The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorajet wrote: »
    Nothing is working. Going to Cyrodiil, Vvardenfell, Outlaw refuges. Really depressing.

Same. I’m happy for people who managed to resolve this by jumping around in and beyond Tamriel. However it does not work for me. I’ve been hopping around via wayshrines, tp-ing to guild mates, crossing borders back and forth, going in and out outlaws refuges etc. you name it, I’ve done these on multiple alts for the better part of the day, nothing works :/

Fingers crossed for a fix by ZOS

None of these fixes worked for me either 😟
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this stage with some variable and things that work or don't I think I'll just come back later once it's fixed.

Good luck all.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorajet wrote: »
    ZOS, I've ported all over the place with no luck. How about opening Fargrave for one day for us lowly non-ESO+ people to get the daily rewards back on track?

Fargrave did not work for my NA account
  • duncan4791
    duncan4791
    ✭✭
    My experience is as follows:
    Again PC NA, Orsinium years ago, initially I went and logged into my first crafting character and the dailey were locked and the last day locked. Then I went into the second crafting char and it to found the dailies locked up. Both were in Vardenfell.
    Then I tried another char in Galen sent it to Orsinium and Fargrave without success.
    Shut down the program and came back several hours latter. Logged into my first crafting char in Vardenafil and did my crafting dailies with the reward dailies still lock. Logged into my second crafting char and did the crafting dailies. This time the reward dailies worked I cleared the Orsinium giveaway (already had it) and the last day lock out was gone.
    However, the reset notice at the to still says 29d so unless fixed tomorrow will be the same.
  • TiaguX84
    TiaguX84
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, in about two hoursor so I will no longer have access to the game, because I'm going to sleep, is it possible for ZOS to give players time to redeem the dlc?
    In other countries perhaps people are waking up but in other countries there are other people who are going to rest, I would appreciate it if it were possible for ZOS to have a solution for everyone who wants to redeem the dlc.
    Thank you.
    Quick update: We are fairly certain we've pinpointed the issue and are just talking through potential solutions. Stand by for further updates...

Hello, in about two hours or so I will no longer have access to the game, because I'm going to sleep, is it possible for ZOS to give players time to redeem the dlc?
    In other countries perhaps people are waking up but in other countries there are other people who are going to rest, I would appreciate it if it were possible for ZOS to have a solution for everyone who wants to redeem the dlc.
    Thank you.
  • molleafauss
    molleafauss
    ✭✭
    > What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC EU
    > If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes, on march 1st
    > Do you own Orsinium already?
    No
    > Any additional updates?
    Claimed day one last night ~9pm EU time and Orsinium was coming up as being unlockable in ~3hrs.
    Logged in again today ~3pm and orsinium was "12h" away.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just posted a maintenance announcement for PC NA. Please see this thread for details: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653527/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Atama
    Atama
    ✭✭✭
    I am on Xbox, NA server. I was having the problem. I do not own the Orsinium DLC, I am not an ESO+ member currently. I was able to fix it by bouncing around from wayshrine to wayshrine, alternating between normal zones and ones I know came from DLC. (I do not have access to Fargrave so couldn’t test that.) After a half dozen random jumps I went to Coldharbour (Hollow City) and when I checked I saw that I had an announcement and could claim Orsinium (and it no longer shows that the last day’s rewards are unattainable).

I claimed yesterday’s rewards without any trouble that day.
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This issue is also affecting Xbox EU, and PC EU.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajkb78 wrote: »
    PS4 EU. I did claim yesterday's reward: I don't own the Orsinium DLC (but do have access to it with ESO+) but today's reward (that it won't let me accept) isn't showing up as the Orsinium DLC, it's showing up as another 2 Scalecaller crates:

c98p7rrj3m4w.jpg

I've tried logging in on different characters and travelling to different zones but nothing has made today's daily reward possible to accept.
    Sadras wrote: »
    I'm on PC NA and have the same issue.
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on? -- PC NA (Not via Steam, but purchased separately via the ESO website)
    • If you claimed day one rewards? -- I did, yes.
    • Do you own Orsinium already? -- No, but I have ESO+ and it's unlocked with that at the moment.
    • Any additional updates? -- The suggested fix for travelling to Fargrave did not work for me, nor did logging in and out with several characters. It stays locked.

4i0gnqdvl5i5.png

Interesting that the Playstation graphic is showing 30 days worth of rewards in March, while the PC version is showing 31.
    4rVbyhF.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

I've had Orsinium unlocked on my account since the later part of 2018, when I first started playing.

I claimed the March 1 reward (the first two Scalecaller crates) early yesterday (March 1) morning. (PC/NA)
    I logged-on to the PC/NA server THIS morning at 5:37am EST (37 minutes after the reset). Because I already have Orsinium I didn't notice until I logged out almost an hour later that the system was "stuck" on the Orsinium reward (unclaimed), with 23h remaining to claim, and with the last day of the month locked-out.

A few minutes ago I traveled from the Windhelm wayshrine to the Shambles wayshrine...
    It allowed me to "claim" the Orsinium reward, and it progressed the calendar to the proper day (day 3), with the proper amount of time remaining (and the last day of the month is back to being available).

