The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

#Weeknights (Grats AD VIVEC!!)

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A list of top 30 players for each campaign could give an idea as to which guilds were actively playing that campaign. From what I understand, Zos are actually quite good at pulling up statistics from the game.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler is there any chance you or Rich Lambert could compile some data for us to see? It would be really interesting and provide some nostalgia for the PvP community.

Vivec/Trueflame/Chillrend March 2015/Thornblade/Wabbajack (most populated campains)

- History of campaign wins / scores
    - List of top 30 players for each faction for each campaign
    - Average population for each faction for each campaign between 2am EST - 2pm EST and 2pm EST - 2am EST

The third one might be a bit harder to do but would be really interesting to see.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    A lot of people are oblivious to what happens outside NA which then creates confusion and false accusations.

So true, Sacred. And even some who claim to play Oceanic seem completely oblivious of not only who they fight against, but who fights on their faction side.
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    No disrespect intended here either. I like and respect you guys and congratulations AD for the win. Come back to DC. We could use TKG in blue again.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #Weekdays
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    No disrespect intended here either. I like and respect you guys and congratulations AD for the win. Come back to DC. We could use TKG in blue again.

Thanks! Miss playing with you guys, was fun back in the days!
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have dawnbreakered everyone in this thread.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When my immovability runs out.

giphy.gif

When I forget to refresh rally.

giphy.gif

When I eat 4x shalks and like 3 2k dawnbreakers dying for the 4th time in 2 minutes.

giphy.gif
    Edited by usmcjdking on September 21, 2018 1:27AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK how many NA primetime guilds would actually plausibly be able to swap to oceanic even if they wanted to.

I can only speak for myself here: I play NA primetime myself and it would take a very special event for me to stay up much past my bedtime or wake up really early in the morning to fight during the Oceanic time slot. I want to win the campaign for EP, but not so much I'm willing to regularly sacrifice sleep for it before going to work, you know?
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 21, 2018 12:24PM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IDK how many NA primetime guilds would actually plausibly be able to swap to oceanic even if they wanted to.

I can only speak for myself here: I play NA primetime myself and it would take a very special event for me to stay up much past my bedtime or wake up really early in the morning to fight during the Oceanic time slot. I want to win the campaign for EP, but not so much I'm willing to regularly sacrifice sleep for it before going to work, you know?

I think that was his point. There are some who keep saying to come to NA prime time as if we Oceanic can easily arrange our rl schedules to do so. Basically it’s just that NA guilds need to quit worrying about what Oceanic guilds do.

No offense intended towards you. I think you understand how silly it really is.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of oceanic and off peak players that still manage to play prime time (myself included) because they are driven enough and the competition is objectively superior.

There is no incentive for prime time guilds to leave prime time.

It's like me wanting to play in the NBA but then writing to them "hey I live in Australia, do you guys mind sending some of your games to my bogan of a hometown so i can participate.......yeah that's right, I'm sure Lebron won't mind the jet lag"

Much respect to guilds like panda force who have acknowledged this and now play earlier despite the strain it must put on their schedules. This determination to test themselves in a more competitive environment is what truly makes them a top tier large scale guild. This dedication to self improvement is definitely worth a mention in a thread like this.

Timezone for most is casual and convenient excuse.

Ohhh i nearly forgot...respect to everyone :)

Edited by Vilestride on September 22, 2018 2:33AM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    It's like me wanting to play in the NBA but then writing to them "hey I live in Australia, do you guys mind sending some of your games to my *** little hometown so i can participate"

Much respect to guilds like panda force who have acknowledged this and now play earlier despite the strain it must put on their schedules. This determination to test themselves in a more competitive environment is what truly makes them a top teir large scale guild. This detication to self improvement is definitely worth a mention in a thread like this.

Well, this is where I'll have to disagree with you. The Japanese guilds in Oceanic have gotten much, much better. It's sorta a shame that others think so little of their talent. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. It's best for NA to worry about their timezone and Oceanic to worry about theirs. Why NA players care so much about what goes on in Oceanic is beyone me?
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    We have plenty of good talent on SEA timezone. It's a shame some players don't see this. You don't need to revolve your life around NA schedule if you are in SEA. Play on SEA and enjoy the quality it has to offer, better still play on SEA and help it grow and develop further as a competitive timezone that all SEA players can enjoy. It's the least someone who lives in SEA can do. Support your local teams!
    Edited by Sacredx on September 22, 2018 1:11AM
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    It's like me wanting to play in the NBA but then writing to them "hey I live in Australia, do you guys mind sending some of your games to my *** little hometown so i can participate"

Much respect to guilds like panda force who have acknowledged this and now play earlier despite the strain it must put on their schedules. This determination to test themselves in a more competitive environment is what truly makes them a top teir large scale guild. This detication to self improvement is definitely worth a mention in a thread like this.

