Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ugh... So frustrated I have to leave PvP

• lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tannakaobi wrote: »
    Easy solution is to separate VR from 10-50. Not only would it make PVP more enjoyable for people that are leveling, but it would also help with PVP population.

However, it would present a problem with 'home' campaigns, as most people will easily manage to reach VR before a campaign is done. Even then though, it would be easy to pick your home campaign at 50 and have two guest campaigns.

An added benefit is more people would use PVP as another way to level, ensuring that they are more experienced in PVP by the time choices are made with home campaigns.

prime example of what i just said. just about every conclusion he draws is wrong due to lack of insight.
  • Fuzzylumpkins
    Fuzzylumpkins
    ✭✭✭✭
    lao wrote: »
    In the beginning mixed PvP was the cheapest way to go for ZOS. It was way to offer it to everyone without having to make more instances of it for specific levels.

You had to see this coming. It is why we rushed to vr10 and geared up in the first place then entered Cyrodil.

It was never going to be a long term or viable option to levelling players. The next step, I can presume, is with the heavy bleed in subs, devs will simply turn the other campaigns into level specific campaigns for levellers.

and then the game is done. why would anyone invest a week of play to lvl a char to vr10/12 if u can just pve 2 hours and join some l10 campaign and do the exactly same stuff. once u levelled out of the campaigns lvl range u just reroll a new 2 hours /played character and repeat. yay we have never seen that happen before....owait yea we did....many times.

srsly considering how insanely easy it is to get to vr1 i dont understand why we even discuss this topic. generation WoW is really just a bunch of talentless crybabies.

I will save my choice words concerning your intelligence, lack of thought process and inability to digest even the most simplistic paths that game devs can take regarding Character level play and gear.

Dark Age of Camelot, which is still running to this day, had the single most successful launch in the history of online games. Along with that launch came Thidranki, Molvick and many other level specific "battlegrounds." I am not talking about instanced garbage like the utter trash Blizzard has or even the garbage GW2 has. I mean instanced 24 hour real time frontier style instances specific to those player's levels. To do this day the secondest heaviest population in Dark Ages of Camelot is in it's 35-39 (level requirements) bg called Molvick. It is near enough top end to discover some of your abilities and have decent enough items and weaps to feel moderately powerful.

Why does a system like that work and how would a system like a level specific Cyrodil work? It segregates those wanting to enjoy the experience from players like you that min/max use addons, search out cheats and try and get every other advantage of the little guys that actually play because they enjoy playing and RvR'ing.

The way I see it, if they do not offer level specific campaigns with level specific gear where players have the FREEDOM AND OPTION to turn off experience they will also lose another base of players that come in and actually wish to enjoy playing without the burden of being forced under your filthy feet in a disadvantaged campaign.

Edit: Only the most condescending of *** would even contemplate that it requires talent to play GD video games. What it takes to play games is money+ time+ electricity. What it takes to be good at said games, is relative to the judge: are you friendly? have you dedicated ass loads of wasted time to perfecting a boring playstyle that cannot be countered, do you put more effort into playing your game than your outside life or work or family/friends? and so on. There is no talent in gaming. Only those able to concentrate longer or waste more time than others.

This community is becoming plagued with as much garbage as others games, only much quicker. @ Mods- when you edit just toss me the banhammer. Game is trash, Community has quickly become the same.
    Edited by Fuzzylumpkins on May 29, 2014 6:43PM
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the beginning mixed PvP was the cheapest way to go for ZOS. It was way to offer it to everyone without having to make more instances of it for specific levels.

You had to see this coming. It is why we rushed to vr10 and geared up in the first place then entered Cyrodil.

It was never going to be a long term or viable option to levelling players. The next step, I can presume, is with the heavy bleed in subs, devs will simply turn the other campaigns into level specific campaigns for levellers.

and then the game is done. why would anyone invest a week of play to lvl a char to vr10/12 if u can just pve 2 hours and join some l10 campaign and do the exactly same stuff. once u levelled out of the campaigns lvl range u just reroll a new 2 hours /played character and repeat. yay we have never seen that happen before....owait yea we did....many times.

srsly considering how insanely easy it is to get to vr1 i dont understand why we even discuss this topic. generation WoW is really just a bunch of talentless crybabies.

I will save my choice words concerning your intelligence, lack of thought process and inability to digest even the most simplistic paths that game devs can take regarding Character level play and gear.

