The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.1

• DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Strife: The animation from this ability and its morphs now plays faster, which should make it easier to weave with Light Attacks."

Very nice :) Now just revert the cost increase <3
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JFC guys. For as long as ever the first week has been game breaky bug fixes.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Franieck wrote: »
    When can we expect a character copy in EU servers? Why aren't they done at the same time as NA?

EU character copy will be in 2 weeks (on May 7).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    Thanks for the update

Magicka Wardens remain the same below par level for now. Hopefully something next week...

Can't say I'm surprised. What a joke. Thanks for nothing ZOS. Guess I'll level a nightblade to gank people now.

The same for me. Rollerblade or StreakSorc to win.

to win what? u like to gank? for sure run a stamblade or overloadsorc. You like to do something else than gank dont run stamblade.
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, don't forget as stated in the very first paragraph, you'll begin seeing some balance adjustments next week at the earliest. This patch is mainly bug fixes.

You might want to make this its own announcement and sticky it to the top of the PTS forum
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ErMurazor wrote: »
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    Thanks for the update

Magicka Wardens remain the same below par level for now. Hopefully something next week...

Can't say I'm surprised. What a joke. Thanks for nothing ZOS. Guess I'll level a nightblade to gank people now.

The same for me. Rollerblade or StreakSorc to win.

to win what? u like to gank? for sure run a stamblade or overloadsorc. You like to do something else than gank dont run stamblade.

Are you insinuating stamblade is bad in cyrodiil? What game are you playing?
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost in Translation: Fixed an issue that kept the visual effects from displaying properly during the major confrontation of the quest (no spoilers!).
    SPOILLLLERSS
    Strife: The animation from this ability and its morphs now plays faster, which should make it easier to weave with Light Attacks.
    So the gods have heard our pleas finally!
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild

Fighters Guild

Silver Leash (Silver Bolts morph): Fixed an issue where dodging the projectile from this morph would cause it to visually float in midair.

I was sure I sent in a bug report for the other issue on this, but no fix mentioned - it continues to pull even with CC immunity. Didn't test yet this week to see if fixed and forgot to mention, but last week you could just keep backing up and silver leash pulling a mob to you over and over until it was dead.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the healthy offering skill is buggy, animation gets caught to where it looks like ur channeling the ability
    at a place nobody knows
  • JohnStorm
    JohnStorm
    ✭✭✭
    When can we expect the barswap bugs of the special weapons (master, maelstrom, asylum) to be fixed? Like the one for the asylum staff where if you barswap animation cancel force pulse, the stacks get consumed but the status effects are not applied...
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    Did i miss it @ZOS_GinaBruno is infused jewelry going to be fixed next week?

This is not good either, some of these traits seem a bit OP, so taking weeks off of testing is not the best idea. Was really hoping this would be fixed today.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix the bug with infused jewelry trait next patch. It's infuriating not being able to test properly.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, did I miss it? Or was there a fix for Rapid Man. dismounting you and weapon swapping dismounting you?
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • Manzarken
    Manzarken
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to testing the new strife animation!
    I play DPS! Heal and tank, wtf is that?

StamDK
    StamBlade
    MagBlade

Cleared all trials in vHM.
    Tick-tock Tormentor - Wolfhunter
  • Tempestwrath
    Tempestwrath
    ✭✭✭
    This was just a bugfixing patch. Hopefully they adjust 2H weapon damage in the balance patch next week.

For those not in the know or haven't been following the threads,on the current PTS 2H light attacks deal the least damage per swing of any weapon attack in the game, stamina or magicka, but still swing at nearly half the rate of Dual Wield, effectively making an already underpowered skill line (except for just a couple skills in PVP) totally unviable.

Sustained 2H light attack DPS is 40% less than DW, and heavy attacks are even worse on otherwise identical builds. Even an Empowered swing after a Wrecking Blow barely breaks par with an unempowered DW swing.
    Edited by Tempestwrath on April 23, 2018 6:22PM
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good QoL stuff
  • Vladdermuis
    I mightve read over it, and sorry if i did but...Did not see anything about rapid maneuver would dismount you, just like barswapping would.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staying optimistic for magden pvp and pve dps buffs... please don’t prove me wrong with 4.0.2
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no removal of the Pyandonean motif pieces from the crown crates? What a disappointment. You are losing loyal players (and their money) because of that.
  • Hyzock
    Hyzock
    ✭✭✭
    This is gonna be another week of PTS wasted if the infused jewelry trait isn't fixed.
    PC EU - Frank the Potato - Stam DK
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please fix the Warden's Animal Companion Ultimate. Sometimes enemy can see the bear even while in sneak so that cause detection by enemy. Bring leap or charge animation to bear for make it better ultimate completely useless.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WW light attack fix? Hello?
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope next week you fix the bug where Templars aren't as good as other classes
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZOS, Please.

Make Debilitate a Healer Morph. It doesn't matter that it refunds the full cost if you kill the enemy, it's still a garbage skill because it doesn't improve your DPS as much as Crippling Blast does on single targets and even in AoE situations, WoE+Path+Sap will kill everything much quicker without having to throw Debilitate to try and get a "free" DoT in. Let it place Minor Lifesteal on the target so that the ability is actually of use to people.

Also, please fix the animation on Malevolent Offering. It locks up your character in its animation, unable to cast any other ability until you dodge and it's really annoying.

#NBHealersmatter
    Argonian forever
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tvpgg7mql8dj.jpg

[*]Fixed a rare issue where holding down the Heavy Attack button would not cause you to perform a Heavy Attack.

It's not that rare. It's on live as for as long as i can remember.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any indication of being able to hide shoulders pieces? Seems like it would be really easy to put in.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for all the pings on additional reported bugs, everyone. We'll make sure these are documented. Also, just got word the Daily Login Rewards system will be enabled later this week - not today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please ZOS, Please.

Make Debilitate a Healer Morph. It doesn't matter that it refunds the full cost if you kill the enemy, it's still a garbage skill because it doesn't improve your DPS as much as Crippling Blast does on single targets and even in AoE situations, WoE+Path+Sap will kill everything much quicker without having to throw Debilitate to try and get a "free" DoT in. Let it place Minor Lifesteal on the target so that the ability is actually of use to people.

Also, please fix the animation on Malevolent Offering. It locks up your character in its animation, unable to cast any other ability until you dodge and it's really annoying.

#NBHealersmatter

this ^

just posted on this thread about the malevolent offering and it's morphs locking you up to where it looks like ur channeling it, annoying, and the minor life steal on debilitate is a very nice idea. also i would like to see some kind of synergy added to refreshing path aswell since we do not have much utlity. #NBHealerfor2years :)
    Edited by rabidmyers on April 23, 2018 6:44PM
    at a place nobody knows
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The Character Template now includes the Psijic Order skill line fully unlocked.
    Does this mean it's no longer possible to test the Psijic Order levelling using a template, and it'll have to be a new Lvl 3 character? What about the questline?
    Edited by Enodoc on April 23, 2018 6:46PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overland bosses nerfed already :frowning:

Well at least it was fun while it lasted.