B2LPC6u.png

Edited by Grizzbeorn on March 2, 2024 6:36PM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Paori
      Paori
      ✭✭
      I play on EU and NA PC servers.
      I took the reward for the first day on the EU and NA PC servers.
      I have Orsinium on EU.
      I don't have Orsinium on NA.
      I was unable to receive the reward for the second day on the EU and NA PC servers.
    • alya59
      alya59
      Just posted a maintenance announcement for PC NA. Please see this thread for details: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653527/

what about the EU server? only 8 hours to go and it's already late here (19h50)
      If you tp to the deadlands it works but many players who don't have orsinium don't have ESO+ or the deadlands either...
      Edited by alya59 on March 2, 2024 6:51PM
    • AnnieK
      AnnieK
      ✭✭
      Just hope ZOS fixes this before time runs out and another day is lost. Please fix and make it right - and don't forget this is happening on Xbox too.
    • Moonsprite
      Moonsprite
      ✭✭✭
      I have one character that completed orsinium story already. I couldn’t get the reward to come up for that character. I went to every zone in the game and it wouldn’t unlock. I switched to a character that didn’t have the orsinium story completed and went to different wayshrines. It finally popped in rimmen to claim it.

I have ESO+
      I did not own orisinium
      I had issues with my character that completed the orisinium storyline, but it worked on a character that never started it.

I hope this helps others. Good luck :(

Edit: I’m on PC NA if that matters.
      Edited by Moonsprite on March 2, 2024 6:44PM
    • Remathilis
      Remathilis
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      PSNA

Don't own Orsinium
      ESO+
      Warping to other DLC zones didn't fix. But the first places I went was Cyrodiil if that mattered.
    • KnightDraco
      KnightDraco
      ✭✭✭

Much appreciated! Though I wish it was EU first. We’re shorter on time
    • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
      p_tsakirisb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      alya59 wrote: »

what about the EU server?
      If you tp to the deadlands it works but many players who don't have orsinium don't have ESO+ or the deadlands either...

There are those of us having Orsinium since 2015, all the chapters but not the DLC zones where is still broken.
      Not because we cannot claim Orsinium but blocks the remainder of the month rewards.
    • SilverBride
      SilverBride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'm on PCNA, have ESO+, received the day 1 reward, do not own Orsinium.

I just logged on to see if I could claim this and I couldn't, but it says I will be able to in 15 hours and 23 minutes. The timer for minutes did count down as I was logged in.

vwdh9so7pk98.png
      Edited by SilverBride on March 2, 2024 8:56PM
      PCNA
    • celeste_lavie
      celeste_lavie
      Soul Shriven
      I have the same issue. I am on PC NA, I claimed the day 1 reward yesterday, I already own the Orsinium DLC, no additional updates.
    • NeoniKa
      NeoniKa
      ✭✭✭
      Is it required to have access to Fargrave in order to claim Orsinium or is there an alternative zone for non ESO+ players?

I'm on PC EU.

Btw... the last daily reward is also locked on my account and I didn't miss any daily login.
    • virtus753
      virtus753
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      NeoniKa wrote: »
      Is it required to have access to Fargrave in order to claim Orsinium or is there an alternative zone for non ESO+ players?

I'm on PC EU.

Btw... the last daily reward is also locked on my account and I didn't miss any daily login.

Zones that are free that have worked for others include: Vvardenfell, the Outlaws Refuge in Davon's Watch, Betnikh, and Stormhaven.

Getting a good instance is going to be server specific. It may also take several attempts. They are about to take down PC-NA to test an actual fix.
    • thenappinghamster

and console??
    • virtus753
      virtus753
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

and console??

The announcement says they are testing the fix on PC-NA and will repeat it on other platforms and servers if it is successful.
    • Twyst
      Twyst
      ✭✭✭
      Had same issue.

Porting to Blackreach: Arkrhzand Cavern fixed it for me.
    • Krylo_Ren
      Krylo_Ren
      Soul Shriven
      XBox EU

Claimed day 1 reward
      Already own orsinium
      Have ESO+

Porting to fargrave (or anywhere else) has not made a difference
    • Jimbru
      Jimbru
      ✭✭✭✭
      PCNA. Not sure if I owned Orsinium DLC previously or just in ESO Plus, but I had access to it. Porting from Vivec City to Orsinium and back fixed the daily claim.
    • Arizona_Steve
      Arizona_Steve
      ✭✭✭✭
      PC/NA, No ESO+, Orsinium bought and owned for years, day 1 reward claimed yesterday. Initially I was unable to claim the day 2 reward, but I was able to port to The Shambles wayshrine and claim it there.

One heck of a party going on at that wayshrine too :smile:

Edited by Arizona_Steve on March 2, 2024 7:40PM
      Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
    • Asmelia
      Asmelia
      ✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_Kevin, for this issue can we extend the mayhem pvp event from few more days?? Since we are losing time and tikets. For the pve reward issue? Thank you.
      Edited by Asmelia on March 2, 2024 7:21PM
    • SpacemanSpiff1
      SpacemanSpiff1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      pc na, no eso+, no orsinium:

just got the pop-up window to come from entering/leaving the vivec outlaw refuge. took a bit for it to happen.

gonna try the eu version of that account.

doesnt want to pop-up on eu. ive been to summerset, northern elsweyr, murkmire, vvardenfel, and many base game zones