier HOTs > burst heal
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

Multiple HoTs+Best Mobility of all mag classes+Major Evasion+Good sustained damage and burst = Good class
  • likecats
    likecats
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

Shade + multiple top tier HOTs > burst heal

Shade is one of those abilities that is seriously overrated on forums.

Realistically when you are solo playing:
    Shade on Towers/Structures - God Tier Ability
    Shade in open field - Meh (vs decent players) to decent (vs pugs)

However, if you are in any sort of group as small as 2, or as large as 16, shade is a subpar ability. I've tried making shade work in BG's and group cyrodil. Here's a summary of what happens: you're moving with teammates, you drop shade, fight gets rough, you use shade to teleport, teammates happen to go in a different direction in confusion, now the enemy unintentionally managed to split your team up, managing to kill a couple while you're trying to regroup.

If you're always solo (literally), then you might get decent mileage out of shade if you primarily play on towers. In BG's, small groups or large groups shade is underwhelming at best, to a liability to your team at worst. Most magblades I know don't even run shade for these exact reasons.
    Edited by likecats on October 12, 2018 4:14AM
  • likecats
    likecats
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

Multiple HoTs+Best Mobility of all mag classes+Major Evasion+Good sustained damage and burst = Good class

Except realistically (using a standard ranged magblade build),
    2/10 classes can reflect all your abilities dragging the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    Another 2/10 classes can use shimmering to drag on the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    5/10 classes can dodge ALL your abilities, dragging on the fight for a decent while.
    5/10 classes can't be kited reliably even though your gameplay depends on it. (although this is getting buffed next patch !yay?).

With a standard magblade, aside from Magplar, Magsorc, other Magblades you can't reliably kill anyone in a 1vX situation, even if they are absolute noobs thanks to wings and shimmering shields, and ALL your abilities being dodgeable.
    I feel a huge difference in the number of people I can reliably kill on my stamplar vs my magblade, since I don't have to worry about wings, shimmering shields, or dodge rollers (especially with spin2win) on my stamplar.
    So many people are angry about major evasion reducing templar damage for 25% on classes with major evasion, well hello, magblade has to deal with wings and shimmering, both of which are FAAAR more stronger (vs magblade) than 25% reduction on some abilities.

Before you say "You can use concealed weapon", I'll just say that melee magblade has been nerfed consistently for the past 2 years without any buffs. This patch with nerf to healing ward and forward momentum and merciless, the playstyle is officially dead. May as well play a stamblade if you're into playing melee magblade. If you made a list with melee magblade as a separate class, it will easily be at the bottom of the list for next patch in pvp.

Magblade is a great class for duels, because you can switch out skills for your specific opponent and control the fight more. But outside of dueling, it's melee build sucks in pvp, and it's ranged build can't reliably kill like half the classes in decent time.
    Edited by likecats on October 12, 2018 4:38AM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fallout 76 will be my meta for next months.
    Sorry ZOS, you shoot your own foot.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP meta:

Cowardly low CP Sloadblades sniping you from stealth and then cloaking as soon as you come after them. AD is full of these clowns 🤡
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP Meta would be Heavy Armor, same as always. That’ll never change for as long as 2/3rds of the abilities used in PvP are not dodgeable.

Stamden & Stamsorc probably top with Stamblade 3rd.
    Edited by lucky_dutch on October 12, 2018 10:03AM
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    For 1vX PvP:
    S Rank: Stamblade
    A Rank: Stamden
    B Rank: MagBlade StamSorc
    C Rank: Stamplar MagSorc StamDK
    D Rank: Magden MagDK Magplar

Stamblade having class access to 25% AoE reduction will be broken, making it completely dominant. Stamden is only getting buffed as well although it's already known to be one of the top PvP classes in the game. Magblade and StamSorc will both have amazing mobility next patch amidst all the mobility nerfs which puts them a cut and above the other tiered classes. Stamplar and Magplar will have virtually no chance at killing heavy armor stamblades and difficulty killing majority of Cyrodiil next patch because their spammable and ultimate are both gonna be mitigated by evasion. On top of that, Stamplar is taking major defensive nerfs with changes to rune. StamDK is still suffering from having to use dizzying with no real supporting damage, the only thing they have going for them is their good survivability and the 8% weapon damage buff they are getting if in med armor next patch. MagSorc will have far better mobility then the bottom tier classes which is my only reasoning for putting them above, and I personally believe resistances effecting shields will allow for some solid builds to be theorycrafted. Anybody who has 1vXed on Magplar or Magden or MagDK know just how garbage tier those classes are open world 1vXing and knows it doesn't really need an explanation. They really didn't receive any meaningful buffs and Magplar got significantly nerfed with the aforementioned evasion change.

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

This is wrong on so many levels. Stamblades already have access to 25% AoE reduction through blade cloak.

Magblades got nerfed harder than magsorcs who were already a higher tier than them.

