The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC BWB

• EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how BWB is gonna be once CP is gone. No more 2-3 invincible players taken on entire groups I hope. There is still the gear advantage.
    mcurley wrote: »
    I've been thinking about the future of my BwB heros now that AS is a CP-free campaign and I'd like to hear from other people who may be in the same spot that I am.

I love the PvP in this game. I have dedicated PvP heros who almost never leave Cyrodiil. They are supported by my PvE heros (mostly crafters and 2 vets who make me the gold I need for materials and such). Since I have a full-time job I like to spend as little time as possible playing my "support" heros so I can dedicate as much of my game-time as possible to PvPing. Obviously this leaves me with a very small amount of CP (120 or so, I'm not positive).

Before the removal of CPs from AS I never even considered moving on to a vet campaign. I was planning to just delete and start my BwB heros over again when they vetted out. Now that AS is an option I'm starting to think twice about it.

I've spent a good amount of time on these heros unlocking skills and learning how to play their individually designed roles. At this point I think just moving them to AS would be the most time-efficient thing for me to do once they vet out.

I should also mention that it is painfully obvious when I engage someone who is still learning how to play the game and who likely does not have any vets yet.

There are many, many skilled players in BwB but wouldn't it make sense for these people to move on to the now CP-free AS when their heros vet out instead of just rerolling in BwB? (Especially with the limited number of character deletions we are allowed).

Would the population of AS provide stronger competition overall than that offered in BwB if more people did this?

Are there other people out there willing to transfer their heros to AS once they vet out of BwB?

What are some of the reasons you would/would not do this?

Im fairly new. So far ive taken a templar through bwb onto vet. Im now going to do it again with DK and move on to the other classes. Not sure if ill move onto Azuras after. I hear vet gear is important and im not interested in grinding dungeons for that. I dont believe in rngeesus. Theyll be eventually removing vet levels anyways and azura and bwb will become one.
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how BWB is gonna be once CP is gone. No more 2-3 invincible players taken on entire groups I hope. There is still the gear advantage.

Im fairly new. So far ive taken a templar through bwb onto vet. Im now going to do it again with DK and move on to the other classes. Not sure if ill move onto Azuras after. I hear vet gear is important and im not interested in grinding dungeons for that. I dont believe in rngeesus. Theyll be eventually removing vet levels anyways and azura and bwb will become one.

VR removal is the next big thing I'm looking forward to... as well as structured PvP that I can queue up for. I love the war and all but I just don't always have time for it.

Regarding the gear gap... can anyone shed a little light on how large this gap is ... say between a Battle Leveled hero in purple gear and a v16 in gold gear?

If the gear doesn't make them any stronger than the pre-TG BwB heros with 501 CP then I can still get on board. I'll take engaging a v16 who is very hard to kill over engaging the newer players on BwB any day.

How about some guilds? Any of you guys willing to move your bulk to AS or would you rather just keep re-rolling until you run out of deletions?
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion, Gear quality doesn't matter as much as gear type. I'm level 30 still wearing level 24 blue hunding's rage and level 20 fiord's and I can still wreck face.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would I be willing to move the bulk of my guild to AS? No, my guild is for new players, to help show them the ropes of pvp. A lot of them dont even have vet characters. Those of us that do, will be playing there some. We are, and will stay as a bwb guild for the most part though. As for the running out of deletions...you dont run out. If you use all three in one day, you will be given one back each day. For example, if you delete three characters today, all you have to do is wait 3 days and you will then have three more. You never run out forever.

Edited by Valen_Byte on March 15, 2016 5:16PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Would I be willing to move the bulk of my guild to AS? No, my guild is for new players, to help show them the ropes of pvp. A lot of them dont even have vet characters. Those of us that do, will be playing there some. We are, and will stay as a bwb guild for the most part though. As for the running out of deletions...you dont run out. If you use all three in one day, you will be given one back each day. For example, if you delete three characters today, all you have to do is wait 3 days and you will then have three more. You never run out forever.

Thanks for the response and for the insight on deletions (love learning new things). It makes sense that new players need some direction. Glad you are providing that for them. See you out there!
    Defialed wrote: »
    In my opinion, Gear quality doesn't matter as much as gear type. I'm level 30 still wearing level 24 blue hunding's rage and level 20 fiord's and I can still wreck face.

And do you think it is the same when facing a v16 who has fully min/maxed gold gear? If so then I can't wait till my NB vets out soon to try AS.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And do you think it is the same when facing a v16 who has fully min/maxed gold gear? If so then I can't wait till my NB vets out soon to try AS.