Well, this is where I'll have to disagree with you. The Japanese guilds in Oceanic have gotten much, much better. It's sorta a shame that others think so little of their talent. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. It's best for NA to worry about their timezone and Oceanic to worry about theirs. Why NA players care so much about what goes on in Oceanic is beyone me?

If I had to guess, NA players care about Oceanic because we're all in the same campaign.

Just like the Oceanic players have to deal with the score that happens during the very competitive NA primetime, NA players have to deal with the score that happens during the Oceanic hours, regardless of whether or not that time zone is competitive. That's true for all factions, no matter who's the superior force on in that timeslot.

We're all in the same campaign and all competing for the same scoreboard, so of course all of who actually care about winning and losing care about what's happening in the other timezones, even when we don't play then.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just like the Oceanic players have to deal with the score that happens during the very competitive NA primetime,

I see. But I still have to disagree with you about the "competitive" you added to NA and didn't add to Oceanic. I suspect that some of the Oceanic / SEA guilds would surprise some of the NA guilds.

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one does not think that competitive should be defined by having the largest number of lag inducing blobtatoes running the latest runawaytilult builds.

Khajiit also doesn't think that twelve people spamming roots and siege at the top of a tower is all that good for their faction's score either. Especially if it's just to kill ungrouped bridge bait.

Oh, and when one side has emp, your side's scrolls, and you're in third place maybe, just maybe, you'd follow Telel's advise on not pushing the guys who have two bars of population at that time.

But then us 'zerglings' have such odd ideas about being sporting and trying to get better at things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyfbN1e2LjQ&t=5s
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Just like the Oceanic players have to deal with the score that happens during the very competitive NA primetime,

I see. But I still have to disagree with you about the "competitive" you added to NA and didn't add to Oceanic. I suspect that some of the Oceanic / SEA guilds would surprise some of the NA guilds.

I used competitive in the sense of the primetime as a whole. During the NA primetime, every faction is poplocked with a lengthy queue and often with more than one organized guild running raids plus PUGs.

Now, if that's consistently true in the Oceanic time zone, sorry.
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    any guild who takes itself seriously should be out there trying to test themselves against the best, and that that challenge isn't going to be found during off peak hours

You're right. They won't find it during my off peak hours.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oceanic time slot is not competitive lol.

There are some decent players. But it is certainly not competitive. If it was competitive you'd be losing a lot more. Whoever brings a guild, wins.
    Edited by usmcjdking on September 22, 2018 3:12PM
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I try and turn up to the 6v6 guild events during primetime which are quite competitive (and less lag) but spend the rest of time in oceanic. There are outnumbered fights to be had it's just really inconsistent, and pop has reaaallly droped the past couple of weeks on #weekdays.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    or here is another. You're right NA is very competitive. The lag is OP. Everybody enjoys the competitive slideshow with skilful gameplay decided by the server choosing to register your keys or not. ;)
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or here is another. You're right NA is very competitive. The lag is OP. Everybody enjoys the competitive slideshow with skilful gameplay decided by the server choosing to register your keys or not. ;)

Also the competition to see who logs back in the fastest when you get disconnected approaching a 3-way faction-stacked keep fight. :smiley:
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

For once I have to agree with you 100%. Lag is certainly not the main factor that decide who win or lose but does change the way things go quite frequently. ZOS, give me 12v12 / 16v16 lag free instances of customizable pvp before it's too late.

Cyrodiil looked nice from the start but you have to realize that it's not going anywhere at this point with those terrible performances. Bring all the new content that you like, all the "bandaid" fixes a.k.a releasing new towns, outposts, destructable bridges and mile gates in an attempt to spread out people. The main problem remains that the server cannot handle that many people online at once, including organized groups, zergs and all.

As long as ZOS will stay stubborn about not putting the resources to fix the lag, not reducing the population cap or not releasing different instances of customizable pvp, the real battlegrounds, not arenas, the Pvp in this game will keep going downhill until a real new mmo comes out and works out.
    Edited by frozywozy on September 24, 2018 10:26AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed a great deal of baiting and unnecessary comments from this thread. Please keep this discussion civil and free of personal attacks.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #weekdays

4ah9blS.jpg
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    We've removed a few more comments. Keep it constructive please.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post