Dark Age of Camelot, which is still running to this day, had the single most successful launch in the history of online games. Along with that launch came Thidranki, Molvick and many other level specific "battlegrounds." I am not talking about instanced garbage like the utter trash Blizzard has or even the garbage GW2 has. I mean instanced 24 hour real time frontier style instances specific to those player's levels. To do this day the secondest heaviest population in Dark Ages of Camelot is in it's 35-39 (level requirements) bg called Molvick. It is near enough top end to discover some of your abilities and have decent enough items and weaps to feel moderately powerful.

Why does a system like that work and how would a system like a level specific Cyrodil work? It segregates those wanting to enjoy the experience from players like you that min/max use addons, search out cheats and try and get every other advantage of the little guys that actually play because they enjoy playing and RvR'ing.

The way I see it, if they do not offer level specific campaigns with level specific gear where players have the FREEDOM AND OPTION to turn off experience they will also lose another base of players that come in and actually wish to enjoy playing without the burden of being forced under your filthy feet in a disadvantaged campaign.

Edit: Only the most condescending of *** would even phathem it requires talent to play GD video games. What it takes to play games is money+ time+ electricity. What it takes to be good as said games is relative to the judge: are you friendly? have you dedicated ass loads of wasted time to perfecting a boring playstyle that cannot be countered, do you put more effort into playing your game than your outside life or work or family/friends? and so on. There is no talent in gaming. Only those able to concentrate longer or waste more time than others.

This community is becoming plagued with as much garbage as others games, only much quicker. @ Mods- when you edit just toss me the banhammer. Game is trash, Community has quickly become the same.

hahahahah DAoC didnt have ANY battlegrounds until like early SI days and even then it was only thidranki. the other bg´s came many many years later. ur the exact example of butthurt missinformed noob no1, especially not the devs, should EVER pay attention to.

so min/maxing and using addons is bad now? and everyone who wants to be competitive is automatically using cheats too? have you been dropped on ur head alot recently?

turn off experience? well anything i could say to that would get some dev to edit the post cos we´re in carebearville here appearantly. so ill just say LOL.

and yea ofc a talentless scrub like you would not be able to see skillful play even if id slap you in the face with it.

and yea as funny as ur ridiculous post is i do agree u should be banned. have to get rid of that type of player spreading false information and coming up with utterly braindead suggestions so the ppl that actually have something useful to say can do so without drowning in the pile of bullcrap ppl like you post.

PS: the level of mad in ur post makes me smile. stay mad. stay ez. ill come collect ur rps soon enough.
    Edited by lao on May 29, 2014 6:58PM
  • Farwalker
    Farwalker
    Soul Shriven
    I agree that the OP has a valid grip. I can not agree it is whining to point out a lack of effort to make the game playable by ranks as advertised.

There is a solution. That is for the programers to adjust the capabilities of lower ranks up, so that they can participate as advertised. So that they (the lower level players) can join is without fear of being eliminated in seconds where higher levels last orders of magnitude longer.
  • ErykGrimm
    ErykGrimm
    ✭✭✭
    ErykGrimm wrote: »
    @lao‌ Why should they still have to lose against veteran players 100% of the time? If they are both of equal skill then absolutely, but if the veteran is downright bad the skilled non-veteran should stand a decent chance 1v1. I do not consider myself a skilled player btw 1v1 so I will still lose most of those fights, which is why I like bigger groups. :blush:

You say that the WoW generation whined and thus every single skill aspect was removed, but doesn't buffing lower level players closer to the veteran's playing field increase the required skill for everyone? What skill is there to be able to destroy non-veterans no matter how bad you are simply because Zenimax made the difference this big? Your logic seems flawed to me.

We, as in all the non-veterans, also are not the WoW generation by default, so don't pull that nonsense here. It is just downright silly and untrue.

I am sorry to hear you are finding the questing boring compared to grinding. Myself I love the story and the quests are better than in any mmo I have played before. However tastes differ so I will not say anything negative about your preferences, I am just sorry you are not having fun questing.

In regards to complaining; I am not complaining that I level too slowly, in fact I level slightly too fast for my own liking since I often encounter greyed out quests which means I have outleveled the content a bit. Also not complaining about that though since it is a logical result of the fact that I also did quite some pvp and Cyrodiil quests so it is my own fault.

My only complaint is that simply because someone has reached veteran status, no matter how terrible the player is, he or she can destroy lower level players without any challenge. You say the (nonexistent) WoW generation is the cause of that because they dumbed down that game for the casuals which only effected pve btw, but at the same time you are defending a complete and total dumbing down of your own challenge vs lower levels.