Hmm that's a good question. I can't say with affirmation that it's a "yes" or "no" but you definitely have a much higher chance compared to last patch. if a vr1 with purple crafted gear fought a vr16 with purple crafted gear the odds would be the same not considering skill level of play. however, vr16 players have access to things new vets don't such as monster sets, agility and willpower jewelry, and maelstrom arena weapons. Yes, you can obtain these at earlier levels but honestly, it's a waste of time if you spend days to obtain them and then out-level them in an a couple of hours.

Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say that it's always nice to see all of you on the battlefield.
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    ~~
    it would make sense but azuras is a pve *** hole besides, zergs are still a thing in azuras, vicious death set did not have the expected impact as an anti-zerg measure so theres really no reaason to do so~ as for CPs it doesnt really matter, people who are genuinely good at pvp will excel regardless of having them or not, theres so many noobs that think cps make a big difference its hilarious

• EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    it would make sense but azuras is a pve *** hole besides, zergs are still a thing in azuras, vicious death set did not have the expected impact as an anti-zerg measure so theres really no reaason to do so~ as for CPs it doesnt really matter, people who are genuinely good at pvp will excel regardless of having them or not, theres so many noobs that think cps make a big difference its hilarious

CP makes a big difference. For example, reds used to pull off some silly shenanigance on bridge. They would literally run past a horde of yellows by themselves, get to the stairs and go around in circles never dying while a dozen yellows wailed on them. Only when a yellow CP twink showed up that could actually do damage to them, would they die.

I've been seeing a lot of reds attempt that bridge shenanigans and they've been falling flat on their face before making it to the stairs. Seen some of them get killed on the stairs and their corpses fall off into the river. Feels so good not having to deal with that crap anymore.
    Edited by EdmundTowers on March 16, 2016 6:00AM
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Sharakor wrote: »

The whole reason I'm talking about AS is because of CPs. The difference between pre and post TG in BwB is extremely noticeable and it's because there are no longer CP twinks massacring groups of new players all over the map. A level playing field is what I like... PvP based on the player's skill with no enhancements based on how long they have played the game. I'm just trying to gage how brutally I will be slaughtered when I vet out.

For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say that it's always nice to see all of you on the battlefield.

Underrated post.

On the topic of making AS the new BWB, I wouldn't count on it. Part of what makes BWB worth playing, IMO, is the lack of stupid skills like meteor lagging the everloving snot of of keep fights (not having proxy everywhere was nice, too, but that's changed). Additionally, AS is more susceptible to invasion from large PvP guilds than BWB.

It could happen, and if no-CP vet campaign is what you want, it's worth trying, but I don't see it, tbh.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing here this week and it's been great. I've been having... dare I say... "fun"?!?! I'll give the reasons for this:

1) No CP
    *insert explicit opinion on CP here* I'll admit that when they first introduced CP I was in the middle of training a new character, which meant I had access to CP (I forget how much but less than average) and I used them. I wanted to accomplish 3 things by using them.

First, I wanted to set the expectation for new players. I think it is an important thing to learn that you will encounter enemies soooo far above you that you will be dumbfounded.

Second, I wanted to prove that CP were stupid especially when used against new players who are having a hard enough time grasping the insanity that Cyrodiil warfare can be.

Lastly it was my best chance at gaining emp, I was first place loser (2nd) when I vetted out lol. So much for that. Nice of them to deinsentivise emperor.

I couldn't believe that CP were allowed. I was racking up 100+ killing sprees in the few hours I could play and couldn't understand how this was over looked. Don't worry, this was the only time I used CP in nonvet, and it was only lasted a long weekend. I prefer the challenge of engaging fights.

2) Naivety
    Yes, naivety. There is a certain beautiful chaos to the movement and strategy of new players that opens up combat and allows people to have fun and engaging fights. I far prefer the prior to the insta-gib, railroading, lagfest that is the vet CP campaigns, even if that's where I cut my teeth. The efficiency that has developed on vet CP campaign is detrimental to the enjoyment of Cyrodiil, unfornately. Also it's too bad there's not a million people playing too, as back when there was an over population things opened up.

