The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

#Weeknights (Grats AD VIVEC!!)

• steggy
    steggy
    ✭✭
    milllaurie wrote: »
    I would like to thank bzlm guild, it's leader Saras and other officers for being the much needed COMMON SENSE on the battlefield and on the map.
    Thank you for not becoming a ball group, or this new meta: stamden-swift-towerLoS-timedburst group.
    Keeping it teamwork based, friendly, honorable guild is the best accomplishment.

Thank you, AD special forces. ;)

ball groups are extremely team work based my good chum
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭

NA ~ Izanerys (NB/Templar/Sorc): Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)

Ah you've got your guildtag on Iz, well done. *clap clap*
    Edited by Flake on September 15, 2018 1:38AM
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Flake wrote: »
    From a TKG perspective, we don't normally play the map, but in this instance we had too. The amount of toxic tells we received about how we fight no one, to how we just pvpdoor was pretty amusing. Well, unfortunately in this case, we decided to prove a point.

Remind me again who are the toxic players claiming that you were not able to flip the map? All I can remember is TKG defending themselves saying that EP had strong groups running at that time. The Dawning and company.

I don't remember anybody trash talking you guys about not being able to flip the map around. I don't remember one time since the game got released that AD did not have the Oceanic forces to flip the map yellow every night except once. When Dracarys decided to make yellow toons to help the balance a few months ago.

The problem in my opinion is not the fact that you guys decide to have open field fights instead of playing the map.

1) There should be a system in place, some kind of dynamic population and scoreboard balancing
    2) Organized groups / guilds members that play during off hours of the timezone of the server they're on should pick a faction with nearly no opposition during the time frame they decide to get on
    3) Otherwise, organized groups / guilds members that live 90% in the same country / continent should either play during the primetime of the server they're on or play on their own server

I think in the end there is a frustration from TKG (who I haven't played with for months FYI) about comments from players that they backdoor or don't have competition. I know from my experience that this just isn't the case and there was video proof. The second line of proof is that when they did focus on winning the campaign this was the result. But what it boils down to is emotions run high and people get annoyed when they lose. Then make statements like 'just change your server unless your in primetime' or 'well our guild doesn't get hate tells about another guild so it must not happen'. This is a shame especially from members of guilds we have previously had a good relationship with. This is open world pvp and the game changes month to month. If you are under the impression that TKG wins in a low pop time zone then why not take your own advice and switch to that time zone in YOUR off hours and come fight them.
    Edited by KamoChameleon on September 15, 2018 1:46AM
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭
    3-4 hours of gameplay a day hardly wins a campaign overall... but alas well played to all AD

and let the salt flow....
    Edited by Ashnunn on September 15, 2018 1:46AM

CP 561
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    Great job to all this campaign. EP was 2k in the lead when TKG decided to play the map. AD ended up winning by 1k, a 3k turnaround!

EP has been winning campaigns month after month so we decided to test the theory of what happens if we play for points instead of pvping guilds.

The result speaks for itself.

Quite.

This means I dont have to hear anymore AD complaining about how they lose campaigns when they don't wanna play the map for points because they just want good fights, right?

Oh wait, AD's April victory didn't stop the whine threads either. Oh well, I guess I can hope.
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-4 hrs? when there is 700-800 point swings in a short period maybe you cant say that 3/4 hour period won the campaign but it sure made it impossible for the other factions to realistically catch up. So when that happens several times a week....how can those people involved seriously say they have competition?
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭
    Hypernatraemia is a high concentration of sodium in the blood. Early symptoms may include a strong feeling of thirst, weakness, nausea, and loss of appetite. Severe symptoms include inability to handle a campaign loss to AD.

CP 561
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Always have guild tabard on when I'm playing in a guild group. If I'm solo or duo / zerg surfing I usually don't so that people don't have a hard time telling if they are fighting a drac group or not.

Seems to be ineffective for some players comprehension though I guess :\
    From a TKG perspective, we don't normally play the map, but in this instance we had too. The amount of toxic tells we received about how we fight no one, to how we just pvpdoor was pretty amusing. Well, unfortunately in this case, we decided to prove a point.

Remind me again who are the toxic players claiming that you were not able to flip the map? All I can remember is TKG defending themselves saying that EP had strong groups running at that time. The Dawning and company.

I don't remember anybody trash talking you guys about not being able to flip the map around. I don't remember one time since the game got released that AD did not have the Oceanic forces to flip the map yellow every night except once. When Dracarys decided to make yellow toons to help the balance a few months ago.

The problem in my opinion is not the fact that you guys decide to have open field fights instead of playing the map.