Don't you want everyone to be challenging? Do you consider veterans superior beings that deserve to be gods compared to non-veterans simply because they leveled up faster which has nothing to do with skill? I seriously don't understand your fear of a bigger buff for lower leveled players.

Skilled veterans would still win 1v1 vs a skilled non-veteran, just not as easily.

well get zenimax to actually make this game playerskill driven and sure im all in for buffing lowbies. matter of fact is eso is not playerskill driven at all. only 12 skills max at a time. no hard CC, no hard interupts, aoe spam fest, no positional skills, no reactionary skills, nothing. this game is a complete nobrainer therefor levels/gear are the only thing that seperates players from each other. it is sad yes but thats how it is. remove that and u might aswell remove pve alltogether as it doesnt serve a purpose then other than beeing an overall annoyance.

also i never said no to buffs for lowbies. buffing them abit is fine but if we have no skill elements to seperate players from each other then we need other factors to do that. the real issue i have with all the crybabies whining is their mentality. its extremely fast to level up in this game even if u play casual. i have every class in the game at 35+ and my main at almost vr9 while only playing like 2-3 hours a day max. it is not hard at all. anyone who thinks it takes too long to lvl up should have tried mmos from 15 years ago. u would have thrown urself of the balcony on day 2 straight away. yet no1 complained about it back then. why you ask? simple. back then mmo players werent a bunch of talentless scrubs that got horribly wrong impressions on how mmos should be from trashgames like WoW. really stop making it sound like it is an effort to lvl to vr1 in eso and get ur *** together and just get it done. it is not hard. there is no reason to whine about it other than beeing a crybaby who will just whine about everything anyways.

The thing you dont seem to get is that "back then" what were your options? You didn't like the very few available MMOs out, you didn't play the whole genre. Of this game is going to be all it can be, it is very important to realize its not the 90s anymore and people have tons of other games they could go play. I want to see this game succeed, that is all. I personally dont struggle in pvp, but I know there are tons of people that do. That is why I advocate some changes to the pvp set up. If this game is to make it through these early stages there will be sacrifices to be made. It is just frustrating that people dont get that. Unfortunately for you, it would seem your favorite game was DAoC. You won't find another game that fills the same niche. If you want ESO to maybe be comparable, its going to have to survive and retain players. In order to maintain the general population's interest in pvp, some balance changes will have to be made. Wether it is separate campaigns or buffed lowbies, the status quo is not working and I thinkwe can all agree on that.

what u dont seem to get is that the changes u suggest will just help to kill the game even quicker. ur right its not gonna survive its first year. with the changes u suggest its not even gonna make it to the 6 months mark. in order to sustain a healthy population a game needs to be hard. there needs to be room for improvement, preferably playerskill wise ofc but level and gear improvement also does its part. since its already impossible to impove on the playerskill part in this game as anyone none braindead should have the game figured out within a month the only other long term motivation comes from improving ur character. if u take that away by making everyone equal (or close to equal) the game will just die instantly. right now theres alot of ppl that keep playing cos they wanna get to max level cos they think that is needed to compete and ofc have fun in pvp. once u make everyone equal ppl will just realize how bad and boring the pvp in this game actually is and quit.

that power gap is effectively giving them time to fix the game but in order to do so they need to stop listening to random zerglings making clueless points and start listen to the few of us that actually have something of value to say.

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to edit your post and be sure to include some form of insult, I knew something was missing when I first read it. Perhaps split the campaigns but give incentive for lowbies that play with the big boys. You add nothing to this forum. You give no reasonable alternatives and you cannot compromise in any capacity. There is more than one way to skin a cat is a saying that comes to mind. But I grow weary of trying to reason and extract a creative solution from a rock. By the way if you had any value to this community you could argue that your opinions were more valuable than anothers.

i gave a ton of suggestions on how to fix the game on these forums already. im tired of repeating myself. and yes my opinion is alot more valuable than most others here as i actually know what im talking about. and no i will not compromise with stupid suggestions made by ppl who dont have the insight to even comprehend basic things. why would i?

