Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Natch potes!!!!

• Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adjusted Alchemy Writs so they require Nirnroot less often.

awesome!

thanks for listening.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the realch nchatch pchotches are upch

tread closed
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    aliyavana wrote: »
    VixxVexx wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno With all these changes compared to the current PTS, any chance we can have NA characters on an updated pts again?

Yep, we plan to do another NA character copy on the PTS in a few weeks.

was the Amaya lake lodge planter mailed to us as it was removed for pc players?

You'll actually find that there will be a planter in that spot that's now a furnishing; you're welcome to move it if you wish, but it's there if you want to keep it too. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    VixxVexx wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno With all these changes compared to the current PTS, any chance we can have NA characters on an updated pts again?

Yep, we plan to do another NA character copy on the PTS in a few weeks.

was the Amaya lake lodge planter mailed to us as it was removed for pc players?

You'll actually find that there will be a planter in that spot that's now a furnishing; you're welcome to move it if you wish, but it's there if you want to keep it too. :)

I really hope at one point that these planters can be crafted / found. Would look nice on an empty balconies and in an outdoor garden, for sure.
    Edited by Ulfgarde on August 14, 2017 2:02PM
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • Croblasta
    Croblasta
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

With the changes to weapon traits and enchantments, do you have any plans to revisit/buff the Maelstrom weapons?

It seems with the changes made this patch, these weapons were indirectly nerfed. For example, the infused trait cooldown reduction doesn't affect these enchants.

Thanks.
  • Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Widowmaker: This Item Set’s proc now drops a spore on the ground in front of you that explodes after 1 second instead of instantly dealing unavoidable damage.

LOL! This set never been too good, but now it went straight into garbage bin. Too bad that bin is already overflowing.

Sets diversity narrowing down with every patch. Ironically every major patch new sets coming out most of them going straight into garbage bin taking several nerfed sets with them. It's like for every 4 new sets there are 6-8 becoming garbage.
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Notes.
    Mundus Stone values and bonuses have been re-tuned with a focus on improving overall diversity. The Lady was upgraded to grant both Spell and Physical Resistance, and The Lover was completely redesigned to grant Spell and Physical Penetration to counteract The Lady and provide greater flexibility in stat choices.

Lol, say it's not just me that thought that sounded really.....naughty :D>:)
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • CalebBlackhand
    CalebBlackhand
    ✭✭✭
    Sindala wrote: »
    From Notes.
    Mundus Stone values and bonuses have been re-tuned with a focus on improving overall diversity. The Lady was upgraded to grant both Spell and Physical Resistance, and The Lover was completely redesigned to grant Spell and Physical Penetration to counteract The Lady and provide greater flexibility in stat choices.

Lol, say it's not just me that thought that sounded really.....naughty :D>:)

It's been said before, on the PTS threads somewhere: The Lover offers better penetration, and the Lady resists :sunglasses:
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    Yngol wrote: »
    Only the weapon you are currently holding will now proc enchantments.
    This resolves some issues where you would cast an ability then weapon swap, and your weapon enchantment would proc from the weapon you weren't currently holding.

Does this affect vma and master enchants? If so this is a huge nerf to be sneaked in

VMA and Master enchants were not affected by the change.
    Edited by ZOS_RichLambert on August 14, 2017 2:26PM
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »

awesome!

thanks for listening.

