The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Monsters in dungeons give 3 exp

• Nina
    Nina
    Everyone keeps saying this is an MMO well yes but this is an ES MMO and they're doing things differently either like it or leave. go back to your same ol run of the mill mmos. I hear wildstar is coming out soon.

So...people shouldn't try to make it better, or learn from people on the forum to see perhaps if it is other solutions? Just leave? That isn't hard, you know.
  • Gohlar
    Gohlar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone keeps saying this is an MMO well yes but this is an ES MMO and they're doing things differently either like it or leave. go back to your same ol run of the mill mmos. I hear wildstar is coming out soon.

Having only 1 way to progress is not a feature. Please stop pretending it is.
  • rubalcaba93b14a_ESO
    I'm level 41 and the quest grind has really dulled me on this game. I only get pumped when I'm headed to a dungeon with my friends which is the only time we group because grouping quests does not improve the experience. Progression through dungeons = group fun. No progression will make finding groups harder in the long run.
  • ElderBishop81
    I got into this game to group with friends because we are all married and don't have time to nerd it up together anymore. Can't do that, can't even quest together for that matter.
  • Nina
    Nina
    I got into this game to group with friends because we are all married and don't have time to nerd it up together anymore. Can't do that, can't even quest together for that matter.

Exact same situation and the questing itself isn't exciting enough for us (I easily get stressed with the questing and get rather invigorated by group-play like the closed group-dungeons).

We've cancelled, but I'm sure we would not if dungeon leveling and progress was an option.

• Badh0rse
    Badh0rse
    ✭✭✭
    OMFG I am so sick of seeing these fanboys in these threads saying everything is fine. Everything is fine for YOU! Stay out of conversations that don't involve you or your play style. Does it give you guys some type of joy to see others not enjoying this game? We are not asking for them to take xp from your stupid forms of leveling why must you attack ours? It's very, very, frakkin simple: Fix the damn xp or lose a HUGE base of players!
    I LOVE this game. I WANT it to succeed. I WILL leave if I am forced to play only one way. Wildstar is looking better everyday ... that makes me sad.
  • Xaei
    Xaei
    ✭✭✭
    It's not even hard to fix. Just add a repeatable quest to dungeons. Problem solved.
  • AbraCadabra
    AbraCadabra
    ✭✭✭
    Ran the 3 lvl 40+ dungeons today and was getting 0 xp on the mobs. Didn't notice on the bosses. After completing all 3 dungeons my XP bar barely moved. And not a single upgrade in three dungeons. Crap XP and Crap Loot. The company on the other hand was very good.
  • wafcatb14_ESO
    wafcatb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yea but the dungeons in Elder scrolls are very lame and simplistic in their desgin .

Best dungeons in any MMO i have ever played as far as desgin, size, layout etc were the Dungeons in orignal Ever quest , Sooo many awesome dungeons , from Soul A , sol B , Narenja , Everfrost, Upper/Lower Guk, Blackburrow, Splitpaw , Kedgekeep underwater dungeon, Castle mistmoore, Cazic thule , etc Old Seblis, Chardok , Howling stones , to name just a few , were all Awesome dungeons . and all open dungeons as in not instanced and thats just a few of what they had .

Sadly what we have here are pretty boreing .