I can assure you, I have no comprehension issues. I have been a member of MENSA since i was 18. I declined a full ride scholarship to MIT so I could help run a multi-million dollar company. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Your problem is you assume other peoples ideas are dumb because you didnt think of them and they havent been done in DAoC. Well wait, actually that game, which you count as a success, had seperate pvp zones for different levels of players. You are a walking hypocrisy.
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    @lao‌ Why should they still have to lose against veteran players 100% of the time? If they are both of equal skill then absolutely, but if the veteran is downright bad the skilled non-veteran should stand a decent chance 1v1. I do not consider myself a skilled player btw 1v1 so I will still lose most of those fights, which is why I like bigger groups. :blush:

You say that the WoW generation whined and thus every single skill aspect was removed, but doesn't buffing lower level players closer to the veteran's playing field increase the required skill for everyone? What skill is there to be able to destroy non-veterans no matter how bad you are simply because Zenimax made the difference this big? Your logic seems flawed to me.

We, as in all the non-veterans, also are not the WoW generation by default, so don't pull that nonsense here. It is just downright silly and untrue.

I am sorry to hear you are finding the questing boring compared to grinding. Myself I love the story and the quests are better than in any mmo I have played before. However tastes differ so I will not say anything negative about your preferences, I am just sorry you are not having fun questing.

In regards to complaining; I am not complaining that I level too slowly, in fact I level slightly too fast for my own liking since I often encounter greyed out quests which means I have outleveled the content a bit. Also not complaining about that though since it is a logical result of the fact that I also did quite some pvp and Cyrodiil quests so it is my own fault.

My only complaint is that simply because someone has reached veteran status, no matter how terrible the player is, he or she can destroy lower level players without any challenge. You say the (nonexistent) WoW generation is the cause of that because they dumbed down that game for the casuals which only effected pve btw, but at the same time you are defending a complete and total dumbing down of your own challenge vs lower levels.

Don't you want everyone to be challenging? Do you consider veterans superior beings that deserve to be gods compared to non-veterans simply because they leveled up faster which has nothing to do with skill? I seriously don't understand your fear of a bigger buff for lower leveled players.

Skilled veterans would still win 1v1 vs a skilled non-veteran, just not as easily.

well get zenimax to actually make this game playerskill driven and sure im all in for buffing lowbies. matter of fact is eso is not playerskill driven at all. only 12 skills max at a time. no hard CC, no hard interupts, aoe spam fest, no positional skills, no reactionary skills, nothing. this game is a complete nobrainer therefor levels/gear are the only thing that seperates players from each other. it is sad yes but thats how it is. remove that and u might aswell remove pve alltogether as it doesnt serve a purpose then other than beeing an overall annoyance.

also i never said no to buffs for lowbies. buffing them abit is fine but if we have no skill elements to seperate players from each other then we need other factors to do that. the real issue i have with all the crybabies whining is their mentality. its extremely fast to level up in this game even if u play casual. i have every class in the game at 35+ and my main at almost vr9 while only playing like 2-3 hours a day max. it is not hard at all. anyone who thinks it takes too long to lvl up should have tried mmos from 15 years ago. u would have thrown urself of the balcony on day 2 straight away. yet no1 complained about it back then. why you ask? simple. back then mmo players werent a bunch of talentless scrubs that got horribly wrong impressions on how mmos should be from trashgames like WoW. really stop making it sound like it is an effort to lvl to vr1 in eso and get ur *** together and just get it done. it is not hard. there is no reason to whine about it other than beeing a crybaby who will just whine about everything anyways.

The thing you dont seem to get is that "back then" what were your options? You didn't like the very few available MMOs out, you didn't play the whole genre. Of this game is going to be all it can be, it is very important to realize its not the 90s anymore and people have tons of other games they could go play. I want to see this game succeed, that is all. I personally dont struggle in pvp, but I know there are tons of people that do. That is why I advocate some changes to the pvp set up. If this game is to make it through these early stages there will be sacrifices to be made. It is just frustrating that people dont get that. Unfortunately for you, it would seem your favorite game was DAoC. You won't find another game that fills the same niche. If you want ESO to maybe be comparable, its going to have to survive and retain players. In order to maintain the general population's interest in pvp, some balance changes will have to be made. Wether it is separate campaigns or buffed lowbies, the status quo is not working and I thinkwe can all agree on that.

what u dont seem to get is that the changes u suggest will just help to kill the game even quicker. ur right its not gonna survive its first year. with the changes u suggest its not even gonna make it to the 6 months mark. in order to sustain a healthy population a game needs to be hard. there needs to be room for improvement, preferably playerskill wise ofc but level and gear improvement also does its part. since its already impossible to impove on the playerskill part in this game as anyone none braindead should have the game figured out within a month the only other long term motivation comes from improving ur character. if u take that away by making everyone equal (or close to equal) the game will just die instantly. right now theres alot of ppl that keep playing cos they wanna get to max level cos they think that is needed to compete and ofc have fun in pvp. once u make everyone equal ppl will just realize how bad and boring the pvp in this game actually is and quit.

that power gap is effectively giving them time to fix the game but in order to do so they need to stop listening to random zerglings making clueless points and start listen to the few of us that actually have something of value to say.

