The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(New Players!) Wabbajack - IS THE MOST BALANCED Campaign (Not anymore..canceling my sub)

Lucardes
Lucardes
✭✭✭
After much testing and leaving behind me Dawnbreaker (was #1 sorc there) Wabbajack is honestly a very well balanced campaign compared to the rest of the other campaigns. I recommend new players or people looking for a new home to join Wabbajack especially if your EP and looking for more of an even ground area for EP.

EDIT: Yup another campaign gets hosed down, good job ZOS. Now I'm done with this, ARENA style pvp would've probably been the best bet they had.
Edited by Lucardes on May 5, 2014 7:28PM
Lucefer
#1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    HIGHLY recommend new and people looking for very fun multi-war front battles to move here.
    Lucefer
    #1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    COM'ON YALL! JUMP ON !
    patent-reform.png
    - done w/ it
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not bandwagoning. Wabbajack feels closer to those balanced beta campaigns we had.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack needs a little more of an AD presence still.
  • KingZook
    KingZook
    yea, Wabbajack needs about, say another 20 Ebonheart guilds and the AD players need to leave, too many of them

On a more serious note, all this recruitment to Wabbajack will throw the little balance we have, out the window. It seems that most people dont grasp that concept.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    KingZook wrote: »
    yea, Wabbajack needs about, say another 20 Ebonheart guilds and the AD players need to leave, too many of them

On a more serious note, all this recruitment to Wabbajack will throw the little balance we have, out the window. It seems that most people dont grasp that concept.

If you don't think we could use some AD in Wabbajack your nuts. They are like gnats to EP and DC at this time to us.

• Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    Stay da *** off Wabbajack, we have enough population as it is.

My friend set Wabbajack as his home campaign on day1 with me and spent 2 hours trying to get in tonight only to get stuck on the loading screen entire time and get frustrated and log.
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!
  • KingZook
    KingZook
    So balanced that Ebonheart Pact has held onto emperiorship for the last three days, and i do not believe that they ever went below 4 scrolls in that time
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    Igolbug wrote: »
    Stay da *** off Wabbajack, we have enough population as it is.

My friend set Wabbajack as his home campaign on day1 with me and spent 2 hours trying to get in tonight only to get stuck on the loading screen entire time and get frustrated and log.

we did it!!!
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    So balanced that Ebonheart Pact has held onto emperiorship for the last three days, and i do not believe that they ever went below 4 scrolls in that time

Its a challenge, quick abandon ship!
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A daggerfall guild Ebonheart guidl have out of game agreement to increase Ap and emperorship. The campaign is jacked up and AD gets smashed.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Emperor, lol. They had every keep on the map when I logged off earlier.
  • Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish people would stop blabbing about this all over these forums. We had a nice campaign where we were outnumbered prime time against the DC and now it is going to be the spawning pool of everyone else.

/salute to the wabbajack first dayers. We only wanted a seriously uphill fight. Luckily we are still getting it primetime.

Vokundein
    Zintair aka Primetime - VR14 - Guild Leader and PvP Dept Leader

www.Legend-Gaming.net
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scratch what I said earlier about it feeling balanced. It's not balanced at all. This is not the campaign you want if you're looking for balance, but it is if you're looking for EP PvE bonuses.
  • dusticusub17_ESO
    Scratch what I said earlier about it feeling balanced. It's not balanced at all. This is not the campaign you want if you're looking for balance, but it is if you're looking for EP PvE bonuses.

Correct, whatever balance we had before is presently lost. We had an awesome balance for the last few weeks (could have used a bit more AD), keeps/scrolls were changing hands regularly. Due to the massive influx of EP it's been a rolferstomp all week. If you want an EP zergfest then by all means, c'mon down!

• Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    Look, no one on EPs side can assist AD. In fact, AD has been more disruptive to EP than DC, even when we were working on getting our scrolls back earlier this week.

So, if AD wants to do anything besides complain, it is on AD to do it...

EP DC on the other hand was fielding a good size force early day and taking our scrolls from us. This ended this week for some odd reason.

So, either way it is not on EP to fix AD/DC issues. Either do something about it or cry in your corner.
    Edited by Vlas on May 1, 2014 7:04PM
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack seems like a good campaign, fight between dc and ep is balance ad has a low pop though
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    A daggerfall guild Ebonheart guidl have out of game agreement to increase Ap and emperorship. The campaign is jacked up and AD gets smashed.

Here is your tin foil hat sir, enjoy it and cherish it.

• Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Infraction wrote: »

Here is your tin foil hat sir, enjoy it and cherish it.

There are MANY like it, but this tin foil hat is yours :) lol
    Vokundein

www.Legend-Gaming.net
  • WhskySoldr
    They need to increase the home campaign cost to 100k sooner rather then later to stop all the casual band wagon players from jumping ship every other day. Wabba was balanced, now headed down the sewers. As Ep it used to be easy to avoid the zerg, we didn't have one. Unfortunately that is changing for the worse, as is the quality of the players that are jumping ship over here.
  • Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhskySoldr wrote: »
    They need to increase the home campaign cost to 100k sooner rather then later to stop all the casual band wagon players from jumping ship every other day. Wabba was balanced, now headed down the sewers. As Ep it used to be easy to avoid the zerg, we didn't have one. Unfortunately that is changing for the worse, as is the quality of the players that are jumping ship over here.

Its too late you can thank the forum warriors for ruining this one.
    Vokundein

www.Legend-Gaming.net
  • jbaslarub17_ESO
    lol, if you found a balanced campaign and are happy about it why would you advertise it to make it not be that way anymore?
    Zin - The lonely Dragon Knight
  • Biding_My_Time
    Just guested ... EP owns the whole map. No one from my faction in there. Balanced.
  • jonahx
    jonahx
    YjJGXUK.jpg
    Super balanced
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    Well... its not like EP can do anything to help your DC or AD... you guys have to do it on your own.
  • KingZook
    KingZook
    i think EP can recruit more numbers, that would help a lot
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    What time is that? Usually when I guest in wabbajack, ep owns the scrolls but dc and ad owns their keeps not the whole map painted red
  • KingZook
    KingZook
    -_-
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    blackwolf7 wrote: »
    What time is that? Usually when I guest in wabbajack, ep owns the scrolls but dc and ad owns their keeps not the whole map painted red

EP must have a lot of euros because that happens during the morning and early afternoon.
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Skullcrusher theres nothing balanced about that campaign and we like it that way. Then again we use overwhelming odds as a good trainer. Not sure what our next campaign will be tho. We prolly will look for another campaign where EP is the underdog tho. It does make you a better player when you have to learn more than a zerg rush.
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.