The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Additional considerations for the extended length of the account lockouts

• Krymsyn_Panda
    Krymsyn_Panda
    ✭✭✭
    I want to add for ZoS to see, that even though I was not locked out from my account, they way this has been handled has impacted me greatly. I worry ZoS has delayed their reinstatement due to it being a low priority (As Code has said in another post). I worry that it is a low priority because the number of accounts affected is not that high in their opinion. That's why I want to share that those affected, are greater than just those immediately impacted. They are our team members, our friends, and it could have been us.

And no, I'm not saying this to try and get some compensation as many other self focused people seem to be worried about. I hope our missing friends get the compensation they deserve, which they currently are not.
    Options
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ticket limit could be a problem when compensating players for tickets missed. A way around this would be to give them the equivalent in crowns, so they can purchase the tickets. Obviously, for this to have any effect, the event would have to be further extended, which I also think is fair at this point.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this just keeps getting worse and worse.

At this point, i am not sure that anyone is going to willingly sign on to the PTS again.

Options
  • Largomets
    Largomets
    ✭✭✭
    This is disproportionately affecting the end game community, and the "rewards" are garbage that casuals and RPers care about and not the actual end game players. They can keep their endeavors and their style pages (which I already farmed anyhow, so thanks for nothing ZOS).

Meanwhile, I've missed a week and now am likely to miss a second week of progression with my end game trial team that is close to reaching their goal. Where the *** is my compensation? There is NOTHING coming CLOSE to making up for losing this time at such a critical point in this prog.

I am so glad I didn't buy the new chapter and already cancelled my ESO plus, because if they don't come out with actual compensation and get me back to a raiding status by Tuesday via a secondary account, there absolutely no way I'll continue playing this game with how they treated us.
    Options
  • Sergen
    Sergen
    Soul Shriven
    Ultimately my biggest concern isn't getting more compensation than what was offered, it is actually getting the compensation in the right location... I do not play PC NA at all or PC in general and I am a PlayStation EU player that uses the PTS to test things when a new expansion is announced, last year I went on the Necrom PTS, this year Gold Road PTS. I simply want those rewards that were outlined to be given to me on PS EU instead of PC NA or PC EU because it's only PS EU that I'd benefit from them as I am definitely going to miss the jubilee steed achievement because of them extending the fix to Thursday. My trial group also got 7 seconds away from the console record of VSS in a session that I couldn't attend due to the account locking so there's still a risk I'll miss getting the record with them with my account locked out.
    Options
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strongly support/agree and I wasn't even locked out. But if it were me, I'd be upset about losing these things.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
    Options
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't locked out either. I'm also sad and concerned.
    I was initially a little jealous, but happy that those affected were compensated and that ZOS was communicating and trying.
    Now I see how long this has gone on, infighting over what is "fair", people quitting...The last thing anyone needs is for the game and community health to be negatively impacted by driving away active players. That hurts everyone, locked out or not.

ETA: I would not think it's low priority since streamers were also locked out and they are a source of advertising for ZOS.
    Edited by Soraka on April 23, 2024 3:03AM
    Options