The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(New Players!) Wabbajack - IS THE MOST BALANCED Campaign (Not anymore..canceling my sub)

• Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    Lucardes wrote: »
    After much testing and leaving behind me Dawnbreaker (was #1 sorc there) Wabbajack is honestly a very well balanced campaign compared to the rest of the other campaigns. I recommend new players or people looking for a new home to join Wabbajack especially if your EP and looking for more of an even ground area for EP.

EDIT: Yup another campaign gets hosed down, good job ZOS. Now I'm done with this, ARENA style pvp would've probably been the best bet they had.
    So let me get this right, you are complaining becasue the two campaigns you joined, you were n the losing side so you are quitting?

No Ragnar, I want a simply balanced to semi-balanced campaign and there is none. I like the challenge sure I rather be the other side that tries harder which what was Dawnbreaker was until it really got bad to the point of not even able to get 1 keep. Wabba looked promising as it was fair and soon realized EP was becoming stronger and stronger to the point where there's no opposing faction logging on anymore. I'm not complaining when did I complain? I merely stated the facts that there's now NO SINGLE BALANCED CAMPAIGN and campaign that close to balanced like Wabba eventually got hosed.
    Lucefer
    #1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    After much testing and leaving behind me Dawnbreaker (was #1 sorc there) Wabbajack is honestly a very well balanced campaign compared to the rest of the other campaigns. I recommend new players or people looking for a new home to join Wabbajack especially if your EP and looking for more of an even ground area for EP.

EDIT: Yup another campaign gets hosed down, good job ZOS. Now I'm done with this, ARENA style pvp would've probably been the best bet they had.
    So let me get this right, you are complaining becasue the two campaigns you joined, you were n the losing side so you are quitting?

No Ragnar, I want a simply balanced to semi-balanced campaign and there is none. I like the challenge sure I rather be the other side that tries harder which what was Dawnbreaker was until it really got bad to the point of not even able to get 1 keep. Wabba looked promising as it was fair and soon realized EP was becoming stronger and stronger to the point where there's no opposing faction logging on anymore. I'm not complaining when did I complain? I merely stated the facts that there's now NO SINGLE BALANCED CAMPAIGN and campaign that close to balanced like Wabba eventually got hosed.

Its a player issue, welcome to the world of MMO's. People scream they want balance and then turn around and take the easy road.
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Infraction wrote: »

Its a player issue, welcome to the world of MMO's. People scream they want balance and then turn around and take the easy road.

^^+1

If you want balance, re roll a diff alliance. On another note, Balz Deep has been a fighting force for the AD (American and Kierrah) and I've seen a few more pvp guilds popping up as well. The map's balance does depend on the time of day, during prime time for us (USA), were turning the map yellow from red (used to be blue) and when we log off for the night, the reds are coming back on to re-cap from us. Blues have been coming back but not as strong as they were before. It's still fun.

• JHenry
    JHenry
    ✭✭

Omg op, did you know that the map is still overpopulated by EP and is still dominating? All I see in the campaign mode is 1 bar for AD, padlock for EP, and 2 bars for DC. Are you ranting out because you were affected by the vamp nerf?

EDIT: I'm also a vampire and I concur with the nerf. They should have fixed the ulti reduction though that it disappears when dying or going to another zone.
    Edited by JHenry on May 6, 2014 1:20AM
  • Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    Weird I get on every night and Dc ends up locked in population every night. We then proceed to take keeps and scrolls until the off hours crew takes them back.

Some people just want it easy I guess.

Yep, We were high today with low AD, and medium DC and we are losing keeps to both.

The bandwagoners are not good players.
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Igolbug wrote: »
    Weird I get on every night and Dc ends up locked in population every night. We then proceed to take keeps and scrolls until the off hours crew takes them back.

Yep, We were high today with low AD, and medium DC and we are losing keeps to both.

Yeah!! It tends to be like that during primetime. We have the numbers but do not have the skills

Funny thing is that it says we have more turn outs than the other factions but when I try to pvp I see that we are either fewer or on equal.

Makes me wonder where our zergs at :c
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    blackwolf7 wrote: »
    Igolbug wrote: »

Yeah!! It tends to be like that during primetime. We have the numbers but do not have the skills

Funny thing is that it says we have more turn outs than the other factions but when I try to pvp I see that we are either fewer or on equal.

Makes me wonder where our zergs at :c

Split around the map mostly.

