Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Wish List (Classes)

• Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Surinen wrote: »
    Still_Mind wrote: »
    Depends on who you ask. The Altmer variation of the Pantheon isn't the only one, neither it's the correct one.
    it is the only one. one that is an absolute truth.
    it is unwise to even suggest that lesser races have any saying in this or any else matter. erased from the pattern of possibility, never to be seen again. this is MAN fate.
    *Sigh*. I don't blame the Alessians for turning out the way they did. Not. One. Bit.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    *Sigh*. I don't blame the Alessians for turning out the way they did. Not. One. Bit.
    I do blame them. to raise your hand against your master is an unspeakable crime, for it is slave's duty to suffer and burn passionately. Ayleid were and are filthy heretics who deserved and deserve to be put down but no master deserves to die by the hands of his cattle!
    Edited by Surinen on June 7, 2014 5:47PM
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    I do blame them. to raise your hand against your master is an unspeakable crime, for it is slave's duty to suffer and burn passionately. Ayleid were and are filthy heretics who deserved and deserve to be put down but no master deserves to die by the hands of his cattle!
    Doesn't change the fact that your "true" queen is now entertaining Molag Bal in Coldharbour.
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't change the fact that your "true" queen is now entertaining Molag Bal in Coldharbour.
    Estre is a heretic, she deserved to be put down for making deals with daedra. I support only Thalmor, true rulers of the Dominion. The Puppetmasters!

Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Estre is a heretic, she deserved to be put down for making deals with daedra. I support only Thalmor, true rulers of the Dominion. The Puppetmasters!
    "Show Pacrooti a wealthy elf, and Pacrooti will show you a bigot who is snobbish about cuisine and lifestyle. Show Pacrooti a poor elf, and Pacrooti will show you a bigot who is snobbish about cuisine and lifestyle." (c) Pacrooti the Riddle'thar master.
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    "Show Pacrooti a wealthy elf, and Pacrooti will show you a bigot who is snobbish about cuisine and lifestyle. Show Pacrooti a poor elf, and Pacrooti will show you a bigot who is snobbish about cuisine and lifestyle." (c) Pacrooti the Riddle'thar master.
    you cut it but it does not matter. lesser race's words are lesser, even though he got it right: Mer know their worth
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    you cut it but it does not matter. lesser race's words are lesser, even though he got it right: Mer know their worth
    "Pacrooti heard that the Altmer are extremely well-bred <...> Her entourage was carrying her things and opening doors for her. Pacrooti thinks that "Well-bread" is a roundabout way for saying "handicapped"
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    "Pacrooti heard that the Altmer are extremely well-bred <...> Her entourage was carrying her things and opening doors for her. Pacrooti thinks that "Well-bread" is a roundabout way for saying "handicapped"
    yes, well this is an another example of how slave morality of a lesser, ill bred cat's minde works. basically it is turning of signs of power(sigils of virtues); superior breeding and rank and all that sorrounds it into vices. typical leveler in cat's fur. three words: flay and forget

Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    yes, well this is an another example of how slave morality of a lesser, ill bred cat's minde works. basically it is turning of signs of power(sigils of virtues); superior breeding and rank and all that sorrounds it into vices. typical leveler in cat's fur. three words: flay and forget
    Fairly certain that that exactly is the way that Queen Ayrenn would react to what you're saying.
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    Fairly certain that that exactly is the way that Queen Ayrenn would react to what you're saying.
    well, she is a dimwit who punishes those who deserve praise.
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    well, she is a dimwit who punishes those who deserve praise.
    She's a "dimwit" who can look at you the wrong (or the right) way, and the next day, you'd disappear without a trace.

Oh, well, at least this kind of public provides entertainment. Do you know how hilarious it is to be taken for a Dremora, while walking down a corridor in the middle of the night in a quiet inn? The impotent screams of the high-bread degenerates are music to Dunmer ears.

Even Bretons - "mongrels", as you'd call them, have an advantage over you. They do know a terrible secret - Ego doesn't fuel Magicka. Red Mountain, if it did, even the humblest Altmer would have had the power to overthrow Magnus himself!
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    She's a "dimwit" who can look at you the wrong (or the right) way, and the next day, you'd disappear without a trace.

Oh, well, at least this kind of public provides entertainment. Do you know how hilarious it is to be taken for a Dremora, while walking down a corridor in the middle of the night in a quiet inn? The impotent screams of the high-bread degenerates are music to Dunmer ears.

Even Bretons - "mongrels", as you'd call them, have an advantage over you. They do know a terrible secret - Ego doesn't fuel Magicka. Red Mountain, if it did, even the humblest Altmer would have had the power to overthrow Magnus himself!
    only if the Thalmor allow it.

Altmer are The Magick. Altmer would never overthrow their ancestor. repulsive human thinking.

Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭

only if the Thalmor allow it.

Altmer are The Magick. Altmer would never overthrow their ancestor. repulsive human thinking.
    The Eyes will do the work for her;

A Dunmer serf can pull more Magicka out of his thumb than an average Altmer Canonreeve can from a day's worth of concentration.

We prove our worth among ourselves, even if we are born high in one of the Noble Houses. Dignity comes from strength, focus. Not the other way around.

((As much as I enjoy this little banter, I think we're getting awfully off-topic here, and ZOS moderators may not approve))
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    The Eyes will do the work for her;

A Dunmer serf can pull more Magicka out of his thumb than an average Altmer Canonreeve can from a day's worth of concentration.

We prove our worth among ourselves, even if we are born high in one of the Noble Houses. Dignity comes from strength, focus. Not the other way around.

((As much as I enjoy this little banter, I think we're getting awfully off-topic here, and ZOS moderators may not approve))
    lesser races walk blindly

? in what universe? dunmer? ? ?? I refuse to participate in cabaret.

then you have whole of Alinor in front of you. Power incarnates

Options
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when did this become a roleplaying nonsense thread?
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options