The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

(New Players!) Wabbajack - IS THE MOST BALANCED Campaign (Not anymore..canceling my sub)

• Alexandrious
    Alexandrious
    ✭✭✭
    Just hope I find a good hardcore guild for next campaign, difficult to do with megaservers. -_-
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should remove a couple of campaigns from the list we arent quite enough to fill all of them.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Balanced

AbIXDSP.jpg
    Edited by Holycannoli on May 3, 2014 6:25PM
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't think server mergers would be a monumental task. Perhaps even keeping both servers scoreboards intact so the PvDoor folks wouldn't get their panties in a bunch.
    - done w/ it
  • JHenry
    JHenry
    ✭✭
    PvP is dead in this campaign. Only one faction dominates one map, one faction does not have enough population. Don't forget about the bat swarms, DK CC ability, and whatnot that ZOS hasn't fixed. Should have been a hotfix, but they chose to wait on it and patiently wait for the PvP to be dead generally.
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    JHenry wrote: »
    PvP is dead in this campaign. Only one faction dominates one map, one faction does not have enough population. Don't forget about the bat swarms, DK CC ability, and whatnot that ZOS hasn't fixed. Should have been a hotfix, but they chose to wait on it and patiently wait for the PvP to be dead generally.
    Or perhaps rather than throw in a knee jerk hot fix. They are choosing to properly test things to get the changes correct the first time.
    patience_ed0df4_397981.jpg
    - done w/ it
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    Balanced

AbIXDSP.jpg

And two weeks ago you could paint that map blue during off hours, at release it was yellow.
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    Infraction wrote: »
    Balanced

AbIXDSP.jpg

And two weeks ago you could paint that map blue during off hours, at release it was yellow.
    I did this just today.
    2mytg79.jpg
    2m2yr6v.jpg
    get rpd ep! B)
    - done w/ it
  • LGAllastair
    LGAllastair
    ✭✭
    I am impressed with the artistic talent in this thread, very nice!
    Vokundein
    Kristanna - Guild Leader of Vokundein, High Elder of LG
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The point is it's not at all balanced and probably no campaign will be for quite some time.

• Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭

The point is it's not at all balanced and probably no campaign will be for quite some time.

And my point was that all the bandwagon people left when things got tough.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And my point was that all the bandwagon people left when things got tough.

Oh they'll continue to bounce around, and it's not just bandwagon people leaving, it's bandwagon people coming. EP got a lot bandwagon zergtards and it made AD and DC zergtards switch campaigns or simply stop entering.

That will be the nature of ESO PvP for a long time to come.
  • Amulrei
    Amulrei
    Balanced

AbIXDSP.jpg

Yes, heaven forbid there be a single campaign were EP are not being used as clay pigeons in an otherwise blatant shooting gallery.

Not to mention the fact that AD nearly always pillage everything back the moment we have the audacity to try and sleep or something silly like that.
  • Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    It's okay I think after losing every single keep tonight some people bailed out.
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    181520_700b.jpg
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_m74i7aZ6JF1ru1wbho4_250.gif
    - done w/ it
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Did balance returned here? Was guesting a while ago and it seems dc owns a couple more keeps than ep. Was hoping the balance returned?
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    This thread killed the balance in Wabbajack.

ggUvRhg.png
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AT least we can have our one server where we do good! Just let us have this one server so we can feel like champions! Its all we want! FOR THE SKALD KING, THE TRIBUNAL, AND SITHIS!
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    Its really just off hours at this point. DC used to have an off hours crew with no resistance and now its EP that has it.
  • Cheatingdeath23
    Cheatingdeath23
    ✭✭✭
    I joined Wabbajack when I started at early release (I'm DC). For a long time, it was stupidly DC... like, I would get on and do solo quests without any issues because I could teleport everywhere on the map.

Then EP started joining and it was super balanced for a few weeks, with Blue and Red fighting back and forth (depending on the time of day). Then yellow increased and had a bunch of keeps, which was kind of cool to see.

The last week has been red-red-red. No matter when I get on, EP has a ton of players and the only time DC gets a scroll is when EP is busy on two or three fronts.

I've also noticed that DC went from locked to two bars-- so I guess some bandwagon fans jumped once we lost the majority. Kind of sad.
    Edited by Cheatingdeath23 on May 5, 2014 5:15PM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ugh stop saying EB.
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    Why? Is Ebonheart Blob not right? :D
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
  • Cheatingdeath23
    Cheatingdeath23
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh stop saying EB.

Edited to change to EP-- I hate EP because in my line of work, EP means Europe. So it is weird talking about the European alliance. I've seen some use EB, but I'll use your favored lexicon from now on.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AT least we can have our one server where we do good! Just let us have this one server so we can feel like champions! Its all we want! FOR THE SKALD KING, THE TRIBUNAL, AND SITHIS!

We have 2 servers where EP does well: Goldbrand and Wabbajack. First one we're wwwaaayyy in the lead and Wabbajack we're about to take the lead.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 5, 2014 5:27PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    PvP is pretty much dead at this point. Been playing on Wabbajack for awhile as well on the DC side & it's to the point that EP camps the gates on both ends so DC players cant get out of there spawn areas. Going to enjoy the PvE content & dive into some other upcoming MMO's that are in beta until the issue is resolved or a more balance campaign emerges.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    Weird I get on every night and Dc ends up locked in population every night. We then proceed to take keeps and scrolls until the off hours crew takes them back.

Some people just want it easy I guess.
  • Cheatingdeath23
    Cheatingdeath23
    ✭✭✭
    Weird I get on every night and Dc ends up locked in population every night. We then proceed to take keeps and scrolls until the off hours crew takes them back.

Some people just want it easy I guess.

I was on until 11PM last night (EST) and we were driven back to our gates. We lost all keeps except Rayles, and even that was questionable (when I logged off for bed, there were 100+ EP in the DC spawn area taking a scroll).

I didn't play at all this weekend until last night, so I don't know if that has been the norm, but my experience in the past week has been the EP keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Stupidly, AD and DC fight against each other instead of ganging up on EP.

• Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucardes wrote: »
    After much testing and leaving behind me Dawnbreaker (was #1 sorc there) Wabbajack is honestly a very well balanced campaign compared to the rest of the other campaigns. I recommend new players or people looking for a new home to join Wabbajack especially if your EP and looking for more of an even ground area for EP.

EDIT: Yup another campaign gets hosed down, good job ZOS. Now I'm done with this, ARENA style pvp would've probably been the best bet they had.
    So let me get this right, you are complaining becasue the two campaigns you joined, you were n the losing side so you are quitting?
  • xPALERIDERx
    Chryos wrote: »
    I'm on Skullcrusher theres nothing balanced about that campaign and we like it that way. Then again we use overwhelming odds as a good trainer. Not sure what our next campaign will be tho. We prolly will look for another campaign where EP is the underdog tho. It does make you a better player when you have to learn more than a zerg rush.
    wait, playing in a RvR format and not crying about balance? You mean challenging fights and taking the opportunity to get better? This is just crazy talk!
    If we keep crying then ZOS will hand pick every campaign and place individual players!!! Who wants choice when we can get perfect balance!!!!!