MDKs are very strong this patch and you have them at the bottom.

Perhaps your mistake is to think 1vX = PvP balance.
    Edited by lucky_dutch on October 12, 2018 9:28PM
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Arthalion1 wrote: »
    wozborne wrote: »
    PvP I would say
    Magplar,
    Stamblade,
    MagDK,
    Stamden,
    Stamplar,
    StamDk,
    Stamsorc,
    Magden,
    Magsorc

I agree with this list. Magplars are already very op (although underutilised) and are about to see a huge buff to Jesus beam with the reduced cast time and increased damage last patch. Jabs are also now being buffed. Given magplars insane defence, good luck trying to fight one.

Just for the record, I do have a magplar and thought it was op before this patch... and the last patch.

Total dark. One of the reasons templars are op

Erm... you know you can just break-free from that like a stun, right?
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think PvP class ranking will be hugely different. Because stamblade and stamden already dominate. They would "only" dominate more if Murkmire launched today.

Most noticeable difference will be magsorc getting much weaker in PvP. So you'll see less of those around.

Actually much less offensive magicka builds in general I'd say. But magsorc is the only offensive magicka build that's really popular on live AND getting a big nerf, so that change will stand out.

I mean, it's not like anyone is going to notice the lack of magdens in Cyrodiil past Murkmire, since they're already borderline extinct.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit I haven’t really followers up this patch: what’s the hype with Stamina based classes?
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For 1vX PvP:

Stamblade having class access to 25% AoE reduction will be broken, making it completely dominant. Stamden is only getting buffed as well although it's already known to be one of the top PvP classes in the game. Magblade and StamSorc will both have amazing mobility next patch amidst all the mobility nerfs which puts them a cut and above the other tiered classes. Stamplar and Magplar will have virtually no chance at killing heavy armor stamblades and difficulty killing majority of Cyrodiil next patch because their spammable and ultimate are both gonna be mitigated by evasion. On top of that, Stamplar is taking major defensive nerfs with changes to rune. StamDK is still suffering from having to use dizzying with no real supporting damage, the only thing they have going for them is their good survivability and the 8% weapon damage buff they are getting if in med armor next patch. MagSorc will have far better mobility then the bottom tier classes which is my only reasoning for putting them above, and I personally believe resistances effecting shields will allow for some solid builds to be theorycrafted. Anybody who has 1vXed on Magplar or Magden or MagDK know just how garbage tier those classes are open world 1vXing and knows it doesn't really need an explanation. They really didn't receive any meaningful buffs and Magplar got significantly nerfed with the aforementioned evasion change.

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

This is embarrassingly wrong on so many levels. Stamblades already have access to 25% AoE reduction through blade cloak.

Magblades got nerfed harder than magsorcs who were already a higher tier than them.

I’m gonna go ahead and say you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about tbh.

Perhaps your mistake is to think 1vX = PvP balance. It doesn’t, by the way and based on how horrible your opinions are, I doubt you’re any good at it unless you’re being carried by a crutch build anyway.

Do you even 1vX? I literally said that list is for 1vXing only. If you claim to 1vX then on the same not claim MagDK is strong st 1vXing then my guess is your version of 1vXing is called “Zerg surfing”. This is where someone plays solo, but actually runs around with Zergs and outnumbers people. Usually these are garbage tier players. Does this sound familiar to you?
    likecats wrote: »
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

2/10 classes can reflect all your abilities dragging the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    Another 2/10 classes can use shimmering to drag on the fight indefinitely regardless of their personal skill.
    5/10 classes can dodge ALL your abilities, dragging on the fight for a decent while.
    5/10 classes can't be kited reliably even though your gameplay depends on it. (although this is getting buffed next patch !yay?).

With a standard magblade, aside from Magplar, Magsorc, other Magblades you can't reliably kill anyone in a 1vX situation, even if they are absolute noobs thanks to wings and shimmering shields, and ALL your abilities being dodgeable.
    I feel a huge difference in the number of people I can reliably kill on my stamplar vs my magblade, since I don't have to worry about wings, shimmering shields, or dodge rollers (especially with spin2win) on my stamplar.
    So many people are angry about major evasion reducing templar damage for 25% on classes with major evasion, well hello, magblade has to deal with wings and shimmering, both of which are FAAAR more stronger (vs magblade) than 25% reduction on some abilities.

Before you say "You can use concealed weapon", I'll just say that melee magblade has been nerfed consistently for the past 2 years without any buffs. This patch with nerf to healing ward and forward momentum and merciless, the playstyle is officially dead. May as well play a stamblade if you're into playing melee magblade. If you made a list with melee magblade as a separate class, it will easily be at the bottom of the list for next patch in pvp.

Magblade is a great class for duels, because you can switch out skills for your specific opponent and control the fight more. But outside of dueling, it's melee build sucks in pvp, and it's ranged build can't reliably kill like half the classes in decent time.