1) There should be a system in place, some kind of dynamic population and scoreboard balancing
    2) Organized groups / guilds members that play during off hours of the timezone of the server they're on should pick a faction with nearly no opposition during the time frame they decide to get on
    3) Otherwise, organized groups / guilds members that live 90% in the same country / continent should either play during the primetime of the server they're on or play on their own server

I think in the end there is a frustration from TKG (who I haven't played with for months FYI) about comments from players that they backdoor or don't have competition. I know from my experience that this just isn't the case and there was video proof. The second line of proof is that when they did focus on winning the campaign this was the result. But what it boils down to is emotions run high and people get annoyed when they lose. Then make statements like 'just change your server unless your in primetime' or 'well our guild doesn't get hate tells about another guild so it must not happen'. This is a shame especially from members of guilds we have previously had a good relationship with. This is open world pvp and the game changes month to month. If you are under the impression that TKG wins in a low pop time zone then why not take your own advice and switch to that time zone in YOUR off hours and come fight them.
    Kamo I know you haven't played for a long time and may be unaware of the recent situations. I would love it if you would post the video proof, I miss your videos :). People have complained about TKG capping with organised raids vs no other guild competition and on a higher population faction the map for the last couple of campaigns(see here). All that you proved is the point of every person posting about TKG PVDing.
    Lets not forget that it was some TKG members started the *** posting on the previous forum thread. Which some apologised for and some did not.

There is also a difference between players coming to pvp with the 'rest of the population' during the servers main population primetime ( for example coming on a daytime / afternoon during one weekend for AUS players) vs expecting people to stay up until 4/5 am to fight when there are no other guilds online.

That being said, you are more than welcome to keep enjoying fights in your timezone whatever those fights may be, every guild is free to choose the challenge level they wish to participate in.
    If you want some guilds and challenging fights its on you guys to seek that, not upon your rivals to provide it at an off-peak time to suit you. But if you don't then why get upset when people point out the facts of the map, population and lack of guilds?
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 15, 2018 2:13AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭

Always have guild tabard on when I'm playing in a guild group. If I'm solo or duo I usually don't so that people don't have a hard time telling if they are fighting a drac group or not.

Ah my mistake thinking a solo or duo was a Drac group ;)
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭

There is also a difference between players coming to pvp with the 'rest of the population' during the servers main population primetime ( for example coming on a daytime / afternoon during one weekend for AUS players) vs expecting people to stay up until 4/5 am to fight when there are no other guilds online.

I guess disrespecting the Oceanic/SEA guilds on DC and EP comes easy for you. Oh hang on, they not on during NA... ahhhh ;)
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought there was only one AD guild, DKTKNi
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

From a TKG perspective, we don't normally play the map, but in this instance we had too. The amount of toxic tells we received about how we fight no one, to how we just pvpdoor was pretty amusing. Well, unfortunately in this case, we decided to prove a point. #Weeknights, #Weekdays or whatever garbage the opposition likes to spew on these forums only just proves that if we wanted to ruin everyone's fun we could, it's a fact, but we choose not too. We don't need salty non-oceanic timezone guilds telling us how we play the game. We like the fights, and the opposition that are not totally *** know they exist.

..I..

I'm glad you proved otherwise to all those who doubted that oceanic gameplay for a guild your size was without challenge by flipping the map completely one colour each night. You really showed them!

What were you doing? Farming pugs at milegates and in resource towers? At least npc guards have negates.

I wasn't there is what I was doing. I traded out oceanic gameplay for prime time gameplay over a year ago so I could actually get some good guild vs guild action.

Funnily enough I spent 3 nights playing for blue last week because I was assured there were some oceanic blue guilds rolling around.......turns out there wasn't. Guess I'll stick to prime time :P
    Edited by Vilestride on September 15, 2018 2:34AM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the salt wasn't enough for some, then kindly exit the ring.

BJrmvJ8.gif
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nimbli wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    EP spent more time arguing on zone the past couple of weeks than taking care of business. We'll see if EP learned their lesson.

DC came out strong in the beginning and worked hard all campaign; good to see DC getting back in the race.

DC PVDoor'd behind EP while AD was preoccupied defending tri-keeps against EP - even when EP holds a DC scroll and AD was de-emp'd. Sniped AD behind Drac who exclusively pushes yellow.

Ya'll obsessed with AD.

Everyone gets double teamed sometimes.

AD seems to think EP and DC don't fight but considering how often EP holds Bleakers and Ales even while losing BRK, the map would say otherwise.
  • Zene
    Zene
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the carry.
    PC - NA@Zene-sanTEN lNCHES UNBUFFED
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    I love all the excuses coming in. Some people will do anything to justify a loss. The bottom line is that AD has won and there is nothing to take that fact away.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭

Always have guild tabard on when I'm playing in a guild group. If I'm solo or duo / zerg surfing I usually don't so that people don't have a hard time telling if they are fighting a drac group or not.

