The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Online Gamer Logic

Taylor_MB
Taylor_MB
✭✭✭✭✭
Enjoy :)
5Pp0Qh1.png

For context this was after a ~7v7 that went for a minute or so with random players from both alliances arriving at different times.
PvP Defensive Set Comparison
Firestarter MagDK 1vX
- build and gamplay!
LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
- build and gamplay!
ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
- build and gamplay!
Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
My YouTube Chanel

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does he need a reason, tho?
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Does he need a reason, tho?

QaukiHp.png
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess you got exposed.
    Back to zerging, pug!
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Guess you got exposed.
    Back to zerging, pug!

If only that was remotely true, then it would at least make sense :(

Solo 95% of the time with occasional bunching up for defense or choke points.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    so you were trying to get a response out of me for a forum post?
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - gets popcorn ready -

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to the L2P Articles of ESO, subsection 23, The 'Ethics of T-Bagging' states;

"Anyone whom has been 'rekt', may receive 'bags appropriate to the applied level of rekt'ness in order to stimulate the low levels of salt within the desolate PVP community."
    Edited by Turtl3Lov3 on February 17, 2017 4:23AM
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turtl3Lov3 wrote: »
    According to the L2P Articles of ESO, subsection 23, The 'Ethics of T-Bagging' states;

"Anyone whom has been 'rekt', may receive 'bags appropriate to the applied level of rekt'ness in order to stimulate the low levels of salt within the desolate PVP community."

Agreed, and did you lick the salt off his sweatty danglies while he was t-bagging!!

numMnpG.gif

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on February 17, 2017 4:29AM
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turtl3Lov3 wrote: »

Agreed, and did you lick the salt off his sweatty danglies while he was t-bagging!!

Don't you dare get fresh with me boy, I'm the one who does the baggin' 'round here. Smh my head.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »
    so you were trying to get a response out of me for a forum post?

Didn't know it was you actually, otherwise would not have bothered. Been messing around with my UI, not displaying @names currently.

Seeming you are here though, I ask again, why? It is genuinely fun fighting you guys, I'll be the first to admit you are skilled, but why do you have to be such ***? It's not like you are teabgging to show respect, you obviously do it to send a negative message, what's the purpose? I'm an optimistic person and cannot believe your maturity level is stunted at that of a 12 year old and you do it for enjoyment.

Edit: It's actually quite disheartening seeing players you use to respect for their skill acting so childish, my expectations are too high.

Edited by Taylor_MB on February 17, 2017 4:53AM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought the reason behind t-bagging was to trigger people? Since you went to the trouble of making this thread it looks like it worked. :lol:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, some people just get to excited when they finally win a fight.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the reason behind t-bagging was to trigger people? Since you went to the trouble of making this thread it looks like it worked. :lol:

Maybe a little yeah, but why that considered a good thing to do? That seems like a character flaw, not a justifiable purpose.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭

^
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Maybe a little yeah, but why that considered a good thing to do? That seems like a character flaw, not a justifiable purpose.

Triggering people is justification within itself.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it a common human characteristic to search for meaning where there is none ?
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    i guess being bodied by the new found power of mag dk leaps is too much for op to handle wish i took a pic of his floating body.

#LOVEPALACE
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

It's not a good thing to do, kind of disrespectful. I don't ever t-bag personally and it's actually a guild rule in Venatus not to t-bag. Best to just ignore people who t-bag and not give them any attention (don't make a thread about it). The fact they are spending time to t-bag your corpse shows that you must be doing something right. :)
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    The t-baggers point of view
    1. I want to look cool while sitting behind a key board cause I Rekt this fool on a video game
    2. I want to trigger this person because I have the maturity lvl of a 12 yr old

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on February 17, 2017 5:09AM
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These guys would use ''zergling'' as an insult but the moment you stray 10 feet away from your group you get 1 shot by the same guy with 3 proc set
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    1. I want to look cool while sitting behind a key board cause I Rekt this fool on a video game

e94sv.jpg
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭

Typical triggered response.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're not getting t-bagged frequently in cyrodiil, you're probably doing something wrong. For me it's almost like part of the process of dying.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This pic really reminds me of players in PvP.

t-bag-1.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    While we do tolerate a certain amount of trash-talk and razzing on the PVP forums, this thread has gone a bit over the line and has been closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.