3) No Lag
    ZOS has said passives contribute a fair amount to the lag... Good thing they introduced a who system of passives... and SURPRISE! More and worse lag. Now with low levels AND no CP there is also no lag. (I maybe only noticed a minutiae of lag while playing the other night, despite an hour long siege at Ash)

4) Appropriately effective siege

BWB reminds me of the good ol' days (the first year of the game). As someone who has been playing a long time and witnessed the changes I just wanted to stop by and mention that BWB is in a good place.
    Edited by Bazeric on March 16, 2016 8:02PM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice rewards of the worthy have gotten better? It used to be the most useless junk. A green item with the exploration or sturdy trait. Back when I didnt have a crafter and was using gear i bought/looted, i found those lame rewards really annoying.

I went through my rewards after a couple days of pvp and found that all rewards were a minimum blue quality, all part of a set, and had actually useable traits like reinforced, impen, infused, and divines. I also noticed a pattern. All heavy get a health enchant, med get stamina enchant, and light gets magika enchant. Way better than a medium armor piece with magika enchant.

I still decon all of it, though, cuz being able to craft your own is way better. But for new players this is a nice change.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice rewards of the worthy have gotten better? It used to be the most useless junk. A green item with the exploration or sturdy trait. Back when I didnt have a crafter and was using gear i bought/looted, i found those lame rewards really annoying.

I went through my rewards after a couple days of pvp and found that all rewards were a minimum blue quality, all part of a set, and had actually useable traits like reinforced, impen, infused, and divines. I also noticed a pattern. All heavy get a health enchant, med get stamina enchant, and light gets magika enchant. Way better than a medium armor piece with magika enchant.

I still decon all of it, though, cuz being able to craft your own is way better. But for new players this is a nice change.

I noticed this week I received better rewards. I have a ton of Vicious Death items ( blue and purple ). I just wish they would make it where the rewards given are like the items I wear. For example, if I have all med armor on, then I should receive a med item for the reward; the same goes with traits and weapons.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Last night the purple alliance wouldn't stop assaulting AD. Reds constantly sieging Alessia while Blues taking the rest of AD keeps leaving AD with just one keep. And then Blues take ADs scroll and puts it literally on the other side of the map, right on the border with Red, cuz they know its safe there.

I know AD had EMP, but I don't understand why EP are so into being in bed with blue. You never even took Alessia and all you accomplished was letting Blue get ahead in the scoreboard. Who's the real threat here?
    ejHDZif.png

Does EP even want to attempt to win a campaign? How about an orange alliance for once until the score board evens out. Stop being Blues little lapdog.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night the purple alliance wouldn't stop assaulting AD. Reds constantly sieging Alessia while Blues taking the rest of AD keeps leaving AD with just one keep.

...I know AD had EMP, but I don't understand why EP are so into being in bed with blue.

This happens to every alliance all the time, nothing new or surprising about it. Nothing wrong with it either. If you have Emp and are mounting a formidable defense on the last keep, expect to have your trikeeps and scrolls taken. Expect to be pushed by both alliances. Expect to get wrecked on scoring while holding on to just a few keeps.

And I say this as a fellow AD who was also on all last night, trying to hold back the alleged "purple" alliance. Guess what happens when blue has Emp? We push them, red pushes them. When red has emp, blue pushes them, we push them.

There isn't a grand conspiracy in play. Maybe some small, sad conspiracies, but no grand ones.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last night the purple alliance wouldn't stop assaulting AD. Reds constantly sieging Alessia while Blues taking the rest of AD keeps leaving AD with just one keep. And then Blues take ADs scroll and puts it literally on the other side of the map, right on the border with Red, cuz they know its safe there.

I know AD had EMP, but I don't understand why EP are so into being in bed with blue. You never even took Alessia and all you accomplished was letting Blue get ahead in the scoreboard. Who's the real threat here?
    ejHDZif.png

Does EP even want to attempt to win a campaign? How about an orange alliance for once until the score board evens out. Stop being Blues little lapdog.

Are you kidding me?

I play too much to know what goes on at BwB. All week long EP has done nothing but help you guys (AD). The only reason why we even pushed you to the gate was because we were trying to force you away from Allessia for a dethrone. You had a choice protect the scrolls or defend the emp.

I was one of the scroll runners :)

Lets talk about Saturday morning, we had 6 defenders at glade. I get there and noticed EP was guarding the inner to prevent us from protecting the scroll. I get inside Glade.. and guess who is on the flag? AD. AD took the keep and let EP have their scoll.

