The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

#Weeknights (Grats AD VIVEC!!)

Flake
Flake
✭✭✭
I think a big congrats is in order for AD for winning the latest Vivec campaign.

It was a tremendous group effort, from all the solo individuals, duos, small groups to ball groups. A job well done.

Throughout the campaign not only was AD constantly being double teamed by DC and EP, but they managed to come from dead last to first... TWICE!

To the other factions, well the next campaign is just around the corner. From the guilds that fought with honour, to the others that hid by hiding their guild tags. It was a lot of fun.

From a TKG perspective, we don't normally play the map, but in this instance we had too. The amount of toxic tells we received about how we fight no one, to how we just pvpdoor was pretty amusing. Well, unfortunately in this case, we decided to prove a point. #Weeknights, #Weekdays or whatever garbage the opposition likes to spew on these forums only just proves that if we wanted to ruin everyone's fun we could, it's a fact, but we choose not too. We don't need salty non-oceanic timezone guilds telling us how we play the game. We like the fights, and the opposition that are not totally *** know they exist.

So once again, a big congratulations to AD for the WIN, it's well deserved. In closing, I leave you a present from a lovely person on the opposition:

qglnQsp.jpg

..I..
Edited by Flake on September 14, 2018 3:41PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well done AD!

1402509160198.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least EP didn't win.
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    #"goodfights"

uJ3TOru.gif

DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy end for the campaign that was competed. Big thumbs up for TKG for leading the way during their time frame. AD did well altogether. Many guilds and persons were helpful. Was funny to notice that fellow AD joined in random skirmishes all around the map. Team spirit was really high this time.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Yirmeyahu
    Yirmeyahu
    ✭✭✭
    If I had a 20-man (plus ~20 zone PUGs) that could roll the map every morning while the other 2 factions are at one to two bar population, I'd probably have done it too. Manipulation & cheese are the meta across the board in ESO anymore. So, congrats indeed AD.
    Edited by Yirmeyahu on September 14, 2018 4:17PM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [nevermind]
    Edited by Sharee on September 14, 2018 4:18PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean we can finally stop making threads about the Purple Alliance, the unfair geography that burdens AD, how there are no dedicated or quality groups/people that are interested in winning campaigns on AD, or the other various tinfoil hat nonsense?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yirmeyahu wrote: »
    If I had a 20-man (plus ~20 zone PUGs) that could roll the map every morning while the other 2 factions are at one to two bar population, I'd probably have done it too. Manipulation & cheese are the meta across the board in ESO anymore. So, congrats indeed AD.

That's how basically every campaign has been won since the start of the game, are we really going to complain about it only now that AD got one?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to thank bzlm guild, it's leader Saras and other officers for being the much needed COMMON SENSE on the battlefield and on the map.
    Thank you for not becoming a ball group, or this new meta: stamden-swift-towerLoS-timedburst group.
    Keeping it teamwork based, friendly, honorable guild is the best accomplishment.

Thank you, AD special forces. ;)
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am AD and this was my first full 30 day campaign. Thanks to everyone who helped make my first campaign a win :) Good times!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

That's how basically every campaign has been won since the start of the game, are we really going to complain about it only now that AD got one?

Yes?

No but seriously. Congrats. I was wondering how it would end as last I was on everything was neck and neck on all 3 factions the beginning of the week before I got busy. Thats as healthy of a campaign as you can ask for.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I thought "manipulation and cheese" was the name of ESO's PvP...Damn, guess I was wrong!
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #weekdays
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    People can complain about TKG taking the map in the morning, but that small window didn't win the campaign, AD rallying in the evenings and defending well played a big part, it was great to see AD coordinating in zone and responding.

To the guy who said it was a close camp, you're right, it's the closest I've seen... Well played to everyone.

Edit: I don't want people to think I'm taking any props from TKG Lord knows they pulled AD out of that hole, I just want to confirm that the primetime AD were on point with defense and recovery.
    Edited by courier on September 14, 2018 7:57PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it had to do with 2 EP guilds going DC (thats what i heard)I wouldn’t know, this is my first time homing vivec and not only did we win but it was within like 1k from 1st to last place

At one point within the last few days it was only a few hundred apart..truly was the most fun I’ve had ingame for a while
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, is TKG that guild that plays when everyone is at work, with family, traveling, and or hanging with friends? I thought they were on DC???? :no_mouth: Sorry, been gone a while and still catching up.
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • VeiledCriticism
    VeiledCriticism
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean we can finally stop making threads about the Purple Alliance, the unfair geography that burdens AD, how there are no dedicated or quality groups/people that are interested in winning campaigns on AD, or the other various tinfoil hat nonsense?

