Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Morphing Collectible Chart 2024

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! We put together a guide to show the earnable quarterly collectibles for the year's morphing collectible. We'll update this per quarter. If you have any feedback, please let us know. Hopefully, this will help everyone keep track of some collectible goals!

qnwna7yktqjy.jpg

Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 25, 2024 7:41PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is great, good infographic!
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feedback: for me markings/tattoos are the least desirable collectible in the game. We barely see them. We barely use them.
    After getting the Molag pet and all the fragments for it I’m just holding my tickets for now in a hope that the next morphing collectibles will be more interesting than just a tattoo.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Feedback: for me markings/tattoos are the least desirable collectible in the game. We barely see them. We barely use them.
    After getting the Molag pet and all the fragments for it I’m just holding my tickets for now in a hope that the next morphing collectibles will be more interesting than just a tattoo.

the next one is a personality
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. One of the challenges is making content that appeals to everyone. While there are some that don't like the markings, there are also players who love having them. And we switch things up quarterly to give players variety. But totally understand not everyone is into markings.

Upside is, if your not a fan of markings (I get it, personally don't use them either), then you can save your tickets and be ahead of the game for later morphs.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tattoos are already appealing to a lot of people but they cant use it due to vampirism (especially pvpers). Would be great to be able to hide vampire skin
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback. One of the challenges is making content that appeals to everyone. While there are some that don't like the markings, there are also players who love having them. And we switch things up quarterly to give players variety. But totally understand not everyone is into markings.

Upside is, if your not a fan of markings (I get it, personally don't use them either), then you can save your tickets and be ahead of the game for later morphs.

It would be nice if markings were more free-form. Like if Q1 awarded anchor chain markings that you could use in various places, not just your body. You could apply as a regular body marking via collectibles menu. But could also place the chain design on your robe/cuirass at an outfit station. Or emblazoned on your horse's saddle bag at a stable. Etc.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you missed some previous stuff, you can check out the Impresario's assistant. Currently, they have the deadlands house fragments.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Save up to 12 tickets...
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA: Kevin, you posted the wrong graphic! You were supposed to post the one that had all of the "More Info Coming Soon" filled out. :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    PSA: Kevin, you posted the wrong graphic! You were supposed to post the one that had all of the "More Info Coming Soon" filled out. :smile:

Smooth :lol:

Seriously though, really handy to have all the event collectible info in a chart!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Fair statement and it's a noble goal. FWIW, I haven't wanted a single morph since Blackwood's Firewalker. Like you and some others, I'm just not that into markings. It's a problem because we have this ultra low ticket cap. I don't see any other system in this game with such a low cap. Feels like that low cap is there to encourage engagement. For some people, like myself, it has the opposite effect because events become progressively less appealing and when they are appealing, I feel like my ticket spending is being micromanaged.
    Edited by Destai on February 26, 2024 9:03PM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for this!

If the Indrik and Unstable Morpholith morphs could be added, it would solve everything I need to try and explain to players who are new to events. This visual really helps.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the visual on what we're getting. It's nice to have. However, I agree that tattoos aren't the best gift, as they are almost always covered.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I've never used a face or body marking in the game, and almost surely never will.

On the plus side, this reduces my drive to get event tickets.
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I'd rather a skin than body markings as they look really bad on Khajiit characters
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The infographic is great!

I know it's old content* but please make something like this (or at least just a text list) for the Assistant's offerings too.

There are constantly people asking what he has, how long, can they still get Doomchar/mount/skin/etc. Or they missed one because it wasn't clear when it was out, like the skin last summer - wasn't announced.

(*For those of us who came back or joined anew, it's new.)
    Edited by MoonPile on February 29, 2024 6:48AM
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can't really get all that far ahead on tickets for the next one though since you cap us at 12 tickets, and we can't buy tickets in advance.

So, my feedback is to either uncap or increase the cap on event tickets. Personally I think a cap of 26 should be allowed for event tickets which is the default standard amount that one can earn in your typical 2 ticket per day 13 day event.
  • ValarMorghulis1896
    ValarMorghulis1896
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Same here. Personalities are fine, costumes, weapon skins, mounts, pets, houses... but plz no more markings/tattoos. Ty!
    "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.” Terry Pratchett
  • SithDi
    SithDi
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if tattoos showed on Vampires.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love body markings, and use them with costumes all the time. They make boob windows actually decorative rather than just anachronistic, and are useful to pair with revealing costumes.

Anyway, it looks like the Q2 morphing collectible is the Master of Schemes personality, which is interesting, but needs a run animation. (Sorry, but let's face it, people don't actually walk in ESO). Does anyone know when the Q3 and Q4 collectibles will be revealed? It would be good to be able to plan our ticket purchases.
    Edited by BretonMage on April 5, 2024 3:02AM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    BretonMage wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the Q3 and Q4 collectibles will be revealed? It would be good to be able to plan our ticket purchases.

These won't be revealed until the Q3 and Q4 event start. We are going to update the chart for Q2 collectibles in the next week.

Staff Post
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the Q3 and Q4 collectibles will be revealed? It would be good to be able to plan our ticket purchases.

These won't be revealed until the Q3 and Q4 event start. We are going to update the chart for Q2 collectibles in the next week.

Thanks, Kevin :)
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still need one fragment of the body markings; will I be able to get it again later this year?
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    I still need one fragment of the body markings; will I be able to get it again later this year?

New Life Festival will bring back all of the fragments the Impresario sold this year, so you will get a chance of getting it.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, the morphing collectible graphic has been updated for Q3. You can see this in the original post. Thanks!
    Staff Post
  • Prophet_of_Malacath

Wanted to add - tattoos COULD be more popular if (1) they werent covered by Vampirism & (2) we get more future motifs that flaunt ones form; maybe ditch hip pads for scrolls, utility belts, etc. with vests that flaunt arms or whatever.

ZOS could sell more existing product by providing "more" options with less armor.

Either way, thanks for keeping us posted!
    The Pariah's Forge is an Orsimer-focused Discord RP Hub: https://discord.gg/KfuWGFDXJC
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi All, the morphing collectible graphic has been updated for Q3. You can see this in the original post. Thanks!

May I ask why ZoS don't want to reweal Q4 when you can theoreticaly see it on the PTS? Why to keep it as secret when testing events on the PTS clearly shows what we will get as final "morph" :smirk:;)
    Just asking because it doesn't make much sense.
    Really sorry for my english
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

May I ask why ZoS don't want to reweal Q4 when you can theoreticaly see it on the PTS? Why to keep it as secret when testing events on the PTS clearly shows what we will get as final "morph" :smirk:;)

They'd first need to redesign that graphic to somehow fit in two more squares in the Q4 box. :smirk:
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, once the announce it, seems silly to hide it. :smiley:

The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

They'd first need to redesign that graphic to somehow fit in two more squares in the Q4 box. :smirk:

Yea! That makes perfect sense! I forgot about that lol
    Really sorry for my english