The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

NA PC BWB

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    I heard last night when AD got Emp one minute before the campaign flipped. That's got to be the coolest thing to hear all week! Better yet, I heard the AD Emp was a pretty awesome emp too. I was getting rage tells from both sides of DC and EP lol. Sorry that it ended early as I would have looked forward to seeing your destruction first-hand but I hope it was worth while!

@Eyemwill Most of the Guilds that coordinate groups in BwB do so to help teach new players the fun, strategic side of taking a map. And that's easily said for all factions. A lot of guilds that i know of in the campaign play to win for their faction, not just themselves.

it was a decent emp. shame it ended shortly afterward
    Options
  • Eyemwill
    Eyemwill
    Went to bed and now too many angry people to reply too so im just going to post a new one.

My problem isnt about minimal people using a group invite my problem is with your guilds trying to take all the credit as you where in previous posts on this thread for manipulating cyrodil with your guild and your guild only. When your guild has minimal impact on BWB at all. A random person wanting to learn is going to join any group if the key word was "lfg" they will join, if its "potatoe" they will still join. Just cause BYTE and PUGZ have auto invite add on and invite every man and their dog dosnt make them good or the sole reason you are winning/losing campaigns it is because you where the first option that popped up in zone chat when they jumped in pvp.

Im glad you guys take in everyone and help newer players not get dropped as much by being in big numbers so they can actually play pvp but dont take credit for your guilds when you only really control 5% of the players in your alliance.

I love how it is AD only that have an opinion on guilds running cyrodil when they really seem to be the weakest link in BWB as of late.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eyemwill wrote: »
    Went to bed and now too many angry people to reply too so im just going to post a new one.

My problem isnt about minimal people using a group invite my problem is with your guilds trying to take all the credit as you where in previous posts on this thread for manipulating cyrodil with your guild and your guild only. When your guild has minimal impact on BWB at all. A random person wanting to learn is going to join any group if the key word was "lfg" they will join, if its "potatoe" they will still join. Just cause BYTE and PUGZ have auto invite add on and invite every man and their dog dosnt make them good or the sole reason you are winning/losing campaigns it is because you where the first option that popped up in zone chat when they jumped in pvp.

Im glad you guys take in everyone and help newer players not get dropped as much by being in big numbers so they can actually play pvp but dont take credit for your guilds when you only really control 5% of the players in your alliance.

I love how it is AD only that have an opinion on guilds running cyrodil when they really seem to be the weakest link in BWB as of late.

I have been on bwb when my guild has been running 2 full groups and has had an obvious impact on the map. If you are not in one of those groups, in ts hearing strategy being discused then implemented, you may not realize who was taking or defending those keeps.

Guilds are not going to have that kind of impact every time they log on, but it does happen.

Btw, not angry, just giving you my experience. And i am not AD.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ok, thanks for your input : ))

Edited by Valen_Byte on March 2, 2016 1:50AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭

Well I'm new to the forums but most everyone knows that Pugz isn't like you describe buuuut kayyyyy.
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
    Options
  • Eyemwill
    Eyemwill
    Lahma wrote: »

Well I'm new to the forums but most everyone knows that Pugz isn't like you describe buuuut kayyyyy.

Thankyou for speaking on behalf of "almost everyone" are they off sick today that they cannont speak for themself?
    Edited by Eyemwill on March 2, 2016 4:05AM
    Options
  • Eyemwill
    Eyemwill
    Devilhand wrote: »
    Thanks all for the amaizing Emperor push we did yesterday, i cant belive we actually got it 58 seconds before campaign reset.

As someone said, I wont be able to stick around and defend it since I already hit V1. But thanks for the effort, even after the sabotage from ZOS on my account (was not able to log in to the server) for half a week, I was able to get it =)

Cheers

Fire's

Emp should be reset with the start of each campaign anyways. The fact that it dosnt is stupid each new campaign should be a equal and even playing field for all alliances
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great Job DC!

Awesome fighting @ Ash last night.

#DC-NO1

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Great Job DC!

#DC-NO1

Rolling in d-ticks at Ash all night. The 4.2k one was great for BWB, and they just kept coming.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Great Job DC!

#DC-NO1

Rolling in d-ticks at Ash all night. The 4.2k one was great for BWB, and they just kept coming.

I had to log off around Midnight, did they finally take Ash?

Options
  • Frugal
    Frugal
    ✭✭
    We did lose ash and emp at about 6 AM. Held emp as long as I could. It was a fun run anyways. Wouldn't have been possible without all DC groups on ash :smile:
    Btw next time you want to trash talk an emp, make sure you whisper him directly. No need to be a *** about it!
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Frugal wrote: »
    We did lose ash and emp at about 6 AM. Held emp as long as I could. It was a fun run anyways. Wouldn't have been possible without all DC groups on ash :smile:
    Btw next time you want to trash talk an emp, make sure you whisper him directly. No need to be a *** about it!

Are you talking about me? Refresh my memory please.

