The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Natch potes!!!!

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The Netch is writting the Netch Potes:

1. all lag in cyro is fixed, spellcrafting will be introduced next patch
2. all cheaters and exploiters received a month ban, next time - permaban
3. housing - all caps have been lifted, are now unlimited - it is 2017, not 1999 you know, we got megaservers, not floppy disks for our servers
4. no more nerfs, we decided to buff all of the unused item sets
5. RNGeezus: undaunted chests no more drop training and prosperous for veteran players - we are sorry for this mistake
6. all of the limited time offer mounts return to crown store - demon wolf mount will be for 200 crowns - special offer
7. we have increased the amount of alchemy reagents by 100 %, new plants and new stuff!!
8. storage was introduced for housing - storage crates can be bougth for in-game gold - there are 1000 pieces crates, 2000 pieces crated and 5000 pieces crates - player can stack unlimited amount of these crates into their houses
9. more interactable furniture was added, all the existing pieces receive their interaction-animation in this patch
10. more character customization options in the character creation screen - at least give us hair color dyeing!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. But find it unlikely
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

3. housing - all caps have been lifted, are now unlimited - it is 2017, not 1999 you know, we got megaservers, not floppy disks for our servers
    5. RNGeezus: undaunted chests no more drop training and prosperous for veteran players - we are sorry for this mistake
    6. all of the limited time offer mounts return to crown store - demon wolf mount will be for 200 crowns - special offer
    7. we have increased the amount of alchemy reagents by 100 %, new plants and new stuff!!
    8. storage was introduced for housing - storage crates can be bougth for in-game gold - there are 1000 pieces crates, 2000 pieces crated and 5000 pieces crates - player can stack unlimited amount of these crates into their houses
    9. more interactable furniture was added, all the existing pieces receive their interaction-animation in this patch
    10. more character customization options in the character creation screen - at least give us hair color dyeing!!

You, for chairman/boss of everyZoSthing. Post nearly maded me cry with happy.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I agree. But find it unlikely

yes, it was more of a "never-gonna-happen-sad-irony" post ;D
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I found the real natch potes

1. we broke 20 new things, should have them fixed by next patch though. (sike)
    2. we added some new crap to the crown store for 5000 crowns
    3. we added some other new crap to the crown store for 10000 crowns
    4. profit?
    5. after 4 years we finally found the problem that was causing long load screens (we're not gonna fix it, just letting you know we found it)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »

yes and I forgot
    11. jewelry crafting (for all existing sets and for all new sets), traitchange and motif change is introduced this patch
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »

yes and I forgot
    11. jewelry crafting (for all existing sets and for all new sets), traitchange and motif change is introduced this patch

*breaks down in floods of happy tears* - take my money.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    o3W4YuY.jpg
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. I've never really understood spell crafting and the need for it.
    2. So many other companies are doing permabans, why is Zos not doing it?
    3. I wish.
    4. So much this!
    5. I read somewhere that they're working on a token system instead of the RNG *** they've got on the Undaunted chests. It was supposed to be released with Vvardenfell.
    6. No. Limited time offer mounts shouldn't return more than once a year. Instead, they should have a wider variety and enough of this "Now you can get a camel, wolf, horse, deer, bear and a monkey-on-a-swing etc, but made out of Antarctican lava rocks"
    7. Yep.
    8. I agree it would actually incentivize us to get houses. I refuse to buy a house, 'cause what's the point beyond the superficial aesthetics? A training dummy like every other MMO has in every city? *** off.
    9. What 8 said.
    10. This! The current character customization is a disgrace. Everywhere else you meet NPC's with skin tones, hairstyles, clothing etc, not on the character customization spectrum. The vampire tattoos fail hasn't been mentioned in years. I can go on about this all day.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsazMXB.png
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    jy16jb5.jpg

Seriously though, Gina is working on them.... give her some time.
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jy16jb5.jpg

Gina is a God.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patch Notes*
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jy16jb5.jpg

tumblr_nwa68gP6td1rk9ekdo2_r1_500.png

no pressure here, just here for the memes :smiley:

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • kharonkleonib16_ESO
    BlackbirdV wrote: »
    jy16jb5.jpg

Gina is a God.

Yes she is, an evil one too, so watch yourself, praise her the right way, or you'll suffer!
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jy16jb5.jpg

No. :<
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackbirdV wrote: »
    jy16jb5.jpg

Gina is a God.

Yes she is, an evil one too, so watch yourself, praise her the right way, or you'll suffer!

Oh good because I'm literally the Son of Satan so we can get along swimmingly.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    jy16jb5.jpg

Is this the patch you revert the "bot fix from Update 2? Cyrodiil has yet to recover. See the thread below for a reminder.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4420228#Comment_4420228
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This natch potes stuff really triggers me.

It's not even funny. Really, it's not. "Hehe, I switched the first 2 letters around!" You're not clever.

Can we just not say this? Can't we say patch notes like everyone else?

Thanks,

-Me, whose opinion matters
    Edited by Ulfgarde on August 14, 2017 12:05PM
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jy16jb5.jpg

Already embracing our new Torug's Pact oblivion overlords I see
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ulfgarde wrote: »

It's not even funny. Really, it's not. "Hehe, I switched the first 2 letters around!" You're not clever.

Thanks,

But the intentional Spoonerisms...
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks,

fafx63zgxuvvjhd.jpg

• Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    jy16jb5.jpg

just thinking... shouldn't they be ready before you patch the game?? :D
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    jy16jb5.jpg

Wondered how long it would take the peanut gallery to chime in.
    Give it a rest already.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Altemriel for emperor.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pyFY72V.gif
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    Subversus wrote: »

Should probably wait for the patch notes before making that call... just saying.

Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • TheeDopestDope
    TheeDopestDope
    ✭✭✭
    This patch is adding the custom mannequins right? place it in your home and then you can add whatever clothing, jewlery, and weapons to it, then whenever you want to wear a certain set, you just use the mannequin and it equips it instantly. There adding this right? Like in that quest in the Thieves guild quest-line that does this exact thing...........................

@TheeDopestDope PC-NA

DPS/OFFTANK - Stam DK - ~Master Crafter~
    DPS - Stam Blade - ~PvP build~
    DPS - Stam Sorc - ~vMA build~
    HEALZ - Templar - Lowbiee

``Ebonheart Pact forever``

~~Guild Leader of TheeDopestGuild~~
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/374102/theedopestguild-newly-founded-guild-pc-na-trading-pve-social#latest

• Drazkyth
    Drazkyth
    ✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    pyFY72V.gif

This, just this.
    PC EU
    British Is Best

Deekus Xerrean
    Ebonheart Pact Grand Overlord

Why so salty?
    QQ Some more
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »

just thinking... shouldn't they be ready before you patch the game?? :D

They have a process that allows the contents of the patch to change while the patch is being deployed. This means that they apparently wait until QA is done before they release the patch notes (sorry... natch potes), just in case there were changes.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks,

66949567.jpg