Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Nidro
    Nidro
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

My Trial Group is running Vet Maw of Lorkhaj on a regular base... (we are on PS4 EU) like 2-3 times weekly.

and there was NO SINGLE RUN where we had no "Screen freeze" since Homestead launch.

Its actually like this:

we enter the room with the first 3 Big Mobs (1 Suneater, 1 sword and shield, 1 bow guy)
    like 50% of the runs we have 1 Screen freeze in this room..

we just go on while that one player is restarting his game...
    we go trough the door, walk up the stairs and start Focus the suneater at the right cliff.

Our tank will pull all the other adds (that come with the suneater) together and we just nuke them.
    afterwards we walk up the hill and AS SOON AS WE START HITTING THE SUNEATER before the First Boss
    4-6 People are ALWAYS getting a freeze. (Its just randomly who get the freeze-screen)
    EVERYTIME we do a vMoL clear - really everytime.

Score runs are absolute impossible with the current state.

When we fight the first Boss we encounter similar Problems.
    Imagine the Boss room now.
    when you enter and turn right there will be 2 cleaning-platforms in line.
    between the second and the third platform people get a freeze Screen - everytime they get close to that wall.

I hope this detailed Information about how this interrupts our fun in playing Trials will help the devs to solve this Problems as fast as possible...

Thanks you in Advande for regarding this!!

Yours Nidro~~

- Champion Rank 1080 -

Argonian Warden Tank - Never-Fights-Alone
    Highelf Sorcereress - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Highelf Templar - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Imperial Dragonknight - Tank - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Khajiit Nightblade - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Redguard Templar - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Darkelf Nightblade - Magicka DD - Voice of Reason
    Imperial Sorcerer - Stamina DD - The Flawless Conquerer
    Redguard Dragonknight - Stamina DD
    Argonian Templar - Healer - Heals-all-Allies -
    Options
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, Please, Please, Please can you fix this on Xbox!!!! I think this trial is awesome and my guild is finally ready to do it on Vet but we cant because we always, always, always disconnect!!! Its a bit stupid as well how you advertise double drops for the thieves guild event in MOL when id doesn't even work!!! I'm not mad, Just Disappointed.
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
    Options
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert will this be fixed soon??
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
    Options
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    Mortehl wrote: »
    Jessica, this is happening in PS4 too :(. Please don't forget about us.

We won't! We're aware that this is also happening on PS4, though it looks like it's to a slightly lesser degree. We're doing a test run to pull data on Xbox One since the issue seems to be happening more frequently on that platform.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Last night:

1 person D.C.d upon entering the second door before anything was even pulled

2 people D.C'd before the first room was cleared

2 disconnects while killing the first boss

We were (miraculously) stable until Rakkat. We had one pull on hard mode before we would literally lose 1-2 people EVERY TIME Rakkat was pulled. We tried hard mode for about 2 hours before we reached our time limit and brought in a couple friends to get their skins.... it was a nightmare. Something that should've taken 5 minutes even with a couple carries took well over an hour because of massive lag and an even higher rate of disconnects.

It's bad on the PS4 too :(

Heeeeeelp!
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Vezuls wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Did you all get enough information?

We did. The developer who participated in the test yesterday got a good amount of info logged. The dev team is going through the logs this week (though most of us are snowed in today.) We'll keep you updated on the progress.
    DPShiro wrote: »
    From our run last night with a developer, he said he got enough information about the issues. So we can only hope for a quick hot fix so we can play again.

It's so broken it's not even funny, when we started 2 people froze in vMoL lobby, 4 others at he first add pull and on the second Sun Eater 8 more froze. Even the developer froze and crashed a few times.

Thanks again to your group and everyone who volunteered to help with this testing!
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Did you all get enough information?

We did. The developer who participated in the test yesterday got a good amount of info logged. The dev team is going through the logs this week (though most of us are snowed in today.) We'll keep you updated on the progress.
    DPShiro wrote: »
    From our run last night with a developer, he said he got enough information about the issues. So we can only hope for a quick hot fix so we can play again.

It's so broken it's not even funny, when we started 2 people froze in vMoL lobby, 4 others at he first add pull and on the second Sun Eater 8 more froze. Even the developer froze and crashed a few times.

Thanks again to your group and everyone who volunteered to help with this testing!

We are happy to help with whatever is needed to get this fixed. Trials is our passion and what we enjoy in this game.