AD/EP work together to often, more than likely because they hate the fact that DC is the best alliance. We don't need a 40 man group to be productive.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 17, 2016 6:53PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharakor wrote: »

The whole reason I'm talking about AS is because of CPs. The difference between pre and post TG in BwB is extremely noticeable and it's because there are no longer CP twinks massacring groups of new players all over the map. A level playing field is what I like... PvP based on the player's skill with no enhancements based on how long they have played the game. I'm just trying to gage how brutally I will be slaughtered when I vet out.

ejHDZif.png

If you have Emp, expect both sides to push you until you are dethroned... If Roe is the last keep AD holds and DC is pushing it, we will attack Fare, or Blackboot or Bloodmayne. Just tactics, sir.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

If you have Emp, expect both sides to push you until you are dethroned... If Roe is the last keep AD holds and DC is pushing it, we will attack Fare, or Blackboot or Bloodmayne. Just tactics, sir.

Exactly. There was nothing surprising about yesterday. Nor was it in any way unusual. It is, however, evidence of how holding Emp at all costs in BwB often comes at the expense of scrolls, keeps, and points.

But everybody likes to think they are the underdog, valiantly fighting against the green/orange/purple alliance. I guess that's just a consequence of a three-sided open PvP environment.

EDIT: as an addendum, an argument could be made that red should have pushed blue due to campaign scoring despite AD having Emp, but not everyone plays the campaign score. In BwB, in particular, Emp dethroning seems to be a top priority for many people.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on March 17, 2016 7:02PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly. There was nothing surprising about yesterday. Nor was it in any way unusual. It is, however, evidence of how holding Emp at all costs in BwB often comes at the expense of scrolls, keeps, and points.

But everybody likes to think they are the underdog, valiantly fighting against the green/orange/purple alliance. I guess that's just a consequence of a three-sided open PvP environment.

EDIT: as an addendum, an argument could be made that red should have pushed blue due to campaign scoring despite AD having Emp, but not everyone plays the campaign score. In BwB, in particular, Emp dethroning seems to be a top priority for many people.

I think that most people would consider emp as top priority. I know I do as does the guild I belong to. Points are secondary. Partly because of the buffs for emp and his/her alliance, partially because I don't want another alliance to have emp... :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that most people would consider emp as top priority. I know I do as does the guild I belong to. Points are secondary. Partly because of the buffs for emp and his/her alliance, partially because I don't want another alliance to have emp... :)

Yeah, I agree absolutely that most people consider emp a priority. Emp dethrones--especially if the alliance with the Emp has been holding it for a while and is on their last keep--are always a big draw.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on March 17, 2016 7:20PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I agree absolutely that most people consider emp a priority. Emp dethrones--especially if the alliance with the Emp has been holding it for a while and is on their last keep--are always a big draw.

And usually offer some of the most epic battles in BWB...
    Obituary:
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭

ejHDZif.png

Honestly this current AD can have emperor, he is a baddy anyways, the emperor could never do a thing without overwhelming the other factions. With that said EP would like to see DC winning the campaign even more than AD.
    Edited by TheKnightHawk on March 17, 2016 9:35PM
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭

ejHDZif.png

ejHDZif.png

In ep's defence we do not have the numbers anymore, for some reason we lost a lot of ppl. If you see a big grp of ep together you can bet that's probably everyone that's online and I bet it don't add up to more then 35 ppl! Ep is in a real bad place in bwb atm
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HenryIvan wrote: »

ejHDZif.png

ejHDZif.png

In ep's defence we do not have the numbers anymore, for some reason we lost a lot of ppl. If you see a big grp of ep together you can bet that's probably everyone that's online and I bet it don't add up to more then 35 ppl! Ep is in a real bad place in bwb atm

Yeah, EP has been hurting for a while... Time to bring in the Aussie nightcapers!!! :)
    Obituary:
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    where my puppies at
    Edited by Sharakor on March 17, 2016 10:49PM
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We have removed some comments from this thread for trolling and baiting. Per our Community Rules this will not be tolerated. To avoid having the thread closed and additional disciplinary action, please keep the discussion constructive

[Edited to remove lock message]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on March 18, 2016 12:41AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Ohh darn. Deleted comments.
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
  • Eyemwill
    Eyemwill
    Guys complaining about 2 alliancea hitting 1 it happens all the time. Stop crying pls
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    who else?
    24fa62c5869a80d97d7530dac760f89c.png

that other guy arkuin also keeps running from me where are all these pro skillz people that keep barking!?!

EDIT: he dueled me twice and died twice, i talked with him he seems like a decent guy so i hope hes not offended by this but talking smack on forums with nothing to back it up blows

Edited by Sharakor on March 18, 2016 6:06AM
This discussion has been closed.