• LGAllastair
    LGAllastair
    ✭✭
    Also, because our map is mostly red, people guest in here to quest and PvE in the EP faction, so that is why sometimes during off hours population is high on EP, but when you're fighting you don't feel that, because a lot of the people in EP are not actually participating in fights, they are moving around taking skyshards and doing dailies, taking up space in the campaign.
    Vokundein
    Kristanna - Guild Leader of Vokundein, High Elder of LG
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
  • Sidereal
    Sidereal
    ✭✭✭
    I knew it. Called it a few weeks ago on Auriel's Bow when players were constantly complaining about balance there and others would speak of Wabbajack like it was the land of milk and honey. Once the remaining AD leave AB, and the DC stop splitting themselves among empty servers for buffs/easy ego stroking, Wabbajack will be fine. Or, things will progress like they usually do: AD shows up to server, DC flees off to another server followed briskly by EP--both sides failing to realize that AD will find them and invade their little walled-gardens.
  • Bergs
    Bergs
    Sidereal wrote: »
    I knew it. Called it a few weeks ago on Auriel's Bow when players were constantly complaining about balance there and others would speak of Wabbajack like it was the land of milk and honey. Once the remaining AD leave AB, and the DC stop splitting themselves among empty servers for buffs/easy ego stroking, Wabbajack will be fine. Or, things will progress like they usually do: AD shows up to server, DC flees off to another server followed briskly by EP--both sides failing to realize that AD will find them and invade their little walled-gardens.

Or we will finally have 3 balanced factions to play the campaign as intended...
  • thelg
    thelg
    ✭✭✭
    They need to stop transfers or make them 500k+ ap a pop also disable guesting. These fair weather idiots swapping between campaigns every 2 days make it is just dumb
  • zoetaz1616
    zoetaz1616
    ✭✭
    Auriels' Bow had become AD filled and empty for the other 2. This is my home campaign and as I took some time to level, had not been on and considered it dead. I went on last night and had a great time. The numbers are leveling out a bit and teams are starting to use tactics and communication to great effect. DC took the lead last night. Don't run away if you don't get the easy numbers win, I'm not sure how people enjoy a no contest campaign. I guested on Bloodthorn and had a boring time because we (DC) ruled the map.
  • Bergs
    Bergs
    zoetaz1616 wrote: »
    Auriels' Bow had become AD filled and empty for the other 2. This is my home campaign and as I took some time to level, had not been on and considered it dead. I went on last night and had a great time. The numbers are leveling out a bit and teams are starting to use tactics and communication to great effect. DC took the lead last night. Don't run away if you don't get the easy numbers win, I'm not sure how people enjoy a no contest campaign. I guested on Bloodthorn and had a boring time because we (DC) ruled the map.

You can thank us over in Laggajack for taking in your excess AD. ;)
    Edited by Bergs on May 16, 2014 4:36PM
  • maxilaub17_ESO
    maxilaub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The constant unbalance on servers due to people switching and guests campaigns are a real problem that needs a solution.

1. Population issues can be helped via bonuses for low pop races
    2. Guest campaigns should be removed, or offer zero rewards including AP and rank, etc.
    3. Once chosen, campaigns should be set for the duration...OR switching campaigns mid stream offers no AP or rewards in the new campaign till a new one starts.

These are only suggestions but something needs to be done.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    Sidereal wrote: »

I haven't seen any reason to run from the influx of AD transfers. They just finally add a third realm to the fights.

• frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

how many "im unsubbing" posts you going to make. Need some sort of ignore option. We get it you hate the game and you want everyone to know you hate the game and that you unsubbed and your a hungry troll that needs posts to sustain your trollish lifestyle. Here troll is another post from me to keep you healthy cause I would feel bad if you disappeared because no one fed you.
  • Cheatingdeath23
    Cheatingdeath23
    ✭✭✭
    zoetaz1616 wrote: »

My home campaign is Wabbajack, as it is for the rest of my PvP guild. Last night we guested on Auriel's Bow (We are DC) and I joined the party late, but they said that they were able to beat several keeps just by themselves (party of about 11).

It was kind of crazy, by the time I joined AD had greater numbers, but there were times when a crowd of 30 AD would run into our group of 11 and we would manage to kill all of them with 1-2 casualties.

I'm not sure if we were lucky and getting the random low skill guys, or what, but compared to Wabbajack we were amazed at how easy it was.