Options
  • Frugal
    Frugal
    ✭✭
    No man, it was a figurative "you" as in all the AD and EP that were trash talking me for bombing their zergs with aoes. Also referring to everyone that wants to trash talk someone. You're pretty cool in my book emi :) Keep up the good work on DC
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Suddenly happy I've been afk a day or so. Congrats on your EMP Frugal! You're a *** beast usually so I can't imagine having you as emp. :hushed:
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • Frugal
    Frugal
    ✭✭
    Thanks man. That toon was built to be emp. Magicka nb are gonna be FOTM now so yeah, will be rolling that again.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was good times at Ash. We advanced on Ash to find outer and inner down... ran inside to find blue on the lower levels, yellow up above and got wiped. Re spawned and came back to front door it. Took down the front door, wiped again. Decided to take a different tactic as AD was hitting Glade, we took Rayles. Headed back to Ash and started ganking, then moved to the farm. Got wiped again. AD, DC and EP were everywhere. Crazy good times. Congrats DC for holding out until the early hours of the morning!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Last night was good times at Ash. We advanced on Ash to find outer and inner down... ran inside to find blue on the lower levels, yellow up above and got wiped. Re spawned and came back to front door it. Took down the front door, wiped again. Decided to take a different tactic as AD was hitting Glade, we took Rayles. Headed back to Ash and started ganking, then moved to the farm. Got wiped again. AD, DC and EP were everywhere. Crazy good times. Congrats DC for holding out until the early hours of the morning!

Yea there were some crazy moments, when DC lost both Glade and Rayles and Warden was flagged, while inner and outer were down at Ash. Everywhere there was fighting it was all three factions.

Somehow we held all our scrolls and the last emp keep for hours like that. Thanks to all the AD and EP for a really fun night, and huge shoutout to emp Frugal and GD, and all the DC fighting the good fight. Good times, all.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Yea there were some crazy moments, when DC lost both Glade and Rayles and Warden was flagged, while inner and outer were down at Ash. Everywhere there was fighting it was all three factions.

Somehow we held all our scrolls and the last emp keep for hours like that. Thanks to all the AD and EP for a really fun night, and huge shoutout to emp Frugal and GD, and all the DC fighting the good fight. Good times, all.

Our first try heading into Ash (group of about 15) when outer and inner were down, we were thinking, "oh, we got this. AD and DC just took each other out." Only saw about 5 or 6 DC on the bottom. Ran in and up the stairs into about 45 AD and were slaughtered... Then noticed about the same number of DC on the bottom.
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fight for dethrone last night was amazing. So much AP rolling in from farming at ash mine Lol. Eventually AD rolled in and fought on the other side while we eventually flagged the keep ourselves. After bringing down inner, my group was able to secure the top while AD went for flags. Unfortunately, Ad wiped but not without bringing half of DC's group with it allowing us to then push behind their wipe securing the back flag and rushing to the first for a well-earned victory. Fun stuff and good fights from all sides.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Frugal
    Frugal
    ✭✭
    Honestly, that particular AD group wasn't a problem at all, they were really annoying tho. We were wiping them over and over anyway. Your group did all the job for the dethrone there. Take the deserved credit!
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Honestly, that particular AD group wasn't a problem at all, they were really annoying tho. We were wiping them over and over anyway. Your group did all the job for the dethrone there. Take the deserved credit!

Heh. I heard which group that was. I came back today and asked my guildees and they were like... no group not us lol. Not surprising it was Mjoll's group to take it.
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • Eyemwill
    Eyemwill
    For sure was all EP that got the dethrone you could tell also by the quick emping afterwards. EP is always more aggresive, AD just seems to have a mass load of templar heals which will be sure to change with the patch next week.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Regardless, It was an honor fighting you, Frugal. You were a fun emp!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Eyemwill
    Eyemwill
    Thanks! Regardless, It was an honor fighting you, Frugal. You were a fun emp!

Were? Act as if he may not be throned again ;)
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I'm just admiring his reign. I'm sure if he wanted to, he could get emp again.
    Edited by Mjollo on March 4, 2016 10:52AM
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭

Actually, I'm just admiring his reign. I'm sure if he wanted to, he could get emp again.

See Will, not everyone beefin. =P
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • Frugal
    Frugal
    ✭✭
    I won't be crowned again. But if DC gets crowned again, the AOEs will be rougher. Not because of me tho :wink:
    Options
  • _Avasia_
    _Avasia_
    Soul Shriven
    I won't be crowned again. But if DC gets crowned again, the AOEs will be rougher. Not because of me tho :wink:

Oh fun. I look forward to that.
    Queen Of Gay in Pugz
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
    Avasiaxx - V1 StamDK
    Not-Enough-Estrogen - 22 Mag Temp
    MoarCatzPlz - 20 Stam NB

Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. - Mark Twain
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am kind of anxious to see how bad EP and AD are going to be after this update.

I have been playing with no cp, I should be op now :)

#DC-No1

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am kind of anxious to see how bad EP and AD are going to be after this update.

I have been playing with no cp, I should be op now :)

#DC-No1

Most of the max CP users i know are DC, actually. I'm also looking forward to the new campaign and have been for over a year now. It will be back to how the campaign was supposed to be.
    Edited by Mjollo on March 7, 2016 3:49PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.