Kamo I know you haven't played for a long time and may be unaware of the recent situations. I would love it if you would post the video proof, I miss your videos :). People have complained about TKG capping with organised raids vs no other guild competition and on a higher population faction the map for the last couple of campaigns(see here). All that you proved is the point of every person posting about TKG PVDing.
    Lets not forget that it was some TKG members started the *** posting on the previous forum thread. Which some apologised for and some did not.

That being said, you are more than welcome to keep enjoying fights in your timezone whatever those fights may be, every guild is free to choose the challenge level they wish to participate in.
    If you want some guilds and challenging fights its on you guys to seek that, not upon your rivals to provide it at an off-peak time to suit you. But if you don't then why get upset when people point out the facts of the map, population and lack of guilds?

Seems like we are in agreement on nearly all things.

Firstly, if your argument is that people should play in the timezone that they prefer and it's not up to others to change timezones to fit another persons opinions then that was entirely the point I was making and replying too. Which was if someone is going to complain that another group shouldn't play at a time because they don't like it why don't they take their own advice and switch to counter said team. Claiming someone else should change their timezone, but you don't have to because of reasons, is a bit of a double standard.

Secondly, if people are making inflammatory posts and then getting shocked when they get the reply they were trying to seek in the first place - then yeah that is beyond stupid. So I agree with you on that too. It also only acts to band people together and cause unnecessary tensions.

I would love to come back. Plan on it at some stage. Just busy with work related content:)

Edited by KamoChameleon on September 15, 2018 4:01AM
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Ad won, thanks for the gold and chests with jewelry :D
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    I really wouldn't be laughing at others for their 'excuses' if I were you...

So what you would be sad if you were me? That's one sad story, hope you get well soon.
    Edited by Sacredx on September 15, 2018 5:36AM
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love all the excuses coming in. Some people will do anything to justify a loss. The bottom line is that AD has won and there is nothing to take that fact away.

Congrats on the win!
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

Congrats on the win!

Thanks Elong. And thanks to all who participated.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sensitive satoris everywhere
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Congrats on the win!

It's been a blast. And a very close campaign up until the last 2 days. DC managed to pull 2k points back on EP in the last week and it's been a pleasure to watch them grow into trying to play the map more strategically. A long way to go yet but hopefully in my new home amongst the Covenant I can celebrate a win soon too.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Congrats on the win!

It's been a blast. And a very close campaign up until the last 2 days. DC managed to pull 2k points back on EP in the last week and it's been a pleasure to watch them grow into trying to play the map more strategically. A long way to go yet but hopefully in my new home amongst the Covenant I can celebrate a win soon too.

Sounds pretty cool, Elong. It’s been such a pleasure to see AD’s mood picking up throughout the campaign. One of the posters was correct that a lot of credit can be given to everyone on AD. There’s been a lot more teamwork and better communication in zone. Not perfect, but much improved.

I hope that DC continues to grow. Props to them pulling off a second place win. Soon to be first I hope.
  • Kickimanjaro
    Kickimanjaro
    ✭✭✭
    It was a fun month, well played all.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    My takeaway from this glorious win... if you promise AD enough crispy bacon, they'll go through hell and back to win.

Congrats AD, free bacon for everyone !
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Crazytalk
    Crazytalk
    ✭✭
    Always can count on the forums to be full of spirited debating can’t we? XD Happy to see AD get this win and thanks to all that really put their best foot forward to make it happen. I only wish I could have played more as AD is a really fun faction to play on! The pugs are so RP it’s hilarious. I’d love to see a stronger EP and DC oceanic presence moving forward and though I won’t speak for TKG I have a pretty funny feeling they would love to see EP and DC players take initiative and better organize what they have at that hour rather than complain about their choice to stay less organized and blame TKG for existing. Errr... something like that...

Cheers,

Abah
    Abah
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean we can finally stop making threads about the Purple Alliance, the unfair geography that burdens AD, how there are no dedicated or quality groups/people that are interested in winning campaigns on AD, or the other various tinfoil hat nonsense?

Next patch's map should be more balanced. As is, it is still a bit unfavorable due to easy back keep access. Whether you like it or not, it does happen. It is much easier to do an incursion into AD back keeps for EP than it is for AD to do the same to EP.

Anyways, I did not expect the win. Thought it was gonna be EP again. Nice job being active between prime times. :+1:
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Next patch's map should be more balanced. As is, it is still a bit unfavorable due to easy back keep access. Whether you like it or not, it does happen. It is much easier to do an incursion into AD back keeps for EP than it is for AD to do the same to EP.

But there isn't just two factions on the map though.

EP can get to ADs easy.
    AD can to DCs easy.
    DC can get to EPs easy.

Which is why the following is common sight,

Kingscrest 17/20 DC siege
    Bloodmayne 10/20 EP siege
    Rayles 10/20 AD siege ( not so much these days )
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys ruined like 2 weeks of morning pvp for me :'(

Was a fun campaign tho congrats to all involved and especially ad for gutting out the win.