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to edit your post and be sure to include some form of insult, I knew something was missing when I first read it. Perhaps split the campaigns but give incentive for lowbies that play with the big boys. You add nothing to this forum. You give no reasonable alternatives and you cannot compromise in any capacity. There is more than one way to skin a cat is a saying that comes to mind. But I grow weary of trying to reason and extract a creative solution from a rock. By the way if you had any value to this community you could argue that your opinions were more valuable than anothers.

i gave a ton of suggestions on how to fix the game on these forums already. im tired of repeating myself. and yes my opinion is alot more valuable than most others here as i actually know what im talking about. and no i will not compromise with stupid suggestions made by ppl who dont have the insight to even comprehend basic things. why would i?

I can assure you, I have no comprehension issues. I have been a member of MENSA since i was 18. I declined a full ride scholarship to MIT so I could help run a multi-million dollar company. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Your problem is you assume other peoples ideas are dumb because you didnt think of them and they havent been done in DAoC. Well wait, actually that game, which you count as a success, had seperate pvp zones for different levels of players. You are a walking hypocrisy.

your level of comprehension is extremely low. about all that *** u mentioned. well cool story bro. no1 cares. wether or not its true ur still awful at understanding mmos which leads me to the conclusion that ur full of *** and actually not a very bright person. anyways enough of that.

yes DAoC had battlegrounds. exactly 1 that got released like 1.5 years after launch. the other ones werent added until like 3-4 years after launch. also and i cannot empathise this enough even tho ur limited cognitive capabilities will not allow you to comprehend that, bg´s in DAoC and lowbie campaigns in ESO as ppl suggest them are NOT the same thing. its not even remotely close. bg´s and l50 rvr in DAoC were 2 entirely different games. it wasnt even on the same map. l50 rvr in daoc was competitive 8v8. no1 ever did that in the bg´s. bg´s were merely a place where ppl would solo abit now and then or where bad players would hide cos they would get roflstomped in emain all day.

what ppl suggest in ESO is copying l50 rvr for lowbies effectively giving no1 a reason to lvl to 50 ever.

just bringing that up and comparing those 2 just shows how little you actually know about the stuff u keep talking about.
  • Fuzzylumpkins
    Fuzzylumpkins
    ✭✭✭✭

Edit: Only the most condescending of *** would even phathem it requires talent to play GD video games. What it takes to play games is money+ time+ electricity. What it takes to be good as said games is relative to the judge: are you friendly? have you dedicated ass loads of wasted time to perfecting a boring playstyle that cannot be countered, do you put more effort into playing your game than your outside life or work or family/friends? and so on. There is no talent in gaming. Only those able to concentrate longer or waste more time than others.

hahahahah DAoC didnt have ANY battlegrounds until like early SI days and even then it was only thidranki. the other bg´s came many many years later. ur the exact example of butthurt missinformed noob no1, especially not the devs, should EVER pay attention to.

so min/maxing and using addons is bad now? and everyone who wants to be competitive is automatically using cheats too? have you been dropped on ur head alot recently?

turn off experience? well anything i could say to that would get some dev to edit the post cos we´re in carebearville here appearantly. so ill just say LOL.

and yea ofc a talentless scrub like you would not be able to see skillful play even if id slap you in the face with it.

and yea as funny as ur ridiculous post is i do agree u should be banned. have to get rid of that type of player spreading false information and coming up with utterly braindead suggestions so the ppl that actually have something useful to say can do so without drowning in the pile of bullcrap ppl like you post.

PS: the level of mad in ur post makes me smile. stay mad. stay ez. ill come collect ur rps soon enough.

The level of bad in your post makes me sad. I just heard your microwave ding Porky, lean back and grab your hotpocket.

• lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭

The level of bad in your post makes me sad. I just heard your microwave ding Porky, lean back and grab your hotpocket.

fight me son.
  • Fuzzylumpkins
    Fuzzylumpkins
    ✭✭✭✭

fight me son.

