The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Class action lawsuit

• Nymirah
    Nymirah
    ✭✭
    I'll never understand the impulse to sue.

There have been times in my life where the wrongful actions of teachers, guidance councilors and even doctors have caused me permanent bodily harm, social isolation and financial losses... and not in a single one of those instances did I feel even remotely compelled to sue (in spite of the knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, self-entitled brats in my life who kept sneering at me that I should!)

Except in circumstances where you are suing for something you absolutely and most imperatively need and are only suing someone who maliciously inflicted the said need on you, it just feels too much like petty revenge...

Grudges, hate and all that negativity is such a waste of energy that could be better channeled into something much more productive like moving forward in your life with a renewed sense of determination.
  • iuki
    iuki
    ✭✭
    Just ask CS for a refund. In my case, I had problems with them charging my card yet denying payment in the mail so I asked what it going on.

I check back last week and they refunded the client but not the 2x monthly fees they stole. To add to that, I had used a 2 month time card so now I can't even play since I have no 'client'. LOL!

At least they gave me back the client cost even though I didn't ask for that. Inept CS for the win!

Well, live and learn at the cost of 80 bucks. Never again.
    Edited by iuki on July 1, 2014 1:16AM
  • Dusty5
    Dusty5
    ✭✭✭
    Marcaeus wrote: »
    You guys are honestly getting pretty close to it... this has probably been the worst gaming experience I've seen and I've played mmo's since 96'. Start paying for competent developers or stop charging for this game period. Enough is enough.

Dude really? you made me go look. To date there have been 5 class actions filed. Over things like billing abuse/hidden charges , out right stupidity (blizzard data base hack) and mmo producers suing each other over copyright. But nothing over a poorly written program or bad management. Just do what 1000's of others have done. Use the power of the purse, I did.
  • ZOS_AlexD
    Hello everyone. We are now closing this thread. While we appreciate any and all feedback that we receive, this thread is not adding to a constructive conversation about ESO. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.