Hey - out of curiosity, what was the problem with them requiring nirnroot? I'd rather that than columbine/lady smock etc
    Edited by Mureel on August 14, 2017 2:31PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Along with adding a few more Developer Comments and fixing a handful of typos, we made the following changes from the last PTS patch:
    • Reduced the bonus Critical Damage from The Shadow Mundus Stone to 9% from 12%.
    • Reduced Critical Strike Chance from The Thief Mundus Stone to 7% from 11%.
    • Fixed an issue where the Werewolf Transformation ability would end early if it was used after dodge rolling.
    • Removed the change to the Precise trait so it now remains unchanged.
    • Renamed the Prosperous armor trait to Invigorating.
    • Reduced the damage on the Damage Health (Oblivion) weapon enchantment by approximately 36%.
    • Only the weapon you are currently holding will now proc enchantments. This resolves some issues where you would cast an ability then weapon swap, and your weapon enchantment would proc from the weapon you weren't currently holding.
    • Increased the Weapon Critical or Spell Critical rating from Item Set bonus stats by 21%
    • Increased the Weapon Critical Strike rating granted by the Leviathan Item Set to 1924 from 1643.
    • Increased the Spell Critical Strike rating granted by the Mother’s Sorrow Item Set to 1924 from 1643.
    • Fixed an issue where the bonus from the Torug’s Pact item set was modifying the strength and cooldown of poisons.
    • Reduced the Physical Penetration granted by the Twice-Fanged Serpent Item Set’s proc to 860 per stack from 1000.
    • Fixed an issue where the monsters summoned by the Shadowrend and Morkuldin Item Sets would attack sneaking or invisible player characters.
    • Fixed an issue where the debuff applied by the Wizard’s Reposte item set would remove invisibility from your target.
    • Fixed an issue where the cooldown for the Prismatic Weapon enchantment was not being reduced by the Infused trait.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Along with adding a few more Developer Comments and fixing a handful of typos, we made the following changes from the last PTS patch:
    • Reduced the bonus Critical Damage from The Shadow Mundus Stone to 9% from 12%.
    • Fixed an issue where the Werewolf Transformation ability would end early if it was used after dodge rolling.
    • Reduced the damage on the Damage Health (Oblivion) weapon enchantment by approximately 36%.
    • Only the weapon you are currently holding will now proc enchantments. This resolves some issues where you would cast an ability then weapon swap, and your weapon enchantment would proc from the weapon you weren't currently holding.
    • Increased the Weapon Critical or Spell Critical rating from Item Set bonus stats by 21%
    • Increased the Weapon Critical Strike rating granted by the Leviathan Item Set to 1924 from 1643.
    • Increased the Spell Critical Strike rating granted by the Mother’s Sorrow Item Set to 1924 from 1643.
    • Fixed an issue where the bonus from the Torug’s Pact item set was modifying the strength and cooldown of poisons.
    • Reduced the Physical Penetration granted by the Twice-Fanged Serpent Item Set’s proc to 860 per stack from 1000.
    • Fixed an issue where the monsters summoned by the Shadowrend and Morkuldin Item Sets would attack sneaking or invisible player characters.
    • Fixed an issue where the debuff applied by the Wizard’s Reposte item set would remove invisibility from your target.
    • Fixed an issue where the cooldown for the Prismatic Weapon enchantment was not being reduced by the Infused trait.

Thanks for this!

@ZOS_GinaBruno I made a separate thread about this, but can we get an explanation for the Shadow nerf? There isn't any specific mention of why you made this change in the patch notes. I ask because it now looks as though the Warrior stone is far and away the best option for stamina DPS in PVE, with the other stones not coming close to being competitive -- and it seemed to all of us that the point of the HotR changes was to make it so that we didn't run into situations like that anymore.

I get that y'all wanted to prevent Mother's Sorrow + Shadow Stone from becoming the one and only magicka build, and I'm glad about that. But weren't the reductions to the Mother's Sorrow crit bonus enough? Stamina DPS diversity is really hurting now.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    Subversus wrote: »
    Already embracing our new Torug's Pact oblivion overlords I see

Should probably wait for the patch notes before making that call... just saying.

Game of Thrones season 7 episode 4 spoiler!
    Guess I keep it on hidden :D

Haha this made me lulz IRL xD
    EU | PC
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    Hey - out of curiosity, what was the problem with them requiring nirnroot? I'd rather that than columbine/lady smock etc
    @Mureel,
    the issue with Alchemy Writs was that three times out of four (guess, higher than 50% anyway), they required 3 nirnroots instead of 3 Lorkhan's tears - in addition to whatever you had to craft. This meant that you ended up spending a LOT of nirnroot if you were doing crafting on multiple characters, much more than you could ever get back from rewards (and you never get any nirn from alchemy surveys either). Result: nirnroot prices went through the roof, way more expensive than columbine.
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is Radiant Destruction/Oppression fixed with these execute scaling fix? And Puncturing Sweeps?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    @Mureel,
    the issue with Alchemy Writs was that three times out of four (guess, higher than 50% anyway), they required 3 nirnroots instead of 3 Lorkhan's tears - in addition to whatever you had to craft. This meant that you ended up spending a LOT of nirnroot if you were doing crafting on multiple characters, much more than you could ever get back from rewards (and you never get any nirn from alchemy surveys either). Result: nirnroot prices went through the roof, way more expensive than columbine.

Huh, I had sooo mannny nirnroot from flower farming for my pots, I never had that issue at all.

I didn't realise that either, because before I took a break, nirnroot were cheap...I guess they were broken in the meanwhile? I used to be glad when it was nirnroot over lorkhans tears xD
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you forgot
    *Gave Templars major mending and blazing spear stun again.

Im sure that was a typo as well
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."