Lao, you are bad. Plain and simple. 1 of those types that stood in from of major cities telling people to duel him then and slinging explitives at those not interested in his tom foolery.

Having been VR10 from 4 weeks back and VR12 since the release day of Crag, I probably have "fought you son." I am sure on 1 of the many occasion I farmed flavour of the month dk vamps at their EP and Faggerdall Cov gates. I am also quite sure you have complained on more than 1 occasion I was OP for having steamrolled you and your groups and used bolt in the kindest of manners to show you my backside. :)

Its the internet and you just Lost the GAME
    I digress, I have fed you long enough. Thank you come again.
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭

fight me son.

Lao, you are bad. Plain and simple. 1 of those types that stood in from of major cities telling people to duel him then and slinging explitives at those not interested in his tom foolery.

Having been VR10 from 4 weeks back and VR12 since the release day of Crag, I probably have "fought you son." I am sure on 1 of the many occasion I farmed flavour of the month dk vamps at their EP and Faggerdall Cov gates. I am also quite sure you have complained on more than 1 occasion I was OP for having steamrolled you and your groups and used bolt in the kindest of manners to show you my backside. :)

Its the internet and you just Lost the GAME
    I digress, I have fed you long enough. Thank you come again.

hahahahahahah ur such an adorable little nonfactor. given the fact that until today im still unbeaten in 1v1 in this game as a NB i would say ur horribly wrong. then again how would that be different to any other thing uve ever claimed.

also calling DK´s fotm when ur playing a sorc is pretty fkin hilarious :smiley:

u need to realize ur awful. once u realized that u can maybe learn to get good. well most definitely not good but maybe u can get out of the crap tier.
  • ErykGrimm
    ErykGrimm
    ✭✭✭

fight me son. [/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahaha. For some reason I imagine lao looking and sounding like that YouTube guy boogie. Except serious of course. Go home. You have embarrassed yourself and you should quit now with what little dignity you j ave left. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are the funniest troll EVER lao.
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭

Hahahahahahahahahaha. For some reason I imagine lao looking and sounding like that YouTube guy boogie. Except serious of course. Go home. You have embarrassed yourself and you should quit now with what little dignity you j ave left. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are the funniest troll EVER lao.

hey baddie u forgot to tell some funny fairy tale in ur post. try again. btw for the supersmart guy u claim to be ur pretty horrible at quoting ppl on a forum XDDDDDDD

i love it when lessers are getting mad to the point they start to pop blood vessels while biting in their keyboard. stay ez n3rd.
    Edited by lao on May 29, 2014 8:55PM
  • ErykGrimm
    ErykGrimm
    ✭✭✭

hey baddie u forgot to tell some funny fairy tale in ur post. try again. btw for the supersmart guy u claim to be ur pretty horrible at quoting ppl on a forum XDDDDDDD

i love it when lessers are getting mad to the point they start to pop blood vessels while biting in their keyboard. stay ez n3rd.

I am flattered to no end that you want to get to know me better, but I am afraid I have a girlfriend already. I will be sure to let you know when I'm available though.
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ummm i have bigger E-pen. Dont even fight me sons. LoL
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kypho wrote: »
    Ummm i have bigger E-pen. Dont even fight me sons. LoL

do you even lift?

im not sure what relevance the size of an e-pen would have anyways tho. u wanna draw big lines on the internet?
    Edited by lao on May 29, 2014 9:53PM
  • ZOS_CarolusS
    ZOS_CarolusS
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings!
    This is a reminder, that it is okay to disagree and debate, but please keep all disagreements civil, constructive and on-topic. Should this thread derail again, we will be forced to close it.
    It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the discussion.
    If you have any questions, be sure to review the Code of Conduct and our guide on How to be a Community Hero.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_SilviaS on May 30, 2014 3:25AM
  • drwoody44b14_ESO
    drwoody44b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I can assure you, I have no comprehension issues. I have been a member of MENSA since i was 18. I declined a full ride scholarship to MIT so I could help run a multi-million dollar company.

There it is....

• AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings!
    This is a reminder, that it is okay to disagree and debate, but please keep all disagreements civil, constructive and on-topic. Should this thread derail again, we will be forced to close it.
    It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the discussion.
    If you have any questions, be sure to review the Code of Conduct and our guide on How to be a Community Hero.
    Thank you for your understanding!

Lol...tell your bosses to come out with a game with actual PvP so we can enjoy the game we PAID for...instead of taking our frustrations out on the forums.