Ive never had any problem killing a DK with wings in Cyrodiil on my magblade. Granted, Wardens are tanky and hard af to kill, but then again no class excels vs every class. Certain classes counter others. Magblade is going to shine because their mobility’s is going to be the undisputed best of all Magicka classes next patch, which is going to make a massive difference. And I don’t want to hear the same excuse “no snare removal” just slot must form like Magplars and MagDKs have been doing since launch.
    Edited by templesus on October 12, 2018 3:48PM
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    For 1vX PvP:

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

This is embarrassingly wrong on so many levels. Stamblades already have access to 25% AoE reduction through blade cloak.

Perhaps your mistake is to think 1vX = PvP balance. It doesn’t, by the way and based on how horrible your opinions are, I doubt you’re any good at it unless you’re being carried by a crutch build anyway.

Do you even 1vX? I literally said that list is for 1vXing only. If you claim to 1vX then on the same not claim MagDK is strong st 1vXing then my guess is your version of 1vXing is called “Zerg surfing”. This is where someone plays solo, but actually runs around with Zergs and outnumbers people. Usually these are garbage tier players. Does this sound familiar to you?
    Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

Ive never had any problem killing a DK with wings in Cyrodiil on my magblade. Granted, Wardens are tanky and hard af to kill, but then again no class excels vs every class. Certain classes counter others. Magblade is going to shine because their mobility’s is going to be the undisputed best of all Magicka classes next patch, which is going to make a massive difference. And I don’t want to hear the same excuse “no snare removal” just slot must form like Magplars and MagDKs have been doing since launch.

I’m saying that your assertion that 1vX is the be all and end all of PvP is wrong.

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that 1vX players represent less than 5% of ESO’s PvP population.

BGs and group Cyro probably make up at least 80%.

MagDK isn’t good in 1vX but it’s top-tier for BGs and small group PvP.

As for Magblade vs DK. Unless you’re running a 2h melee build, you don’t really have any options vs a wing spammer since (for reasons known only to ZOS) attacks like swallow soul & crippling grasp are “projectiles”.
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    radarsu wrote: »
    I agree with this list. Magplars are already very op (although underutilised) and are about to see a huge buff to Jesus beam with the reduced cast time and increased damage last patch. Jabs are also now being buffed. Given magplars insane defence, good luck trying to fight one.

Just for the record, I do have a magplar and thought it was op before this patch... and the last patch.
    What setup makes MagPlar op? Please let me know. I tried almost everything (Shacklebreaker, Lich, Soulshine, Cyrodiils Light, War Maiden, Wizards Riposte and Impregnable in various combinations, going for Fortified Brass now) and he is still substantially weaker than my DK without a set (just random things) :(.
    Light Fortified Brass/Transmutation/Shadowrend with a Master Lightning Backbar is the meta Magplar setup . You get the powerful light armor passives along with crazy defenseive stats, 100% uptime on minor maim, a spammable that hits like a truck, and infinite sustain through ~1600 recov and Argopots. Top-teir Magplars using this setup are nigh unkillable unless you’re using a full damage setup.
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For 1vX PvP:

PvE:
    I refer you to Liko.

Stamblade
    Stamden - MagDK
    Magblade
    (insert gap here)
    Magplar
    Stam DK
    Stamsorc
    Stamplar
    Magden
    Magcrafter

Yeh good luck surviving

I’m saying that your assertion that 1vX is the be all and end all of PvP is wrong.

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that 1vX players represent less than 5% of ESO’s PvP population.

BGs and group Cyro probably make up at least 80%.

MagDK isn’t good in 1vX but it’s top-tier for BGs and small group PvP.

As for Magblade vs DK. Unless you’re running a 2h melee build, you don’t really have any options vs a wing spammer since (for reasons known only to ZOS) attacks like swallow soul & crippling grasp are “projectiles”.

I understand that, and I would argue it’s roughly around 1% of the population is 1vXers. However if you took the time to read the very first sentence of my post, I LITERALLY stated my list was for 1vXing. So I’m not sure where your gripe is. I would have to make a separate list for BGs and small group.
    Edited by templesus on October 12, 2018 8:11PM
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Solo PvP: Stamblade is gonna be top 1, Magsorcs and (I dare to say) Magplars are gonna be both very strong aswell

Group PvP: Stamdens, Stamsorcs, HoT Magblades and Magplars are gonna have the most impact

Dueling PvP: Petsorcs, Magblades, MagDKs, Templars and Heavyblades will be all very strong

Trials PvE: Magblades and Magplars will reign, Stamblades will be picked for old content
    Some builds are gonna be purely used for buffs/debuffs or alkosh uptime like StamDKs, Stamplars or Magsorcs
    I dare to call anything else irrelevant :)

Dungeon PvE: lol who cares about that

Edited by TheRealSniker on October 12, 2018 9:22PM