If you or the team need any other info, data etc don't hesitate to contact me, and thanks again for taking this issue seriously.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom That's wonderful to hear. Will this be able to be hotfixed or are we going to have to wait an unspecified amount of time for this to be fixed via patch Sony and Microsoft must approve?
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @ZOS_JessicaFolsom for keeping us updated and making us believe in the dev team again, I am happy to be excited and hopeful, you are clearly putting a lot of effort into fixing this. Me and my whole guild really appreciate it.
    Edited by Orbital on March 14, 2017 6:24PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why bother when it can still be glitched lol
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »

lol Because some people like to raid. lol . . . lol

XBox NA
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

Wow, this guy.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DPShiro @Orbital
    Thanks guys, we owe you this one.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom were you guys looking into PS4 too? We are still having these issues and it makes it unplayable from a competitive standpoint.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

People like you are the reason this games endgame community is dying
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom were you guys looking into PS4 too? We are still having these issues and it makes it unplayable from a competitive standpoint.

Earlier in the thread I'm sure they said ps4 will be dealt with, just Xbox is a lot worse. I wish this could all be over and we can all run for high scores again in our favourite trial :)
    (Please fix hel ra too)
    Edited by Orbital on March 15, 2017 3:21AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. There is always that one d**k.
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on March 15, 2017 3:30AM
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    He is keeping the thread alive by posting so whatever, thanks for the support
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think you all misunderstand my point!

I was aiming my comment at the devs. Why bother fixing vmol when its still glitched and everyone still cheeses it!! exactly the same way as before! they cant even fix that

Options
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 it is such a pain to go to trials aswell. People who think it's less broken are totally wrong.

Hel Ra was awfull to play last night. More than 10 freezes at first boss VMOL everytimes...
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    "Soyez vous -même, les autres sont déjà pris"
    Oscar Wilde

Youtube channel => C'est par ici
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DPShiro @Orbital
    Thanks guys, we owe you this one.

Np, we just want our community to be able to do Trials again :)
    i think you all misunderstand my point!

I was aiming my comment at the devs. Why bother fixing vmol when its still glitched and everyone still cheeses it!! exactly the same way as before! they cant even fix that

It's better to fix the Trial so it can be played as intended again, and ban the ones who are glitching it while working on a permanent fix.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously I just don't care about glitching. If people can glitch, it's because there is something wrong with the dev. If you glitch and get your dro-m'Atra Destroyer like that, it's your problem. It's like people who pay for Maelstrom. Are they banned ? Nope. You just close your access to THL guilds by yourself because everybody know who is a good player and who is not. THL community is very small.

Fixing trials is more important in my opinion.
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    "Soyez vous -même, les autres sont déjà pris"
    Oscar Wilde

Youtube channel => C'est par ici
    Options
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this fixed yet?
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
    Options
  • ThetaSigma
    Heard nothing, it's extremely frustrating.I'd be surprised if they fix it before expansion.
    Options
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People, give them time to analyze the data. If it would have been a simple fix/problem they would have found the bug long ago. ESO is a large and complex piece of software.
    Options
  • ThetaSigma
    It seems as though I'm always waiting with this game whether it's a gear piece I need or bug fixes not being fixed quickly enough. It's been over 2 weeks I couldn't care less if it's a complex piece of software. It's been 2 *** weeks! It's not good enough!
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any update on progress?
    Options
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    Why don't we all just call it a day and play on pc? On a serious note-- fix our trials zos, plox
    Edited by Vuzion on March 16, 2017 3:31PM
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Playing on pc after playing Xbox since launch I'm actually really angry that Xbox players to have so many problems and so little support in the long run. Please fix or refund all our eso plus for all the months maw and orsinium have been broken or for how long molag bol wouldn't spawn in IC.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

We wanted to pass along a small update. We are still actively investigating the logs we got from the test earlier this week, and the related data. We are making progress.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

We wanted to pass along a small update. We are still actively investigating the logs we got from the test earlier this week, and the related data. We are making progress.

Thank you for the update!
    We can't wait to play the best Trial in the game again!
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Today is day 24 of this problem
    I miss vmol and hel ra, aa with a working as intended execute phase.
    I have no idea what playing trials with no lag is like, on PC it looks so nice.
    Anyway thanks for the update.
    Edited by Orbital on March 17, 2017 3:02AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options