The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Secret Crown Crates skin

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    new skin? sure. In secret crates definetly not.

^ 2nd
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zos should add a new super cool unique looking skin as a secret reward for the next season of crown crates.

Imagine the the money they would sucker out of people! Possibly enough to permanently fix server issues.

more gambling? nope!!
    Options
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At least the op was upfront with the totally biased poll. Choices are yes, and yes.

So I can't vote, since I'd vote "no".

They already have non-themed items included in the themed clown crates that shouldn't be there. Really don't need to add more.
    Options
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it cold under your bridge at this time of year?!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they could but I️ don’t believe it would go over well if it’s exclusive to crown crates.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO !

But if they add this... and that i see someone wearing this in any town of Tamriel .. the first thing which will come to my mind is " Whoa ,such money wasted, for something which look better than the Vas skin but don't have any merit behind " and not " Whoa this person look awesome "
    Options
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imagine the the money they would sucker out of people! Possibly enough to permanently fix server issues.

Wouldn't happen.
    All the money from scam crate sales goes to fund ZoS's extravagant hot tub pool parties.

Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No... Just NO! Enough with the crown crates.
    OP, you can see from your biased poll just how most of us feel about crown crates.
    But what makes you think ZoS needs money?
    Gave away 1 million dollars in giveaway couple years back.
    Did a 30 sec Superbowl ad right before Morrowind dropped. Cost, about 5 million dollars.
    Zen Media just won a Lawsuit against Facebook and Oculus for 5.2 Billion dollars.

ZoS is FAR from broke. It is the Corporate Suits that control where and how this money is spent, people like Jerry Bruckheimer and Robert Trump.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is so sarcastic it's beautiful.
    Options
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Take my money Zos

Someone finally got it ❤
    Edited by BlazingDynamo on November 12, 2017 7:49PM
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Was it, though? Was it really?
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Take my money Zos
    Cadbury wrote: »

*wooosh*

Anotha one
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

*wooosh*

Anotha one

giphy.gif

Also,
    IBTL
    Edited by Cadbury on November 12, 2017 8:03PM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A hard “no”.
    Options
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

NO

MORE

SECRET ITEMS.

just NO

NO
    MORE
    SECRET
    ITEMS
    IN
    GAMBLING
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I pick option C: No more Crates period.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly enough to permanently fix server issues.

so u think, they are so poor, they couldnt? *g

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Seeing as this thread does not have a real topic to discuss and does not appear to be going anywhere well, we've felt it necessary to close it down. Please keep in mind that these threads are seen as bait and spam, both being against the Forum Rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.