ScvTI1d.gif
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on winning, AD!

Anyone catch the score? Who got 2nd and 3rd?
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cheers to AD and Salt to everyone! May this salt purify the map for the next campaign!

22CexmH.jpg
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flake wrote: »

From a TKG perspective, we don't normally play the map, but in this instance we had too. The amount of toxic tells we received about how we fight no one, to how we just pvpdoor was pretty amusing. Well, unfortunately in this case, we decided to prove a point. #Weeknights, #Weekdays or whatever garbage the opposition likes to spew on these forums only just proves that if we wanted to ruin everyone's fun we could, it's a fact, but we choose not too. We don't need salty non-oceanic timezone guilds telling us how we play the game. We like the fights, and the opposition that are not totally *** know they exist.

..I..

I'm glad you proved otherwise to all those who doubted that oceanic gameplay for a guild your size was without challenge by flipping the map completely one colour each night. You really showed them!

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This was the score with 15 minutes to go, I think the last eval had happened.

AD: 59212
    DC: 57816
    EP: 57729

As DC, I'd like to say good game EP, it was a nail biter!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

This was the score with 15 minutes to go, I think the last eval had happened.

AD: 59212
    DC: 57816
    EP: 57729

As DC, I'd like to say good game EP, it was a nail biter!

Thanks!
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything was stacked against us!

Both EP and DC exploited the low pop bonus but this did not deter AD.

AD even lost one of their best group leaders from DK but we held on strong! Against all odds AD are victorious once again.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The fact they pvdoored half the time is how they got the score. Taking all the keeps and scrolls when there was little to no opposition. Then you bananas wonder why DC and EP gang up on ya.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From a TKG perspective, we don't normally play the map, but in this instance we had too. The amount of toxic tells we received about how we fight no one, to how we just pvpdoor was pretty amusing. Well, unfortunately in this case, we decided to prove a point.

Remind me again who are the toxic players claiming that you were not able to flip the map? All I can remember is TKG defending themselves saying that EP had strong groups running at that time. The Dawning and company.

I don't remember anybody trash talking you guys about not being able to flip the map around. I don't remember one time since the game got released that AD did not have the Oceanic forces to flip the map yellow every night except once. When Dracarys decided to make yellow toons to help the balance a few months ago.

The problem in my opinion is not the fact that you guys decide to have open field fights instead of playing the map.

1) There should be a system in place, some kind of dynamic population and scoreboard balancing
    2) Organized groups / guilds members that play during off hours of the timezone of the server they're on should pick a faction with nearly no opposition during the time frame they decide to get on
    3) Otherwise, organized groups / guilds members that live 90% in the same country / continent should either play during the primetime of the server they're on or play on their own server
    Edited by frozywozy on September 15, 2018 12:22AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP spent more time arguing on zone the past couple of weeks than taking care of business. We'll see if EP learned their lesson.

DC came out strong in the beginning and worked hard all campaign; good to see DC getting back in the race.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

..I..

I'm glad you proved otherwise to all those who doubted that oceanic gameplay for a guild your size was without challenge by flipping the map completely one colour each night. You really showed them!

What were you doing? Farming pugs at milegates and in resource towers? At least npc guards have negates.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    proves that if we wanted to ruin everyone's fun we could, it's a fact, but we choose not too...
    We don't need salty non-oceanic timezone guilds telling us how we play the game. We like the fights, and the opposition that are not totally *** know they exist.

Just gonna leave this here :trollface:

30.png
    Y8xJsQrXQ9qGs0dXlsakUg.png

To the other factions, well the next campaign is just around the corner. From the guilds that fought with honour, to the others that hid by hiding their guild tags.
    giphy.webp
    Must be nice to imagine the pugs you are fighting are actually all in guild group raids hiding their tabards.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Great job to all this campaign. EP was 2k in the lead when TKG decided to play the map. AD ended up winning by 1k, a 3k turnaround!

EP has been winning campaigns month after month so we decided to test the theory of what happens if we play for points instead of pvping guilds.

The result speaks for itself.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • nimbli
    nimbli
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    EP spent more time arguing on zone the past couple of weeks than taking care of business. We'll see if EP learned their lesson.

DC came out strong in the beginning and worked hard all campaign; good to see DC getting back in the race.

DC PVDoor'd behind EP while AD was preoccupied defending tri-keeps against EP - even when EP holds a DC scroll and AD was de-emp'd. Sniped AD behind Drac who exclusively pushes yellow.

Ya'll obsessed with AD.